Photo
- - - - -

Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

• Please log in to reply
11801 replies to this topic

#31 scrub0bk

scrub0bk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:47 AM

wow just read that again, went right through me when i first read it lol.

yeah ill have to try that.

also anyone know of any prepaids that work with the eauction sites? the visa i got doesnt go through.

#32 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:29 AM

But you haven't tried a new email with second credit card? That would almost certainly get it to go through.

Son of a bitch Rig! That was it!!! LOL I hadn't even thought that that could have been the problem. I just thought the damn page was broken. All this time...all this freakin time, haha. Wow...now if only the credit goes through clean. What a feeling when you realize you still have a $1 offer left. Damn that's awesome! That just made my night. Thank you!

#33 jeremy517

jeremy517

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:56 AM

I just finished the Care Bears and the Disney offers. Disney credited instantly, and Care Bears credited after about half an hour. My daughter gets a bunch of books (minus the ones that I'll be returning), and I get Rock Band drums. Works for me :D

#34 spauldingfan

spauldingfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 09:10 AM

I just finished the Care Bears and the Disney offers. Disney credited instantly, and Care Bears credited after about half an hour. My daughter gets a bunch of books (minus the ones that I'll be returning), and I get Rock Band drums. Works for me :D

Did care bears have a cancel link in the email?

#35 lordwow

lordwow

Fmr. VP of the OTT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:37 AM

In for a billion.

Anyway, I'm waiting on my Disney MCR, hopefully getting Bully when that goes through.
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (360), Black Ops (360)

Posted Image

#36 munch

munch

la tĂȘte de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 01:13 PM

I just did Autovantage. If all of my MCRs would come through I could order a couple of games.

#37 wampa8jedi

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:15 PM

I wonder if they're going to put Spectral Force 3 on the site, as it's supposed to come out in late March. It may be a niche Atlus title, but I'm sure there's people like myself who would gladly take a free copy of it :)
[chipinsig]e944447abb96f9f0[/chipinsig]

#38 FoxHoundADAM

FoxHoundADAM

Super Zissou Bros.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:20 PM

I did an old offer, Blockbuster. Since I just got the HD DVD add-on and BB still rents out the :hd: so why not? Hopefully this DOES credit in 2 business days like it said. Has BB actually credited anyone, or has everyone needed MCR for it ?

I'm sitting on 2 credits, I have 2 MCRs pending that should be cleared on Friday (10th business day) so I'll have 4 credits just chilling. If/When BB credits, I'll have 5 credits. :lol:
I hope the March update is good. There wasn't anything special about the February one. To me at least.

Blockbuster credited for me in 3 days.

On a side note, I ordered Burnout Paradise on the 19th and it still says processing. This is really getting old. I wouldn't have thought that game would take as long as your guys Rock Band drums.

#39 msane

msane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:34 PM

On a side note, I ordered Burnout Paradise on the 19th and it still says processing. This is really getting old. I wouldn't have thought that game would take as long as your guys Rock Band drums.

Processing can take up to 2 weeks now, and even once you get your shipped email it doesn't mean it has actually shipped. Just means it will in the next few days. So you could be waiting until the 11th or 12th of March. Doesn't matter what the game is. Just be patient and email them if its been more than a week after your shipped email and you haven't gotten it yet.
Posted Image

#40 FoxHoundADAM

FoxHoundADAM

Super Zissou Bros.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:02 PM

Processing can take up to 2 weeks now, and even once you get your shipped email it doesn't mean it has actually shipped. Just means it will in the next few days. So you could be waiting until the 11th or 12th of March. Doesn't matter what the game is. Just be patient and email them if its been more than a week after your shipped email and you haven't gotten it yet.

Well bummer, but thanks for the info. the ast game I got was delivered in less than a week after I placed the order, I guess the site has more traffic than it had back then.

#41 aznguyen316

aznguyen316

Rock Chalk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:06 PM

Hi all. Wanted to tag this part 5.
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK | Steam: djfakey
i5-2500k@4.2Ghz; MSI 660Ti PE/OC Ed.

#42 BL00DW0LF

BL00DW0LF

Baby Vampires for Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:56 PM

I'm about to file a dispute against First Save Club with my CC company. I am POSITIVE I've never received a welcome e-mail or my "Card" that has the information I need to begin using the service I paid for. I call the number listed on the charge to my CC and I get an operator recording. I am not getting the service I paid for, I cannot log in. And I have yet to receive any credit. I will be trying those numbers 1 more time tomorrow morning. And if they don't work I'm getting my $40 back. Has anyone actually called the numbers and had them work?

i have one 2.95 charge from "First Action Investment", and i cant get through to anyone on the phone, i got no confirmation email or anything, but im pretty sure this charge is from them

#43 wwf20112

wwf20112

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 04:48 PM

i have one 2.95 charge from "First Action Investment", and i cant get through to anyone on the phone, i got no confirmation email or anything, but im pretty sure this charge is from them

Try 1-866-904-3982...thats the number a customer service rep from firstclub save gave me to cancel both firstldsave and first club save accounts cause you are signed up for two offers...They had a option to cancel it over the telephone but i don't trust these people so i stayed on the line and they canceled both for me and gave me a cancellation number. The stupid phone number was the wrong one in the welcome email!

