Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='spamminator']Yeah, I don't know what's going on. I just put in one of my other physical credit cards for eAuction, and it went through, but Chuck doesn't want to go through with a VCC. :bomb::bomb::bomb:[/quote]

I used the Paypal Plug-in for those offers and Chuck didn't go through. They've already charged me though...

[quote name='spauldingfan']has anyone actually gotten credit form the first save club offer yet?[/quote]

Just submitted a MCR for it yesterday got 10 business days to go :cry:

[quote name='benzene']I used the Paypal Plug-in for those offers and Chuck didn't go through. They've already charged me though...[/quote]

did ya clear your cookies?

[quote name='janglypangly']Yay they cancelled CoD4. Now to decide between Oblivion GOTY or Mass Effect....any have opinions?[/quote]

do you have the original oblivion? If not this GotY is well worth it. I've played both, quit ME after about 15 hours and funny thing is.. I'm playing Oblivion as I type this.. looking at some FAQs.. well currently have 60hours on Oblivion, most I've put into any 360 game thus far.

Man how long does it take to answer a support ticket? I asked about where my damn DMC4 was a week ago and still no answer. Previously I sent an email a week before that. Ordered on Feb 5th and got the ship email on the 12th. Here we are in March with no answer or DMC4 in sight.

Hey everyone, first off, thanks for all the info from everyone on here. I know this may be a repeat question but I can't find anything in the 200+ pages.

Anyway, I have GH3 coming to me, it says it shipped on Thursday. There has been no update to the site on tracking info though. Is it truly shipped? What is the standard turn around right now for GH3? I read that back in December it was damn near impossible to get because of the holidays.

[quote name='Mento']Hey everyone, first off, thanks for all the info from everyone on here. I know this may be a repeat question but I can't find anything in the 200+ pages.

Anyway, I have GH3 coming to me, it says it shipped on Thursday. There has been no update to the site on tracking info though. Is it truly shipped? What is the standard turn around right now for GH3? I read that back in December it was damn near impossible to get because of the holidays.[/quote]

yeah most of the info is in part 4.

anyway.. if you got a shipping notice on thursday, it probably is truly shipped by now.. but not 100%, I've gotten shipping notice from Trainn on a Sunday and product wasn't shipped from amazon until Thursday, so give it some time. I recently got a GHIII in probably 2.5-3 weeks after placing the order. I've never gotten one within a week of receiving a shipping notice though, and I've received 5. lol
I'd say look for it sometime later this week if they possibly did ship on Thursday or even up until next week any day.

Unfortunately, I never received any kind of email from First Club Save so no credit there (unless someone knows a good method for MCR without the email) And I'm going on day 8 waiting for the MCR for Overnight Genius..........can't wait to order LOST: Via Domus

I received a welcome email from First Club Save today (in my inbox, not junk).

Haven't got the credit yet, but it has only been one day.

Question for some of you that have done the complete home offer...

When you canceled, did you get any kind of confirmation e-mail after doing so?

Has anyone tried this number for First Club Save and got through? Keeps giving me the " All circuits are busy " message.

Cancellation Number: 1-800-922-3615 and 1-800-922-3516

Edit:
wwf20112 provided me with the right number to cancel.
Customer Service
1-866-904-3982

^Both of those numbers work now i tried calling again to see. It's just when i tried i got a voice mail and a customer service rep at first club save gave me the 1-866-904-3982 number to cancel both.

Ups just came and dropped off my rock band and devil may cry 4..shipped by amazon on feb 27 an 28..... Also got my scholastic disney books....I cancelled this so do I need to send them back?

Hmm so i just tried emusic and it said my order was confirmed as do all usual trainn offers. Unfortunatly i have yet to get a signup email or have my card charged. Anyone know how long it takes to get the email.

cheers,
Mike

[quote name='miktau']Hmm so i just tried emusic and it said my order was confirmed as do all usual trainn offers. Unfortunatly i have yet to get a signup email or have my card charged. Anyone know how long it takes to get the email.

cheers,
Mike[/quote]

im on my 5th day, still no email or charge on my card

[quote name='miktau']Hmm so i just tried emusic and it said my order was confirmed as do all usual trainn offers. Unfortunatly i have yet to get a signup email or have my card charged. Anyone know how long it takes to get the email.

cheers,
Mike[/QUOTE]
Took almost two days for mine, but I did get it. Now waiting on an MCR for credit, tho.

at home rewards should be able to.. is that still around? great fun I don't think so but it's easy just call with only a little hassling from them.

does anyone where i could get an xbox360 wireless adapter by using these offers, or if there is another website like this that offers the adapter

[quote name='GGGGJohan']does anyone where i could get an xbox360 wireless adapter by using these offers, or if there is another website like this that offers the adapter[/quote]

instead of getting a wireless adapter, i suggest bridging a network with a laptop (assuming you have one). that is what i am currently doing. it is a little annoying since it has to find the connection every time you turn your xbox on, at least that has been my experience. but it is definitely better than paying $100 or doing an offer site, which you could use towards something like gh3 bundle.

[quote name='GGGGJohan']does anyone where i could get an xbox360 wireless adapter by using these offers, or if there is another website like this that offers the adapter[/QUOTE]
I think the yourfree360games.com site offers it. 2 offers require or do 1 offer and get 2 people.

[quote name='jfuze']Question for some of you that have done the complete home offer...

When you canceled, did you get any kind of confirmation e-mail after doing so?[/quote]

No email but I did get a cancellation number over the phone.

[quote name='mkda']I think the yourfree360games.com site offers it. 2 offers require or do 1 offer and get 2 people.[/quote]

They don't offer the wireless adapter.

This is weird...

