Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

• Please log in to reply
9885 replies to this topic

#6721 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:50 PM

Went to the Sears in Hurst, TX as google shopper showed the PSP Go in stock for $49.97 and even wrote down the item number to take with me. Item showed up as in stock in their system as well but after checking two areas it was nowhere to be found. I don't think the electronics guy was trying to pull one over on me either because he seemed to be a few fries short of a happy meal not to mention he was clueless of the product. On another note, not sure what their story is but about 90% of their video game inventory is clearanced and in clearance bins making the glass cases nearly empty. They had many titles on hand but nothing I was interested in.

Two areas? Which two areas? Just curious. I found the ones I grabbed at the bottom of the PSP/PS3 game case at my one local store.

But I have found other gaming clearance items(like HD-DVD drives) in the glass camera clearance cases near the camera section before. So you may want to recheck the WHOLE section and not just a couple of areas, since sometimes clearance items are where you least expect them to be.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#6722 Derrick1979

Derrick1979

For the love of GAMING!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:19 PM

Two areas? Which two areas? Just curious. I found the ones I grabbed at the bottom of the PSP/PS3 game case at my one local store.

But I have found other gaming clearance items(like HD-DVD drives) in the glass camera clearance cases near the camera section before. So you may want to recheck the WHOLE section and not just a couple of areas, since sometimes clearance items are where you least expect them to be.

You know it's never to late to donate even one of the GO's with the questionable seal :lol:

#6723 adamthered

adamthered

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:50 PM

Ahh that sucks but still better then GS selling for $24.99 used... ME1 is getting to be a little harder to find and I never really paid attention until I decided I wanted to do the trilogy run..

I did the same thing. Got caught up on my current gen backlog and thought "what next?" Took advantage of that Best Buy coupon for $15 off ME2 as well so ME1 and ME2 brand new for $20 wasn't too shabby in my opinion :D
[URL="http://theshelfofshame.blogspot.com/"][/URL]

#6724 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:20 PM

Me and the guy that worked there looked all over the place and like I said the game cases were nearly empty so who knows. It's possible that if it's in the store it's obviously not where it's supposed to be but more likely the system has the wrong stock info. Didn't really expect it to be there anyway. I'm now 0/3 following google shopper leads.

#6725 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:40 PM

Does anyone have the Sears stock/sku # or upc of the white psp go? Google shopper limited availability at my store and they didn't have any in the case. The guy was gonna check in the stock room for me but I had to get to work.

This was on friday and it still shows as limited availability on google shopper. I know inventory levels could be off but figure it's worth a shot.

#6726 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:52 PM

Does anyone have the Sears stock/sku # or upc of the white psp go? Google shopper limited availability at my store and they didn't have any in the case. The guy was gonna check in the stock room for me but I had to get to work.

This was on friday and it still shows as limited availability on google shopper. I know inventory levels could be off but figure it's worth a shot.

The Sears item number for the Go is 05898021000. Hope that helps.

#6727 V Gundam

V Gundam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:02 PM

Does anyone have the Sears stock/sku # or upc of the white psp go?

On my receipt the item # reads 58 98021 and the UPC is 711719851400.

#6728 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:30 PM

Thanks guys! Heading there now to see if they have any left.

#6729 thatdarkknight

thatdarkknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:33 PM

Picked up the last 2 PSPgo's at sears in Dover, DE. $49.99

#6730 Collectorguy00

Collectorguy00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:46 PM

Is it hard to do whatever it is to be able to play N64 games and such? I've never read or attempted anything like that before, don't want to buy one and not be able to do anything with it.
Posted ImagePosted Image
"I'd rather Rashad win because he got a big mouth and I don't like the fact that he play with his nipples right before he go and fight another man, that's gay!" Rampage Jackson on Evans vs Machida

#6731 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:23 PM

I think this PSP Go controller attachment is cool...

http://www.tigerdire...&MobileOptOut=1

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#6732 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:41 AM

For anyone who picked up a PSP Go, I just decided to mod mine...took 2 minutes. Holy crap is it stream lined now!! :)

Here is a copy/paste guideline how to do it (from a fellow Gaf poster)

Custom Firmware:
- Takes less than five minutes to install
- Can be set up to be "temporary", so that if you reboot your PSP, you're back on OFW
- Has access to PSN
- Works on every PSP model
- PSP's firmware won't get any more updates so there's no risk of the typical firmware/jailbreak arms race
- If you can download and install this patch, you've spent more time modifying your PSP than it takes to download and install CFW

Interested?
- Update your PSP's firmware to 6.60.
- Download this: http://procfw.google...RO-B10.fix1.rar and extract it
- Connect your PSP to your computer in USB mode.
- Drag the PSP folder from the extracted RAR onto your PSP. (so you should have at least driveletter:\PSP\GAME\FastRecovery and driveletter:\PSP\GAME\PROUPDATE)
- Disconnect your PSP
- Run "Pro Update" on your PSP.
- When that is finished, you may delete or keep Pro Update.
- Every time you reboot you're on Official Firmware. Run Fast Recovery to switch to custom firmware. The switch takes about 5-10 seconds. Sleep mode keeps you in Custom Firmware.

