Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='miktau']Hmm im having difficulty ordiering. Did another two offers last week adn when i tried to order a gh2 bundle this time it just takes me back to the front of the order page. This is my 5th order this year (9th overall) so i dont see what the problem is. Anyone else having no luck ordering too.

cheers,m
mike[/quote]

This has been happening to me ever since i tried using my ref credits...

[quote name='janglypangly']So do I need funds in my paypal to use the VCC, or will it take the funds out of my checking? Also, the VCC can only be charged once, righT? Thanks in advance ya'll! :)[/quote]

Do the single use VCC and yeah only once. I think you need funds but I'm not sure, always had funds.

If you're expecting a refund from an offer you want to keep your card open for it to work, b/c I've tried it and I wasn't refunded for one but then did another left it open and was refunded.. dont' ask what I did but it's the truth take it. CLose after you're done with the card and just generate new cards for each new order.

[quote name='scrub0bk']just got credit for complete home which i did 4 days after greatfun which still hasnt credited. oh well, MCR time it is[/quote]

So i s great fun actually sending out credits and emails now?

Hooray! Now sitting on four credits as Great Fun & Complete home just MCR'd!
I hope we get an update in March, and it's a good one. I'll probably have 6 credits by then :bouncy:

[quote name='janglypangly']So do I need funds in my paypal to use the VCC, or will it take the funds out of my checking? Also, the VCC can only be charged once, righT? Thanks in advance ya'll! :)[/quote]

no u don't need funds, they will be removed from your primary funding source and although it can be charged only once that doesn't mean only one time ever it means one time per use, in other words if u use it on a site that charges $1.95 for the first 14days and 59.90 every month afterwards then they can charge u that (kind of like a subscription) so ALWAYS close the card right after u initially use it

[quote name='aznguyen316']Do the single use VCC and yeah only once. I think you need funds but I'm not sure, always had funds.

If you're expecting a refund from an offer you want to keep your card open for it to work, b/c I've tried it and I wasn't refunded for one but then did another left it open and was refunded.. dont' ask what I did but it's the truth take it. CLose after you're done with the card and just generate new cards for each new order.[/quote]

I asked paypal about getting refunded after closing a card and they said it can be done and on the same day I got credited $110 from Yahoo Success & Quickbooks and they were both closed cards before I even requested a refund

woo just got a shipped notice for my college hoops 2k8. so far both of my orders have changed to shipped on the day it said it would.

i need to get some more prepaid cards, to do the eauction sites, anyone recommend one that will work with them?

[quote name='eminemobied12']
I asked paypal about getting refunded after closing a card and they said it can be done and on the same day I got credited $110 from Yahoo Success & Quickbooks and they were both closed cards before I even requested a refund[/quote]

hmm never got refunded for something after I closed the card =( but did the same offer for someone else left the card open and got refunded. jipped!

[quote name='KCircle']So, my copy of Lost Odyssey "shipped" on Wednesday night of last week. As of 12:50pm on Thursday, Feb 28...Still no sign of the game.

Has a regular game ever taken this long for someone?[/quote]

I placed my order for DMC4 on Feb 6th. Shipping email was received on the 11th. Today is the 28th. Still have no received anything. I also placed an order for Turok on the 11th and received shipping email on the 20th. Nothing from that order either.

Trust me, we're in the same boat.

[quote name='etham']I placed my order for DMC4 on Feb 6th. Shipping email was received on the 11th. Today is the 28th. Still have no received anything. I also placed an order for Turok on the 11th and received shipping email on the 20th. Nothing from that order either.

Trust me, we're in the same boat.[/quote]

did you send a ticket?

My Lost Odyssey of 17th shipped e-mail still somewhere. I got a ticket saying some screw up w/ UPS and it'd be here today but nothing.. so I sent another ticket asking for actual tracking info... I'm hoping it'll be here tomorrow.

[quote name='spauldingfan']This has been happening to me ever since i tried using my ref credits...[/quote]

basically i have a bunch of extra offers done and a bunch of extar refs. i can place an order using my credits but i cant place it when i try to use my refs. Maybe its some glitch in the system who knows, ill send in a support ticket.

If it's been a long time since you received a shipped e-mail, open a ticket! They might have made a mistake and didn't order the game for you.

That's what happened with me on DMC4, and I'll open another ticket if it doesn't get here by Monday.

I checked on my second GHIII bundle today thinking it might have shipped by some miracle early. But to my surprise it says CANCELED. I emailed Trainn so hopefully it gets taken care of. There isn't some rule where you can order multiple GHIII within a week or something right? Hopefully it gets taken care of shortly.

