Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

you're still in good shape if you got a notice on feb. 25th. I'd say be worried if it takes until next Tuesday. They may give you a tracking # though they have for me, but that was after I waited 2 weeks and got nothing.

question regarding referrals again

i've referred two people, but they haven't gone green.

if i switch to a points account, will they still be listed under me when/if i switch back to a referral account?

[quote name='celo']question regarding referrals again

i've referred two people, but they haven't gone green.

if i switch to a points account, will they still be listed under me when/if i switch back to a referral account?[/quote]

You keep the referrals you get. They will never be lost. EVER.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Four spam calls so far today.

I really need to go back to buying my own games.[/quote]

Its goddam online supplier, im glad they removed it. i broke the #1 rule of freebies to never use your real phone # (go with an online one). Anyways im still getting at least 1 spam call a day on my cell and its been a few weeks. On the lighter side of things emusic credited today and i used all the 30 credits we were give. does anyoen know if we can get the other 50 we are promised at the signup page. Has anyoen tried emailing them about that.

cheers,
Mike

try singing up at the national do no call list, that seemed to put a dent in it, plus i dont answer the calls either. I am now down to getting one or two instead of three or four and hopefully that will eventually stop. ughh.

cheers,
Mike

Yeah, I signed up for that a while ago. Did you have to mail something in for that? I haven't done that part yet.

Also, guess i'll stop answering them.

[quote name='miktau']Its goddam online supplier, im glad they removed it. i broke the #1 rule of freebies to never use your real phone # (go with an online one). Anyways im still getting at least 1 spam call a day on my cell and its been a few weeks. On the lighter side of things emusic credited today and i used all the 30 credits we were give. does anyoen know if we can get the other 50 we are promised at the signup page. Has anyoen tried emailing them about that.

cheers,
Mike[/QUOTE]
Like I said earlier in this thread, I was able to get the 50 bonus credits by calling. I found their phone number, which seems to have been removed from any linked page on their site, but is still here: http://www.emusic.com/about/contact/office.html?AID=10364977&PID=361116&SID=FW6h3e9t
"You can also reach eMusic Customer Support at 212-300-2856 between the hours of 11AM - 5 PM Eastern Standard Time."

The CSR answered immediately, and after looking up my account, credited me instantly. This was after a week of back-and-forth with automated email support and unhelpful email CSRs.

But, I'm jealous that you got TRAINN credit for Emusic. I had to file an MCR for it on Friday... *sigh*

[quote name='ChessPieceFace']Like I said earlier in this thread, I was able to get the 50 bonus credits by calling. I found their phone number, which seems to have been removed from any linked page on their site, but is still here: http://www.emusic.com/about/contact/office.html?AID=10364977&PID=361116&SID=FW6h3e9t
"You can also reach eMusic Customer Support at 212-300-2856 between the hours of 11AM - 5 PM Eastern Standard Time."

The CSR answered immediately, and after looking up my account, credited me instantly. This was after a week of back-and-forth with automated email support and unhelpful email CSRs.

But, I'm jealous that you got TRAINN credit for Emusic. I had to file an MCR for it on Friday... *sigh*[/quote]

Thanks yeah it only took a day to credit which was great. You rock ill try that tommoroow.

cheers,
Mike

im on the do not call list but the past couple days ive been getting spam calls from this company called SAS in tempe, az. i havent answered but they leave automated voicemails.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']im on the do not call list but the past couple days ive been getting spam calls from this company called SAS in tempe, az. i havent answered but they leave automated voicemails.[/quote]

i got that too, they'll call a couple times in a week and then on the last one they say "this is probably the last time you'll hear from me" and i havent heard from them since...but today i got a call from online supplier saying that they are going to charge me for some additional info. that i requested (i canceled the trial on feb 12, so i dont know what the hell they're talking about)

Well my GH3 and Rock Band were finally delivered today.. it only took 3 weeks from the "delivery" email.. sad but true, but at the very least I've finally gotten it!

