Your OTT of You're mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How, Liquid 2? I need to figure out how to convert PDFs and RTFs into proper Gutenberg files, so that the formatting isn't garbage.

[quote name='zewone'][10:57] musicnoteless: you have any LBP keys left?
[10:57] zewuno: i have two.
[10:57] musicnoteless: if you decide to give em away. give one to me please :cool:
[10:57] zewuno: 20 bucks. :cool:
[10:57] musicnoteless: if you decide to give them away, $$$$a
[10:57] zewuno: 25 bucks. :cool:

---

You'll give me "f@g" for one, temp?[/quote]

So it's a deal?

[quote name='tiredfornow']When are we starting our podcast, TemporaryScars?[/quote]

When you stop being lazy and come up with a name for our show. And an outline of what we're going to talk about.

[quote name='Mojimbo']How, Liquid 2? I need to figure out how to convert PDFs and RTFs into proper Gutenberg files, so that the formatting isn't garbage.[/QUOTE]I don't know about converting them. All the ones I've found are in HTML format.

[quote name='zewone']Please tell me how too.

I'm not a fan of the ebooks that are available.[/QUOTE]
I just transfer them into /var/mobile/Media/eBooks via SSH and read them with the BookReader app from Cydia

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Quarantine is a remake? Is it another Japanese horror movie?[/quote]

It's based on a Spanish film. You should watch it LP, it's Blair Witch/Cloverfield mixed with 28 Days Later.

[quote name='zewone']I'm trying to buy a PS3 tomorrow.

LBP beta is only 'til the 11th.[/quote]
Don't care, I'm only gonna be home this weekend, so I want to play it.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Jesus, my Keyblade picture folder is almost 2gb. :shock:

I hate being out of space. :bomb:[/quote]

Upload it somewhere and we'll tell you if it's too big.

My LBP sackboy is so angry!

This is the cutest game I've ever played. :whistle2:|
------
Its all shit you guys have seen, anyways, but heres one!

NSFDB:
Untitled-12.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']My LBP sackboy is so angry!

This is the cutest game I've ever played. :whistle2:|
------
Its all shit you guys have seen, anyways, but heres one!

NSFDB:
Untitled-12.jpg
[/quote]

Little black boxes are for suckers.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I bought that one I showed you earlier.[/QUOTE]

Nice. That case was slick looking.

I didn't know the 300 came with two 120mm fans. My shit is going to run so much cooler with a proper airflow case.

[quote name='zewone']Nice. That case was slick looking.

I didn't know the 300 came with two 120mm fans. My shit is going to run so much cooler with a proper airflow case.[/quote]

I almost went with the 300, but I wasn't sure if your drives are just exposed or if they're covered. My white drives would have looked dumpy in an all black case.

[quote name='Trakan']Yeah, but y'know.

Just sayin'.[/quote]

Gotchya, thanks for the heads up. ;)

The drives are covered by a metal mesh, pretty sure you have to take the mesh off to reach the eject button, so yeah, your white DVD drives would have been exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back