Wubba wubba, I'm in the pink today, boy!! FGT #10

[quote name='asianxcore']Smells like........................SSFIV: AE for Xbox 360/PS3 $39.99!!!! 2011!!

Bleh[/QUOTE]

Smells like the usual Ono trolling to me.

That wouldn't make any fucking sense.

"Hey guys new expansion to SF4, but console only this time!"

months later:
"Oh well we managed to get it to arcades as well, yay!"

"Ok now all content that keeps the game relevant will go to arcades only (in other words, 1 country out of our entire market), even though we originally planned for this to be a console exclusive title."

I'm sure it's the usually Ono stunt, but if they don't update my console version I see no reason why any console player would still bother playing the game. It's dumb that they'd even joke with their fanbase like this. There are several other fighters on the market that people are willing to jump ship for should Capcom decide to screw over SF.

[quote name='distgfx']Smells like the usual Ono trolling to me.[/QUOTE]

Well it makes sense (even if the Execs did approve it) not to announce anything. They are releasing it for Arcade only to get some hype and money there.

Announcing it for Console would burst that bubble. Capcom will probably just sit on the AE release for a while and then announce it for consoles once it's bled dry.

Denied my ass. They never planned to offer the AE as DLC in the first place. It's all Capcom PR bullshit existing solely to build up anticipation amongst console players for the "forbidden" new content that only the arcade player can get. Capcom execs are well aware of the profit potential of another rebalanced-with-expanded-content retail release. Watch as in a several months time as "Super Street Fighter IV: The Complete Edition(or something to that effect)" is announced. You'll see.

I MOAN FOR HANNAH SIMONE!!!

ooooooohhhhhh~~~!!!

which, btw, is a lot better than mourning for Alonza Mourning.

like at least 100 x.

and Im not jus saying that to sound cute or anything too...

I speak from experience.

believe me I tell u no lies.

[quote name='JEKKI']I MOAN FOR HANNAH SIMONE!!!

ooooooohhhhhh~~~!!!

which, btw, is a lot better than mourning for Alonza Mourning.

like at least 100 x.

and Im not jus saying that to sound cute or anything too...

I speak from experience.

believe me I tell u no lies.[/QUOTE]

Love your new car JEKKI, FGT Chat approves.

[quote name='BlueSwim']Denied my ass. They never planned to offer the AE as DLC in the first place. It's all Capcom PR bullshit existing solely to build up anticipation amongst console players for the "forbidden" new content that only the arcade player can get. Capcom execs are well aware of the profit potential of another rebalanced-with-expanded-content retail release. Watch as in a several months time as "Super Street Fighter IV: The Complete Edition(or something to that effect)" is announced. You'll see.[/QUOTE]

bet it?

What if Ono's proposal was denied because he wanted to give us the DLC for free? And Capcom execs denied it because they wanted it to be $20. Now, Ono's new proposal is upping the price to $10.

Of course, that's not the first idea that pops in your head because everyone has this negative generalization that Capcom just wants money.

oh wait.. i farted.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Love your new car JEKKI, FGT Chat approves.[/QUOTE]whoooo~!!! new car!!

btw, this shyt is STRESSFUL!! I aint never driven stick before X_X

Im think Im doin pretty good tho for 3 days experience lol

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Some dude that was obsessed with pugs, I guess. I don't really remember.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't ring a bell.

[quote name='JEKKI']sounds like a classic case of suppressing those bad memories...

oh u see that shyt?!?! I dont even have a psych degree and Im already out-skillzing phrosty.[/QUOTE]

Still doesn't ring a bell, I do remember saying I could beat that guy by picking ryu/easy mode and just mashing.

Also... :rofl:

I need to do more of those matches with random FGT members, would anybody be for the idea? Even when playing legit, some really stupid shit happens during my matches. Suko and esper can attest to this.

u guys wanna hear a good Rolento story??

recently we had a T6 tourney over on the gaf, and RR was maad stoked about it, super excited and wouldn't shut up.

the rules were round robin within pools, 2 out of 3 but u still got credit if you won one match.

RR never won a single match, and dood actually played quite a bit ppl

[quote name='MarkMan']Ouch. I wish I could have played.

All this Street Fighter stuff + work makes me weak in TEKKEN.[/QUOTE]
Weak enough that I might stand a chance? :O?

[quote name='kainzero']greetings from japan

i played 2 matches in T6

i lost both

damn scrubs[/QUOTE]

I expect pictures of disturbing anime items when you come back.

[quote name='kainzero']greetings from japan

i played 2 matches in T6

i lost both

damn scrubs[/QUOTE]

You looking for more pants in japan or something?

Just finished watching the new Robin Hood movie and couldn't help but think what an awesome director Ridley Scott would be for a Final Fantasy Tactics film.

@distgfx - ehhh no thanks, i'm over the whole "japan is weird" phase.

@heavyd: actually i was going to go to the jeans museum today to get custom fitted denim. but i was slow getting out of bed and didn't feel like going anymore.

instead i went to uniqlo and got raw denim unknowingly, so now my shoes are stained blue. hurrah!

i'm here till next wednesday

i'm actually getting kinda bored
sucks when you don't know the language completely. my written japanese leveled up a lot but my spoken japanese is god awful

JEKKI knows what's up.

charisma_man_01s.jpg

charisma man only works if you're white

i've been mistaken for a chinese person 3 times already
"nihao"

btw i was in the countryside near hiroshima
i lost against hicks at t6
that's like if rolento moved to iowa
then i lost against him

I remember all the FFA guys would go to japan to play 3S and be like "man these girls wouldnt leave us alone when we were all at arcade tryin to play 3S"

makes u wanna punch someone in the face X_X

also fukk charisma man. Be like hiphop, worldwide universal.

bread's done
Back