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']im on the do not call list but the past couple days ive been getting spam calls from this company called SAS in tempe, az. i havent answered but they leave automated voicemails.[/quote]

I got that one too.

Online supplier is starting to become a real hassle.

I keep getting spam calls too... I got at least 5 today, and when I try to pick up the phone and yell at these people to stop calling me, there is no one on the other line... really frustrating

And I keep getting some call from some guy referring to me by my first name and telling me that he has been assigned to my eBay Help signup and that I will be charged more money unless I talk to him. I've canceled all my services so I don't know what he's talking about, and I've canceled all the cards anyways so he can't charge me anyways. Anyone getting anything similar?

Online Supplier is a bitch, why in the world did I put my phone number there.... ARGHHH

[quote name='mev1205']I keep getting spam calls too... I got at least 5 today, and when I try to pick up the phone and yell at these people to stop calling me, there is no one on the other line... really frustrating

And I keep getting some call from some guy referring to me by my first name and telling me that he has been assigned to my eBay Help signup and that I will be charged more money unless I talk to him. I've canceled all my services so I don't know what he's talking about, and I've canceled all the cards anyways so he can't charge me anyways. Anyone getting anything similar?

Online Supplier is a bitch, why in the world did I put my phone number there.... ARGHHH[/quote]

Hmm, I only got them from one company visual works I think. Luckily I just use 555 in the prefix and apparently the computer registration was never told the movie rule lol

Wait...Crap, I was really off. My Lost Odyssey "shipped" on Feb 12.

It is now March 4th and I'm still waiting. Fingers-crossed it gets here before Lost Odyssey 2 hits here.

for all the people getting spam, and for all the new people just remember if ur typing ur info too fast when registering that you may get a digit or so wrong on ur phone number ;) (like 555-5555 becomes 555-5565) just remember to keep track so when u call an cancel u give them the number u "accidentaly" put in, this may be why i never get spam calls... but before i did that if u just don't answer they stop calling, because if u tell most to remove u from the list they hang up and a lot of times they called me from a private number (which I'm positive is illegal) and i was already on the DNC list so always mention that if u answer the phone (not that it matters they just say "we aren't selling anything"

anyways hopes this helps

[quote name='eminemobied12']for all the people getting spam, and for all the new people just remember if ur typing ur info too fast when registering that you may get a digit or so wrong on ur phone number ;) (like 555-5555 becomes 555-5565) just remember to keep track so when u call an cancel u give them the number u "accidentaly" put in, this may be why i never get spam calls... but before i did that if u just don't answer they stop calling, because if u tell most to remove u from the list they hang up and a lot of times they called me from a private number (which I'm positive is illegal) and i was already on the DNC list so always mention that if u answer the phone (not that it matters they just say "we aren't selling anything"

anyways hopes this helps[/quote]

I'll tell you what, next time I do more offers im going to use a different e-mail and accidentally mis-type my phone number. (And use a prepaid credit card) The amount of spam I have received is out of this world.

I got excited about this when I first saw and used all of my real info, which was a terrible idea.

[quote name='lobitoh']OMGthe offers from pacific works they took them out
:([/quote]

That sucks. I still had 4 of them to do (not that they were letting me sign up with a VCC, but whatever). Hopefully they're just clearing space for some new offers.

[quote name='KCircle']Wait...Crap, I was really off. My Lost Odyssey "shipped" on Feb 12.

It is now March 4th and I'm still waiting. Fingers-crossed it gets here before Lost Odyssey 2 hits here.[/QUOTE]

My roommate is waited about the same amount of time as well. Maybe it's something to do with Lost Odyssey or something? Sorry about yer luck.

I posted a week ago about my second GHIII bundle being CANCELED for no reason. I emailed Trann but never received an email back. Then today I check my account and it has it listed that I completed another offer already and I can order another game.... So instead of pissing them off for ordering two GHIII bundles I just ordered a Drums set instead. Owell... I already have a set but I fear the worse for it. This way we can duel drums as well at my house. Should be loads of fun!

