XBL Deals|7/4 Only- Witcher2, OrangeBox, More | 7/5 Only-Hitman:Absolution $10, More | ME3: Omega | BL2 DLC (Gold) | FREE Defense Grid (Gold) | MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Here is a list of all the current and upcoming Xbox Live Marketplace Sales for the USA. This includes the Deal of the Week, KINECT Central sale item(s), and any other 3rd-party sales or promotions. We have also included the upcoming Xbox Live Arcade releases in the 2nd post. Most sales are for one week. Feel free to post if you see anything not listed here.

Please note:

• All known sales and information on sales are in the OP. Major Nelson usually updates us with new sales information every other Tuesday. When offers are validated by Moderators, it will be added to the OP as time permits.
  • ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! No information within this thread can or should be construed as accurate (or still valid), therefore ...
  • Always verify Xbox Live Marketplace prices before your purchase!
  • Some sales are intended for GOLD MEMBERS ONLY, as noted within each section.
  • Spend wisely, have fun, and enjoy!

7/2 - 7/8 ... Borderlands DLC

7/9 - 7/15 ... Dishonored and Metal Gear Rising DLC and More

• Dishonored Games on Demand - Price Unknown
    DLC - The Knife of Dunwall - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Dunwall City Trials - 200 MSP (50% off)
  • DLC - Void Walkers Arsenal - 160 MSP (50% off)

[*]Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC
  • Jetstream - 400 MSP (50% off)
  • Raiden Custom Body - 80 MSP (50% off)
  • Bladewolf  - 320 MSP (43% off)

[*]XBLA - Battle: Los Angeles - 400 MSP (50% off)

• Confirmed as future free games: Halo 3

Sales & Specials: Open to Everyone!
NOTE ... if the start & end dates are not well-defined, ACT FAST! since these
"sales" could end anytime. However, they may also be permanent markdowns.

Ultimate Game One Day Sales:

7/2 ... Day One:

7/3 ... Day Two:

7/4 ... Day Three:

7/5 ... Day Four: (will last through 7/7)

7/2 - 7/8 ... Ultimate Games Persistent Sales:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Kinect Central sales

7/2 - ??? ... Unannounced Rocksmith DLC Markdowns

7/2 - ??? ... Other Unannounced Markdowns

7/2 - 7/8 ... Robocop and Fast and Furious Avatar Sale

• Please check the avatar store on your Xbox 360 for more information

7/9 - 7/15 ... Just Dance 4

• Price and content unknown

Monthly Marketplace Markdowns
Announced ... as confirmed on the Xbox 360's own dashboard, or corroborated from other sources (PSN, dev/pub, etc).

Unannounced ... from Xbox.com scrapes. *These may or may not be permanent, so judge accordingly.

Unannounced Price Drops for July:

* =  Want to Buy Games On Demand Using Microsoft Points? [customspoiler="GonD with MSP"]
Often overlooked, GoD are by default displayed in dollars both on Xbox.com as well as on the console, but on the very-first confirmation screen of the download process is the option to use Microsoft Points in place of real-world currency.

Through the console, after first selecting to download a GoD you are greeted by a familiar gray confirmation screen that pops up displaying the size of the download as well as confirming the price. At the bottom of this gray pop-up is the instruction to press the "X button" in order to change the payment type to MSP. Pictured below with an arrow:
confirmation.jpg

On Xbox.com they've made it much more obvious, the confirmation "extra step" pop-up after clicking the download link displays a link that simply says "Use Microsoft Points" directly under the price in dollars at the top of the page.

The more you know....[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up some of the online passes for free, but didn't download them. I'm not going to waste HD space, since I don't have too much, but I want them to appear as purchased in my history. Just in case ;)

[quote name='deadofnight']June 30 seven songs will be pulled from the Rock Band dlc store. Not only will it be the end of the ongoing Rock Band sale for these songs, you won't be able to buy them at all. This news was posted at the Rock Band forums.

Crooked X - "Rock 'n' Roll Dream"
Die Toten Hosen - "Hier Kommt Alex"
Les Wampas - "Manu Chao"
The Material - "Moving to Seattle"
Them Terribles - "Bullets & Guns"
Tokio Hotel - "Monsoon"
Vesuvius - "Promised Land"

"Promised Land" is actually a free song, but it will still be pulled on June 30. The other songs are 80 MSP.

