Photo
- - - - -

Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

• Please log in to reply
11801 replies to this topic

#91 ChessPieceFace

ChessPieceFace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:35 PM

I was pretty gung-ho about signing up with eMusic too, and did last Friday. Since then, I've emailed their support no less than five times trying to get the damn "50 free bonus downloads" the signup page promised. I should have credit for the regular 30, plus 50, equalling 80. Simple, right?

I've gotten 5 "here are the instructions to download the Download manager! If this doesn't solve your problem, please reply!" messages. I've gotten two human responses, both saying, "Hi! I don't understand the problem, please explain!" I sent copy/pasted text and screenshots on Tuesday and again yesterday, and have gotten NOTHING in response.

I like their music selection. I expect to get what I paid $10 for.

Oh, and I just filed an MCR, because the credit hasn't shown up yet either.

Update: the secret is to call, not to write. I found their phone number, which seems to have been removed from any linked page on their site, but is still here:http://www.emusic.co...16&SID=FW6h3e9t
"You can also reach eMusic Customer Support at 212-300-2856 between the hours of 11AM - 5 PM Eastern Standard Time."

I immediately got a CSR, who immediately credited 50 mp3s to my account. Excellent! Now hopefully that MCR won't take forever....

#92 msane

msane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:54 PM

When you have a MCR that's taking forever, do you guys put out a ticket, or e-mail contact@trainn.org? I tried the latter, Rig recommends it in the OP, but I've yet to get a response after two tries. Should I put in a ticket?

When I've waited 10 business days from filing the MCR, then I usually email AND file a support ticket. I did that with my last MCR (which was Chuck Mullaney teaches eBay) and I got credit the next day.
Posted Image

#93 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:09 PM

Update: the secret is to call, not to write. I found their phone number, which seems to have been removed from any linked page on their site, but is still here:http://www.emusic.co...16&SID=FW6h3e9t
"You can also reach eMusic Customer Support at 212-300-2856 between the hours of 11AM - 5 PM Eastern Standard Time."

I immediately got a CSR, who immediately credited 50 mp3s to my account. Excellent! Now hopefully that MCR won't take forever....

Damn. I signed up with them a while back, and received pointless emails with regards to the other songs. (They even have an option for "Missing Song Credits" in the email you send to them!)

Guess I should have looked around before canceling. Oh well, I was having troubles finding anything I really enjoyed on there.

#94 buterbals

buterbals

Deliciously Evil

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:12 PM

Yay, my Rock Band drums and Karaoke Revolution arrived today. Now to start earning some more credits for Sega Superstar Tennis and Bully.

Posted Image

#95 janglypangly

janglypangly

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:22 PM

So if I choose the cheaper electronic shipping with e-auction, will they still send physical mail? I'm assuming everything would be downloadable, and I'd receive nothing in the mailbox.
Want to make $20 paypal? :)

#96 SpitFire158

SpitFire158

Gears 2 = awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:30 PM

Is there anyway to cancel the offers from Pacific Network? I'm not home when the phonelines are open so am i SOL?

#97 janglypangly

janglypangly

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:31 PM

SpitFire you could try an email? I notice that when I call to cancel some of these offers, they mention that you can do it over an e-mail as well. :)
Want to make $20 paypal? :)

#98 spauldingfan

spauldingfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:50 PM

So i signed up for emusic on wed night, and still have not recieved my email, but it comes a few days late right?

#99 SpitFire158

SpitFire158

Gears 2 = awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:04 PM

SpitFire you could try an email? I notice that when I call to cancel some of these offers, they mention that you can do it over an e-mail as well. :)

Ok good also could i cancel all 4 of them on the same e-mail or no?

#100 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:19 PM

When I've waited 10 business days from filing the MCR, then I usually email AND file a support ticket. I did that with my last MCR (which was Chuck Mullaney teaches eBay) and I got credit the next day.

The support ticket section says not to use that form for MCRs. Should we do it anyways?

#101 ChessPieceFace

ChessPieceFace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:31 PM

So i signed up for emusic on wed night, and still have not recieved my email, but it comes a few days late right?

It took about two days for mine to arrive. I bet yours comes today.

#102 lilboo

lilboo

Not addicted to WoW

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 February 2008 - 10:42 PM

Blockbuster actually credited in 2 days! I am sitting on 5 credits now. Woo hoo!

Now Playing:
:pc: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

:pc: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

:wiiu: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

:3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

:3ds: Pokemon Battle Trozei

#103 classact

classact

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 12:08 AM

I Ordered MLB 2k8, I know release date is the 4th but gamestop.com says they ship on the 3rd, hoping amazon ships on the 3rd as well.

#104 CaHooKaMan

CaHooKaMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 12:27 AM

I Ordered MLB 2k8, I know release date is the 4th but gamestop.com says they ship on the 3rd, hoping amazon ships on the 3rd as well.

they dont preorder anything at trainn

#105 msane

msane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 12:34 AM

The support ticket section says not to use that form for MCRs. Should we do it anyways?

Yeah, that just means don't submit the original MCR through there, use the MCR system. Its fine if you've already submitted the MCR.
Posted Image

#106 munch

munch

la tĂȘte de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 12:47 AM

Yeah, that just means don't submit the original MCR through there, use the MCR system. Its fine if you've already submitted the MCR.

what urgency level did you use?

#107 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:24 AM

1 quick question (btw great guide)

I recently signed up under someone's ref for yournintendowii4free, now I went green but he never got credit. Could I open a support ticket and ask Trainn whats goin on and to have them manually credit him?

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#108 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:26 AM

1 quick question (btw great guide)

I recently signed up under someone's ref for yournintendowii4free, now I went green but he never got credit. Could I open a support ticket and ask Trainn whats goin on and to have them manually credit him?

