XBL Deals: 10/7 Terraria, Zeno Clash, More 50% off (Gold) | FREE Gold Games: 10/1 Clash of Heroes, 10/16 Halo 3 | Activision Sale | RCR 33% off | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• You cannot currently buy anything on xbox.com using your account balance, you can only use an active credit card or Paypal. To use your balance, you must make purchases on your console.
  • All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

10/1 - 10/7 ... XBLA Games:

GOLD trial" account.

Free Games:

Sales Related to the Free Games:

10/1 - 10/7 ... Activision Publisher Sale:

[*]Full Game - Vigilante 8: Arcade Full Version - $2.49 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Full Game - The Walking Dead - Free - 100% off - xbldb
[*]Angry Birds Trilogy - $29.99 - 25% off - xbldb
[*]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $49.99 - 17% off - xbldb
[*]Crash Mind Over Mutant - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Crash Of The Titans - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb
[*]Deadpool - $39.99 - 20% off - xbldb

[*]Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Gun - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]NASCAR Inside Line - $29.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*][PROTOTYPE] - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™:Dimensions - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Edge of Time - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man™: Friend or Foe - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Spider-Man 3 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers: War for Cybertron - $9.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]Transformers 2 - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men™: Destiny - $19.99 - 50% off - xbldb

[*]X-Men Origins: Wolverine - $14.99 - 50% off - xbldb

9/24 - 10/22 ... Retro City Rampage Extended Sale:

Weekly Rocksmith DLC Markdowns:

Other Unannounced Markdowns:

Announced Price Drops for August:

Unannounced Price Drops for August:

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, I posted this over on the separate "Bully" thread that spawned, but y'all will want this info as well ...

FYI, if you had a point balance, one necessary workaround I've heard is that you need the CONSOLE to start a payment transaction. You don't have to finish the transaction, but you do need to get to a point where the console compares your balance to the item's cost to determine if you should be presented an "add funds" option. Kickstarting your account from the website is 1/2-broken, so the console is still the original & best way to validate & reset your billing method. :)

Unfortunately, I'm guessing some of you are trying to avoid having a valid payment method on file. The sad news is that you WILL need to have a payment method on file (or appeal very loudly to MS, which you won't escape if you decide to purchase anything else), so just accept that inconvenience & move forward. Of course, it's possible to let that payment method expire, but for the first entry, your expiration is used as part of the CC's validation w/ your bank (along with CV2 number). :whistle2:(
I'm uncertain why "Bully" may be not reflecting a prior purchase, since my own copy (purchased way back when it was the bargain price of 800pts) still shows as previously purchased. I just checked Bort's recounting of "Sales & Specials+" deals over at XBLDB.COM, but "Bully" never came up there. The only other explanation is if some of you purchased it from another region, such as "eastern Europe" ... :lol:

Thats what im seeing as well "we will not apply taxes when you spend the currency that we add to your account at the time you redeem your Microsoft Points Card or code."
At the time YOU redeem your points card. That sounds like anytime, even after the conversion.

But then they have this "We will not apply taxes when you purchase content using currency that we add to your account at the time of the transition. However, when you use currency that you add to your account after the transition (including from Xbox Gift Cards), all appropriate taxes will be applied to those purchases."
Correct ... and hopefully when you bought points, you weren't charged sales tax ... Best Buy, Safeway/Vons, Kroger, and CrazyGameTime.com are 4 options I know of. It's ludicrous that they'd suggest applying taxes when they convert your points to local currency, so the best advice is to seek out point cards that don't incur sales tax, and if you see them at a discount, purchase more than you think you need, because they're good through August, 2014 (which is, like, forever from now). :D

Quick summary from Spylon's site to help Tyler. :)

GOLD-EXCLUSIVE DEAL OF THE WEEK ...

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Cross-game DLC for both UMvC3 and MvC3

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

OPEN TO EVERYONE ...

Bully Scholarship Edition

Red Dead Redemption

For the completionist, you might consider the GOTY edition (new=$20, used=$15), containing not only RDR & UNC, but also 2 pre-order outfits, the speedy War Horse mount, "Solomon's Folly" gang hideout (otherwise PS3-exclusive), "Walton's Gang Outfit" (otherwise PS3-exclusive), and a new hardcore difficulty.

