Whatnot: Livestreamed sales & giveaways! (Get $15 FREE Credit!)

Bill Mcdougal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
Whatnot: is a really cool sales platform that works with livestreaming video. You join a live stream like on Twitch, with chat, but it's hosted by a shop or seller with a bunch of stuff to sell, usually via really fast and exciting auctions (but also Buy-It-Now and tons of FREE GIVEAWAYS!)

You'll find categories for comics books, pokemon cards, magic cards, action figures, etc. I've gotten some amazing deals and even sell a ton of stuff there myself, like anime figures!

Use THIS LINK and get $15 off of your first purchase on WhatNot!

-------------------

Mercari: is an amazing marketplace just like eBay, but I like it so much better. It's super easy to list items you don't need anymore from the phone app and get a bunch of extra cash from the sales. I've also found some really good deals.

Their referral program is super good too. Use MY LINK and get $10 off of your first purchase (of $20 or more IIRC), and then if you make your first $100 in sales, you get another $20 off coupon.

Here's all the stuff I have for sale in MY STORE

Last edited:
Here's a bump for the tips I updated the thread with. Good luck, everybody, and remember that both of these sites have huge 100% free sections that don't involve having to sign up for trials.

I'm not sure if they were from here or from the xbox forum I have the link in my sig of, but I've been receiving some bonus points based on the amount of points my referrals are making. I'd like to thank anyone who has signed up using my link, and I hope you enjoy your free stuff!

I only need 1 more point to order my second 12(+1) month Xbox LIVE subscription card. Thanks to everyone who has helped me by earning your own free stuff after using my link.

I forgot to update this thread the other day, but I've now received my third prize through PrizeRebel, a 2nd 13 month Xbox LIVE subscription card! You can't beat 13 months of live for only 45 points.

Thanks to anyone who has signed up using my link. Do the surveys with higher point amounts and you should be able to get something just as good in no time. :)

Heya Bill, Im already a member at prizerebel, hows cash lagoon? Same offers or are they different?

I just got my "free" xbox 360 from the Givafree network and I need MS points!

Yes, I did notice that CashLagoon has a lot of the same offers as PrizeRebel. At any rate, both of their offers are very similar. They tend to have about the same point value in general as well.

PrizeRebel has started a new referral contest:

1. We will draw 3 winners daily for every day of the contest, each winner will win 10 points! Each winner will be drawn randomly from the previous days active referrals. This means that if you referred at least 1 active user on a certain day, you are automatically entered into next days daily drawing. PLUS! On the following days, instead of receiving 10 points each winner will receive the following listed prize.

August 29th: Warhammer Online (PC)
September 6th: Fable 2 (Xbox 360)
Sept 23rd: $50 Amazon.com Gift Certificate
October 11th: Gears of War 2 (Xbox 360)

2. During each week of the contest, we will have a weekly winner for an awesome prize. Drawing results will be announced on Monday for the previous week. Here is how it works. Each active referral that you refer during the week period will give you 1 entry into our weekly prize drawing. This means that if you referred 10 active users during week 1, You will get 10 entries into that weeks drawing. The more active users you refer, the more likely you are to win that weeks prize! Please note that only users referred during the specific week period will count towards that weeks drawing.

Week 1 Prize: Nintendo DS
Week 2 Prize: Samsung SyncMaster 953BW 19" LCD Monitor
Week 3 Prize: Flip Video Mino Series Camcorder
Week 4 Prize: Apple iPod touch 8 GB
Week 5 Prize: Compaq Presario SR5410F Desktop PC
Week 6 Prize: Xbox 360 Elite System Console Includes 120GB Hard Drive
Week 7 Prize: HP Pavilion DV6910US 15.4" Laptop
Week 8 Prize: Samsung LN40A550 40-Inch 1080p LCD HDTV

-----------------------------

I appreciate anyone who signs up using my link during the contest period and wish you luck if you sign some people up yourself!

UPDATE: I have received my 4th prize, another 1600 Microsoft Points!

Also, the winner of the first weekly drawing has been announced, so any entries now are for the 19" monitor. Good luck!

Also, if you are interested in applying for a chase credit card using real info, you can earn 20 whole points on the offer! It's on page 2 or 3.

