Contest (CAG Foreplay #25): Win Capcom Swag

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
As mentioned in CAG Foreplay #25, CAG Justme8800 was kind enough to donate a whole bunch of Capcom swag that he received during his recent play-testing visit. You might remember seeing this on a lot of the blog sites like this Kotaku story: http://kotaku.com/gaming/schwag/capcom-playtesting-pays-in-spades-323346.php

capcom_playtest_swag.jpg

We are giving away prizes to five different winners and the swag has been divided up into the following bundles:

The five packs are:
  • Zombies! pack: Revive, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition game guide
  • Yo-ho-ho! pack: Stickers, holographic puzzle, and stress squishy treasure chest
  • Xbox pack: 1600 LIVE point card
  • Objection! pack: Phoenix Wright keychain plushie, Mega Man buster pen
  • Awesome! pack: Monster Hunter "My Pet Poogie" WATERMELON PIG plushie, Lost Planet Collector's laser matte print w/ certificate of authenticity

Some update pictures of the individual packs are contained in this spoiler:
Zombies! Pack:
2089111841_c76366f754.jpg

Yo ho ho! Pack:
2089900370_1c62d875ee.jpg

Xbox Pack:
2089111795_1bceebf623.jpg

Objection! Pack:
2089111755_2d559c89be.jpg

Awesome! Pack, with bonus booty shot:
2089111703_b9d5caec2c.jpg

2089900288_48be9c089e.jpg

To enter simply state which pack you would like to win along with why you would like to win it. You can register for all five contests, but all entries must be in a single post. Please order the bundles in your order of preference as if you can only win one of the bundles.

We will randomly pick five winners and give them their topmost bundle that is still available. Winners will be announced on the next CAG Foreplay.

More details and pictures to follow.

Thanks again, Justme8800.

Xbox pack - my "band" needs to learn some new songs.
Zombies! pack - been playing RE since it first came out; i love zombies!

and thanks for the contest!

Xbox pack
Zombies! pack
Yo-ho-ho! pack
Awesome! pack
Objection! pack

That's the order I would want them in. I would want the Xbox pack the most because I'm to cheap to pay for Rock Band DLC, and the rest of them are just in order of my preference for the games they represent.

Xbox pack
Objection! pack
Awesome! pack
Zombies! pack
Yo-ho-ho! pack

^ Order of preference. Xbox pack gets my top vote because I want to pick up an arcade hit or two in the near future

Objection! pack
Yo-ho-ho! pack
Zombies! pack
Xbox pack
Awesome! pack
(in order of preference.)

I would like to win because I'm always too cheap to pre-order stuff so I always miss out on awesome swag like this.

Objection! pack
Awesome! pack
Yo-ho-ho! pack
Xbox pack

Just can't resist those little plushies and I'm a huge fan of Capcom. The Xbox card only because I just got a 360 during the holidays.

Objection! pack: Phoenix Wright keychain plushie, Mega Man buster pen.

because i collect key chains and i love me some Mega Man

Xbox pack
Yo-ho-ho! pack
Objection! pack

Those are the only ones I am interested in.

Points are always good to have for all sorts of DLC.
Pirates are fun in general!
Phoenix Wright is awesome, especially in mini form.

Awesome! pack
Objection! pack
Yo-ho-ho! pack
Xbox pack
Zombies! pack

The awesome pack first because being awesome is the best, objection pack for the buster pen (Mega Man's arm), yo-ho-ho! pack because we all love booty, xbox pack becase we all need to buy Rock Band packs, and finally the zombie pack because all gamers need to be Revived.

Xbox pack, I need those points for Halo maps, son to be released CAG gamer pics and because I can't stop spending the fake M$ money
Zombies! Pack- Brains, need more brains, seriously I am a huge zombi-phile.

1Xbox pack: 1600 LIVE point card-'Cause I need to buy the full version of street fighter2, fighting Ryu and Guile every bout sucks!

