Photo
- - - - -

Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

• Please log in to reply
11801 replies to this topic

#11761 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

Well, they said my game was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but it didn't. I'll give it a couple more days before I reopen my support ticket.
If its free, its for me!!

#11762 BelieveTheHype

BelieveTheHype

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:15 PM

I would just like to let everyone know that I received my Bioshock Infinite order this morning via FedEx Overnight Delivery (no invoice or anything inside, just game). I placed the order on March 27th and have been sending support tickets every other day this past week and a half. I'm still waiting on my Dead Space 3 order from Feb. 16th but they said they would be looking into that. There may still be some hope for other orders!

that's GREAT news! gives us all some hope. thanks!

#11763 FEGuy

FEGuy

STARING DIRECTLY INTO YOUR SOUL

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:46 PM

I sent in a support ticket at the end of March and still haven't gotten a reply. Then again, I also called them out on not sending anyone their games since last fall even though other Trainn sites are (mostly) still paying out. Still not expecting my game regardless of if they update the ticket or not.

#11764 Munny1212

Munny1212

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:43 PM

Just wanted to let you guys know that Tomb Raider came through UPS for me today

#11765 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:03 PM

Just wanted to let you guys know that Tomb Raider came through UPS for me today

I'm still waiting on my TR order that I placed on March 8th. It wass supposed to be delivered on Monday. I reopened my support ticket.

#11766 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:55 PM

Anybody received anything?

Still waiting on my March 8th order. Was supposed to be delivered last Monday. I reopened my support ticket last week but they have not responded yet.

#11767 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:03 PM

Anybody received anything?

Still waiting on my March 8th order. Was supposed to be delivered last Monday. I reopened my support ticket last week but they have not responded yet.

I would just straight up ask for a tracking number at that point. Even the worst businesses in the world don't just piss money away on "lost" orders. It's incredibly odd that some people have received orders at all lately, but I guess fulfilling one or two might extend their creidility a bit longer. Either way, I'd ask for proof that your order was indeed shipped.

If you really wanted to, you could probably contact the local police department near their address and tell them about the website. A lot of departments have cyber divisions now to keep an eye on fraud and other internet related crimes. That's obviously a "last resort" kind of thing though.

#11768 macjz212

macjz212

Carnivorous One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:56 PM

I just wanted to pop in and let everyone that my 2nd older order for Dead Space 3 just arrived this morning via UPS Next Day Air. Quite a surprise but I guess being nice and persistent actually works out sometimes. That finishes out my credits and I'll probably take a break from the site for awhile. Good luck to the rest of you and be persistent...

Just remember, swords don't kill people, anime fans that think a 50-hit combo is the only way to end confrontation, kill people.

:lol:Take surveys, make money
http://www.cashcrate.com/1354408
Posted Image

#11769 mando6599

mando6599

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:18 AM

Well, either way I'll keep you posted on if and when I receive the game.

Well, I said I'd update you and I have now.

I received BioShock Infinite this morning sent by FedEx on 1-day expedited shipping from TRAINN! WOOT!
It took approximately 6 weeks and A LOT of open tickets to get their attention and expedite it.

Suffice to say I will not be doing anymore offers through this site due to their poor customer service over the past 6-12 months, at least for me, that is.

I'll officially have received 28 games and/or 4000 MSP cards. My very first one was GH2 with the actual guitar, which I thought was so cool as my first game!
I can't say I have many of the games left in my library, just a few, actually. Oh well, they were fun while they lasted.

mando6599

Edited by mando6599, 28 April 2013 - 08:02 PM.

#11770 alc919

alc919

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:17 PM

so after two months of support tickets (with me randomly giving up in march) this randomly came in the mail

http://i39.tinypic.com/300ursx.jpg

#11771 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:10 PM

I was promised my March 8th order would finally show up this week. Still waiting......

#11772 mando6599

mando6599

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:03 PM

I was promised my March 8th order would finally show up this week. Still waiting......

don't give up hope and keep hounding them with open ticket requests as it worked for me

#11773 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:27 PM

My March 8th order was finally delivered. Keep up on your ticket requests if you are still waiting for your order.