"Moving to Seattle" and "Bullets & Guns" are also part of a three pack with one other song. Chances are that pack will be pulled as well. All three songs are 80 MSP individually, and the three pack is 240 MSP.

"Hier Kommt Alex" does not play in Rock Band 3. It only works in Rock Band and Rock Band 2. I'm guessing it won't play in Rock Band Blitz either.
[/QUOTE]

A big THANK YOU for posting this, and in the unlikely event that a Harmonix employee is reading this, I extend my thanks to you as well. I think I have all of those except Hier Kommt Alex - which I love and have been meaning to snag for a while - but I'll be sure to double-check. (Edit: Nope, I only have two, including the free one... d'oh!)

[quote name='gotdott']Kmarts near you? 9.97 there if you can find one.[/QUOTE]

There's a store within walking distance of me, actually. I don't think they have Alice, or much of anything at all right now, but I'll have to go look tomorrow - thanks!

And even though I keep up with these things and agree they don't quite belong here, props to skonson for mentioning the pretty awesome Humble Bundle TTG sale. It really is a steal, even though I have everything but TWD thanks to Indie Royale.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']I found it incredibly repetitive and felt that levels were about twice the lenght they ought to have been. There are also a TON of bugs and glitches, and controls can be awkward. The art style is very unique, but there is also a ton of pop in, some framerate issues, and just really muddy textures. The story was really messed up and disturbing, which I guess was the point, but I just really didn't enjoy it.

I can see why some people really like it, but I wouldn't recommend it for anything but the art style. Everything else has been done better elsewhere. Note that I did play the PS3 version, so I'm not positive if all the bugs exist on 360.[/QUOTE]

Before I finished reading I was thinking to myself, "Did you play this on PS3?" But that answered my question. I ran into not a single problem. It seems that the 360 versions of games are usually better from what Ive noticed.

As far as that rock band stuff....are only those seven being pulled? The rest are staying up and on sale?

[quote name='skonson']I know it belongs in another thread but you never know if people check out other threads or not so forgive me for mentioning it here, but the Humble Weekly Sale is pretty damned amazing again this week it's hard not to want to spread the news. Plus it's about supporting indie developers and charity, which is worth spreading on any thread. But pretty much 90% of TellTale's games:

Back to the Future
Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse
Puzzle Agent 1 & 2
Poker Night at the Inventory 1
Hector: Badge of Courage

And right now if you pay more than $4 you get The Walking Dead: Season 1 as well. I already own it on my Xbox but I bought it thinking I might gift it to a non-console owning friend so he can play it on his Mac.

Here is the link: https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

*Note: all games other than Wallace & Gromit are Mac/PC compatible - Wallace & Gromit is Windows only[/QUOTE]
i for one thank for the heads up. if nothing else, gives a heads up to anyone who was considering buying xbla versions of any of those games in the near future. i'd feel dumb if i bought one when the same vers on pc was on sale, and pc games have too many sales to keep track of all the time. and if you're the one who posted the indie bundle here this week, props for that too. i've been waiting for capsized on xbla for years, might as well just get that indie bundle and get it

[quote name='maesto_bungle']I feel almost the opposite. I like the extra step of authenticity for a game with a huge focus on competitive multiplayer. I guess I hope it makes the players a more devoted audience and prevents people from renting a game for a weekend and grieffing. Whereas I find it ostentatious when a game has a tacked on multiplayer minigame (FarCry 3) and locks that behind an online pass. It does add another $5-10 to the asking price for a game, but I just shop around more or wait for the new copy to have a nice sale.

I do like it when any game bundles some single player and multiplayer DLC for a cheap price tho. Encourages you to check out the other side of the gameplay if you had neglected it.

