Your OTT of You're mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo no le hago nada que ella no quiera...pero ya entiendo de que va esta pelicula...yo soy la mala, marite la victima inocente y tu eres...la estafadora justiciera?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']So TFN, lets talk about those socks with a bowling ball in them.[/quote]I don't like big boobies.

Okay, send it to me.

All I remember is that one picture looking nothing like the one of her face. Oh, and some buttermilk pancakes on her chest, or something.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You don't even like women anymore, Bayxter. :[[/QUOTE]I still whack off to them. :nottalking:

I was so :drool: when she got her glasses.
IMG_6708.jpg

I heard it's pretty mediocre. It has to be better than Tales of Vesparia tho.

[quote name='crystalklear64']If your controller starts randomly disconnecting (360) does that mean the batteries are basically dead?[/QUOTE]

No.

Yes.

[quote name='crystalklear64']If your controller starts randomly disconnecting (360) does that mean the batteries are basically dead?[/quote]Yup

Hey, I currently have a Silver Membership to Live. My folks gave me this one month Gold card. Do I need to already have a Gold membership before I can use it? I've got a 12 month Gold card on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back