#11774 mando6599

mando6599

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:42 AM

Well, TRAINN has updated their site again with the following additions:
Grid 2, Minecraft(disc version), Skyrim: Legendary Edition, Remember Me, Star Trek, Dead Island: Riptide, Ninja Gaiden 3, Defiance, Injustice, Dragons Dogma, Fast & Furious Showdown, Metro Last Light, Resident Evil: Revelations, Worms collection, & FUSE.

#11775 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:04 AM

Six weeks since my last ticket (with no response), and six months since my unfulfilled order. I sent them another message today asking them to either ship the game or close my account, but I kind of assume it'll just be ignored. I'd threaten to have a talk with their advertising partner but I don't really know who that is or how to contact them, and I'm really past the point of giving a shit.

The sad thing is I don't even really want Halo 4 anymore.

#11776 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:10 AM

Sent another ticket

#11777 popemogoth

popemogoth

pop-EMO-goth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:44 PM

Well, I said I'd update you and I have now.

I received BioShock Infinite this morning sent by FedEx on 1-day expedited shipping from TRAINN! WOOT!
It took approximately 6 weeks and A LOT of open tickets to get their attention and expedite it.

Suffice to say I will not be doing anymore offers through this site due to their poor customer service over the past 6-12 months, at least for me, that is.

I'll officially have received 28 games and/or 4000 MSP cards. My very first one was GH2 with the actual guitar, which I thought was so cool as my first game!
I can't say I have many of the games left in my library, just a few, actually. Oh well, they were fun while they lasted.

mando6599

funny i just sent a ticket a few minutes ago and then came here to check if others were having problems with Trainn. I'm done with them too they have ridiculous offers that aren't even worth it. My first order was Halo 3 and have a total of 25 orders including (4) Guitar Hero 3 bundles before they limited them.

#11778 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:55 AM

Bump. Any positive news guys?

#11779 FEGuy

FEGuy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:19 AM

None from me. Haven't got a response since February about a non-delivered order I placed in November, with credits I first tried to cash out in October, in addition to the MCR that's been pending since earlier in October. I doubt they're even reading them, since in one of them I even told them to close my account since they apparently had no intention of shipping the game.

I sent them another ticket a few minutes ago but I've got a good guess as to how that's gonna turn out.

fs_overall.png

#11780 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:26 PM

Rewards list was just updated.  Put in my order for Saints Row IV.

#11781 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:07 AM

Still updating the site?? But not updating tickets??

#11782 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

I've been adding a new ticket once a week for over a month w/o any update.

I think it's safe to say this is now dead.

#11783 Kent K25

Kent K25

MTB Mamba

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:27 PM

I have an unresolved support ticket going since April cuz I have -1 credits. Their last response was to show me (step by step) that I have zero credits left. I told them (again) that I agree and that's why I contacted them to fix my account that still says -1.

Posted Image

#11784 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:50 AM

Hmmm

#11785 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:23 PM

Still no reply from July, re-upping my tag every Monday w/o any reply.  Safe to say they have ended support for this site.

#11786 bhk

bhk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

Still no reply from July, re-upping my tag every Monday w/o any reply.  Safe to say they have ended support for this site.

Just curious,  what  game was your ticket for?

#11787 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:20 AM

Saints Row IV.  Placed the order before it was released, hoped it would have had a shipping date close to the retail release.  Nope.

#11788 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:46 AM

So has anyone gotten any games from them in the last few months?

Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#11789 blueseraphtears

blueseraphtears

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

I ordered Diablo 3 back in August. Took a long time and never saw a shipment notice. Opened up support tickets and they finally replied saying my account was on hold because I was using a new address and they wanted to confirm the address. I confirmed and they marked it as shipped. They marked it shipped September 24th. Still haven't received. I have since emailed them and opened 7 support tickets to no avail. I'm going to keep trying, but I assume it's a scam now. They have no problems letting us do offers, but then we get no reward. I miss the days when TRAINN was actually pretty awesome.

[URL="http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=234753"][/URL]

#11790 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

I just got a reply to one of my support tickets from 2 months ago.  Must be someone decided to log in on their end.