It is odd tho that EA would just start giving out online passes, despite the new wave of DRM consoles. I mean, 360s & ps3s are going to have multiplayer support for a long while yet so there really wasn't a reason to do anything besides stop adding online passes to new releases. It does make them seem a lot more credible about getting rid of online passes if they actually go back and get rid of the old system entirely; I just didn't think they were really planning to "get rid of online passes" as much as transition to a new form of DRM/used marketplace monkeywrench.[/QUOTE]

Hey the Farcry 3 multiplayer is actually pretty fun :bouncy:

wow microsoft store has the worst customer service ive ever encountered. they charged me 14.99 for no reason and i called for a refund and the guy was being a douche with an attitude and at the end he told me to file a dispute

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']Before I finished reading I was thinking to myself, "Did you play this on PS3?" But that answered my question. I ran into not a single problem. It seems that the 360 versions of games are usually better from what Ive noticed.

As far as that rock band stuff....are only those seven being pulled? The rest are staying up and on sale?[/QUOTE]

I played through the game twice on PS3 and never ran into any such problems. Hell, my only real problem with the game at all is that it is entirely too long for it's own good.

The game certainly doesn't do anything new or amazing, but I wouldn't call it bad by any means.

[quote name='deadofnight']June 30 seven songs will be pulled from the Rock Band dlc store. Not only will it be the end of the ongoing Rock Band sale for these songs, you won't be able to buy them at all. This news was posted at the Rock Band forums.

Crooked X - "Rock 'n' Roll Dream"
Die Toten Hosen - "Hier Kommt Alex"
Les Wampas - "Manu Chao"
The Material - "Moving to Seattle"
Them Terribles - "Bullets & Guns"
Tokio Hotel - "Monsoon"
Vesuvius - "Promised Land"

"Promised Land" is actually a free song, but it will still be pulled on June 30. The other songs are 80 MSP.

"Moving to Seattle" and "Bullets & Guns" are also part of a three pack with one other song. Chances are that pack will be pulled as well. All three songs are 80 MSP individually, and the three pack is 240 MSP.

"Hier Kommt Alex" does not play in Rock Band 3. It only works in Rock Band and Rock Band 2. I'm guessing it won't play in Rock Band Blitz either.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! I think I own 5 of those and will check them all out before they get delisted.

Both Humble Bundles this week are great so I snatched those up. Time to redeem them and my Alan Wake games :)

The free EA Online Passes was a surprising move. I'll have to grab the ones I don't own aka non-Bioware developed games.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']As far as that rock band stuff....are only those seven being pulled? The rest are staying up and on sale?[/QUOTE]
For now it's just those seven songs. The pre-Rock Band 3 dlc will remain at the sale price so long as the dlc is still up.

Harmonix said they'll try to give updates every three months about any songs possibly being removed. I don't think that means a song could possibly slip between the cracks of quarterly announcements. It sounds like we can count on all other dlc being safe for another three months.

I should put it out there that the songs are being pulled because Harmonix couldn't renew the licenses for the songs. Right now this is only an issue with the early Rock Band dlc, and it might not even be a huge issue. For instance, some of the songs being pulled next month were licensed from a label that no longer exists. In a previous update Harmonix said renewing licenses is fairly simple. Labels or bands no longer existing is the cause of most problems.

OK, I just got the following haul of games

Dark Souls and its DLC, Darkstalkers Resurrection, and Castlestorm.

By the way, did anyone else pick up Castlestorm?

[quote name='Stepith Bloodia']OK, I just got the following haul of games

Dark Souls and its DLC, Darkstalkers Resurrection, and Castlestorm.

By the way, did anyone else pick up Castlestorm?[/QUOTE]

Castlestorm is melt your face awesomeness.

Since it was made by the guys from Pinball F/X 2, that was already known by the time it was announced though. :D

[quote name='KrebStar']I played through the game twice on PS3 and never ran into any such problems. Hell, my only real problem with the game at all is that it is entirely too long for it's own good.

The game certainly doesn't do anything new or amazing, but I wouldn't call it bad by any means.[/QUOTE]

Here's a good video demonstrating that the 360 version of Alice: Madness Returns is superior when it comes to framerate. The PS3 isn't awful but if you start watching about 2 minutes in you can start seeing it dip down to 20-24FPS during combat while the 360 holds steady-eddy pretty much through-out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_JvZGhNbiM

That is strange, I didn't noticed till now but the MS points symbol has changed when I was looking at some stuff in the marketplace. It looks like Xbox ONE thing I guess.

