Your OTT of You're mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='utopianmachine']Hey, I currently have a Silver Membership to Live. My folks gave me this one month Gold card. Do I need to already have a Gold membership before I can use it? I've got a 12 month Gold card on the way.[/QUOTE]

Just punch in the code for gold. You can go back and forth as much as you like.

[quote name='munch']Just punch in the code for gold. You can go back and forth as much as you like.[/quote]

Thanks, munchie. Didn't want to enter the code and just lose the month, if you get me. Worked fine.

fucking subway union is doing a "slowdown" to protest their lack of a raise, they're not making a lot of friends, since they're all making $60-$70k/year anyway.

Morning OTT

[quote name='utopianmachine']Thanks, munchie. Didn't want to enter the code and just lose the month, if you get me. Worked fine.[/quote]

You wouldn't 'lose' the month if you used the code, it would just add another month to your account.

When I set my Gold account on the original Xbox last year, I used a long expired 2 month trial from NBA Live 05. When I added my year card to it a month later, I had 13 months of LIVE left.

fuck yes...

Kickstart My Heart is coming to Rock Band...

---------------------------

Johnny, you got a PM coming your way chock full o'goodness

:wave:

Ah crap, M. Moore was going to be my last second pick up if McGahee doesn't look good for Sunday.
*shakes fist at stoneface*

[quote name='manthing']fuck yes...

Kickstart My Heart is coming to Rock Band...
[/quote]

I hate that fuckin' band, but Casey was right when he said it needs to come out on RB/GH. Shit is monneeeyyyy. :lol:

[quote name='lordwow']fucking subway union is doing a "slowdown" to protest their lack of a raise, they're not making a lot of friends, since they're all making $60-$70k/year anyway.[/QUOTE]

Sub artists make that much? ;)

Jared will break up the picket lines.

Oh, you want lettuce? I have to go in the back and get Jim, he handles all lettuce orders. Also I need to run in the back and get my tomato handling gloves.

Chipotle could do a sympathy strike.

Actually the dudes that run bicycle rickshaws in Boston should do a sympathy slow down. They could have their customers get out and walk up hills.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I hate that fuckin' band, but Casey was right when he said it needs to come out on RB/GH. Shit is monneeeyyyy. :lol:[/quote]

Yeah, I don't see getting any of the other songs, outside of *maybe* Dr. Feelgood

[quote name='lordwow']Doesn't Wal-Mart have the really lax return policy?[/quote]

Yep. I once even convinced them to take back an opened video game for store credit.

*shudder*

When I read those posts I always get that nasally whine in my head...

-----------------------------

Return fraud? A-OK

Talking about unreleased music? Check

Talking about SR2? NEGATORY...

[quote name='darthbudge']Yep. I once even convinced them to take back an opened video game for store credit.[/QUOTE]

Ya, I just have some storage stuff I bought for the apartment, and don't need one of them, but I think we lost the receipt. It's only like $20.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yep. I once even convinced them to take back an opened video game for store credit.[/quote]I convinced Walmart to take back a trash can that had a Target sticker on it. *shrugs*

Oh. I might actually hunt for a early Nba 2k9 today.

I heard FYE tends to sell them early and there is one down the street...couldnt hurt to look.

Oh wait what?

Is that against the OTT rules or something? I must have missed that memo.....I was just bugging out because people are starting to get the game and I always seem to strike out when it comes to getting games early.

[quote name='tiredfornow']If you don't get the game, just headbutt the person working the electronics section.[/quote]

Oh there is plenty of headbutt to go around.

Why the fuck are we giving sports associations tax breaks?#-o

Hell, NASCAR should be more heavily taxed, it turns otherwise normal people into screaming rednecks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back