Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='msane']When I've waited 10 business days from filing the MCR, then I usually email AND file a support ticket. I did that with my last MCR (which was Chuck Mullaney teaches eBay) and I got credit the next day.[/quote]

The support ticket section says not to use that form for MCRs. Should we do it anyways?

[quote name='spauldingfan']
So i signed up for emusic on wed night, and still have not recieved my email, but it comes a few days late right?
[/QUOTE]

It took about two days for mine to arrive. I bet yours comes today.

[quote name='classact']I Ordered MLB 2k8, I know release date is the 4th but gamestop.com says they ship on the 3rd, hoping amazon ships on the 3rd as well.[/QUOTE]

they dont preorder anything at trainn

[quote name='shieryda']The support ticket section says not to use that form for MCRs. Should we do it anyways?[/quote]

Yeah, that just means don't submit the original MCR through there, use the MCR system. Its fine if you've already submitted the MCR.

[quote name='msane']Yeah, that just means don't submit the original MCR through there, use the MCR system. Its fine if you've already submitted the MCR.[/QUOTE]

what urgency level did you use?

1 quick question (btw great guide)

I recently signed up under someone's ref for yournintendowii4free, now I went green but he never got credit. Could I open a support ticket and ask Trainn whats goin on and to have them manually credit him?

[quote name='kube00']1 quick question (btw great guide)

I recently signed up under someone's ref for yournintendowii4free, now I went green but he never got credit. Could I open a support ticket and ask Trainn whats goin on and to have them manually credit him?[/quote]

He should do it, since it's under his account.

Great.. after speaking with my local UPS guy, they seemed to have lost my package. They've checked the shipping facility but couldn't find it. They told me to contact Amazon my shipper and let them know to file a claim. Obviously I cannot do this, but I sent a support ticket to Trainn, letting them know this. I've already gotten the tracking # from them and this was how I was able to see why it has been delayed for 4 days and counting. The tracking shows out for delivery since Feb. 25th but no updates since. My UPS guy told me that since no updates have been made, the package has not been scanned for anything meaning it is somewhere.. between the facility and making its way onto the truck to actually get delivered for the next scan process.

Has anyone had a package actually lost and if so, was Trainn cool about sending another copy your way? I'm afraid Trainn will not send me another copy and I'm just SoL b/c I obviously cannot file a claim through amazon for a missing game I do not have an order # to. Help =(

So I'm trying to complete these offers that need different CC's (Chuck teaches eBay, Yahoo, etc.) using Paypal's VCC's, but I keep getting "validation failed" after putting in all my info. Do they need anything else to be different besides the credit card? Anyone else have issues using the VCC?

use a different email. thats exactly what happened to me and i realized i was using the same email as the other sign up, and when i switched it it worked perfectly. chuck mullanney credited me with in minutes of completeing the offer

[quote name='scrub0bk']use a different email. thats exactly what happened to me and i realized i was using the same email as the other sign up, and when i switched it it worked perfectly. chuck mullanney credited me with in minutes of completeing the offer[/quote]

Tried different email addresses - still no go...:cry:

Edit: I wonder if it's because I already did the Google offer and cancelled it. Like, if I had done all of these before cancelling any of them, it would be ok. But since my name/address/phone are on file as having cancelled one before, now it won't let me sign up again. You'd think they'd want as much money out of me as possible....

[quote name='spamminator']Tried different email addresses - still no go...:cry:

Edit: I wonder if it's because I already did the Google offer and cancelled it. Like, if I had done all of these before cancelling any of them, it would be ok. But since my name/address/phone are on file as having cancelled one before, now it won't let me sign up again. You'd think they'd want as much money out of me as possible....[/QUOTE]

i canceled yahoo before i did it and it still worked for me. maybe its the kind of card youre using?

So I signed up on 2/18 for Chuck Mellaney, and the 3rd (this Monday) will be day 14.

Is the number for Pacific Webworks M-F only? If so, am I fucked?

fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Edit: Yep, It's M-F only apparantly. Can I send them an email or something? Will calling on Monday help me avoid the charges? Help!

[quote name='aznguyen316']Great.. after speaking with my local UPS guy, they seemed to have lost my package. They've checked the shipping facility but couldn't find it. They told me to contact Amazon my shipper and let them know to file a claim. Obviously I cannot do this, but I sent a support ticket to Trainn, letting them know this. I've already gotten the tracking # from them and this was how I was able to see why it has been delayed for 4 days and counting. The tracking shows out for delivery since Feb. 25th but no updates since. My UPS guy told me that since no updates have been made, the package has not been scanned for anything meaning it is somewhere.. between the facility and making its way onto the truck to actually get delivered for the next scan process.

Has anyone had a package actually lost and if so, was Trainn cool about sending another copy your way? I'm afraid Trainn will not send me another copy and I'm just SoL b/c I obviously cannot file a claim through amazon for a missing game I do not have an order # to. Help =([/quote]

I have had a game stolen from my doorstep and theyre very cool about it. Theyre sending me a new mass effect and said I should expect it in a week

[quote name='Rocko']So I signed up on 2/18 for Chuck Mellaney, and the 3rd (this Monday) will be day 14.

Is the number for Pacific Webworks M-F only? If so, am I fucked?

fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Edit: Yep, It's M-F only apparantly. Can I send them an email or something? Will calling on Monday help me avoid the charges? Help![/quote]

I sent them a support ticket asking to cancel the pacific network sites since i'm not home on the times when the phonelines are open. They cancelled without a problem.

Also, Stupid question but when is Online Supplier open in EST?

[quote name='SpitFire158']I sent them a support ticket asking to cancel the pacific network sites since i'm not home on the times when the phonelines are open. They cancelled without a problem.