8898703767_8549123fcb.jpg

[quote name='skonson']Here's a good video demonstrating that the 360 version of Alice: Madness Returns is superior when it comes to framerate. The PS3 isn't awful but if you start watching about 2 minutes in you can start seeing it dip down to 20-24FPS during combat while the 360 holds steady-eddy pretty much through-out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_JvZGhNbiM[/QUOTE]

Well I guess that explains some of it, but even still I think its severely lacking in polish and the length is padded out way more than it needed. Maybe I'm just overly critical these days, I don't know. As always I'm glad when others enjoy the games they play. I hate for people to not enjoy the time they put into a game.

[quote name='carl7117']wow microsoft store has the worst customer service ive ever encountered. they charged me 14.99 for no reason and i called for a refund and the guy was being a douche with an attitude and at the end he told me to file a dispute[/QUOTE]

They're absolutely awful and the worst customer service I have ever encountered by far. Got an attitude from my the guy I talked to as well. Has been 10 days and I still have not gotten the ONE code I bought with a couopn code I was given in my email (not a shared one). Also they locked out my account and all my forms of payment, gotta love em!

[quote name='c2thaj']Castlestorm is melt your face awesomeness.

Since it was made by the guys from Pinball F/X 2, that was already known by the time it was announced though. :D[/QUOTE]

~high fives~ CastleStorm fans unite! I enjoyed the hell out of the demo. So I bought it to support Zen :D

[quote name='carl7117']wow microsoft store has the worst customer service ive ever encountered.[/QUOTE]

Has anyone ever had a bad experience with Sony or Nintendo's CS over a video game related dispute or issue? I only ask because I have never had to deal with either of them. I have had to clear up a few things with Xbox support, which wasn't easy any of the times. I'm just curious how the other two might compare. Feel free to PM me with any stories!

Although the Xbox support team wasn't always the easiest to deal with, or get help from, I did appreciate the several way to contact them and the verifications that came afterwards. It was actually better than many other companies and services I've had to deal with in the past. I wonder how they compare with the other video game companies.

[quote name='lupe guillotine']That is strange, I didn't noticed till now but the MS points symbol has changed when I was looking at some stuff in the marketplace. It looks like Xbox ONE thing I guess.[/QUOTE]

They had to change the symbol to reflect that points are now only worth 1/3 as much after last weekend. ;)

I read a review of Castlestorm the other day and was thinking about dipping into the MSP stockpile. The good word of mouth around here is definitely pushing me to the edge. Not to mention the fact that it is only 800 points, which is sadly a rare event nowadays.

[quote name='mpaullin']I read a review of Castlestorm the other day and was thinking about dipping into the MSP stockpile. The good word of mouth around here is definitely pushing me to the edge. Not to mention the fact that it is only 800 points, which is sadly a rare event nowadays.[/QUOTE]

PEER PRESSURE

For real though, especially with most of ours influx of MS points lately... haha CasteStorm is a must have.

im debating forza horizon with some discounted points. it's $40 in the system now. i actually bought it from MS for 10 or 15 back in the day but i just did that to flip it lol. but now i'm giving the demo a second chance and i like it. plus it's the type of game i'd rather have on my hd anyway than a disc. couple questions:

do the forza GODs have a history of going on sale? never owned one so i never payed attention. the game got price dropped i see so its pretty reasonable with the discounted points. but yeah, is forza (the series, i know this game hasn't gotten a sale) like borderlands and such where it gets a sale every few months? also anyone play this game still? most of the forums i found were kinda dead. i'd mostly want to freeroam online since that's what appeals to me about it. looks like the game has oodles of DLC but the season pass is $50 (LOL) and seems to only offer a few rally tracks and dozens of extra cars, i would like those rally cars and tracks but lol @ paying 50 for mostly cosmetics, gtfo. yeah anybody wanna give me a recommendation to buy it or a hell no i didn't enjoy it? particularly i want to play online, so how's that aspect.

Cross posting from the Xbox Rewards Wiki
What is the More Games, More Points Punchcard Offer?
A. From June 1 to July 15, 2013, Xbox Live Rewards members who purchase a single Games on Demand title for a minimum of $19.99 will receive one punch. Get five punches to complete the Punchcard and earn 1,600 Points!

