XBOX 360 Scene it for 24.99 at Sears

[quote name='mkelehan']Got the last one at Sears in Columbia Mall in Maryland. Lots of fun.[/quote]

Woah. The Columbia Mall's Sears sells video games? Since when?

I ended up getting mine in Ellicott City.

I picked up the last one at River Oaks in Calumet City, IL. It was marked with the $24.99 price tag. The 10% tax was the killer. Merrillville, IN, had none.

Thank you for the deal - another Christmas present down.

[quote name='doubledown']Anyone check the SEARS at Macomb Mall in Michigan?[/quote]

Did you check for yourself at the Sears.com website? It's still listed there and you can check by your zip code.

[quote name='shoe478']Did you check for yourself at the Sears.com website? It's still listed there and you can check by your zip code.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I did....OOS everywhere except one store that is a good half hour out of my way.

Even at full price, this game is worth it. Since all of my friends are movie buffs we often spent all night playing it. Even funnier when you start drinking.

Definitely an entertaining drinking game. However, you can very easily fall prey to alcohol poisoning if you don't watch how you set the rules.

Snagged one for $24.55 including tax (with coupon) from Cool Springs, TN. At our Sears, they were not in the Video Game section, but in a cage in the appliance section. Go figure.

[quote name='mkelehan']Got the last one at Sears in Columbia Mall in Maryland. Lots of fun.[/quote]

I must have just missed you, I snagged the other copy they had.

If anyone in SoCal is interested, I just canceled my pick up order at the Sears in the Burbank mall. I picked up a copy in Pasadena (still one left). Burbank was my safety, just in case Pasadena didn't have it. The copy should either be on the floor or at merchandise pick up.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']I wouldn't go by their store availability as I picked one up at a store that was listed as OOS.[/QUOTE]

Thats good to know as all my stores say OOS.

checking in from Cleveland at Great Northern Mall. They have it marked $25 and have one left after my purchase. They also took the 10% coupon no problem!

Thanks again for a seperate thread on this, I never would have seenit otherwise. The price is worth it for the controllers alone.

Got 1 at the Promenade Mall in Temecula, CA. Bought it online last Friday and picked it up today. They price adjusted it with no problems!

[quote name='jovherye']Got 1 at the Promenade Mall in Temecula, CA. Bought it online last Friday and picked it up today. They price adjusted it with no problems![/QUOTE]

Do they charge you upon placing the order online or what? How does the process work? I want to pick it up but don't want to accidentally see it's not clearanced at the store I go to.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']I wouldn't go by their store availability as I picked one up at a store that was listed as OOS.[/QUOTE]

Same here and my g/f loves it.

Bought the last two yesterday at my Sears in Federal Way, WA. Took the 10% coupon without hesitation. One for me and one for a Christmas gift.
$49.00 out the door.
Thanks OP.

I'm so glad that I didn't take a lunch break today at work... I just got back from making a late afternoon trek to Sears in Lakeline Mall during torrential rain that never happens here in Austin, TX. 1 left on the shelf. It was listed as 59.99, but rang up 24.99. Then I asked if I could use the 10% coupon and the guy said, "None of our coupons will work for clearance items..." ... and then he actually looked at the coupon. "Oh," he said, as he scanned it and it worked beautifully.

$24.35, out the door.

Thanks op!! CAG rules!! :applause:

got one :D
pretty fun... but now they need to make one about learning kind of like brain acadmey or brain age but vs. too. movies are fun but there are more older movies that none of us have ever heard of and then we all just end up guessing and copying each others answers... lol

[quote name='ogbaka']got one :D
pretty fun... but now they need to make one about learning kind of like brain acadmey or brain age but vs. too. movies are fun but there are more older movies that none of us have ever heard of and then we all just end up guessing and copying each others answers... lol[/QUOTE]

:lol: Speak for yourself. Fess up, how old are you?

[quote name='ogbaka']got one :D
pretty fun... but now they need to make one about learning kind of like brain acadmey or brain age but vs. too. movies are fun but there are more older movies that none of us have ever heard of and then we all just end up guessing and copying each others answers... lol[/quote]

What... I feel like 70% of the movies are way too new! The game needs more black & white material.

If there were ever a Scene It: Criterion Edition, I'd buy it on day one.

Awesome! I've been wanting this. Actually I've always wanted to play the DVD version, but figured the Xbox one has to be a lot better. (Only thing is it seems like this is a game that could really benefit from Blu Ray!)

Seems like a perfect game to play with both people who play games and those who don't.

If the online inventory checker works like Best Buy's, they may be in-stock, though not in enough of a quantity to guarantee someone will be able to pick it up in-store.

BB's online inventory status shows it's in-stock when there's 3 or more of the item on-hand and not in-stock when there's 0-2 of them on-hand. So, if the website shows it's not in-stock, it might still be in-stock. Having BB check in-store via RSS will show a more accurate count.

Sears' inventory system for in-stock checking has been reasonable accurate from the times I've used it, though I don't know if they have that "fudge factor" for out-of-stock notification that BB does.

[quote name='jcowens']Why is it 59.99 online? Should I order it from my store then get the better price when I go in?[/quote]

You'll have to go to customer service to get it adjusted.

I finally found one in Michigan. I stopped at some ghetto Sears "Essentials" store that was on 10 mile and Dequindre in Warren, Mi. They had 2-3 copies....I bought one. The wife and I should enjoy it.

None to be found in Greenville, SC. Did pick up Singstar Amped with two microphones for PS2 for $13.97. Now I have to find a cheap game-only copy of Singstar for PS3.

bread's done
Back