Midnight Club - Los Angeles

Max Payne 3

L.A. Noire
For the completionist, you might consider the "Complete Edition" (new=outlandish, used=$25), containing all DLC including pre-order outfits & a PS3-exclusive caseload.

Continued frolate last week ...
Forza Motorsport 3 (DLC-only)

• DLC - VIP Car Pack - 80 MSP ($1.00) - 90% off - xbldb... only available with LCE; includes cars, auction-house placement, and leaderboard badge.
  • The remainder of this list can be acquired without DRM-protection or game-account-assignment from the 2nd disc of the "Forza 3 Ultimate Platinum Edition" (new=$20, used=$10) ... that edition also includes the exclusive "Top Gear" car pack, theme, and set of videos.

Does the Max Payne 3 DLC add anything worth playing? Or is it all mutliplayer stuff?
All the DLC packs are mainly multiplayer map packs with some added modes and weapons/skins. The only difference is Deathmatch Made in Heaven. It adds a single player arcade scoring mode, Challenge Mode, which is pretty much the same as the one in the main game but it adds random challenges like "no headshots" or "kill (x amount) of enemies in (x amount) of seconds" that sort of pop up from time to time. It also adds a co-op horde like mode Dead Man Walking where the other player plays as Passos. There's only 2 maps for it, but they are large enough to be interesting. Sadly I think it's online co-op only, so no couch co-op from what I recall.

I beat Max Payne 3 about 2 months ago and tried some multiplayer. Had no trouble finding games at all sort of hours. Not sure if the community will be as alive as it is once GTA Online comes out though, as it seems like they've taken much of the gameplay from Max Payne 3 for that. Hopefully this sale means that lots of people will try and love the multiplayer. I loved it, though I did completely suck at it.

And by the way, I recall thinking that the Midnight Club: LA GoD version is the Complete edition (Platinum Hits) that already has all the DLC. I could be wrong but be aware of this if you are thinking of grabbing the South Central DLC which is on sale at the moment. Perhaps someone could confirm this.

Thanks. Gonna have to remove all that MSP crap in the deals from now on.  Spylon hasn't been around in forever, but maybe he'll update his site to get rid of that stuff.  Hopefully this changeover doesn't break anything on XBLDB.

Do I need regular RDR to play the Undead Nightmare pack?
Oops, I should've explained the differences:

• The COLLECTION includes all content (both single-player & multiplayer) from all DLC including the Undead Nightmare campaign.
  • The PACK is only the single-player campaign.
Both DLC items require the core RDR game (either disc or GoD). If you've sold off your copy of RDR, then the disc of "Undead Collection" can be found fairly cheaply (new=$15, used=$6), and doesn't require the RDR disc to play the campaign or within multiplayer matches.

Do I need regular RDR to play the Undead Nightmare pack?
Yes.

Not too bad of a sale. I've been waiting for an RDR sale, so gonna snag that. Mulling over Max Payne DLC and Bully. You all keep talking up Bully, but it never looked all that interesting to me. The only reason I want GTA: Horses is cause it has co-op and a friend wants to posse up.

Cornelius

RDR Collection went on sale last week at Best Buy for $20 and it made front page at Slickdeals...Where you seeing it for $15 shipped? (Not that I really care, I paid like $15 for 2000pts and I exploit the licensing).

$3.74??? How much is that in MSPoints? Now I have to convert crazy monetary prices to MSPoints to figure out if it's a good deal! Bah!

Being really early Monday evening, I would think these are not the actual DoTW.
I love how Bully is 3,74€ over here because you know $3,74 is the excact same thing....for MS at least..the nightmares came true we got the same shit conversion as the GoD before...3,74€ are actually $4.99 thanks MS...

Midnight club la worth $7.50?
Yes, the "South Central" DLC alone adds 50% to the core game, and it's everything you wanted GTA-IV's driving game to be ... think Rockstar making Need for Speed Most Wanted (heavy on character interaction, tight urban pathways, realistic urban setting, light on seriousness).