What are the qualifying Games on Demand titles?
A. All Games on Demand titles $19.99 and up will qualify. Available Games on Demand titles can be found here: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Games/GamesOnDemand. Each Games on Demand title must be for a minimum of $19.99 or more to qualify for one punch. Eligible purchase(s) must be made on the Xbox Live Marketplace between June 1, 2013 00:01 UTC and July 15, 2013 23:59 UTC. Please visit http://www.worldtimeserver.com/ or other world time database to determine local time.
http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/#fmi (Under My Punchcard)

[quote name='Sway']Cross posting from the Xbox Rewards Wiki

http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/#fmi (Under My Punchcard)[/QUOTE]
That's a lot of MS points, you have to spend 8000msp or more. Think I'll pass. Basically they say that if you buy 5 GoD games of $19.99 or more, one of the $19.99 ones is for free (as $19.99 is about 1600msp).

Thanks for the info btw.

[quote name='E.Nich']That's a lot of MS points, you have to spend 8000msp or more. Think I'll pass. Basically they say that if you buy 5 GoD games of $19.99 or more, one of the $19.99 ones is for free (as $19.99 is about 1600msp).

Thanks for the info btw.[/QUOTE]

Pass on it too. I'll just use my cash for State of Decay when that comes out

[quote name='E.Nich']That's a lot of MS points, you have to spend 8000msp or more. Think I'll pass. Basically they say that if you buy 5 GoD games of $19.99 or more, one of the $19.99 ones is for free (as $19.99 is about 1600msp).

Thanks for the info btw.[/QUOTE]

If I'm doing the math right, you could do it for about $35 using the Micosoft Store points for $5 deal. That's probably dead by now, but if anyone was crazy enough to buy that many, it's not the worse deal in the world.

Unless I'm an idiot and my math is way off

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']If I'm doing the math right, you could do it for about $35 using the Micosoft Store points for $5 deal. That's probably dead by now, but if anyone was crazy enough to buy that many, it's not the worse deal in the world.

Unless I'm an idiot and my math is way off[/QUOTE]

You're math is right, but it doesn't seem like a very efficient way of using your cheaply acquired MSP.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']If I'm doing the math right, you could do it for about $35 using the Micosoft Store points for $5 deal. That's probably dead by now, but if anyone was crazy enough to buy that many, it's not the worse deal in the world.

Unless I'm an idiot and my math is way off[/QUOTE]
yeah, honestly i want to grab forza horizon ($13), fight night champion and ssx (6.66) and halo 4 (12 or something) digi at some point with my discounted points, but there's a real lack of other games on the GOD collection, i cant find a 5th game that's worth it. nba 2k is on sale but id feel dumb buying it when i can buy the new version in a few months which is when the servers for the old one get canned anyway. they never even put the new tiger woods up, or sonic racing transformed which i'd probably make my #5 if they were, kinda weird since it seems almost all sega games are up there but transformed never did. eh, maybe by july 15 they'll have a nice sale or add sonic transformed and i'll bite , but no point stretching for an uninteresting game for that deal. it should just be $20 a punch so you could mix and match arcade games or more expensive GODs but whatevs.

kind of a weird deal since most of the 'sharks' that would dip on this probably already bought most of the games they want. and most of the people who aren't sharks don't have that kind of HD space, or aren't gonna stretch on overpriced GODs if they have regular cost points. maybe they made this promotion specifically for people that abused that deal lol bc otherwise its pretty bunk. but then again so is renting movies on xbox and half of the stuff the cards have been for so go figure.

[quote name='tylerh1701']You're math is right, but it doesn't seem like a very efficient way of using your cheaply acquired MSP.[/QUOTE]

I never said it was a smart idea:lol:

I think Microsoft is completely blowing it with these punchcards. First month, AWESOME!, second month, meh movies (we knew it would happen), but now, who is freaking going to complete this?

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']I never said it was a smart idea:lol:

I think Microsoft is completely blowing it with these punchcards. First month, AWESOME!, second month, meh movies (we knew it would happen), but now, who is freaking going to complete this?[/QUOTE]

Microsoft uses customer-centric promotions to hook us in, but they fail to realize that it takes more than one good deal lol.