[quote name='Bigsauce']I checked on my second GHIII bundle today thinking it might have shipped by some miracle early. But to my surprise it says CANCELED. I emailed Trainn so hopefully it gets taken care of. There isn't some rule where you can order multiple GHIII within a week or something right? Hopefully it gets taken care of shortly.[/quote]

Hmm I know they just implemented a 2 GH bundle limit both II and III according to their support ticket.. so do you have a GHII order already? or is this really only your second Guitar Hero any bundle?

[quote name='aznguyen316']did you send a ticket?

My Lost Odyssey of 17th shipped e-mail still somewhere. I got a ticket saying some screw up w/ UPS and it'd be here today but nothing.. so I sent another ticket asking for actual tracking info... I'm hoping it'll be here tomorrow.[/quote]

Yeah I put in a ticket on the 22nd. They didn't respond to me until the 27th. Heres a recap of what the response was:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello.

I've placed two orders (#246356) and (#246506). Your website states that orders that have the status SHIPPED usually arrive within 5 days. Order #246356 was shipped on the 11th. I have still not received this item. The whereabouts of #246506 is yet to be determined as it is too early too tell. However the first order is long overdue. Perhaps something got lost in transition?

If it is possible to acquire tracking numbers for both items, it would be greatly appreciated.

-Ed

--------------------------------------------------------------

I sincerely apologize for the delay in our responding to your ticket. Due to a large increase in the number of inquiries submitted recently, unfortunately, we had gotten backed up in answering inquiries. Future correspondence will return to normal response times.

I am sorry to hear your items have not yet arrived. Please allow us to look into orders further and we will be in contact with you in the next 1-2 days with additional information.

Answered by: Client
Date: 2008-02-27
Time: 21:52:05

--------------------------------------------------------------

So I guess I'll still be waiting.

[quote name='miktau']basically i have a bunch of extra offers done and a bunch of extar refs. i can place an order using my credits but i cant place it when i try to use my refs. Maybe its some glitch in the system who knows, ill send in a support ticket.[/quote]

Yep thats exactly whats going on with me, i order games fine with the credits, but when i try to oder with refs it sends me in circles...but some of the gamesw ill take you to an order page, but for a different game Example : click on table tennis it brings up too human;)

I sent i n3 support tickets and they keep telling me the generic answer...oh you have to reset your account, you have to get your refs approved, even though i have been doing that for 2 weeks now.

Is it 2 bundles of GH2 and GH3, as in two of each, or two total bundles (e.x 1 GH2, 1 GH3, 2 GH2s or 2 GH3s)?

It appears that I have been double charged for Autovantage. I think I double clicked the submit, though. I need to send off an e-mail.

Has anyone gotten credit for First Club Save yet? Or is everyone having to submit an MCR? I was thinking about signing up for it...

And on that note, does Grant Consultant credit pretty fast?

Still waiting for Stamps.com to credit, and then I can get my drums. There will be a drought for me after that, though, since there aren't any credits that seem worthwhile (i.e. - under $2 for the trial period). It's not like I'm hurting for games, anyways.

[quote name='shieryda']Still waiting for Stamps.com to credit, and then I can get my drums. There will be a drought for me after that, though, since there aren't any credits that seem worthwhile (i.e. - under $2 for the trial period). It's not like I'm hurting for games, anyways.[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting on Stamps.com too. I figured that would go through real fast.

When you have a MCR that's taking forever, do you guys put out a ticket, or e-mail [email protected]? I tried the latter, Rig recommends it in the OP, but I've yet to get a response after two tries. Should I put in a ticket?

[quote name='mev1205']Has anyone gotten credit for First Club Save yet? Or is everyone having to submit an MCR? I was thinking about signing up for it...

And on that note, does Grant Consultant credit pretty fast?[/quote]

Nope no credit yet. It's been 5 days so more then likely it will be a MCR.

blah finally got a tracking # for Lost Odyssey and it shipped 2nd day air on the 21st but still hasn't been delivered. UPS really screwed up and they have resched. delivery twice and one is supposed to be for today.. We'll see if it's true or not. Not sure what's the hold up. It's been in my town since the 25th.

Whew, Burnout finally shipped. No tracking number yet, which worries me considring all the problems I've been hearing about lately with "missed" shipments. Oh well I'll just wait I guess and see what happens.

[quote name='popemogoth']I got a shipped email for Dynasty Warriors 6, 2/25. Anyone receive theirs yet?[/quote]

Got the e-mail the same day and still nothing yet for that game.

Just a quick word on emusic- it is my favorite site ever! They have some great music there that you can't find on other sites.

Gonna check this out...looks pretty neat, and I love free games!

[quote name='beniah']Just a quick word on emusic- it is my favorite site ever! They have some great music there that you can't find on other sites.