Whoever said emusic was the best offer was not kidding, this one kicks ass! yeah the music selection is not the best, but it gave me a chance to get some other albums I been lagging on.... i might actually keep this and blockbuster lol

I ordered MLB 2k8 2 Weeks ago still not shipped yet, granted it was released on the 3rd but figured they would have ordered it then

[quote name='KCircle']Wait...Crap, I was really off. My Lost Odyssey "shipped" on Feb 12.

It is now March 4th and I'm still waiting. Fingers-crossed it gets here before Lost Odyssey 2 hits here.[/quote]

I finally got mine after being lost in transit for nearly a week. It was shipped out around the 21st, e-mail on the 17th, got it in March 3rd. UPS had a problem finding it =( was supposed to be delivered like on the Feb. 25th lol. I did notice it was ordered via a 3rd party amazon seller. It had the amazon order # and everything, but from JR computers or something like that in NY. Not directly from amazon, but fulfilled by them.

Just canceled First Club Save.

No problems at all, and I was given two cancellation numbers from them (one from each #).

Still haven't got credit though. Looks like that's gonna be a MCR.

Quick question, I checked the pages with ctrl F and didn't find anything like this. Do these offers you need to be a first time customer? For instance I used to have gamefly but I cancelled, using my same info from before would I still be able to get credit if I sign up now through this site?

Hey Rig you may want to put this in the Op...

So the cookie that lets you know if you are most likely going to get credit is called "a.websponsers"
Each offer, clear your cookies, and when you are brought to the offer page check to see if that cookie is present...if not reload,reset till it is. I have been using this technique recently and got credit on time for Emusic, a couple of Scholastic offers, etc recently.

[quote name='spauldingfan']Hey Rig you may want to put this in the Op...

So the cookie that lets you know if you are most likely going to get credit is called "a.websponsers"
Each offer, clear your cookies, and when you are brought to the offer page check to see if that cookie is present...if not reload,reset till it is. I have been using this technique recently and got credit on time for Emusic, a couple of Scholastic offers, etc recently.[/quote]

yeah I just clear all freakin' cookies before I log in and when I do an offer, clear cookies after. I do it a lot. Only 2 MCRs needed after 18 credits. not bad eh?

[quote name='aznguyen316']yeah I just clear all freakin' cookies before I log in and when I do an offer, clear cookies after. I do it a lot. Only 2 MCRs needed after 18 credits. not bad eh?[/quote]

yeah just look for the a.websponsers cookie

[quote name='SpitFire158']Cancelled Online Supplier. Took literally 3 minutes[/QUOTE]

Trust me, this isn't the last you've heard from them. Your relationship is just beginning.

[quote name='munch']Trust me, this isn't the last you've heard from them. Your relationship is just beginning.[/QUOTE]

maybe im one of the lucky ones but i canceled them over a week ago and havent gotten anything from them at all.

no spam calls today im suprised, hopefully this is weaning down. Also emusic rocks i used all 80 free songs on some great new indie artists.

cheers,
Mike

[quote name='munch']Is emusic crediting, or is it more than likely a MCR? I'll do it if it actually credits.[/quote]

i got the credit in less than 24 hours...just look for the awebsponsers cookie when you sign up

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Only two spams calls so far today. Nice.[/quote]

I got one from Grant but it was a sign up one (live). Guy couldn't tell me if I had been signed up for anything else gave me a different number and wanted to send me some stuff, but I said I was visiting my Uncle in the hospital and had to get off the phone. Guy sounded depressed.

So what is the deal with Grant and what it signs you up for?

I just reailzed that i entered the wrong address for my 1st order, and the address i entered doesnt exist as it was a combination of my home and school address so its one that doesnt exist. i sent a support ticket for it but im not sure what to do.

considering it an address that doesnt exist im sure trainn will get notified or something so hopefully it will get corrected when they respond to my ticket.

bread's done
Back