XBLA - Penny Arcade: Precipice of Darkness Episode 1 - 1600pts/ Episode 2 - 1200pts

Just beat the game and loved every bit of it. It's a very nice improvement over the first episode in many aspects and the final boss battle was awesome.
I loved that Anne-Claire built a cute, giant mech to combat the giant Fruit fucker. I would have thought before the symposium that they'd keep the Fruit fucker for the last episode.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Just beat the game and loved every bit of it. It's a very nice improvement over the first episode in many aspects and the final boss battle was awesome.
I loved that Anne-Claire built a cute, giant mech to combat the giant Fruit fucker. I would have thought before the symposium that they'd keep the Fruit fucker for the last episode.
[/QUOTE]

I just beat the game too -- I do agree the mechanics improved, but I preferred the first episodes story.

plus now there is no more urine-ology, unless the doctor built a urine powered robot

I like this episode's story since it was a bit funnier and more entertaining since I didn't expect what happened at the end.

Did anybody else's game take a long while to load? I mean from the dashboard to getting to the menus and starting your saved game.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/02/23/hothead-hoping-for-penny-arcade-adventures-episode-3-reveal-a/

Episode 3 may be revealed at PAX East:
While it's been some time since we last heard about the third installment in the Steampunkian Penny Arcade Adventures series, a glimmer of hope resides in the coming months with PAX East. A Penny Arcade representative confirmed to Joystiq that, "They [Penny Arcade] are hoping to have something to announce by PAX East. Unfortunately, we won't have anything before then." Presumably, we'll exclaim "oooooh" when we do finally see the game, as Mike "Gabe" Krahulik explained when we last heard from the duo about the game's absence.

Jerry "Tycho" Holkins further confirmed the possibility of an appearance for PAA: Episode 3 at PAX East, telling MTV Multiplayer, "Listen very closely to the announcements at PAX!" We're certainly ready to "feel the vigor in all our limbs," as Holkins claimed we would last September, but it's been so long we're not sure we'll remember that city-saving, hobo-beating, purple pantaloon-wearing protagonist of ours ... oh ... well, maybe not.

I want these on 360, but I don't want to pay the 360 price. That's the bad thing about these games on 360 (and DLC) as it ages it SHOULD go down in price, but it doesn't.

bread's done
Back