What about LA Noire Season Pass?
I know I said to try to find the Complete Edition, but if you don't want to pay $25+, then you'll get 85% of that edition within the "Rockstar Pass" bolted onto the main game ... skip the individual cases, and get the pass, so you can also get melee/gun boosts from outfits.

The only reason I want GTA: Horses is cause it has co-op and a friend wants to posse up.
If you're going to co-op, then get the "War Horse" (or hunt around for the GOTY full disc set), especially if your friend passed up that DLC ... it'll be aggrevating to him that your stamina & speed are maxed. :)

RDR Collection went on sale last week at Best Buy for $20 and it made front page at Slickdeals...Where you seeing it for $15 shipped? (Not that I really care, I paid like $15 for 2000pts and I exploit the licensing).
That's "a" used price I saw on Amazon (before shipping), but I'd think used copies are easy to find via eBay (since there's no codes/passes in the GOTY). Otherwise, Amazon/BBY's new price of $19.99 is a great deal, particularly if you can get free shipping and/or no sales tax.

And for "maesto_bungle" ... a pony!
275px-RDR_WarHorse_Screenshot.jpg

Dang those are amazing prices for the Rockstar sale. I should have waited since I overpaid on some things. I was cleaning out storage last week and found a copy of Bully in there and I bought it when it was on sale for $10 on GonD and now it's super cheap so that was a waste. Also, I bought the MP3 pass when it was on sale for $15 and now it's $5. At least when I bought the LA Noire pack for more I beat it almost immediately so that one doesn't hurt. Basically wasted $20. I own everything else so that's at least 3 weeks in a row with nothing for me on XBL unless you count the DR2 skills packs lol.

Invencible tiger 400MSP (66%off) and Powerup Forever 400MSP xbla's has been added.

so can anyone sum up L.A. Noire in a nutshell to me? Gameplay wise that is... 

I miss RDR but I want something new to play, i never did play Bully but if L.A. Noire is worth it at 18 (the GoD and Season Pass... that does come with all DLC right?) then i think i want the "newer" game experience for now. Alot of friends have Bully so i could just borrow it sometime if i ever wanna play an old rockstar game (why did the XBO version of GTASA have to suck so bad?!).

Thanks in advance. Im going to bed now, hope some more deals pop up today. This graveyard shift is killing me! Im down to playing maybe 4-6 hours a week...

Invencible tiger 400MSP (66%off) and Powerup Forever 400MSP xbla's has been added.
Been waiting for decent price drop for Invincible Tiger. Still don't know what they were thinking releasing it with $15 price tag.

So yeah, this and Max Payne Season Pass for me. Not a bad week for sales, especially during ''Summer of Arcade'' time.

so can anyone sum up L.A. Noire in a nutshell to me? Gameplay wise that is...

I miss RDR but I want something new to play, i never did play Bully but if L.A. Noire is worth it at 18 (the GoD and Season Pass... that does come with all DLC right?) then i think i want the "newer" game experience for now. Alot of friends have Bully so i could just borrow it sometime if i ever wanna play an old rockstar game (why did the XBO version of GTASA have to suck so bad?!).

Thanks in advance. Im going to bed now, hope some more deals pop up today. This graveyard shift is killing me! Im down to playing maybe 4-6 hours a week...
It's a great open world game where you play as a detective, solving murders and chasing bad guys. Takes place in the 1960's if Im correct. Some say it's a bit slow, but I enjoy a game where I have to think, and plus it's A ROCKSTAR game so your always going to get the most bang for your buck. Watch a review of the game on youtube, if I still didn't convince you.

