Your OTT of You're mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='st0neface']I am soooooooooo jealous of you. I'd love to see Saul.[/QUOTE]The show was free too, and the opening band kicked ass. :cool:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Saul would be awesome live.[/QUOTE]

You have NO idea.

Awesome.

A job listing appeared today to work in the vet/pharmacy area to keep the testing rats etc. cages clean and what not.

10 hours a week is perfect with my schedule as well. Here's hoping :)

Damn. I was so ready to apply for the Microsoft scholarship but to be eligible you have to be enrolled full time. Which I was supposed to be enrolled full-time until they canceled one of my classes due to low enrollment.

I want/need an internship by the time I graduate. :[

gogamerzv8.png

Mine locks up at the "receiving buddylist" screen. But maybe it's because I'm using AIM Lite.
Palringo on my touch doesn't work either.

[quote name='joe2187']Anyone ever use an antibiotic Tetrocylcine? Is it safe, any side effects?...I've had bad experiences with antibiotics.[/quote]

There is your first mistake; you don't go to gaming forums and ask about stuff like that. How about visiting a doctor so he may assign antibiotics that are appropriate for you?

[quote name='joe2187']Anyone ever use an antibiotic Tetrocylcine? Is it safe, any side effects?...I've had bad experiences with antibiotics.[/QUOTE]
I did for skin a good number of years ago. Basically I couldn't eat 2 hours before or after I took it or I'd get sick. Also, very little dairy even when you haven't taken it recently or again, I'd get sick. Oh also, had to drink a shit load of water before taking it.

Shit is just plain rough on the stomach.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Have you played Silent Hill 5 yet, tiredfornow?
[/quote]
No. :bomb:

I have to delete and redownload cause its fucked up, or something.. :roll:

[quote name='thekeybladewars']There is your first mistake; you don't go to gaming forums and ask about stuff like that. How about visiting a doctor so he may assign antibiotics that are appropriate for you?[/quote]

I did, I was given a topical gel and a prescription to tetrocycline for my Folliculitis on the back of my neck. However it is an antibiotic and I still wanted some more info, wanted to know other experience.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I did for skin a good number of years ago. Basically I couldn't eat 2 hours before or after I took it or I'd get sick. Also, very little dairy even when you haven't taken it recently or again, I'd get sick. Oh also, had to drink a shit load of water before taking it.

Shit is just plain rough on the stomach.[/quote]

Yeah, it's very strict directions on the bottle and the pamphlette, I'm doing alot during the day, I dont think I could keep myself on a schedule like that...I havent taken medications in a long time. I hate pills and medications.

[quote name='joe2187']I did, I was given a topical gel and a prescription to tetrocycline for my Folliculitis on the back of my neck. However it is an antibiotic and I still wanted some more info, wanted to know other experience.
[/quote]

Yo, I'm sorry for bursting your bubble, then.

[quote name='TheRock88']REC was pretty damn good. Cant wait to see how the US butchers Quarantine.[/quote]

Quarantine is a remake? Is it another Japanese horror movie?

[quote name='joe2187']Anyone ever use an antibiotic Tetrocylcine? Is it safe, any side effects?...I've had bad experiences with antibiotics.[/quote]

Check with WebMD or better yet ask your pharmacist or Dr.

Or WIKI: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetracycline#Cautions.2C_contraindications.2C_side_effects
or this WIKI: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetracycline_antibiotics#Cautions

I haven't even tried to get one, but it'd be nice since I have the game preordered and it would allow me to try it before picking it up.

You're the best, zew0ne! :grouphug:

[10:57] musicnoteless: you have any LBP keys left?
[10:57] zewuno: i have two.
[10:57] musicnoteless: if you decide to give em away. give one to me please :cool:
[10:57] zewuno: 20 bucks. :cool:
[10:57] musicnoteless: if you decide to give them away, $$$$a
[10:57] zewuno: 25 bucks. :cool:

---

You'll give me "f@g" for one, temp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back