Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

[quote name='GenPirate']I would post mine but I still live at home with my parents so I would look like a packrat (everything is so cluttered and messy).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, come on, post it!!!!!!! I love seeing everyone's collections, no matter how cluttered!!!!:D:D:D

Well, this is mine at the apartment.. I am still working on migrating games over, so you won't see the Sega Genesis/Gameboy/N64/NES games on my shelf...the SNES are under the tv right now. These are my setups in the apartment (I have 3, two in the living room (me and girlfriend) and one in my bedroom).

DSCN4609.jpg

Setups001.jpg

Setups003.jpg

Setups004.jpg

Wow Killer_xx that is an amazing ps2 collection!! Just build some shelves or buy one and it will look nice... no red labels either

[quote name='trailmix10']Wow Killer_xx that is an amazing ps2 collection!! Just build some shelves or buy one and it will look nice... no red labels either[/QUOTE]

So far only one resident evil code veronica

@LakersForLife - OMG your 'Man Closet' is amazing! There must be years worth of entertainment stored in that library of video game storage.

[quote name='Swift900']@LakersForLife - OMG your 'Man Closet' is amazing! There must be years worth of entertainment stored in that library of video game storage.[/QUOTE]

*cough cough*

[quote name='Scorch']it kills me to see some of you guys have a 360 that is standing up.. come on, you know better.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, seriously! I had mine standing up when I first got it, and it destroyed my Halo 3 disc.

[quote name='Scorch']it kills me to see some of you guys have a 360 that is standing up.. come on, you know better.[/QUOTE]

I know, they should throw it away and get something better. That's what you meant right? Lol. As a side note I don't know why anyone would be stupid enough to stand a console vertically. Discs were meant to spin flat and it's less stable.

I keep seeing these threads and I forgot which ones I posted my pics in.

[quote name='DPsx7']I know, they should throw it away and get something better. That's what you meant right? Lol. As a side note I don't know why anyone would be stupid enough to stand a console vertically. Discs were meant to spin flat and it's less stable.

I keep seeing these threads and I forgot which ones I posted my pics in.[/QUOTE]

Also... and this may just be a coincidence, but I had a launch console that NEVER had a problem, I also had it laying down horizontal. But I had moved it to a new position, rearranged the tv and whatnot, and the only way the ethernet wire would reach the console is if it was standing up vertically, a few days of that and I turn it on one morning and BAM, RROD.

hmm...

Here's my setup plus some random promotional stuff for games. Only thing missing from the pictures is my GOW Collection on PS3. Brother has it right now.

1010164w.jpg

1010165s.jpg

1010167.jpg

1010168.jpg

1010169z.jpg

1010170.jpg

1010172.jpg

Mmmm....Dusty Wiis, PS2's and Gamecubes. Xbox is in the closet.
1010173v.jpg

This picture was really dark for some reason, but it's a Darksiders standee and alot of PS2, Xbox and Gamecube games on a rack.

1010175b.jpg

Not sure if you can tell by this picture, but this poster is huge. I mean it's really large. (I know that's what she said)

1010176.jpg

More posters...Have some other Bleach (the anime) ones scattered throughout the room but this is a gaming forum so meh.

1010177.jpg

In the first picture you can already see my 360 games, but I noticed just now that MW2 is missing from that picture so I fixed it and here's a clearer picture of the 360 games.

1010178y.jpg

[quote name='SativaSam']More posters...Have some other Bleach (the anime) ones scattered throughout the room but this is a gaming forum so meh.

1010177.jpg

[/QUOTE]

I like how it seems as if the edge of your photo pushed your God of War poster down.

Well i'm at my appartment right now during the school year (and I only bring GC/Wii/PS2/PS3/360/Xbox stuff with me to school) so I can't take pictures of my game room, but I'll show you what i've got with me! I'll take pictures of the game room (with this stuff included there) when I go home to Chicago at the end of the month.

Closet where i keep gaming stuff when im at school:
100_0756.jpg

100_0770.jpg

100_0757.jpg

100_0771.jpg

100_0774.jpg

100_0772.jpg

100_0773.jpg

Only the PS3, Wii, and 360 are hooked up. Also, sorry about the glare, but that's a Viewtiful Joe poster :D
100_0781.jpg

100_0780.jpg

I've got some gaming poster up in my living room:
100_0782.jpg

And I know it's not gaming, but I love these. In my kitchen, i've got two orignal TMNT animation cels up! I do own one more, but it's not framed.
100_0785.jpg

[quote name='dv8mad']I like how it seems as if the edge of your photo pushed your God of War poster down.[/QUOTE]
Haha yeah. That poster is really high up in my room and it's starting to come down. I need to fix it. I just got that black bookcase last weekend. I need some tips on how to display some stuff...Have a DS Lite and a PSP and also a lot of old Gameboy Pockets, Advances and SP's I'll display. And an extra FF13 oversized box like that one up top.

