Your OTT of You're mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']Gay.[/quote]

I know that, but why not just Gay republicans...where did this Log cabin term come from?

Wikipedia: The name of the organization is a reference to the first Republican President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln, who was born in a log cabin.

I don't know what that's infering

I can't fucking believe it. I thought Palin was doing a good job. But she just basically said,

"Yeah, the last eight years were full of huge blunders. But we'll get it right this time."

I mena, what the fuck!!!

[quote name='joe2187']I know that, but why not just Gay republicans...where did this Log cabin term come from?[/QUOTE]

Lincoln.

Though he wasn't gay.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Biden impresses me.[/quote]

Same here, but that net neutrality thing really irks me.

Doesn't Palin seem like a shoe-in for Team America: World Police?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I keep expecting her to say "AMERICA! fuck YEAH!"[/quote]

Shit, I'm expecting her to say what the asshole than ran against Chris Rocks character in Head of State to say "God Bless America! And no place else!"

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Shit, I'm expecting her to say what the asshole than ran against Chris Rocks character in Head of State to say "God Bless America! And no place else!"[/QUOTE]
wat

[quote name='crystalklear64']Flexibility in no child left behind= some children left behind?[/quote]

fuck, better than No child moves ahead.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Flexibility in no child left behind= some children left behind?[/QUOTE]

Bush has always supported kids left behind. Even when he was governor, I remember seeing like 20 percent of the kids in school not taking the TAAS test (basically the end of grade tests).

Palin is a master at sounding like she's saying somethign when she's saying nothing.

"We're going to work on the plans that America needs and administrate those plans appropriately. You can count on that."

:whee:

[quote name='joe2187']fuck, better than No child moves ahead.[/quote]

Unfortunatly that how it is now. In VA, teachers are teaching to the retarded ass SOL tests. They can't deviate. They have no choice, and hate it. Thank god the year I graduate was the last class of the state to not have to deal with that shit. You can be an A student, but if you fail the SOL tests, you fail and pretty much don't graduate...

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']"I have the power to tap into America's heartland" - Sarah Palin

...give me a fucking break.[/QUOTE]

We're going to meet our energy needs by draining the blood of indiana farmers?

Man, drinking an entire pitcher of Sangria by yourself cause everyone else already paired off can really fuck you up, :lol:. Though I suppose being the person who finishes off other people's pitchers adds to that too....

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']"[John McCain] is the person we need to leave!" -Sarah Palin

:rofl:[/quote]

I think Palin will be voting for Obama after this.

Man, over the next eight years we're either gonna see the next roosevlt or we're gonna be fucked. Here are the problems we face.

2008 - Economic Policy Crisis
2008 - Foreign Policy crisis
A) No Nuclear Proliferation Policy
B) No Policy In Support of Democratic Institutions
C) No Security Policy for Commbating Terrorist organizations Globally
2012 - Social Security crisis
2016 - Medicare/Medicaid Health Care Crisis

My Dad who's a options trader told me today he's not sure who to vote for because "Obama's economic policy sucks, but McCain doesn't even have one"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back