Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

I like yours because it has pretty much every game that I don't have in mine lol. It's impossible to find a Mario RPG or Chrono Trigger out here.

You guys have some great collections.. We just moved but I did find my next gen boxes and here's my collection (not shelved yet and missing AC 1 which is on loan and Red Dead Redemption, Alan Wake, and Just Cause 2 which I just ordered for the GS b2g1 deal).. Missing my ps2/older gen collections.. Ill post more as I find all of the boxes..

sparta06
DSC06088.jpg

sparta06

Well, although its not as extensive as some of you guys on here, I thought I'd share my collection/mancave images. There's a little bit of everything all the way back to my Odessy. Let me know what you think.
102_3327.jpg

102_3322.jpg

102_3326.jpg

102_3325.jpg

102_3330.jpg

102_3331.jpg

102_3328.jpg

102_3333.jpg

102_3332.jpg

Oh, And I can't forget about the Munn autograph...
102_3335.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just noticed my list of games on Game Collectorz just went over 200! Woohoo! I don't have pictures or anything since my games are scattered in shelves throughout the house but this includes:
20 Dreamcast
7 Gameboy
5 Gameboy Advance
17 Gamecube
10 Genesis
8 NES
3 Nintendo 64
24 Nintendo DS
4 Playstation
25 Playstation 2
19 PSP
30 Wii
7 Xbox
23 Xbox 360

I know this forum is for pictures but I felt the need to post!

Thanks, I'm glad everyone likes it. like I said, it's no where near as extensive as some of your collections on here, but I'm happy with my set up. I did forget to show the rest of my consoles though, they are in my girls playroom until I build a new entertainment center to allow me to hook up everything in my room and also display it better. So here goes...
102_3337.jpg

102_3336.jpg

[quote name='jedeyeben']Thanks, I'm glad everyone likes it. like I said, it's no where near as extensive as some of your collections on here, but I'm happy with my set up. I did forget to show the rest of my consoles though, they are in my girls playroom until I build a new entertainment center to allow me to hook up everything in my room and also display it better. So here goes...
102_3337.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Barbie dreamhouse reflected in the TV for the mother fucking win!

HAHAHAHA!!! Nice to see other gamers with young daughters (presumably, at least!) like me!

I have a rather small collection myself, here's some pictures of my room at my apartment at college. I could probably use a nicer TV. And a better camera, sorry for the quality.

Here's what you see when you first come in:
0710100226.jpg

Here's the main game station. I've got my PS3 and 360 wired up to this itty bitty 15" LCD, it gets the job done though.
0710100230a.jpg

Here's the retro station. Right now I just have my Wii, SNES, NES and TurboCD hooked up. The Kirby and Mr. Saturn on top of my TV were crocheted by my girlfriend, isn't she sweet? My cart only Genesis games and Turbografx titles are hiding in that box.
0710100228.jpg

Here's the top of my bookshelf. Notable items: Rockman and Forte, Ketsui: Death Label and my Mitsuru figure.
0710100228a.jpg

Shelf 1 Part 1: N64, Virtual Boy, NES. Notable Items: 3-D Tetris, Ogre Battle 64, Contra Force, Gun-nac, Tengen Tetris
0710100229a.jpg

Shelf 1 Part 2: My invisible SNES games. Notable Items: Castlevania Dracula X, Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, EVO, Gundam Wing: Endless Duel, Mega Man 7, Rockman and Forte.
0710100229b.jpg

Shelf 1 Part 3: Sega CD, Saturn, Gameboy/Advance, Gamecube, Wii & BONUS KITTY! Notable Items: Lords of Thunder, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Disc only copy of the Dungeons and Dragons Collection (the best beat'em ups ever). There's also the Worlds of Power book for Ninja Gaiden, I wish I could find my Simon's Quest one, I think it got sold in a yard sale >

Here's a couple of shots of some of my more notable complete PS1 games...

Unfortunately Lunar 2 Eternal Blue I couldn't find the outer box, book etc. but it's somewhere. And Persona is missing the front/top insert, so FAIL on that.

Here are some more I piled on top...

My collection is no where near as cool as some of you guys. but i decided to redo my set up a bit ago and this is what i've decided at the moment. i only own a 360 and only took a few of my toys out of boxes today. sorry for the poor lightin'

017.jpg

027.jpg

026.jpg

025.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

022.jpg

021.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

Wow, if you took and added together all the game libraries in this thread, and then doubled it, you'd almost have as many games as are in my library... LOL

BTW, I have every Virtual Boy game ever made, complete and mint. :D

[quote name='gamerdogbert']Wow, if you took and added together all the game libraries in this thread, and then doubled it, you'd almost have as many games as are in my library... LOL

BTW, I have every Virtual Boy game ever made, complete and mint. :D[/QUOTE]

cool story bro

Hey guys, my collection is better than all of yours. I own doubles of every game for every system ever made, gotta have one copy mint and the other playable, amirite? I'm not going to take any pictures though, just make this comment and let you all bask in its awesomeness. LOL.