Quick summary from Spylon's site to help Tyler. :)GOLD-EXCLUSIVE DEAL OF THE WEEK ...Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Marvel vs. Capcom 3
.OPEN TO EVERYONE ...Bully Scholarship Edition
Red Dead Redemption
For the completionist, you might consider the GOTY edition (new=$20, used=$15), containing not only RDR & UNC, but also 2 pre-order outfits, the speedy War Horse mount, "Solomon's Folly" gang hideout (otherwise PS3-exclusive), "Walton's Gang Outfit" (otherwise PS3-exclusive), and a new hardcore difficulty.
Max Payne 3
L.A. NoireFor the completionist, you might consider the "Complete Edition" (new=outlandish, used=$25), containing all DLC including pre-order outfits & a PS3-exclusive caseload.
.Continued frolate last week ...Forza Motorsport 3 (DLC-only)
  • DLC - VIP Car Pack - 80 MSP ($1.00) - 90% off - xbldb... only available with LCE; includes cars, auction-house placement, and leaderboard badge.
  • The remainder of this list can be acquired without DRM-protection or game-account-assignment from the 2nd disc of the "Forza 3 Ultimate Platinum Edition" (new=$20, used=$10) ... that edition also includes the exclusive "Top Gear" car pack, theme, and set of videos.
Thanks for postng this list, especially the Forza 3 stuff. I think it got missed when I posted it here last week at the end of a page while everyone was debating the points changes. FYI, the Ultimate Collection does not include the Community Classics Pack. Also, no word on the Forza forums if it's a sale or permanent reduction. Forza 2 DLC got a similar permanent reduction where the DLCs dropped to $1 each and then a couple years later they were delisted.
I just got UMvC3 from the Microsoft sale. Is there any DLC that is highly recommendable?

If you're going to co-op, then get the "War Horse" (or hunt around for the GOTY full disc set), especially if your friend passed up that DLC ... it'll be aggrevating to him that your stamina & speed are maxed. :)
So that's on the GotY set, but not in the collection? He'll get my shared copy, so no worries about off balancing.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

OPEN TO EVERYONE ...

Red Dead Redemption

Max Payne 3

L.A. Noire
For the completionist, you might consider the "Complete Edition" (new=outlandish, used=$25), containing all DLC including pre-order outfits & a PS3-exclusive caseload.

I appreciate all the effort, but does anybody know if there is an easy way for me to paste all this info into the OP? Copy/Pasting on CAG fuck ing sucks because for some reason it copies and pastes the background color as well. So if I paste all this in the OP it will make the light background look god awful.

Also, just pasting as text removes all the links so that is pretty pointless as well.

I appreciate all the effort, but does anybody know if there is an easy way for me to paste all this info into the OP? Copy/Pasting on CAG fuck ing sucks because for some reason it copies and pastes the background color as well. So if I paste all this in the OP it will make the light background look god awful.

Also, just pasting as text removes all the links so that is pretty pointless as well.
did you try quoting it, switching to bbcode, and copy and pasting that?

EDIT: testing...yep, that did it :)

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

OPEN TO EVERYONE ...

Red Dead Redemption

Max Payne 3

L.A. Noire

Actually, yes. You can switch to bbcode (the light switch, top left) then copy and paste all that. It will include everything in the code.

Invincible Tiger & PowerUp Forever - permanent drops or temp sales?

Also... not being able to purchase stuff on xbox.com with my account balance is infuriating. Any fix for this?

Actually, yes. You can switch to bbcode (the light switch, top left) then copy and paste all that. It will include everything in the code.

I'd also like to point out to people who are struggling with this (I'm sure most of us who update threads have run into this since 3.0) that you can paste formatted text, highlight it, and then click the eraser icon that's second from the top left to remove that formatting. It'll still retain the links.

Sorry to get a little off subject but I have a quick urgent question and I'm not finding a clear answer online.

I have an xbox 360 and a hard drive.  I just bought a new 360 which I have and I am waiting for a bigger hard drive to come in the mail.  I put the old one on craigslist early and now someone wants to buy it.  I am not including the old hard drive with it, they are just buying the console and wires.  I have 2 questions, 

1.  Can I do a license transfer now, without the new hard drive on my new system, and transfer the license from my old console to my new and will that clean everything off my old console so I can sell it.  Is the license transfer enough so that the old xbox will be unable to access my accounts or games?  Do I need a hard drive in the new system or would the 4gb internal memory be enough to get my accounts over?