So i got my account approved... ordered Bully, and my confirmation email says Lost Odyssey!!! Now i did have LO picked as my game for a while but I put down Bully on my order form, and on the site it says Bully, if they send the wrong game what should I do?

All in all turning out to be a pretty good day - Got 2 360 games in, ordered another one, and got to order my ipod touch from another trainn site:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='spauldingfan']This is weird...

So i got my account approved... ordered Bully, and my confirmation email says Lost Odyssey!!! Now i did have LO picked as my game for a while but I put down Bully on my order form, and on the site it says Bully, if they send the wrong game what should I do?

All in all turning out to be a pretty good day - Got 2 360 games in, ordered another one, and got to order my ipod touch from another trainn site:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:[/QUOTE]

when did the games you got change to shipped?

Does anyone know if it would be a problem if I used someone else's credit card to complete an offer? Lets say my moms? Or brothers?

[quote name='spauldingfan']This is weird...

All in all turning out to be a pretty good day - Got 2 360 games in, ordered another one, and got to order my ipod touch from another trainn site:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:[/quote]

If they do send you LO, send Trainn a support ticket. If you're lucky you might be able to keep LO and Bully :bouncy:

[quote name='scrub0bk']when did the games you got change to shipped?[/quote]

on the 26th and 27th...

Now i have to order the drums like everyone else, cause rock band is fucking sick!

[quote name='SpitFire158']If they do send you LO, send Trainn a support ticket. If you're lucky you might be able to keep LO and Bully :bouncy:[/quote]

that would be pretty sweet, its not that I don't want LO , i just don't have the time for a 4 disc game

[quote name='spauldingfan']on the 26th and 27th...

Now i have to order the drums like everyone else, cause rock band is fucking sick![/QUOTE]

damn i had mine changed 25th and nothin yet. hopefully tomorrow

[quote name='spauldingfan']that would be pretty sweet, its not that I don't want LO , i just don't have the time for a 4 disc game[/quote]

no it won't happen. This is just a glitch. If you had LO selected as your game picture.. and then just went right to clicking to order your real game, it will have LO in the e-mail but in your progress page it will show the right game you ordered. I've had this happen a lot. Now before I order, I just select the game first, and go back through to click order.

[quote name='aznguyen316']no it won't happen. This is just a glitch. If you had LO selected as your game picture.. and then just went right to clicking to order your real game, it will have LO in the e-mail but in your progress page it will show the right game you ordered. I've had this happen a lot. Now before I order, I just select the game first, and go back through to click order.[/quote]

Anyone ever tell you you're the enemy of fun? Jk

[quote name='buterbals']Does anyone know if it would be a problem if I used someone else's credit card to complete an offer? Lets say my moms? Or brothers?[/QUOTE]

It wasn't for me. I did for one (from online supplier maybe?) that there were multiple of from the same company and needed a dif credit card for each. I called up my mom and used hers, and it worked fine.

So its been nearly a month since I've placed my orders. I've yet to receive anything much less a response from Trainn which took them nearly an entire week to answer.

Needless to say, I've lost all faith in this service and if and when I ever receive anything, I am never going to use this service ever again. I almost regret not going out and just spending the cash to get the games I wanted :/

[quote name='etham']So its been nearly a month since I've placed my orders. I've yet to receive anything much less a response from Trainn which took them nearly an entire week to answer.

Needless to say, I've lost all faith in this service and if and when I ever receive anything, I am never going to use this service ever again. I almost regret not going out and just spending the cash to get the games I wanted :/[/quote]

Email them and file a support ticket. They make mistakes, and there were some "technical glitches" recently so people's stuff didn't get ordered.

Yea I got the technical glitch thing. My order that was "shipped on Feb 12" came today. The invoice said it was ordered on March 2. Sadness. I still have some credits so hopefully they come faster this time.

Any idea how long GHIIIs are taking to get out nowadays?

Mine is scheduled to ship today, ordered a week ago.

About when should I be expecting it?

Thanks.

[quote name='yf4e10']Any idea how long GHIIIs are taking to get out nowadays?

Mine is scheduled to ship today, ordered a week ago.

About when should I be expecting it?

Thanks.[/quote]

This is a fairly new thread, so I figure reading 10 pages shouldn't be bad.. but I guess it is. I posted this on page 9, just one back..

[quote name='Mento']Hey everyone, first off, thanks for all the info from everyone on here. I know this may be a repeat question but I can't find anything in the 200+ pages.

Anyway, I have GH3 coming to me, it says it shipped on Thursday. There has been no update to the site on tracking info though. Is it truly shipped? What is the standard turn around right now for GH3? I read that back in December it was damn near impossible to get because of the holidays.

yeah most of the info is in part 4.

anyway.. if you got a shipping notice on thursday, it probably is truly shipped by now.. but not 100%, I've gotten shipping notice from Trainn on a Sunday and product wasn't shipped from amazon until Thursday, so give it some time. I recently got a GHIII in probably 2.5-3 weeks after placing the order. I've never gotten one within a week of receiving a shipping notice though, and I've received 5. lol
I'd say look for it sometime later this week if they possibly did ship on Thursday or even up until next week any day.[/quote]

Ugh...Still waiting on my Lost Odyssey. It "shipped" a week and a half ago, but to make it better...Trann still hasn't responded to my claim ticket and it's been 6 days.

Fun.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Yea I got the technical glitch thing. My order that was "shipped on Feb 12" came today. The invoice said it was ordered on March 2. Sadness. I still have some credits so hopefully they come faster this time.[/QUOTE]

im hopin my case is similar. i ordered something off of amazon on saturday and got it today and got the 'shipped' notice on the 25 of feb and still havent seen any sign of it.

i emailed trainn hopin for a tracking number but im doubtful ill get anything

bread's done
Back