[quote name='SonicXtreme']they could have at least made it 'games that cost $20 or more' so state of decay would count.[/QUOTE]

SoD isn't an Games on Demand title though, right?

Hopefully there'll be GoD titles on sale to coincide with this Punchcard. I slightly regretted not getting Tekken Tag Tournament 2 when it was on sale for $20.

I figured there would be punchcards involving tv shows, movies, and Games On Demand. The only other major groups I can think of are Avatar items and DLC. I've been holding off from some of the multi-song Rock Band packs just in case a DLC punchcard says purchases must be a certain amount.

[quote name='Sway']SoD isn't an Games on Demand title though, right?

Hopefully there'll be GoD titles on sale to coincide with this Punchcard. I slightly regretted not getting Tekken Tag Tournament 2 when it was on sale for $20.[/QUOTE]

Yes State of Decay is a Xbox Arcade game and does not qualify for this.

To be honest I wouldn't shake my head at this if it was more reasonable, like remove the $20 minimum or make it buy 3 get the points as most retailers would be happy to give you a free game (microsoft would just be giving you points) if you bought 3 games. It feels more fair to say to people, spend $60 real dollars and we'll give you $15 fake dollars back. Had they done that I'm sure they'd get 3-4 times the people buying GoD for this promotion than what they will get. Anyways it's a shame that the specials and sales app has been retired for this crap promotional tool.

[quote name='SonicXtreme']im debating forza horizon with some discounted points. it's $40 in the system now. i actually bought it from MS for 10 or 15 back in the day but i just did that to flip it lol. but now i'm giving the demo a second chance and i like it. plus it's the type of game i'd rather have on my hd anyway than a disc. couple questions:

do the forza GODs have a history of going on sale? never owned one so i never payed attention. the game got price dropped i see so its pretty reasonable with the discounted points. but yeah, is forza (the series, i know this game hasn't gotten a sale) like borderlands and such where it gets a sale every few months? also anyone play this game still? most of the forums i found were kinda dead. i'd mostly want to freeroam online since that's what appeals to me about it. looks like the game has oodles of DLC but the season pass is $50 (LOL) and seems to only offer a few rally tracks and dozens of extra cars, i would like those rally cars and tracks but lol @ paying 50 for mostly cosmetics, gtfo. yeah anybody wanna give me a recommendation to buy it or a hell no i didn't enjoy it? particularly i want to play online, so how's that aspect.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I'd wait for a sale at brick and mortar. I know it was in the most recent amazon gold box so it's only a matter of time before you find it for 20-30 for the disc itself.

I picked it up super cheap at walmart on black friday and absolutely loved it, if I were you I'd just watch the store sales threads.

I decided to buy Battleblock Theater with the MSP i got from the microsoft store and it was a pretty good choice. The game is so much fun and it has so much replay value because of the custom maps people make. I was gonna wait until it went on sale but it was too hard for me to wait.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']I decided to buy Battleblock Theater with the MSP i got from the microsoft store and it was a pretty good choice. The game is so much fun and it has so much replay value because of the custom maps people make. I was gonna wait until it went on sale but it was too hard for me to wait.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing.

It's a blast to play with friends.

A new special head is available in BBT. Complete Furbottom in either solo or co-op and get a lava lamp head. The solo and co-op maps are different too. I completed them both earlier and am enjoying my head.

Would of picked up BBT if Microsoft would have not locked my account during their 1200 MSP sale. I usually buy a ton of stuff off the xbox live store every month but as of late there has been nothing to buy. All I really want is Mass Effect 3 DLC and Bulletstorm DLC and Im done with this gen DLC. But I feel like they screwed me over locking my account and not letting me buy MSP the past two weeks. :cry:

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']Would of picked up BBT if Microsoft would have not locked my account during their 1200 MSP sale. I usually buy a ton of stuff off the xbox live store every month but as of late there has been nothing to buy. All I really want is Mass Effect 3 DLC and Bulletstorm DLC and Im done with this gen DLC. But I feel like they screwed me over locking my account and not letting me buy MSP the past two weeks. :cry:[/QUOTE]

So call them or chat with someone on Xbox.com. That's what everyone else on here did to get the problem fixed, including me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back