[quote name='SEH']Hey guys, my collection is better than all of yours. I own doubles of every game for every system ever made, gotta have one copy mint and the other playable, amirite? I'm not going to take any pictures though, just make this comment and let you all bask in its awesomeness. LOL.
[/QUOTE]

You do know pictures decrease the value of games, right? Just ask Darkslime.

[quote name='gamerdogbert']Wow, if you took and added together all the game libraries in this thread, and then doubled it, you'd almost have as many games as are in my library... LOL

BTW, I have every Virtual Boy game ever made, complete and mint. :D[/QUOTE]

I don't think 5000 copies of Madden 05 counts.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Yeah, no crap, we'd enjoy pictures thank you.[/QUOTE]
I don't own a camera, otherwise I would be happy to share. I have dozens of bookcases lining the walls of every room in my apartment, LOL. I own Atari 2600, Atari 7800, NES, Super NES, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Sega 32X, Turbo Duo, Nintendo 64, PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite, Neo Geo Pocket Color, Sega Game Gear, Atari Lynx, Nintendo Virtual Boy, Sega Master System, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Atari Jaguar, Jaguar CD, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP 2000, maybe a few others that I'm not remembering just now, and some systems in multiple versions. Plus I have games for Classic Macs, OSX Macs, Windows PC, and iPhone. I have 160 games on my Steam account, too.

My backlog alone is roughly 1500 games. During the first half of 2010 I've purchased a tad over 200 new games, and I've completed 40 games (although I took a month off for the Olympics and 2 months off for the hockey playoffs/tennis majors, so I've actually only spent 3 months gaming this year). My goal is to complete 200 games by New Year's, including at least 10 RPGs that will take 50+ hours each.

You do own a camera dummy. Even if it's taken by the iPhone.

I think CAG should adopt the "Real Names" in the forums so that the CAG trolls can't hide behind their screen names.

Surprising that you don't have your GT's linked to your profile so we all can see that you're full of sh...

[quote name='gamerdogbert']I don't own a camera, otherwise I would be happy to share. I have dozens of bookcases lining the walls of every room in my apartment, LOL. I own Atari 2600, Atari 7800, NES, Super NES, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Sega 32X, Turbo Duo, Nintendo 64, PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite, Neo Geo Pocket Color, Sega Game Gear, Atari Lynx, Nintendo Virtual Boy, Sega Master System, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Atari Jaguar, Jaguar CD, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP 2000, maybe a few others that I'm not remembering just now, and some systems in multiple versions. Plus I have games for Classic Macs, OSX Macs, Windows PC, and iPhone. I have 160 games on my Steam account, too.

My backlog alone is roughly 1500 games. During the first half of 2010 I've purchased a tad over 200 new games, and I've completed 40 games (although I took a month off for the Olympics and 2 months off for the hockey playoffs/tennis majors, so I've actually only spent 3 months gaming this year). My goal is to complete 200 games by New Year's, including at least 10 RPGs that will take 50+ hours each.[/QUOTE]

Just odd you have enough money for all those games, yet not enough set aside for a camera... I mean, I totally understand, cameras are expensive! Like $70+!

Not everyone sees a purpose of a camera lol. I don't have one as I see it as a waste and have no use for it. But I can just use my cell phone so whatever.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']You do own a camera dummy. Even if it's taken by the iPhone.

I think CAG should adopt the "Real Names" in the forums so that the CAG trolls can't hide behind their screen names.

Surprising that you don't have your GT's linked to your profile so we all can see that you're full of sh...[/QUOTE]

i have to agree with you bout the iPhone. I took the photos i posted with my iPhone so i see no reason why this guy can't. theres really no excuse.

Honestly guys, who cares? I've admired plenty of the collections here based on pictures. Let this guy say what he wants, it's not like anyone will believe him.

[quote name='dodgeme']Not everyone sees a purpose of a camera lol. I don't have one as I see it as a waste and have no use for it. But I can just use my cell phone so whatever.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat... I use my phone for all the pictures I take.

