You Down with OTT (Yeah you know me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to someone's pro-Wal-Mart rant...

"It's not Wal-Mart's fault if local businesses close. It's the local businesses' fault for deciding to close."

That camo Peace Walker PSP doesn't look as shitty as I thought it would.

f65aa8aa.jpg

01c47394.jpg

I was expecting some shitty Cabela's garbage but the matte finish and MSF skulls on the back make it look kinda nice.

I remember some Otaku / GGTer girl in my graduating class bowed to the principal, instead of shaking his hand -- Just left the poor guy hanging.

(My principal looked like Meathead from "All in the Family".)

Needless to say, I lol'd.

[quote name='munch']When does apple unveil the new iPhones?[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow at the WWDC. Hoping they announce the new Touch too.

[quote name='Mojimbo']That camo Peace Walker PSP doesn't look as shitty as I thought it would.

f65aa8aa.jpg

01c47394.jpg

I was expecting some shitty Cabela's garbage but the matte finish and MSF skulls on the back make it look kinda nice.[/QUOTE]

That looks much better than I thought it would. I am torn between getting the Big Boss Bundle and the Entertainment Pack from K-Mart. I no longer own MGS4 and I wouldn't mind using the 25 bucks to get another game (maybe GTA).

Doing hw, I have my music shuffling and Kill Bill 2 on AMC muted. Some Muse song just popped up and synced perfectly with a scene in the movie. That always gives me the chills when things work out like that.

[quote name='TheRock88']Tomorrow at the WWDC. Hoping they announce the new Touch too.[/QUOTE]

The phone itself will probably released at the end of the month or beginning of July then, right?

[quote name='TheRock88']Yes Budge[/QUOTE]

For some reason, I had thought I'd heard the iPhone 4g or whatever would be available by mid-June... but that's not usually been the case in previous years.

I wonder what the iPhone 4g will be missing that the iPhone 4gs will add next year. ;)

I never really hated Muse until I heard the song "Uprising."

That shit is beyond horrible.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']For some reason, I had thought I'd heard the iPhone 4g or whatever would be available by mid-June... but that's not usually been the case in previous years.

I wonder what the iPhone 4g will be missing that the iPhone 4gs will add next year. ;)[/QUOTE]
By that time maybe AT&T will have their 4g service out.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I like when that happens with music that doesn't suck ass.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I never really hated Muse until I heard the song "Uprising."

That shit is beyond horrible.[/QUOTE]

I have two of their older albums, Origins of Symmetry and Black Holes and Revelations (I think those are the names). Those two are pretty good, but I downloaded their newest album, listened to it twice and then dumped it.

:whee: for a tornado warning.

It's annoying flipping back and forth between the NBA Finals and the Stanley Cup Finals. I need split screen on this TV.

[quote name='flowery']It's annoying flipping back and forth between the NBA Finals and the Stanley Cup Finals. I need split screen on this TV.[/QUOTE]

I usually have one game streaming from my laptop and the other on tv in that situation.

Done with Red Dead. Good game although the
farming missions at the end were boring. They should have kept it to 2 or 3 missions instead of the 8ish.

-----
"The things in my mind are serious related."
~that mang0 knife

[quote name='TheRock88']I usually have one game streaming from my laptop and the other on tv in that situation.[/QUOTE]

I would but I am busy on my laptop organizing my music folder. I am just glad neither are clenching games. I just wish the NBA game was on last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back