@DrClaw411: Give me that Kingdom Hearts poster. Now.

[quote name='SativaSam']Haha yeah. That poster is really high up in my room and it's starting to come down. I need to fix it. I just got that black bookcase last weekend. I need some tips on how to display some stuff...Have a DS Lite and a PSP and also a lot of old Gameboy Pockets, Advances and SP's I'll display. And an extra FF13 oversized box like that one up top.

@DrClaw411: Give me that Kingdom Hearts poster. Now.[/QUOTE]

Have to brag, but the GF found a garage sale with a Kingdom Hearts 2 standee. We took it home for $3 =P

[quote name='SativaSam']Haha yeah. That poster is really high up in my room and it's starting to come down. I need to fix it. I just got that black bookcase last weekend. I need some tips on how to display some stuff...Have a DS Lite and a PSP and also a lot of old Gameboy Pockets, Advances and SP's I'll display. And an extra FF13 oversized box like that one up top.

@DrClaw411: Give me that Kingdom Hearts poster. Now.[/QUOTE]

Actually if you want one, I got it at FYE. I'm pretty sure they still carry the poster too, considering both the FYE stores near me have plenty in stock.

[quote name='Drclaw411']
And I know it's not gaming, but I love these. In my kitchen, i've got two orignal TMNT animation cels up! I do own one more, but it's not framed.
100_0785.jpg
[/QUOTE]

greatest picture here

Most of my collection has been moved to storage bins for the time being since we have a baby on the way and my man cave has been converted into a baby room. At least I get to keep my Final Fight Arcade.

100_2380.jpg

100_2379.jpg

100_2045-1.jpg

P1010439.jpg

100_2361.jpg

100_2367.jpg

100_3113.jpg

100_0733.jpg

[quote name='Ash Burton']Most of my collection has been moved to storage bins for the time being since we have a baby on the way and my man cave has been converted into a baby room. At least I get to keep my Final Fight Arcade.

100_2380.jpg

100_2379.jpg

100_2045-1.jpg

P1010439.jpg

100_2361.jpg

100_2367.jpg

100_3113.jpg

100_0733.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Sweet man-corner. Luckiest. baby. ever.

My fairly small collection. I rent most of my games so I don't have a huge collection. most of these games will be sold off later on when I don't play them anymore. The only thing I collect are books, comics, and movies...

As you can see, I rent most of my games. I work at BBV for those that care.
IMGP2093.jpg

Small, but growing Blu Ray collection.
IMGP2094.jpg

Books... they take up so much space =/ The brown stuff on the right side is gorilla glue. I had the shelf fall apart there and had to use the stuff to put it back together. Gorilla glue expands so god damn much.
IMGP2095.jpg

My TV with all the essentials. Don't mind the hammer... I was installing some door stops.
IMGP2096.jpg

And then my fairly cluttered desk with my XPS M1330 sitting on it. Just got full situated into this new house 2 weeks ago so my desk is still a mess.
IMGP2098.jpg

My Collection:

DSCN0524.jpg

40" Samsung, Samsung Blu-Ray Player, Wii

DSCN0523.jpg

Close up of Blu-Ray Player, Wii, and Induction Charger off to the side

Group2.jpg

Group3.jpg

Group1.jpg

Group4.jpg

Group5.jpg

Guides1.jpg

Guides2.jpg

I keep my games stored in a cabinet for the time being, so I pulled them out so you could see them better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love all of your guys' collections! I might post mine soon just need to find a way to reorganize 'em.

Thought I would show my collection with all you guys. Currently I'm living with my parents (stupid college =P) so no awesome game room pics yet. So here goes.

First off my favorite system, the PS2:
ps202.jpg

ps204.jpg

ps205.jpg

ps206.jpg

ps207.jpg

ps201.jpg

ps208.jpg

Thanks to my PS3 I can play my PS2 even more (my PS2 had a bad car ride one day) Here's my PS3 games:
The top row of this pic are must owns for any PS3 owner! Especially Valkyria Chronicles.
ps301.jpg

ps302.jpg

And what started my collecting habit, the PS1:
playstation01.jpg

playstation02.jpg

Now to finish off the Sony family, the PSP:
psp1.jpg

Next system up is an the NES:
Strangely I have no urge to collect for the NES. Not sure why, I think it is just to daunting of a task. I sold a bunch of my NES games back in the day to get an XBOX and Halo. I'm regretting that now...
NES.jpg