Holy shit I hate you guys and your pimping collections lol. I wish I didn't rage sell almost 200 games last time my 360 broke, now how will I pimp my home theater when I get one?! :cry:

Just took some updated pics of my collection. Kinda big, sorry. Above the pics I listed whats in them. However, not all my games are displayed, i have way more in boxes

100_1141.jpg

100_1142.jpg

100_1143.jpg

100_1144.jpg

100_1147.jpg

100_1148.jpg

100_1149.jpg

100_1150.jpg

100_1151.jpg

100_1152.jpg

100_1153.jpg

100_1156.jpg

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Badass Saturn and Dreamcast Kiosk.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I just need to replace the light thats supposed to be on sonic's face. I have the bulb, but to get to it u have to take the entire thing apart (literally)

There was only two things wrong in that whole thing. The garfield doll, and the lack of a quality television. Dude, I know you got the money, buy one.

lol, about the TV, the small 70's one works great with atari, coleco, odyssey, etc. The other 1999 one is for my stepdaughter. The garfield doll was given to me a long time ago so I just put it there & left it.

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']@SegaSonic01

Do you by any chance like Sonic? Lmao jeez man[/QUOTE]

This would have been my reply. But since BmBoWnZ beat me to it, uh.. I had a great lunch today. :whistle2:k

[quote name='SEH']Hey guys, my collection is better than all of yours. I own doubles of every game for every system ever made, gotta have one copy mint and the other playable, amirite? I'm not going to take any pictures though, just make this comment and let you all bask in its awesomeness. LOL.
[/QUOTE]

:D:applause::lol:

Indeed. I own every game ever made, but I don't have a camera to take pics.

[quote name='karkyco']:D:applause::lol:

Indeed. I own every game ever made, but I don't have a camera to take pics. [/QUOTE]

I own every game ever made, PLUS Duke Nukem Forever, Starcraft Ghost, Half Life 2 Episode 3, and The Return of the King game that followed the late 80s/early 90s CRPG. Oh my camera's broken too!

[quote name='CaptainKirk']Anyone know any good Used Game retailers in DC, Maryland, and Virginia?

(you say GameStop, a CAG somewhere in this universe will hurt you)[/QUOTE]

There's a place right near me called Media Xchange.. they got some decent stuff... old Dreamcast and Saturn games, whatever you want really.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']You do own a camera dummy. Even if it's taken by the iPhone.

Surprising that you don't have your GT's linked to your profile so we all can see that you're full of sh...[/QUOTE]
My Real Name is Dusty Kothenbeutel. It's German and you can't pronounce it. My XBL, PSN, and Steam accounts are under the name GamerDogbert. I am still focusing on playing backlog games from previous generations, so my gamerscore is not very high; I have 23,000 on XBL and Level 8 on PSN.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Just odd you have enough money for all those games, yet not enough set aside for a camera... I mean, I totally understand, cameras are expensive! Like $70+![/QUOTE]
It's nothing to do with cost, I make $45K a year. I have never had any use for a camera. I don't own a single photograph. Of anything.

[quote name='dodgeme']Not everyone sees a purpose of a camera lol. I don't have one as I see it as a waste and have no use for it. But I can just use my cell phone so whatever.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Connor23']i have to agree with you bout the iPhone. I took the photos i posted with my iPhone so i see no reason why this guy can't. theres really no excuse.[/QUOTE]
I actually do not have an iPhone anymore... I replaced it with an iPod Touch and a basic Verizon phone, neither of which have a camera. I got tired of paying $30/mo for a data plan and having no service most of the time. I still call them "iPhone apps" out of habit.

If I did have a camera, I'd be happy to share with you guys. But I think you can understand how I'm not going to go out and buy one specifically for the benefit of this thread, LOL. And I'm certainly not going to hold up 2000 games to my iMac's webcam one at a time...

Well, my room is finally finished so I'll post my collection some time soon. I live with my parents still and the room is kinda small, but I'll post it anyway.

[quote name='gamerdogbert']I have never had any use for a camera.[/QUOTE]

If you feel the need to brag about your video game collection to strangers on the Internet, then you have a use for a camera.

I think Sega sonic wins this thread right now. You have a really nice collection of games and other goodies, but do you think you can clean up the place a little?

[quote name='FroMann']I think Sega sonic wins this thread right now. You have a really nice collection of games and other goodies, but do you think you can clean up the place a little?[/QUOTE]
Problem with that is, I dont have enough space. I would eventually like to get rid of the remaining furniture in my room (like the dresser, which I dont use) & build shelves. Like I said, I have boxes of NES games & older atari & odyssey games but nowhere to put them. I'd eventually like to rent a warehouse-like place like the Star Wars collectors do.

bread's done
Back