He should do it, since it's under his account.

#109 aznguyen316

aznguyen316

Rock Chalk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:48 AM

Great.. after speaking with my local UPS guy, they seemed to have lost my package. They've checked the shipping facility but couldn't find it. They told me to contact Amazon my shipper and let them know to file a claim. Obviously I cannot do this, but I sent a support ticket to Trainn, letting them know this. I've already gotten the tracking # from them and this was how I was able to see why it has been delayed for 4 days and counting. The tracking shows out for delivery since Feb. 25th but no updates since. My UPS guy told me that since no updates have been made, the package has not been scanned for anything meaning it is somewhere.. between the facility and making its way onto the truck to actually get delivered for the next scan process.

Has anyone had a package actually lost and if so, was Trainn cool about sending another copy your way? I'm afraid Trainn will not send me another copy and I'm just SoL b/c I obviously cannot file a claim through amazon for a missing game I do not have an order # to. Help =(
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK | Steam: djfakey
i5-2500k@4.2Ghz; MSI 660Ti PE/OC Ed.

#110 spamminator

spamminator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 05:00 AM

So I'm trying to complete these offers that need different CC's (Chuck teaches eBay, Yahoo, etc.) using Paypal's VCC's, but I keep getting "validation failed" after putting in all my info. Do they need anything else to be different besides the credit card? Anyone else have issues using the VCC?

#111 scrub0bk

scrub0bk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 05:39 AM

use a different email. thats exactly what happened to me and i realized i was using the same email as the other sign up, and when i switched it it worked perfectly. chuck mullanney credited me with in minutes of completeing the offer

#112 spamminator

spamminator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 05:57 AM

use a different email. thats exactly what happened to me and i realized i was using the same email as the other sign up, and when i switched it it worked perfectly. chuck mullanney credited me with in minutes of completeing the offer

Tried different email addresses - still no go...:cry:

Edit: I wonder if it's because I already did the Google offer and cancelled it. Like, if I had done all of these before cancelling any of them, it would be ok. But since my name/address/phone are on file as having cancelled one before, now it won't let me sign up again. You'd think they'd want as much money out of me as possible....

#113 CaHooKaMan

CaHooKaMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 06:14 AM

no drums once again

#114 scrub0bk

scrub0bk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 06:25 AM

Tried different email addresses - still no go...:cry:

Edit: I wonder if it's because I already did the Google offer and cancelled it. Like, if I had done all of these before cancelling any of them, it would be ok. But since my name/address/phone are on file as having cancelled one before, now it won't let me sign up again. You'd think they'd want as much money out of me as possible....

i canceled yahoo before i did it and it still worked for me. maybe its the kind of card youre using?

#115 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 01 March 2008 - 06:39 AM

So I signed up on 2/18 for Chuck Mellaney, and the 3rd (this Monday) will be day 14.

Is the number for Pacific Webworks M-F only? If so, am I fucked?

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck.

Edit: Yep, It's M-F only apparantly. Can I send them an email or something? Will calling on Monday help me avoid the charges? Help!

#116 Munny1212

Munny1212

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 06:53 AM

Great.. after speaking with my local UPS guy, they seemed to have lost my package. They've checked the shipping facility but couldn't find it. They told me to contact Amazon my shipper and let them know to file a claim. Obviously I cannot do this, but I sent a support ticket to Trainn, letting them know this. I've already gotten the tracking # from them and this was how I was able to see why it has been delayed for 4 days and counting. The tracking shows out for delivery since Feb. 25th but no updates since. My UPS guy told me that since no updates have been made, the package has not been scanned for anything meaning it is somewhere.. between the facility and making its way onto the truck to actually get delivered for the next scan process.

Has anyone had a package actually lost and if so, was Trainn cool about sending another copy your way? I'm afraid Trainn will not send me another copy and I'm just SoL b/c I obviously cannot file a claim through amazon for a missing game I do not have an order # to. Help =(

I have had a game stolen from my doorstep and theyre very cool about it. Theyre sending me a new mass effect and said I should expect it in a week

#117 munch

munch

la tĂȘte de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:47 PM

I put in a support ticket for my 2 MCRs. Hopefully they'll get fixed now.

#118 SpitFire158

SpitFire158

Gears 2 = awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:57 PM

So I signed up on 2/18 for Chuck Mellaney, and the 3rd (this Monday) will be day 14.

Is the number for Pacific Webworks M-F only? If so, am I fucked?

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck.

Edit: Yep, It's M-F only apparantly. Can I send them an email or something? Will calling on Monday help me avoid the charges? Help!

I sent them a support ticket asking to cancel the pacific network sites since i'm not home on the times when the phonelines are open. They cancelled without a problem.

Also, Stupid question but when is Online Supplier open in EST?

#119 Rocko

Rocko

Posted 01 March 2008 - 02:54 PM

I sent them a support ticket asking to cancel the pacific network sites since i'm not home on the times when the phonelines are open. They cancelled without a problem.

Also, Stupid question but when is Online Supplier open in EST?

Did you send this email during their business hours? The problem is, their not open again until Monday.

Also, where exactly did you find the email to ask to cancel?

#120 SpitFire158

SpitFire158

Gears 2 = awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2008 - 03:13 PM

Did you send this email during their business hours? The problem is, their not open again until Monday.

Also, where exactly did you find the email to ask to cancel?

I think i did send it during business hours but i wouldn't hurt to try.
I sent to support@pacificwebworks.com

This was the e-mail i got back.

Hello *****,

Your account has been closed effective: 2/29/2008 4:41:14 PM.
This includes all services related to this account.
Your cancellation confirmation number is: ******

Please feel free to contact us should you require any further assistance. Please include a copy of this Email for reference.

Thank You,
Billing Support