I'm ashamed as a self proclaimed collector. haha

Followed by one of the best consoles ever the SNES:
snes01.jpg

I think everyone that has a SNES has the top 3 games of this next pic, whether they wanted them or not. haha
snes02.jpg

snes03.jpg

snes04.jpg

Not pictured are the walkthrough for Earthbound and Mario Paint (forgot about it when I was taking the pic)

N64:
Boxed:
64boxed.jpg

Loose:
64Loose.jpg

Gamecube:
I think a lot of the games on this system are extremely underrated. Sadly Mario Sunshine and Wind Waker are in the shadow of their big brothers on the Wii even though they are better in many ways. Wind Waker > Twilight Princess
gamecube1.jpg

gamecube2.jpg

gamecube3.jpg

Wii:
For everyone curious about Okami, I recommend the PS2 version. Doesn't hurt as much and you can use the swords better.
wii1.jpg

wiiSmall.jpg

And now for the Nintendo handhelds. First the Gameboy:
gameboy01.jpg

GBA:
Boxed:
gbaBoxed.jpg

Loose:
gbaLoose.jpg

The success no one saw coming... the DS:
ds1.jpg

ds2.jpg

Now for Nintendo's rival (at least back in the day) Sega.
My only Master System game with my two 32X games:
Like with the NES I really have no desire right now to collect for the Master System. Or the 32X. I would like to get a Sega CD though someday.
32XandMaster.jpg

Sega Genesis:
Boxed:
genesisBoxed1.jpg

genesisBoxed2.jpg

Like my cover art for Clay Fighters? Made that when I was a wee lad.
Loose:
genesisLoose.jpg

I just got into the the Sega Saturn thanks to my girlfriend and her SHMUP binge:
The top game is Shining Wisdom fyi
saturn01.jpg

We also just won NiGHTS, Magical Drop 3 (JP), and Puyo Puyo Sun (JP) from ebay.

Sega's soon follow up and final system, the Dreamcast:
dreamcast1.jpg

The giant box, the XBOX ( I feel like a boxing announcer now):
xbox1.jpg

I never got Halo 1 since I always just played at my friends' house.

As of now and the for-see-able future no XBOX360. Not that I hate the thing. I'm just not made of money and I would rather get some older games that are giant gaps in my collection. Mario 64 I'm looking at you. So I hope you liked looking through my collection so far. Credit should also go out to my girlfriend, a lot of these games are hers.

@david12795 thanks. despite the current hate trend, I still love me some JRPG

@redshadow you had to point it out... haha. I should smack my past self for picking that up and not waiting for a black label.

Here's an update to my handheld/Nintendo stand. Added some PSP games since the last picture I posted, also had a friend add another row onto the top of the original stand.

cimg0079p.jpg

[quote name='Squarehard']Here's an update to my handheld/Nintendo stand. Added some PSP games since the last picture I posted, also had a friend add another row onto the top of the original stand.[/QUOTE]

Sweet collection. Are those custom shelves? I really like the clean look of them. I've been looking into building my own because nothing store-bought seems to be just right. (Not tall enough, too much height between shelves, etc.)

[quote name='salty tbone']Sweet collection. Are those custom shelves? I really like the clean look of them. I've been looking into building my own because nothing store-bought seems to be just right. (Not tall enough, too much height between shelves, etc.)[/QUOTE]

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80102132

Maybe? The depth on this version is too much for DS games though. There is another version of this shelf with a smaller depth where DS games fit almost perfectly. You'll have to buy extra shelves yourself which I think are $7 each (they are fully adjustable for height, so don't think what you see there is how it comes). Totally worth buying instead of building a shelf on your own.

[quote name='salty tbone']Sweet collection. Are those custom shelves? I really like the clean look of them. I've been looking into building my own because nothing store-bought seems to be just right. (Not tall enough, too much height between shelves, etc.)[/QUOTE]

If it's the same shelf I have (and looks like a bunch of people have it) It's the Atlantic Oskar. You can buy it at best buy.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Atlanti...733&skuId=8464315&st=oskar&contract_desc=null

There's a black one. Holds 1080 cds, 504 DVD's. It's 3 columns with 30 adjustable shelves. It's separated by one fixed shelf that splits it horizontally so you might have a little extra room there. If I had a bigger room, I would have a bunch of these. They do the job.

The one that RolePlayer posted is the one that I have, but basically I had my friend add an extra row to the top of the original stand as you can see in the picture, so its actually quite nice. And yeah, I went through quite a few stands before I finally got the Atlantic one, which was much better than I expected, so very satisfied with the find.

HOLY SHIT !!! @ Squarehard I am going to plan a party at your house , sorry for not getting your permission but I have already invited over 100 people for about 3 games a piece :D

Rules:
Bring own AC adapter
bring own chips/food/drinks
bring own sleeping bag
bring own DS
HAVE FUN !!

bread's done
Back