2.  Assuming the above question is doable, can I use the transfer cable once I get the new hard drive in my new system, and just use the old hard drive, without the old system to transfer all my arcade titles onto my new one?

Both consoles and hard drives are slim models by the way.  

1. Can I do a license transfer now, without the new hard drive on my new system, and transfer the license from my old console to my new and will that clean everything off my old console so I can sell it. Is the license transfer enough so that the old xbox will be unable to access my accounts or games? Do I need a hard drive in the new system or would the 4gb internal memory be enough to get my accounts over?
Can't answer your other question, but to #1, yes, you can transfer your account over to the new console without the new HD. For the console you're selling, you said you're keeping the old HD so that's one way to prevent them from accessing your account. You should also wipe the built in memory card before selling it. That way no account data is on it. To make sure it worked, boot it up after the wipe and check that it shows a screen similar to what you see when you buy it brand new.

The reason you need to wipe the memory is because the license transfer is not enough. If your account profile is still on the memory card, they can get to your account.

Can't answer your other question, but to #1, yes, you can transfer your account over to the new console without the new HD. For the console you're selling, you said you're keeping the old HD so that's one way to prevent them from accessing your account. You should also wipe the built in memory card before selling it. That way no account data is on it. To make sure it worked, boot it up after the wipe and check that it shows a screen similar to what you see when you buy it brand new.

The reason you need to wipe the memory is because the license transfer is not enough. If your account profile is still on the memory card, they can get to your account.
Thanks, so should I do the license transfer, than remove the HD and check the memory tab on the old console and make sure it doesn't read anything? Is taking out the HD make it impossible for them to redownload my games in addition to the license transfer, I assume after the transfer if I delete everything in the internal memory that should do it. Like you said I will reboot it, and check again, maybe try downloading something I bought already to see if I can.

Thanks for that info guys.  I was almost done in the OP by the time I noticed it, but I'll keep it in mind for future weeks.

Also, if you get a chance, fact check the OP to see if all the DLC is actually included in the Online Pass/Value Pack listed above it.  Specifically the MvC stuff I really have no clue about.

Dashboard says 75% off for Midnight Club, I've contacted support about it. Might want to hold your horses if you're interested, either the 75% is wrong, or the price is wrong.

Like you said I will reboot it, and check again, maybe try downloading something I bought already to see if I can.
You don't need to try downloading something on the old Xbox. After removing the HD and wiping the memory card, when you reboot it, you should not even see your own gamertag on the old console. It should ask you to create one, I believe. Then you know you're done.

Make sure you remove your HD before you wipe the memory card so you don't accidentally wipe your HD. And by wipe your memory card, I mean you should reformat it. Don't simply delete files from it. Reformat it completely. (Google "how to format xbox 360 hard drive" if you don't know how.)

Good luck.

I'm behind the UMvC3 news since I wasn't planning on purchasing it but I did from the MS sale.

So UMvC3 doesn't have all the download stuff like it should. In order to get all the stuff, I would need to get the Value Pack, purchase Jill, and Shuma-Gorath for another $11.80. How do you get Magneto's alternate?

it closely resembled some king in Spain, they complained so the costume was pulled. why this fucking matters at all to a video game with cartoon fighting characters, I dont know. they shouldve stood their ground. This is 2013, fuck kings!

It figures that after buying Invincible Tiger on sale for 800 MSP WAY back in February 2010 and only getting around to playing it a month or so ago, it would FINALLY go on sale again just now for 400. Such is CAG.

Sale % Midnight Club has now been changed to 50% on the dashboard. I'm probably just going to wait for GTA V, since I've heard the racing in that has a very Midnight Club feel to it. Sorry if I got anyone else's hopes up!

Definitely a surprise with the good sales going on this week, maybe it's because this is the last week of SoA, or because the sales numbers for it have been too disappointing to pass up a Rockstar sale, specifically at these incredibly low prices (there are no fewer than 5 items I got on sale that I have overpaid for in previous sales, like the Rockstar pass for Max Payne 3 @ $15, Bully @ $10 (but to be fair, who had any idea they'd sell it so aggressively this time, sequel on the way?), and the Value Pack for UMvC3, which was only on sale for the first time @ $10 a month ago! I can live with the LA Noire pass @ $8 and Midnight Club @ $10 though.