2.Zombies! pack: Revive, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition game guide (Gotta love zombies)
3.Yo-ho-ho! pack: Stickers, holographic puzzle, and stress squishy treasure chest (Something about treasure)
4.Objection! pack: Phoenix Wright keychain plushie, Mega Man buster pen(Awesome Pen!)
5.Awesome! pack: Monster Hunter "My Pet Poogie" WATERMELON PIG plushie, Lost Planet Collector's laser matte print w/ certificate of authenticity(Watermelon Pig Plushie sounds tastie)

Awesome! pack Because it is awesome!
Xbox pack Points are always useful.
Zombies! pack Zombies ate my guide.
Yo-ho-ho! pack I already have a bottle of rum.
Objection! pack Over ruled!

Please and thank you!

Xbox Pack - Halo Map Pack coming! Must also buy David Bowie songs!
Yo-ho-ho Pack - Because a squishy treasure chest would help me chill out at work
Zombies
Objection
Awesome

XBox pack

Why? Because I'm cheap and that would either get me a lot closer to the Shimmering Isles. Or it would get me Halo, so I can finally try to get in it from the beginning.

Zombies! pack: Revive, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition game guide

I would like the Zombies! pack because I want to find out all hidden secrets
in the game. I also want that tasty can of REVIVE, yummy drink to survive. I'm also a big fan of the Resident evil games since the first one came out on ps1.

Objection! pack

I like PW.
Been playing his games for ever now.
I can't seem to find anything of his, so this would be good.

Too bad Maya Isn't Included, but I can't complain.

I could use the Xbox Live To Play Online, for like the first time ever.

My Order:

Objection.
Xbox Live Card
Awsome!
Yo-Ho-Ho
Zombies

I want the street fighter shirt. I'm a huge street fighter fan (awaiting the HD remake) and I would love the shirt!!! Even though it's not in the contest, I had to try...it looks awesome.:pray:

Objection! pack: Phoenix Wright keychain plushie, Mega Man buster pen
-top of my list. huge fans of both games. the pen's great and my Gamestop "ran out" of plushies. they "runout" of preorder bonus all the time:bomb:

Xbox pack: 1600 LIVE point card
-just got rock band and all that DLC is expensive or new halo maps...damn microtransactions:bomb:

Zombies! pack: Revive, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition game guide
-i mainly just want the drink, it's just cool. strategy guide? are you saying i suck at games:bomb:

Yo-ho-ho! pack: Stickers, holographic puzzle, and stress squishy treasure chest
-i just got a wii for Z&W as well as mario and i had to make the horrible choice of picking one over the other. Z&W lost but i'll pick it up later. damn mario galaxy hype:bomb:

Awesome! pack: Monster Hunter "My Pet Poogie" WATERMELON PIG plushie,
Lost Planet Collector's laser matte print w/ certificate of authenticity
-i hate monster hunter and lost planet...the fuss about those 2 titles confuses me. on the other hand, i know someone who's a fan of monster hunter, and he LOVES (i'm not kidding) lost planet. so he'll be the one who gets this stuff. i'm kinda embarassed that he's such a big fan of mediocrity. oh yeah, the person with the horrible taste in games is my brother:bomb:

p.s. i'm still eyeballing that shirt.:shock::drool:

Zombies! pack - because whatever that can of Revive is, it looks awesome.
Yo-ho-ho! pack - because I'm stressed. :p

Awesome! pack: Monster Hunter "My Pet Poogie" WATERMELON PIG plushie, Lost Planet Collector's laser matte print w/ certificate of authenticity

Because I want rare plushies for my stuffed animal collection.

xbox pack - I have never gotten around to puy microsoft points. Nows as good a time as any.
awesome pack - I loved the lost planet.
zombies! pack - I was scared for life when I watched zombie movies as really young kid. I'm better now though.
yo-ho-ho! pack - I have a lot of stress.
objection! pack - You can't go wrong with a mega man pen.

Xbox pack.

