Your OTT of You're mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that Canada borders Alaska on the land side? I didn't know that. I love being talked down to like I'm a second grader who doesn't know basic geography. Just because you found out 3 days ago that Russia/Siberia is across the water from the state you are somehow governing doesn't mean the rest of the country doesn't know that fact.

Damn those polls dropped again!...as soon as palin open her mouth, it goes down.

Also, according to the poll...Men absolutely hate Joe biden...but the ladies are all over him!

[quote name='Rocko']I don't think Sarah Palin realizes the point of a debate is to answer the fucking question you're asked.[/quote]

Beat me to it. Stop back peddling because you can't answer the question when its first asked.

With her dodging shit, McCain officially giving Obama MI, and McCain calling for Bush to veto the "bailout" while he voted FOR it, he might as well hand the shit to Obama...

It actually pisses me off about all this talk of "clean energy". The technology has been around for a long while. Its been the whiney assholes whose pockets are lined by oil that have stopped it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back