Playstation 3 ($59.99)

Xbox 360 ($59.99)

ZOE_PS3_beauty_shot_55704_screen.jpg

Limited Edition Includes:

- 100 Page Artbook
- Remixed Soundtrack
- Special Gold Metallic Packaging

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine from GS earlier with the poster, the thing is gorgeous. However I had no idea ZoE1 was so boring, I should have bought a cheap PS2 version but thought this would be the best way to experience it. From what I hear though, 2nd Runner is good enough to make up for it, gonna suck it up and beat the first and hope 2nd runner justifies it.

[quote name='AFC']How did Amazon ship yours? Box with air packets? I pre-ordered from Gamestop to avoid shipping damage from Amazon, and the first copy I got was torn down the side. Switched it out for one that's slightly crumpled on one side, but I'm really OCD with these things. Drove to the next closest store, where the only one left was in the worst condition of the three. No other copies available close enough where I feel like the gas money's worth it. Did everyone else have better luck? It does look really nice, so I'm kinda bummed about this. Don't know if I should get a backordered Amazon copy as a sealed one to keep or not...[/QUOTE]

They shipped mine in a cardboard fold-over.

I was generally happy with my GS copy today. I'd rather have a 60 price point than HC book and I love the CD and design quality of the CE. It's a tough recommendation because ZOE 2 is brilliant but ZOE 1 is so bad.

I apologize if this has been asked or said before, but is the Metal Gear Rising demo for the PS3 an install from the disc or is it a code you redeem on the PSN? Thanks!

I got a standard copy at Best Buy to open and play. Picked up my LE from Gamestop tonight to keep sealed next to my MGS HD LE. Sucks that my Gamestop didn't get any posters :(

[quote name='ShadowX']I apologize if this has been asked or said before, but is the Metal Gear Rising demo for the PS3 an install from the disc or is it a code you redeem on the PSN? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Install from disc.

Received my ZOE from Gamestop today. Still no word on my order from Amazon. For those of you asking about the size difference between ZOE LE and MGS LE:

Photo2012-10-30105539PM.jpg
Photo2012-10-30105626PM.jpg
Photo2012-10-30105617PM.jpg

ZOE is wider and longer, but much skinnier.

I figured the idea would be that they were consistent, and all Konami HD Collections from here out could be lined up nicely on a shelf. Ah well.

my god, this and the MGS HD collection LEs will be remembered for years for how fucking gorgeous their boxes look... fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

[quote name='Furashu']dammit stupid GS employee pre-ordered the non-LE for me. #$&*([/QUOTE]

That's GS nice way of telling you, "We sold your copy."

[quote name='Furashu']dammit stupid GS employee pre-ordered the non-LE for me. #$&*([/QUOTE]

What's your original reserve slip say? If it says LE I'd go back and complain.

Got my copy only small dents on top where the ps3 border is.

First time playing the series even though I've could of easily borrowed the game but didn't have a ps2 I enjoy the 1st not as bad as people claimed it to be but the only thing that annoys me is the god damn rescue missions can't get any A's on them.

Also didn't get my poster. The GS employee told me to come back since their shipment hasn't came yet which I believe him then the different employees later that day told me they were not getting them.

It's awesome that my expected delivery just date just went from November 1st to December 19th despite preordering almost a month ago.

I guess I'll have to spend this weekend calling gamestops to see if anyone cancelled/did not pick up their preorder.

Perhaps I should've bought another one. Oh well. Not like I can play anyway. Hurricane Sandy wrecked the house. :cry: Amazon finally shipped it out though so.. woohoo. I can look at the box.

[quote name='ShadowX']I apologize if this has been asked or said before, but is the Metal Gear Rising demo for the PS3 an install from the disc or is it a code you redeem on the PSN? Thanks![/QUOTE]Install, 3.35GB. I think you don't need the disc once it's installed (it still gives me the option of installing it for some reason despite being already installed, playable, and its own box under the Games bar), but haven't tried it.

Quick question. Do I need to fully play the 1st game to fully get the story of 2nd Runner? I was already planning on finishing the 1st one before I started the 2nd so I wouldn't think "Oh right, I can't do this in this game" while playing a certain one.

[quote name='GBAstar']It's awesome that my expected delivery just date just went from November 1st to December 19th despite preordering almost a month ago.

I guess I'll have to spend this weekend calling gamestops to see if anyone cancelled/did not pick up their preorder.[/QUOTE]

Amazon preorder from the 28th I assume?

[quote name='sephiroth61787']Amazon preorder from the 28th I assume?[/QUOTE]

Yes and No.

I created an order over a month ago that also had another item in it that I didn't want. I cancelled that item on Saturday the 27th and unbeknownst to me it must have put be at the back of the line however the item was still in stock at that point so I'm not sure why I have a crazy ship date

It's not just you. Amazon informed me that there is an issue with the supplier getting stock to Amazon, so everyone's order was delayed. Whether that is the whole story or not I don't know, but that's what they told me.

Late but yeah like a few have said, check your receipt and go back and complain if it says LE on it, or if it says collectors edition

Gamestop/best buy has done that in the past, not to me personally but I've read on forums of it happening to people.

So shady and I'd be pissed

[quote name='sadikyo']It's not just you. Amazon informed me that there is an issue with the supplier getting stock to Amazon, so everyone's order was delayed. Whether that is the whole story or not I don't know, but that's what they told me.[/QUOTE]

well an expected ship date of December isn't just a delay; that would be enough time to print more which I'm doubtful will happen so this might just be a stall tactic until they cancel the order

Well at least I am stuck on the Shipping Soon status. That is more progress than Virtue's Last Reward preorder. Now if they can just seem to get it out of their warehouse and on the road....