Here is an update on the PrizeRebel Contest:

Weekly Drawing Winners
Week 1: Nintendo DS Tony J from USA
Week 2: Samsung SyncMaster 953BW 19" LCD Monitor Paul S from NY

Left to give away (in addition to the daily prizes):
Week 3 Prize: Flip Video Mino Series Camcorder

Good luck, guys!

Weekly Drawing Winners
Week 3: Flip Video Mino Series Camcorder Mark G from Canada

In case you're just hearing of it, all you have to do is refer someone to the site that does at least 1 offer. Good luck, guys!

Weekly Drawing Winners

Good luck, guys!

Here is another update on the PrizeRebel Contest:

Weekly Drawing Winners

Ok, guys, the really big expensive prizes are starting now. Good luck!

Weekly Drawing Winners
Week 4: 8 GB Apple iPod Touch James C from NY
Week 5: Compaq Presario SR5410F Desktop PC Ken W from Maryland

Thanks a TON to anybody who has or will sign up using my link!
Good luck, everybody!

Weekly Drawing Winners
Week 4: 8 GB Apple iPod Touch James C from NY
Week 5: Compaq Presario SR5410F Desktop PC Ken W from Maryland
Week 6: Xbox 360 Elite System Console Brian W from Texas
Week 7: HP Pavilion DV7-1130US 17-Inch Laptop Shaun R from Louisana

It's the end of the line. Last chance to win a prize, which is now a 40" 1080p LCD HDTV. Good luck!

Well the drawing is over, but here is an awesome offer you can take advantage of on PrizeRebel:

If you are interested in subscribing to NetFlix (probably because for only $9 a month you can get 1 disk at a time and stream tons of movies instantly from your laptop or from your Xbox 360 as soon as the new dashboard launches November 19th), you can get $15 worth of points from PrizeRebel for signing up for a free Netflix trial.

Just go to the section for credit-card-required, arrange by highest points, and find the Netflix offer at 15 points. I was planning on subscribing to stream movies on my xbox already, so I just got $15 towards some microsoft points out of the deal, and my first 15 days free :)

So Netflix has announced that High Definition streaming will debut with the new dashboard for Xbox on November 19th. So now there's even more reason to use the PrizeRebel offer of getting points for signing up to a NETFLIX trial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I just thought about it, and based on the amount you guys and some others have earned me through referral bonuses, the people who have signed up using my link have earned a total of $720 worth of points so far!

Remember, if you have an Xbox360, you can now stream NETFLIX movies on the new dashboard with a $8.95 (or greater) account. You can get some points from Prizerebel for signing up for a NETFLIX trial, getting two free weeks and some prizerebel points in the process of readying for streaming movies.

Odd. I did prize rebel back when it opened and didn't touch my account for a while but when I try to do surveys and offers on my account nowadays, I don't get any credit for doing them.

What gives?

FutureGame is an awesome site I've been using lately, where you guess how stock prices will change. The higher the streak of correct guesses, the more money you get if you cash out to your bank. The highest streak of the day also wins an ipod, and the highest of the month wins a macbook.

streakzoom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am having a blast with FutureGame. It's incredibly addictive and exciting to risk a streak for a bigger one. I actually hit a 9 streak 3 times already! Someone even won an ipod with a 9 a few days ago.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']I just cashed out with a nine again on FutureGame , which makes me tied for today's iPod (random tiebreaker if that stays the same), with five hours left. Can any of you beat me?[/quote]

I had a 10 not 15 minutes ago, but I got greedy looking at that macbook, should have cashed in, lol...

Are you from the States or Canada? The free offers on PrizeRebel for Canada aren't that great :( The 1 point ones require you to go through 20 pages, and the 2.5 ones aren't free coz they text your phone with a pin and charge you for the text :E

I'm from the states. In the U.S. all of the PrizeRebel offers requiring a phone number are separated into their own section. I'm sorry that they don't have any good offers for Canadian residents. Hopefully they'll find more advertising partners for you guys.

Haha, awesome! Honestly, I looked at your account on FutureGame the other day because I had recognized your name from here. I noticed that you had enough referrals for a touch but hadn't won an iPod, so I was rooting for you. Good job :)

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Haha, awesome! Honestly, I looked at your account on FutureGame the other day because I had recognized your name from here. I noticed that you had enough referrals for a touch but hadn't won an iPod, so I was rooting for you. Good job :)[/quote]
Thanks :) Have they called you or anything? Tell me when they send your e-mail that your prize is shipping, then I can expect mine to come soon afterwords :p

bread's done
Back