Xbox Live 12+1 months and 4000 MS Points Codes Available - $30 [FS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like others have said, took me less than 10 minutes to get the 4000 point code and spend most of us. Good stuff. Thanks.

Just wanted to leave some feedback from this great seller. Process took less than couple of minutes and kept in good contact with him and quickly notified me when it was back in stock. Gifted it and got the code 1 minute later, thanks alot!

[quote name='notwen']Pleasure to do biz with. Look forward to future transactions.[/QUOTE]

Look forward to even more effortless business. Thanks =]

Good communication and fast service. I kept missing out on the deals because I found out late but finally scored some pts. Great communication even when I hadn't bought a single item yet. Fast service once stock was in.

He is extremely legit. Just got done talking to him in email, sent money got code like 2mins later. And worked to perfection. I'm very happy thanks allot.:D:D:D:D:D:D:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

This guy is 100% on his game, sent me his paypal info and within 10 minutes I had the codes and 15 minutes later I'm happily enjoying Battlefield 1943... THANKS!

Interested in the 4000 pt card, I live in Canada but I've had codes from the States work before, by making a US-based XBL account. If this is kosher and will work, I'd love to buy one off of you. Send me a PM.

Got the code immediately. Thanks for the great service. WORKS IN CANADA! As long as you have a XBL Silver account based in the States you'll be fine!

[quote name='VinnyB']We have in stock now, please place your order by e-mail or pm.[/QUOTE]

Do you know when you will restock?

Hey, Looking to get a card or two. Hope you can restock soon. This deal is greatly appreciated. Keep us all posted. ;)

How about 12+1 cards? Any of those left?

EDIT: I see it's in the original post. Out of stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks. bought 4k ms points. he was sold out at the time I wanted them, but I reserved a code and he sent it to my paypal as soon as he got more

It would be nice if he would let us know if he is going to be getting more. I want to get a 12 month card.

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']Sent this guy a PM but never got a reply. Looking for those MS Points...[/QUOTE]

He's out of stock right now, so he's probably just waiting for his stock to replenish before sending out/replying to PM's.

[quote name='z1000']Im looking to buy about 50 of 12+1. Please let me know if interested.[/QUOTE]

I can only wonder what you'd do with those. Wouldn't be too nice for the rest of us who want one for ourselves. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back