Our local GS genius did the same thing to me when I ordered Dark Souls LE.....even took $20 for the deposit instead of the usual $5 for a regular edition...when I showed up to pick it up and they didn't have an extra LE, they started acting like I was trying to pull a fast one on them. They also screwed me over on the Borderlands 2 Ultimate loot chest so I haven't went back there.

I posted a few pages back, but hearing all these delays from amazon makes me glad I switched. I had originally pre-ordered the LE ps3 version from amazon about a month ago. then Monday (day before release) cancelled and ordered the xbox LE through gamestop.. thinking I wouldn't get it or a cancellation email by them but I really didn't want to have the lesser version of the two when I could have gotten the better. Well yesterday I got my shipping notice and it will arrive Friday, not bad imo with free ship and last minute ordering.

I got mine yesterday.

I should have known better -- the soundtrack only has eight tracks. I haven't seen original ZOE art before, but the artbook seems to have some airbrush censoring in at least one image.

[quote name='WebScud']I haven't seen original ZOE art before, but the artbook seems to have some airbrush censoring in at least one image.[/QUOTE]Sounds like you're referring to the picture of Viola in the shower or whatever. I can't seem to find the picture in question online, so it's hard to say if anything in the artbook got altered or not.

[quote name='Bumslie']That's GS nice way of telling you, "We sold your copy."[/QUOTE]

I didnt believe this but I can definitely believe it now. I had it pre-ordered on Amazon but they took their time so i went to gamestop and asked the employee if she had any ZOE HD LE's for the PS3. After about 5 minutes of checking on the computer she said "we have 1 available from someone that didnt come in". This was at 11:15am so im guessing that if you are not there for midnight opening or as soon as they open they will sell your stuff.

Got mine yesterday from Amazon. The corners of the box were kind of crunched up but it seems it was from Konami shrink wrapping it too tight vs damage from shipping. Don't mind though since it isn't that bad and I wasn't planning on selling it. Not sure if anyone else has had the same issue

[quote name='jousley']Our local GS genius did the same thing to me when I ordered Dark Souls LE.....even took $20 for the deposit instead of the usual $5 for a regular edition...when I showed up to pick it up and they didn't have an extra LE, they started acting like I was trying to pull a fast one on them. They also screwed me over on the Borderlands 2 Ultimate loot chest so I haven't went back there.[/QUOTE]

Why did they charge you extra for the Dark Souls LE preorder? Sounds like they pulled a fast one on you since the LE was for all preorders before a certain date.

[quote name='ReachforMars']I found this on best buy's reward zone page after I signed in under the new releases.

Xbox 360

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Zone+Of...&cmp=RMX&ky=2l7Nrhz2V2A4JLvI32o0sOIMPuNAMgpH8

PS3

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Zone+Of...&cmp=RMX&ky=2l7Nrhz2V2A4JLvI32o0sOIMPuNAMgpH8

Just wanted to share just in case someone wants to buy it and can't find it elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

Nice, thanks! RZ points and 5% cashback on my credit card for Best Buy purchases. And I have to pay tax on Amazon anyway..

Hmmm got mine from Gamestop today I tried canceling it since I ordered from Amazon when they were back in stock. Now I'm debating whether or not I should send it back and wait for Amazon to ship theirs out.

[quote name='ReachforMars']I found this on best buy's reward zone page after I signed in under the new releases.[/QUOTE]

Damn.. too bad I already ordered and received mine from Amazon. I would have bought from BB instead if they had it listed for potential PMs. Oh well. Nice find though.

[quote name='anubis20']I didnt believe this but I can definitely believe it now. I had it pre-ordered on Amazon but they took their time so i went to gamestop and asked the employee if she had any ZOE HD LE's for the PS3. After about 5 minutes of checking on the computer she said "we have 1 available from someone that didnt come in". This was at 11:15am so im guessing that if you are not there for midnight opening or as soon as they open they will sell your stuff.[/QUOTE]
This definitely depends on your particular GameStop. The two stores that I shop at hold preordrers for a week (when on the receipt it says they are only obligated to hold it for 48 hours). I've never had any issues preordering from in store or online. You should always check your receipt when you preorder to ensure that the employee made the correct order in the computer. I also only put the minimum down and often go back to the store putting small increments on my preorder to basically make sure my order is correct. For example, when I put another $5-$10 down I will ask "this is for the collector's edition right?" and I check the receipt again.

I got mine that I ordered online from Gamestop today should I keep it or send it back and hope Amazon will ship theirs and save 7 dollars? Not in any hurry to play it btw just got AC3 too today.

[quote name='Psychonik']I got mine that I ordered online from Gamestop today should I keep it or send it back and hope Amazon will ship theirs and save 7 dollars? Not in any hurry to play it btw just got AC3 too today.[/QUOTE]
To save $7 dollars I would say it's hardly worth it. The gas alone to drive to a local GameStop and back home would already be a couple of bucks.

[quote name='GBAstar']lol went to order from the bb page and it went OOS.[/QUOTE]

Geez that was fast. Only the 360 version is available from BB now.

I saw an extra PS3 CE lying on the back shelf in my local GS today and decided to pick it up. I'll leave it sealed since I'm not really sure what to do with it just yet. :lol:

I'm not sure what to do with mine as well. I'd love to have the artbook, but if it's just promo art and not concept drawings, I'd rather just wait for when the vanilla goes on sale.

My delivery just arrived from Gamestop. The game box by itself is bigger than I thought it would be and looks great. I'll leave mine sealed as well and will be keeping an eye on the resale value.

bread's done
Back