Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm - Gen Discussion & Info

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#181 DarkKenpachi

DarkKenpachi

Nupe 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2009 - 05:48 PM

cool so after anko and the sound 4, do you think they will release the 2 hokage packs as well. cause it does feel like my game is missing something by not having the second hokage available for support.

just gotta finish like 4 more missions and I will have the game at 100 percent. the stupid hide and seek missions and the last naruto jumping mission from jiraiya. I will start pluggin away again because I do want that 100 percent so I can move back onto uncharted for the trophies.
Blessed to be still standing after it all.

#182 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 07 January 2009 - 06:20 PM

I bet they will. There's no reason they wouldn't except for laziness.

#183 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2009 - 09:06 PM

i really want the hokage packs definetly would have been cool to use orochimaru and have the 1st and 2nd as support characters. btw where do you all find out who theyre releasing each month as dlc? alot of the mission stuff i hated in this game but as a fighting game its really fun but it will be a while before i buy it again (when it reaches 20 to 30 bucks).

#184 silent h3ro

silent h3ro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:22 AM

I want this game badly, but I can't afford to buy it right now. I take it this game has trophies since it is a PS3 exclusive?

#185 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:46 AM

Trophies... Eh... I don't think so.

#186 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:47 AM

I want this game badly, but I can't afford to buy it right now. I take it this game has trophies since it is a PS3 exclusive?

nope no trophies.

#187 option.iv

option.iv

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:26 AM

Is this game worth waiting until it drops to $30 or $20?

The demo is pretty nice, but the game doesn't seem to be worth $40 from what I played so far.

I'm the kind of person who bit on DBZ Burst Limit for $20. Basically, does Ninja Storm play in a similar vain (as a simplified fighter)?

test.gif

#188 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:28 AM

I paid $60 and felt it was worth it, because I have local friends to play it with. If you've waited this long, however, you may as well just wait until it hits $30 or lower.

#189 option.iv

option.iv

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:32 AM

Hmm, thanks DarkSage for the input. I don't have too many people to play it with, so I guess I'll wait even more. Is there online play?

test.gif

#190 coolsteel

coolsteel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2009 - 06:04 AM

No online play and really I felt at most the game was worth 30. As far as a Naruto fighter goes the gamecube/wii part of the franchise is still king to me.

#191 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2009 - 06:39 AM

I paid $60 and felt it was worth it, because I have local friends to play it with. If you've waited this long, however, you may as well just wait until it hits $30 or lower.

the missions are very repetitive not just that theyre boring but you will end up having to do many of he same missions more than once hell honestly more than 3 or 4 times in some cases. the boss battles are cool but again they are all kind of the same only different. like coolsteel mentioned no online play.

just for the fighting game its a good 20 to 30 dollar game imo. after i played it i wondered why they didnt just cut out the story mode and focus more on the fighting game and adding more characters. the collection aspect of the game can be a drag too. id say rent it or borrow it first before buying it ful price.

#192 panasonic

panasonic

Joanna Dark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2009 - 06:52 PM

does the game look any better than the demo that was released?

#193 option.iv

option.iv

Posted 08 January 2009 - 06:54 PM

Wow, no online? bummer, I guess I'll wait even longer. And repetitive missions don't sound that much fun.

test.gif

#194 zenprime

zenprime

A cat is fine too

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:18 PM

If you're that burdened by it, you can just download save data. I'd say it was worth $25-$35. It looks real nice on my HDTV.

nyanya.gif

gallery_112191_5372_1370779853_8521.gif

#195 silent h3ro

silent h3ro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:21 PM

Yeah I'm starting to think that I will be better off waiting for this game to get cheaper too. I can see this game being in a Target clearance sale in a few months...

#196 DarkKenpachi

DarkKenpachi

Nupe 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:59 PM

I say wait for clearance now. but this is a good game in my opinion. (i would call it great if those last 2 in game missions with the special requirements I could pass. hide and seek B rank and jiraiya jumping A rank.) I get frustrated easily though these days when I can't pass something in a game after 10 or more tries.

#197 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:44 PM

does the game look any better than the demo that was released?

nope. which isnt a bad thing the characters all look pretty good. what you see in the demo you get in the game only more of it. it just seems like they either only did enough because maybe they werent sure how itd do or they held back so thered be more for the next one.

#198 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:46 PM

I say wait for clearance now. but this is a good game in my opinion. (i would call it great if those last 2 in game missions with the special requirements I could pass. hide and seek B rank and jiraiya jumping A rank.) I get frustrated easily though these days when I can't pass something in a game after 10 or more tries.

the hide and seek missions were very damn annoying. that and the onces where you have to collect scrolls especially that final scroll one i barely passed it after days of trying.

btw the new dlc pack is out now.

Edited by lokizz, 08 January 2009 - 11:28 PM.

#199 zenprime

zenprime

A cat is fine too

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:31 AM

Am I one of the few who didn't bother with 100% completion? I just really hate the hide and seek missions. So I went out of my way to avoid them.

Arg, I want more Giant Battles!

nyanya.gif

#200 DarkKenpachi

DarkKenpachi

Nupe 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2009 - 03:58 PM

Am I one of the few who didn't bother with 100% completion? I just really hate the hide and seek missions. So I went out of my way to avoid them.

Arg, I want more Giant Battles!

Honestly I am 3 missions away from %100 percent completion and I just think it is time to move on.

-downloadable hide and seek mission
-B rank hide and seek mission
-A rank naruto cannon(get the scrolls mission)

plus that other missing S rank mission that should come up once I have completed both the A and B rank missions.

other than that, I think I am done with this game, thanks Erewards :)

#201 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2009 - 06:08 PM

I've been meaning to pick this up. The demo rocks my sox.

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#202 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:52 PM

Damnit. It seems like the Limited Edition is sold out online everywhere. Does any one know where I can get a sealed copy without paying the jacked up price on Amazon marketplace or ebay? I tried a couple of GS and they only had one copy and it's gutted.
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#203 lokizz

lokizz

Go $$$$ Yourself

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2009 - 01:10 AM

new dlc available for the game. Jirobo ( support character comes with new mission). One of the sound ninjas i think i think hes the one choji fought.

#204 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2009 - 01:12 AM

Damnit. It seems like the Limited Edition is sold out online everywhere. Does any one know where I can get a sealed copy without paying the jacked up price on Amazon marketplace or ebay? I tried a couple of GS and they only had one copy and it's gutted.

Thats too bad. Lucky I ordered it from gamestop.com last week as I realized that all the local stores only got gutted copy.

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#205 zenprime

zenprime

A cat is fine too

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:05 AM

Demo for the Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 is live on the japanese psn.

nyanya.gif