Yes, UMvC3 locked the Magneto's alt-costume because it apparently bore too much resemblance to the former king of Spain, Juan Carlos I (even though it's what Magneto wore in the House of M series (which is a fantastic read, by the way)).

Everything else I came here to post about is in Cornelius' notes, which are well done, and I hope they're included in the OP. The only notes I have are that Forza 3 Ultimate does NOT come with the VIP pack OR the Community Classics Pack (everything else is) and that the PS3-exclusive case for LA Noire is called the Consul's Car, and unforunately is only available on the Complete Edition for 360. Separate DLC for vanilla owners was planned but they scrapped it.

And the Rockstar Pass for LA Noire includes everything available except: The Consul's Car (obviously), the "Chicago Lightning" Detective suit (you get this for free from the Rockstar Social Club) and the "Chicago Piano" Machine Gun (free download on the Marketplace).

Refer to Cornelius' post for any other questions about which DLCs include what.

Edit: Also, holy crap I have been waiting for the Shadow Battle stuff to be on sale for forever. $4.50 isn't too bad if you still play the vanilla online and want some new titles. It's the only thing of interest to me this week anyways.

Shadow Battle 01 is free for everyone, by the way, but none of the Shadow Battles work with UMvC3 for whatever reason.

Edit 2: Aside from the Forza DLC that could vanish/price-revert at any time, you might wanna hold off your purchases 'till Sept. 1st (Sunday) when they reinstate the Rewards program. It'll probably be crap, but you never know.

fuck so all points on accounts have been converted already?  is there anyway to figure out what we had prior to conversion?  I hope I got more than $1 per 80 points I had.

Also when is the "cutoff" where point codes entered become untaxed local monies?

Would most people prefer to have Cornelius' notes in the OP?  I'll be honest, while I appreciate the great info he provides, I personally feel like they make the OP way too cluttered.  I'm very much of the belief that the OP is to inform everyone of the current week's deals, but not to do their purchasing research for them.

I can add some of that info to third page of the OP, which may be a decent compromise, though I'm sure most people don't read down that far.

Hmm, so I had 2400 points in my account, now have £20.40. Which by my calcutions is £0.85p for every 100 msp

For example, the MP3 pass should be 400 msp, multiply my 85p by 4 = £3.40 and they are charging £3.49.

Not gonna complain about 9p, but multiply that by millions of downloads, MS are being quite crafty.

Is there much in Max Payne 3 that requires you to have played the first two? I played some of the first game a long time ago but never finished it (yes, I hang my head in shame).

Also curious, it's only 5 days away, still no confirmation of what the games with gold with be for September?

Is there any chance of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 or Red Dead Redemption coming to Steam? I've thought about checking those out, but am more interested in getting them on Steam for future compatibility purposes.

Would most people prefer to have Cornelius' notes in the OP? I'll be honest, while I appreciate the great info he provides, I personally feel like they make the OP way too cluttered. I'm very much of the belief that the OP is to inform everyone of the current week's deals, but not to do their purchasing research for them.

I can add some of that info to third page of the OP, which may be a decent compromise, though I'm sure most people don't read down that far.
We discuss any retail deals or whatever in the thread anyway. Like you said, keeping the OP clean and easy to reference is great.

Why the heck can't I find my account balance?  I'm on my pc not my console.  I log in but it isn't showing me anything on the main page, the my account page or the profile page.  Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong location.  

Why the heck can't I find my account balance? I'm on my pc not my console. I log in but it isn't showing me anything on the main page, the my account page or the profile page. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong location.
Someone asked earlier. You have to pretend to make a purchase. Just pick anything (preferably cheap, in case you mess up) in the marketplace. Pretend you want to buy it until you get to the final confirmation screen and it will tell you your balance there. Make sure you don't hit A to buy.

Yeah, it's retarded. It should show your balance in your Account square/tab/area/place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back