Wubba wubba, I'm in the pink today, boy!! FGT #10

[quote name='blitz6speed']Racist.[/QUOTE]
sarcasm_detector.jpg

I know Seth Killian and Capcom said the leak was false but uh... every character they keep announcing comes straight off this leak.

http://www.hadoken.net/?p=1762

Anyone else feeling like it might be more and more credible?

Only thing it's missing is Dormammu. I mean, it's even getting randoms like X-23 and Tron Bonne right. I know they said no Emma Frost, so maybe Dormammu was a sub for Emma Frost and the leak was just a rough draft?

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Project Justice is still fun as hell.

DO SOME PUSHUPS, BITCH!![/QUOTE]

One of the reasons why I still havent sold my dying dreamcast off... never gets old! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Does anyone have a Dreamcast hooked up via a VGA Box to their PC monitor?

I'm thinking about getting a VGA Box so I can throw my DC into my Asus Monitor to play on. Just wondering about lag and so forth.

[quote name='asianxcore']Does anyone have a Dreamcast hooked up via a VGA Box to their PC monitor?

I'm thinking about getting a VGA Box so I can throw my DC into my Asus Monitor to play on. Just wondering about lag and so forth.[/QUOTE]

The VGA box doesn't introduce lag. It only introduces pretty.

Seriously, it's awesome. Just get one

[quote name='Chacrana']The VGA box doesn't introduce lag. It only introduces pretty.

Seriously, it's awesome. Just get one[/QUOTE]

Does it work for all fighters?

Domestic/Import Of:

Capcom Vs. SNK 2
Power Stone
Guilty Gear X
KOF 99
MVC1 + MVC2

Etc..etc...blah blah

[quote name='asianxcore']Does it work for all fighters?

Domestic/Import Of:

Capcom Vs. SNK 2
Power Stone
Guilty Gear X
KOF 99
MVC1 + MVC2

Etc..etc...blah blah[/QUOTE]

Doesn't work on KOF99, never had GGX, but everything else worked for me. Doesn't work with Jojo's either, and I think Garou is the only SNK game it works with, maybe Last Blade 2 also.

The DC actually creates the VGA signal, cable just passes it through, so there's no lag.

Dude, I would shit my pants if there were bowling. In an ideal world, we'd get a VF-style Kumite mode or whatever it's called and bowling. That would be the best game.

Tekken Ball would be fun too. Sadly that and bowling were better than any campaign mode they've ever tried to do.

lul, I was playing Project Justice against my friend over the summer, and he thought he was hot shit. I played as Team Momo and steamrolled his stupid ass.

I wish Rival Schools would get a PSN classics release...though I don't know how good the port is.

Or fucking Project Justice on XBLA/PSN. But seeing how schizophrenic Capcom is this gen, I doubt that's going to happen. They won't even consider that shit until they've rereleased every single Street Fighter and SF spin-off game ever made, except CVS2 because they know I actually want that one.

I think they also said they had licensing issues too, but I'd rather think of it as a conspiracy against me.

I'm at work getting my weekend overtime scrilla on and my concentration is crap rite now...

a page I worked on said RESUBMISSION... I thought it said M BISON

[quote name='hankmecrankme']fuck yeah, definitely needs bowling though. Hype.

Can't wait to murder Chac with Team Kuma. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Bob and Lars will steamroll your dumb ass.

Already told a bunch of my friends at a session last night, if Seth's nerfs stick, I'm moving to Yang or Yun as my main. They obviously fit the rushdown mentality Capcom wants for SSFIV, so no big nerfs necessary.

Also by the looks of it both characters dive kicks are way better than Seth's, even if they bring back the startup to 8 frames.

[quote name='LostRoad']Phrosty if your still hosting for GGPO I need the link, comps at work got replaced.[/QUOTE]

Check out this trailer... the voice at the end of the video says some chink bullshit and says "Hyper bum!" which is Alex's super right? Alex confirmed.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhZH0acMpYE&feature=player_embedded[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PhrostByte']Check out this trailer... the voice at the end of the video says some chink bullshit and says "Hyper bum!" which is Alex's super right? Alex confirmed.[/QUOTE]
That's the voice of the person recording the trailer.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Yea but "Hyper bum!" dude..[/QUOTE]
Oh ya yur right bro, sorry. i mustve not seen this new screen cap that thwey releesd dude

a%3E

NOBODY TELL PHROST THAT IT'S A FAKE.

Beef's in trouble. oooooo. NDA NDA.
Broski, I could go for a piroshki. Frost, you're Russian right? Go make us some. :). Beef and cheese filling please.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I'm Russian but I don't know how to cook. I always had my mom or girlfriend cook for me.[/QUOTE]Don't feel too bad. I'm God and I can't cook for shit if it isn't frozen pizzas or microwave noodles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea that's cuz you Deliverance type folks have to eat every moving creature on your hectare to survive. How come Pretty Hate Machine was never released in high resolution? :(

http://shoryuken.com/content/what-expect-tekken-tag-tournament-2-1843/

Now that you've settled from the excitement of the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 announcement, you might be wondering what to expect from the game. Harada let GamePro in on some information.

• This game will have the largest roster of any Tekken game yet.
  • There will be a significant number of returning characters that didn't make the roster in Tekken 6 or Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion.
  • Like Tekken Tag, this game exists as a side-story to the main Tekken plot.
  • The developer is making some key tweaks to combat to improve on what Tekken 6 contributed to the fighting game genre. In particular, Harada told us to "watch out for" floating mechanics.

[quote name='asianxcore']Anyone know if the CVS2 American Guide for PS2 had full frame data listing?[/QUOTE]

Should have asked this a day ago, I just sold mine on eBay.

bread's done
Back