#44 jeremy517

jeremy517

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:37 PM

Well bummer, but thanks for the info. the ast game I got was delivered in less than a week after I placed the order, I guess the site has more traffic than it had back then.

I would guess that it partially depends on what offers that you do, and how long it takes those companies to confirm that you did not violate any of the conditions. I doubt Trainn is going to ship you anything until they know that they will get paid.

#45 ColinKSU

ColinKSU

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:51 PM

So, my copy of Lost Odyssey "shipped" on Wednesday night of last week. As of 12:50pm on Thursday, Feb 28...Still no sign of the game.

Has a regular game ever taken this long for someone?
Posted Image

#46 janglypangly

janglypangly

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:54 PM

So do I need funds in my paypal to use the VCC, or will it take the funds out of my checking? Also, the VCC can only be charged once, righT? Thanks in advance ya'll! :)
Want to make $20 paypal? :)

#47 miktau

miktau

Carpal'/Tunnel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:31 PM

Hmm im having difficulty ordiering. Did another two offers last week adn when i tried to order a gh2 bundle this time it just takes me back to the front of the order page. This is my 5th order this year (9th overall) so i dont see what the problem is. Anyone else having no luck ordering too.

cheers,m
mike

Posted Image

#48 help1

help1

What a dumb username

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:50 PM

Has anyone else's Rock Band kit not arrived yet?

#49 maratac

maratac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:58 PM

Hmm im having difficulty ordiering. Did another two offers last week adn when i tried to order a gh2 bundle this time it just takes me back to the front of the order page. This is my 5th order this year (9th overall) so i dont see what the problem is. Anyone else having no luck ordering too.

Have you reset your account after your last order? :-k
Posted Image

#50 scrub0bk

scrub0bk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 09:09 PM

just got credit for complete home which i did 4 days after greatfun which still hasnt credited. oh well, MCR time it is

#51 spauldingfan

spauldingfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:30 PM

cheers,m
mike

This has been happening to me ever since i tried using my ref credits...

#52 CaHooKaMan

CaHooKaMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:53 PM

again.. no drums

#53 aznguyen316

aznguyen316

Rock Chalk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:53 PM

So do I need funds in my paypal to use the VCC, or will it take the funds out of my checking? Also, the VCC can only be charged once, righT? Thanks in advance ya'll! :)

Do the single use VCC and yeah only once. I think you need funds but I'm not sure, always had funds.

If you're expecting a refund from an offer you want to keep your card open for it to work, b/c I've tried it and I wasn't refunded for one but then did another left it open and was refunded.. dont' ask what I did but it's the truth take it. CLose after you're done with the card and just generate new cards for each new order.
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK | Steam: djfakey
i5-2500k@4.2Ghz; MSI 660Ti PE/OC Ed.

#54 popemogoth

popemogoth

pop-EMO-goth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:30 AM

I got a shipped email for Dynasty Warriors 6, 2/25. Anyone receive theirs yet?

#55 spauldingfan

spauldingfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:35 AM

just got credit for complete home which i did 4 days after greatfun which still hasnt credited. oh well, MCR time it is

So i s great fun actually sending out credits and emails now?

#56 lilboo

lilboo

Not addicted to WoW

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:46 AM

Hooray! Now sitting on four credits as Great Fun & Complete home just MCR'd!
I hope we get an update in March, and it's a good one. I'll probably have 6 credits by then :bouncy:

Now Playing:
:pc: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

:pc: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

:wiiu: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

:3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

:3ds: Pokemon Battle Trozei

#57 scrub0bk

scrub0bk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:51 AM

i got an email from great fun, but no credit yet. did the MCR hopin to get it done so i can order my drums like every one else lol

#58 sventhebruin

sventhebruin

Big Montana Manly Man

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:59 AM

New thread, eh?

Sweet ;)

#59 eminemobied12

eminemobied12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:07 AM

no u don't need funds, they will be removed from your primary funding source and although it can be charged only once that doesn't mean only one time ever it means one time per use, in other words if u use it on a site that charges $1.95 for the first 14days and 59.90 every month afterwards then they can charge u that (kind of like a subscription) so ALWAYS close the card right after u initially use it

Do the single use VCC and yeah only once. I think you need funds but I'm not sure, always had funds.

If you're expecting a refund from an offer you want to keep your card open for it to work, b/c I've tried it and I wasn't refunded for one but then did another left it open and was refunded.. dont' ask what I did but it's the truth take it. CLose after you're done with the card and just generate new cards for each new order.

I asked paypal about getting refunded after closing a card and they said it can be done and on the same day I got credited $110 from Yahoo Success & Quickbooks and they were both closed cards before I even requested a refund

#60 scrub0bk

scrub0bk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:34 AM

woo just got a shipped notice for my college hoops 2k8. so far both of my orders have changed to shipped on the day it said it would.

i need to get some more prepaid cards, to do the eauction sites, anyone recommend one that will work with them?