XBL 12 Mo Gold Pack - $30 (12 mo code, mic, 200 ms pts, xbla game)

[quote name='Mastershredder']So I refresh the page last night at 11:30pm and I see one, so I add it to my cart. I go through the checkout process, enter in my CC info etc, then Amazon tells me the product isn't available. I would think that once you add something to your cart, it would take 1 away from the seller's inventory unless the transaction was canceled.... Guess not. Apparently I need to make sure everything is all set before doing this next time. Blah.[/quote]

Nah, because if you add something to your cart, it'll stay there for a very long time until you take it out. So it wouldn't be very fair to a seller to have an item he's selling tied up by some guy who puts it in his cart but decides not to pull the trigger.

Look guys. How many times must we tell you what you need to do to score one.

Trade phone #s with a few people here and set up a watch group so if you aren't awake/around your pc to see these go up, someone can call or text you and let you know that it has and vice versa.

Also, set up 1 click shopping. So make sure all your CC and shipping stuff is in order before you do this.

Leave the last page of this thread and the item's page open in your browser. That way you only have to click a few times to secure yourselves some cheap ass xbox live.

Got mine in the mail today and all the codes work on it, billards, 200 points, got an extra headset. Great DEAL! Thanks op!

[quote name='FurryCurry']Look guys. How many times must we tell you what you need to do to score one.

Trade phone #s with a few people here and set up a watch group so if you aren't awake/around your pc to see these go up, someone can call or text you and let you know that it has and vice versa.

Also, set up 1 click shopping. So make sure all your CC and shipping stuff is in order before you do this.

Leave the last page of this thread and the item's page open in your browser. That way you only have to click a few times to secure yourselves some cheap ass xbox live.[/quote]
:hot: you're giving your phone number out to these heathens?

[quote name='btw1217']Does anyone know if there will be one tonight?[/quote]

Unless something's changed, there should be. Check every ten minutes or so (he usually puts them up around 1:15 A.M. Eastern).

[quote name='Ub3rChief']Unless something's changed, there should be. Check every ten minutes or so (he usually puts them up around 1:15 A.M. Eastern).[/QUOTE]

Sweet, I wasn't sure if they put them up on Friday nights.

[quote name='btw1217']Sweet, I wasn't sure if they put them up on Friday nights.[/quote]

Depends on how high his BAC is.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Depends on how high his BAC is.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I see... well it is Halloween, so I'm hoping for the best.

Just got mine today, ordered it last Friday w/ standard shipping to FL. All nicely boxed...

12 Month Subscription - Works
XBLA Game - Bankshot Billards 2 - Works
200 Microsoft Points - Works
Headset - Just like the one that comes w/ Xbox Premium but an older version where the on/off switch is on the connector.

It says redeem by June 30, 2007 but they all worked. Just a headsup for those wondering about their purchases. :)

Well my card came expired didnt work i wrote him.

update:nevermind i tried doing it on my computer and that worked fine weird that it didnt on the xbox

[quote name='Crocker04']Well my card came expired didnt work i wrote him.[/quote]
Don't. Call MS, they'll take care of it.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Pacific? You're lucky.. it's usually 11p-2a Eastern so what is that like 8p-11p Pacific?[/quote]

Fixed.

[quote name='MrChan']wow do they sell out within seconds of being available now?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I've been trying to get this deal for weeks now. Apparently you need to spam refresh as fast as possible for a few hours a night just to see it, then hope to god you can click through the purchase process faster than 20 others.

[quote name='thrustbucket']Yes. I've been trying to get this deal for weeks now. Apparently you need to spam refresh as fast as possible for a few hours a night just to see it, then hope to god you can click through the purchase process faster than 20 others.[/quote]

ONE-CLICK SHOPPING

Damn. Use the features that Amazon gives to it's customers why don't ya.

[quote name='FurryCurry']ONE-CLICK SHOPPING

Damn. Use the features that Amazon gives to it's customers why don't ya.[/quote]

That's irrelevant; he's still competing against those "20" other people to click the one-click shopping button.

Well, I saw them pop up a few minutes ago and they were gone before I could get through the checkout process. Seeing that this was my first try, I will consider myself lucky that I even saw them available. I will keep trying.

I didnt see them. I refreshed the page every couple of mins as I watched tv, from 8 - 11.

I agree. Pay the extra 9 bucks or whatever. Instead of wasting hours of your life hoping to get the deal, work ONE extra hour of your life to afford the amazon card instead.

i'm not going to use my codes yet..not until i buy GoW2, but i guarantee you i'm mailing in that $20 rebate coupon. i mean, if it doesn't work I'm out a useless reciept. if it works, i'll get a check for $20. luckily they screw you over on videogames, so once you pop that seal your reciept is completely useless to you. you can easily do a swap without one, and there are no refunds. might as well mail it off and hope.

it's kind of nice knowing i have a backup mic now.

They cant be gone, guys. I bought 4, and my friend bought 2, long after you said there were only 5 left. My bro in Oregon just got on 2 mins ago and got one, so IDK whats up, but the orders went through; emails and all!

BTW, is there any way to combine shipping/get discounted?
I'm paying full shipping for each. Could just put it all in one big box IMO?

bread's done
Back