Gonna check this out...looks pretty neat, and I love free games![/QUOTE]
I was pretty gung-ho about signing up with eMusic too, and did last Friday. Since then, I've emailed their support no less than five times trying to get the damn "50 free bonus downloads" the signup page promised. I should have credit for the regular 30, plus 50, equalling 80. Simple, right?

I've gotten 5 "here are the instructions to download the Download manager! If this doesn't solve your problem, please reply!" messages. I've gotten two human responses, both saying, "Hi! I don't understand the problem, please explain!" I sent copy/pasted text and screenshots on Tuesday and again yesterday, and have gotten NOTHING in response.

I like their music selection. I expect to get what I paid $10 for.

Oh, and I just filed an MCR, because the credit hasn't shown up yet either.

[quote name='aznguyen316']blah finally got a tracking # for Lost Odyssey and it shipped 2nd day air on the 21st but still hasn't been delivered. UPS really screwed up and they have resched. delivery twice and one is supposed to be for today.. We'll see if it's true or not. Not sure what's the hold up. It's been in my town since the 25th.[/QUOTE]

So they actually gave you a tracking number? Congrats on them. I filed a ticket like 3 days ago and I still haven't even been able to get them to give me the "we're looking into it" reply.

[quote name='KCircle']So they actually gave you a tracking number? Congrats on them. I filed a ticket like 3 days ago and I still haven't even been able to get them to give me the "we're looking into it" reply.[/quote]

yeah the first time around they looked up the info for me and told me it was to be resched delivery yesterday.. nothing so I responded to the same support ticket and ask for the tracking# b/c it didn't come and they gave it to me. It's in transit as of now.. so I guess I wait when UPS comes around 4-5PM

[quote name='ChessPieceFace']I was pretty gung-ho about signing up with eMusic too, and did last Friday. Since then, I've emailed their support no less than five times trying to get the damn "50 free bonus downloads" the signup page promised. I should have credit for the regular 30, plus 50, equalling 80. Simple, right?

I've gotten 5 "here are the instructions to download the Download manager! If this doesn't solve your problem, please reply!" messages. I've gotten two human responses, both saying, "Hi! I don't understand the problem, please explain!" I sent copy/pasted text and screenshots on Tuesday and again yesterday, and have gotten NOTHING in response.

I like their music selection. I expect to get what I paid $10 for.

Oh, and I just filed an MCR, because the credit hasn't shown up yet either.[/QUOTE]
Update: the secret is to call, not to write. I found their phone number, which seems to have been removed from any linked page on their site, but is still here:http://www.emusic.com/about/contact/office.html?AID=10364977&PID=361116&SID=FW6h3e9t
"You can also reach eMusic Customer Support at 212-300-2856 between the hours of 11AM - 5 PM Eastern Standard Time."

I immediately got a CSR, who immediately credited 50 mp3s to my account. Excellent! Now hopefully that MCR won't take forever....

When you have a MCR that's taking forever, do you guys put out a ticket, or e-mail [email protected]? I tried the latter, Rig recommends it in the OP, but I've yet to get a response after two tries. Should I put in a ticket?

When I've waited 10 business days from filing the MCR, then I usually email AND file a support ticket. I did that with my last MCR (which was Chuck Mullaney teaches eBay) and I got credit the next day.

[quote name='ChessPieceFace']Update: the secret is to call, not to write. I found their phone number, which seems to have been removed from any linked page on their site, but is still here:http://www.emusic.com/about/contact/office.html?AID=10364977&PID=361116&SID=FW6h3e9t
"You can also reach eMusic Customer Support at 212-300-2856 between the hours of 11AM - 5 PM Eastern Standard Time."

I immediately got a CSR, who immediately credited 50 mp3s to my account. Excellent! Now hopefully that MCR won't take forever....[/quote]

Damn. I signed up with them a while back, and received pointless emails with regards to the other songs. (They even have an option for "Missing Song Credits" in the email you send to them!)

Guess I should have looked around before canceling. Oh well, I was having troubles finding anything I really enjoyed on there.

Yay, my Rock Band drums and Karaoke Revolution arrived today. Now to start earning some more credits for Sega Superstar Tennis and Bully.

So if I choose the cheaper electronic shipping with e-auction, will they still send physical mail? I'm assuming everything would be downloadable, and I'd receive nothing in the mailbox.

SpitFire you could try an email? I notice that when I call to cancel some of these offers, they mention that you can do it over an e-mail as well. :)

[quote name='janglypangly']SpitFire you could try an email? I notice that when I call to cancel some of these offers, they mention that you can do it over an e-mail as well. :)[/quote]

Ok good also could i cancel all 4 of them on the same e-mail or no?

bread's done
Back