Also, Stupid question but when is Online Supplier open in EST?[/quote]

Did you send this email during their business hours? The problem is, their not open again until Monday.

Also, where exactly did you find the email to ask to cancel?

[quote name='Rocko']Did you send this email during their business hours? The problem is, their not open again until Monday.

Also, where exactly did you find the email to ask to cancel?[/quote]

I think i did send it during business hours but i wouldn't hurt to try.
I sent to [email protected]

This was the e-mail i got back.

Hello *****,

Your account has been closed effective: 2/29/2008 4:41:14 PM.
This includes all services related to this account.
Your cancellation confirmation number is: ******

Please feel free to contact us should you require any further assistance. Please include a copy of this Email for reference.

Thank You,
Billing Support

Thanks, I'll send one soon. Then on Monday I can show them that I made a cancellation request on Saturday.

What information did you provide?

I sent a really simple e-mail

Hey i signed up at your Chuck Mullaney Teaches Ebay under ***** and i was wondering if i could cancel my account since i'm not home when the phonelines are open. Thanks in advance.

Thanks. I just sent one with my name and phone number, saying I want to request my account cancelled as of 3/01/08. Hopefully that does the trick.

Online Supplier claims their hours to be 5am - 8pm PST, 7 days a week.

So that'd be 8am - 11pm EST.

[quote name='Okatha']Online Supplier claims their hours to be 5am - 8pm PST, 7 days a week.

So that'd be 8am - 11pm EST.[/quote]

Cool. Thanks

[quote name='Munny1212']I have had a game stolen from my doorstep and theyre very cool about it. Theyre sending me a new mass effect and said I should expect it in a week[/quote]

Thank you. I hope this will be the case for me. Awaiting response.

I have had 2 games processing since 2/17 now... I can understand RSV2 since it's not out but Frontlines came out and still hasn't changed to shipped. Anyone else's taking a while?

Got a reply on my canceled Lost Odyssey. I might've slipped up and used my apartment addy when I did Google SEO the first time. They said I had originally registered sometime in October (which my first account does indeed show).

Oh well. I still got the credit from it, even though it was duplicate. And my emusic MCR just came in, so I ordered Mass Effect.

Nice! All 3 of my MCR credits came through today... ordered another GH3 bundle. :D

I didnt know you could only get 2 guitar hero bundles per account :( I could've swore someone here said they have received 5 of them. new policy? lol

Hey guys are any of these offers free to do? As in not requiring a credit card?

[quote name='jfuze']Nice! All 3 of my MCR credits came through today... ordered another GH3 bundle. :D

I didnt know you could only get 2 guitar hero bundles per account :( I could've swore someone here said they have received 5 of them. new policy? lol[/quote]

It is a fairly new change, yes.

So wait...in the OP it says gamefly is $10 but I think I got charged $15. What's with this?

Also, i'd like to add this for anyone who wants to do online supplier.

Rig, I know you said you don't want to list anything in the OP about which offers NOT to do, but maybe you could just add this, you know, just to help people out.

http://www.grandcentral.com

i finished the zooba and they sent me a book that i didnt order (or i might have acciendetly clicked something) and i have yet to cancel the zooba trial shud i cancel the account first and they will tell me how to send the book back to them???

yu mite shud lern english 1st u hurt some1s brain tryin 2 help u...

yes, e-mail them and they will give you an address to send the book back to for a refund and cancel your account.

Yeah, I don't know what's going on. I just put in one of my other physical credit cards for eAuction, and it went through, but Chuck doesn't want to go through with a VCC. :bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']
Rig, I know you said you don't want to list anything in the OP about which offers NOT to do, but maybe you could just add this, you know, just to help people out.

http://www.grandcentral.com[/quote]

Not really necessary anymore, as Online Supplier is no longer on the site.

i hate waiting for games ordered from this site, 11 days and counting since i got the shipped email for my GHII order

[quote name='Rig']Not really necessary anymore, as Online Supplier is no longer on the site.[/quote]

Oh....well then....it's still a great tool to use when any of these sites ask for a phone number.

Submitted a MCR for First Club Save...Hope they don't bill me I called and canceled got a cancellation number but I'm not sure with this company.

Still waiting on my feb. 16th GH2. It's been processing :/

Running out of good offers. Rig, can you put up some information on first save club? Or is there something about that offer that I should know (you can always PM me).

I have a feeling that none of the GH2's that are "processing" are going to ship anytime soon. Amazon is out of stock on them, and their product description seems to indicate that they're not coming back in stock. I emailed Trainn to see if they would order from somewhere else, but am still waiting on a response.

[quote name='spamminator']I have a feeling that none of the GH2's that are "processing" are going to ship anytime soon. Amazon is out of stock on them, and their product description seems to indicate that they're not coming back in stock. I emailed Trainn to see if they would order from somewhere else, but am still waiting on a response.[/quote]

I actually got the shipped email for mine, but then someone posted in here that they were out of stock at Amazon. They are in stock at redoctane.com...well i opened a support ticket a couple days ago to see whats up, ill post the response in here when i get one

[quote name='dcgm']
Running out of good offers. Rig, can you put up some information on first save club? Or is there something about that offer that I should know (you can always PM me).[/quote]

First Club Save
Cost: $2.95 (and $2.95 for the piggyback)
Trial Duration: 7 days
Cancellation Number: 1-800-922-3615 and 1-800-922-3516
Hours: M-F 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST
Special Notes: You are signed up for TWO OFFERS! You must call both numbers, and cancel both products!
Says 2-3 days to credit.

I will add it to the OP later. Right now, it keeps giving me an error message when I try to submit it.

bread's done
Back