XBLA - Peggle - 800pts - Peggle Nights DLC 400pts Now Available

Couple of friends of mine came over last week to work on a project for our class...we ended up turning the 360 on and played Peggle...we ended up playing for about 5 hours, went right through the adventure mode and did some challenges..

Ugh...too addicting.

yeah I still can't get the 750,000 points on one level challenge, my last to beat. Also, I had the achievement of winning a 4-player game by over 100,000 points, when one guy dropped out as they were ranking us! I'll never get that one back. People quit all the time.

For the 750,000 point challenge I went to the last level (the one that looks like a double helix), make a little opening near the bottom and use a Zen and try to make it in that opening. Once it goes in succesfully it'll work it's way up hitting all the pegs. There's a youtube video floating around somewhere. It's not easy but I was able to pull it off after about 30 minutes.

Grabbed this on Ebay last night on the cheap and played some before bed and just had a 2 hour marathon. Loving this game, I have it on the PC from one of those $2.50 sales but never really played it a whole lot.

I'm up to the last level in adventure and played several online games. Glad to see lots of people online and only saw a few people quit. Looking forward to starting all the challenges. Shoulda bought it earlier I guess but that's not cheapass. :)

I got this game earlier this week and I love it. I've played through the whole adventure mode, but there's still a lot more (seemingly impossible) stuff to do in the game. I even downloaded the WoW version of Peggle, and I've never played WoW.

I'd like to play online sometime, so anyone who's interested, let me know.

Lol, yea I just played through the WoW edition, haven't played it either (picked Guild Wars instead) and I've still not gotten any online achievements for this version.:(

I'm still trying to get 100% on all levels and doing the challenges. Man I can't achieve massive points for some of those challenges like getting such and such points to beat the challenge.

[quote name='Redeema']Here are some tips on the million points or getting a top score in general. Using the Beaver (or whatever the hell it is), Pumpkin, or Rabbit, save your green pegs as long as you can, preferably until the last ball. (I know someone mentioned this, but it goes for more than just the rabbit) When you clear the last orange peg and and the green you will get that bonus in your fever. So, the pumpkin will drop one ball into the bucket and immediately drop another. Same for the Beaver, only they'll come at once. The easiest is the rabbit because you can hopefully get the triple score that lasts for two turns, which means two turns to clear the stage. That's my strategy, though, you leave a lot to luck of the wheel, which is hard to get lucky with. My top score has me ranked in the 20's on one stage, but I've got quite a few under a 100.

I know, I spent far too many nights playing Peggle working on a strategy.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Redeema, for the ultimate Peggle strategy. The rabbit's score tripler will let you beat just about any high score challenge in the game. It's true!

I just bought this this weekend on a whim (and hearing how addicitive it is). The couple of times I've played it so far, it's been fun (and I've lost time, meaning to play for an hour, and then playing for 2-3). I'm still in the adventure mode myself.

Just heard about the rabbit. Wow, after opening the pumpkin, I was trying to go back and upgrade my scores.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Thank you, Redeema, for the ultimate Peggle strategy. The rabbit's score tripler will let you beat just about any high score challenge in the game. It's true![/QUOTE]

Yeah every time I get triple score, like half the time I get shafted because it limits how much you can get often times just getting a few pegs.

[quote name='lordxixor101']I just bought this this weekend on a whim (and hearing how addicitive it is). The couple of times I've played it so far, it's been fun (and I've lost time, meaning to play for an hour, and then playing for 2-3). I'm still in the adventure mode myself.

Just heard about the rabbit. Wow, after opening the pumpkin, I was trying to go back and upgrade my scores.[/QUOTE]

Peggle Nights DLC should be out soon for $5.

360 Peggle has online play? Even though I've got this on my computer and my iPhone, I might have to pick this up for the online play. Would like the Peggle Nights DLC too as I've never played that version.

My roommate and I finally beat ALL of the challenges a couple nights ago. It was a very satisfying feeling, let me tell you!

I cannot wait for the Peggle Nights DLC. Any specific info on when it's coming out?

Downloaded Peggle Nights the other day, haven't played too much, but someone should update the topic to let people know it's out. Not much advertising about it. $5 (400 MSP) is a great price and if you don't own it yet, now's a good time to buy. It'll also fulfill my first purchase for the Rewards program, so I'll be getting 100 MSP back for it.

A few new changes, but overall just more Peggle, which is always a good thing.

Yea agreed, sad this didn't get any face time as the full blown game on pc is a great sequel. Being an add-on for Peggle XBLA is huge imo.

Got my Peggle PHD, now back to trying to 100% all the challenges of the original and to start from scratch on the challenges of Nights lol.

[quote name='Viva Las Vegas']Has anyone here cleared 100% of all the stages? Seems impossible. Any advice on doing this?[/QUOTE]

Youtube lol, but yeah pick the character that feels best for you but the dragon, rabbit and owl work best for me, it depends on the layout which you have to study in the beginning (don't forget you can temporarily hide the character select screen to do so).

bread's done
Back