I want to win because I'm going to be buying my second Xbox 360 in two weeks and could use the swag to go along with it.

Thanks for the contest.

Awesome! Pack- Im tottally awesome! and I love monster hunter!
Objection! Pack- I love PW, and the Pen is Awesome!

Awesome! pack
Objection! pack
Zombies! pack
Yo-ho-ho! pack
Xbox pack

I've loved Capcom since I really got into gaming during the PSX era. Mega Man X4 lured me in and never let go. If I win, that would be an awesome way to start Christmas.

Why I want to win? Zack and Wiki is definitely one of the best games of the year, and the art style is wonderful. It really brings the point-and-click adventure back into gaming world. Plus, Phoenix Wright, whats not to like? Another excellent point-and-clicker.

Yo-ho-ho! pack
Objection! pack

* Objection pack
* yo-ho-ho pack
* Awesome pack

I want to win these because I have a stressful thankless job and I have never won anything. The last 3 years my company has had a raffle for prizes like a wii and a 360 and I was 1 number off winning both. Close but no cigar. Take pity on a Sys Admin / Software engineer and hook me up with some loot.

Awesome pack - Because I really want a pig plushie which i do not have.
Objection - cause i need an awesome pen to write stuff with a plush together.
Yohoho - i work 12hrs a day and need a stress chest to squeeze.
Zombie - i need a drink to revive myself.

Yo-ho-ho! pack: Zack and Wiki is my favorite game of 2007.
Xbox pack: Rock Band, Guitar Hero 3, and Halo 3 DLC costs too much.

I'd want the Objection! pack first.. big fan of both series. Big fan of SF too and that t-shirt looks frickin sweet! Secondly, I wouldn't mind the Zombies pack... that Revive thing looks interesting.

Awesome
I just really want the watermelon pig plushie
Objection
Phoenix wright plushie for the win.
xbox pack
Because you can never have enough microsoft points
Zombies
Having a RE4 guide can't hurt
Yo Ho Ho
Heh, squishy stress chest can come in handy after a day of work.
(in order of preference)

I would like to win:

-Xbox pack: 1600 LIVE point card : I would like to get some live arcade games.

-Awesome! pack: Monster Hunter "My Pet Poogie" WATERMELON PIG plushie, Lost Planet Collector's laser matte print w/ certificate of authenticity: it has a Watermelon Pig enuff said.

-Objection! pack: Phoenix Wright keychain plushie, Mega Man buster pen: the pen is pretty sweet, it would be a great pen to use and decorate my desk.

• Xbox pack: 1600 LIVE point card
  • Objection! pack: Phoenix Wright keychain plushie, Mega Man buster pen
  • Awesome! pack: Monster Hunter "My Pet Poogie" WATERMELON PIG plushie, Lost Planet Collector's laser matte print w/ certificate of authenticity
  • Zombies! pack: Revive, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition game guide
  • Yo-ho-ho! pack: Stickers, holographic puzzle, and stress squishy treasure chest
i want to win because its christmas season and i have no money for anything...havent won any contest in my life...this would be an awesome gift..

1) Xbox pack: 1600 LIVE point card - Because my little brother is getting a 360 for Christmas and I'd like to give them to him.

2) Zombies! pack: Revive, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition game guide - Because I LOVE all things zombie.

3) Objection! pack: Phoenix Wright keychain plushie, Mega Man buster pen - Cause the plushie is awesome and the mega man buster pwns the zombies!!!

Xbox pack: because I need MS points
Awesome! pack: Because I played Lost Planet a lot
Zombies! pack: RE 4 is a great game
Yo-ho-ho! pack: I like Ho's
Objection! pack: That keychain is small.

Xbox pack
Zombies! pack
Yo-ho-ho! pack
Awesome! pack
Objection! pack

Xbox pack to help round out my Live Arcade DLs.

Awesome! pack
Zombies! pack
Yo-ho-ho! pack
Objection! pack
Xbox pack

id like the awesome pack because i like lost planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back