Edited by irishsoccermbw, 12 March 2012 - 01:14 AM.

#6733 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:29 AM

Went to the Montebello Sears in CA. No PSPgo (sad), as far as games are concerned, here are some that I remember:
:ps3: Sports Champions 7.xx
:ps3: White Knight Chronicles marked as 14.xx, scanned showing 12.xx
:ps3: :360: Def Jam Rap star bundle 23.xx

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#6734 JPLS

JPLS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:34 AM

Anyone have an extra PSP Go? I figure probably not, but PM if willing to part with one. I can't find one, but this deal seems too awesome not to give it a go on here.

#6735 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:38 AM

Yep just checked, you guys REALLY might want to edit that CFW stuff out. Especially you irish
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6736 htz

htz

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:46 AM

I went ahead and deleted my message. Just wanted to make sure people don't go flashing uninformed of the consequences especially on the PSP Go without the option to use the PD Battery.

#6737 pksellers

pksellers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:47 AM

Picked up a Sony Ps3 Bluray Remote for 7.97 today, a nyko wii wand plus for 7.97 plus Cabelas Big Game hunter 11 with the gun for the wii for 24.97.

#6738 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:00 AM

Yep just checked, you guys REALLY might want to edit that CFW stuff out. Especially you irish

I was going to say something but somebody being around as long as he has should know better and deserves to be banned.

@TooPoor, I think all the pspGO's all sold out when they sold for $100.

#6739 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:04 AM

Went to the Montebello Sears in CA. No PSPgo (sad), as far as games are concerned, here are some that I remember:
:ps3: Sports Champions 7.xx
:ps3: White Knight Chronicles marked as 14.xx, scanned showing 12.xx
:ps3: :360: Def Jam Rap star bundle 23.xx

Still have my new, unopened $4.99 Def Jam Rap star bundle from Best Buy's $4.99 frenzy. PS3

Anyone have an extra PSP Go? I figure probably not, but PM if willing to part with one. I can't find one, but this deal seems too awesome not to give it a go on here.

IAmTheCheapestGamer does for $75/shipped.

Picked up a Sony Ps3 Bluray Remote for 7.97 today, a nyko wii wand plus for 7.97 plus Cabelas Big Game hunter 11 with the gun for the wii for 24.97.

Dag nammit. I had 1 in my hands, a few days ago, and figured I wouldn't use it. I'm going to go check on a different console... At that price... maybe I will get that remote, if it's still there.

Thanks for the heads up!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#6740 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:09 AM

IAmTheCheapestGamer does for $75/shipped.

Shush. I'm waffling on if I wanna sell them due to how the seals look on the packages. The ones I grabbed may be going back unless I can get people who PM me about them to gimme permission to double check the contents to assure the system inside the box is 100% unused/new.

I don't feel like getting hammered for refunds if someone bought the system n returned it after trying it out and I doubt anyone buying them from me would agree to lose the money if their system isn't 100% new/sealed and not complain for a refund.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#6741 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:27 AM

Shush. I'm waffling on if I wanna sell them due to how the seals look on the packages. The ones I grabbed may be going back unless I can get people who PM me about them to gimme permission to double check the contents to assure the system inside the box is 100% unused/new.

I don't feel like getting hammered for refunds if someone bought the system n returned it after trying it out and I doubt anyone buying them from me would agree to lose the money if their system isn't 100% new/sealed and not complain for a refund.

:-# Just posted a fresh blog about your PSPgos. Got 5,000 hits today... Oops

#6742 JPLS

JPLS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:33 AM

Hmmm. Well let me know.

#6743 ImperialPie

ImperialPie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:46 AM

I know a little off topic but the Canon SX30 IS is $214.97, regular price $449.99. Really nice camera. No more updates on the next markdowns yet. Also keep an an eye out on the PSP 3000. This will go on clearance soon.

#6744 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:47 AM

Picked up Mass Effect PH sealed for $14. The PSP Gos had dropped, but apparently they were out. They actually had the old blister pack Nintendo Points, but they hadn't dropped a bit at this particular store. In my experience Google Shopping has never been wrong when it says something is "In Stock" (ME), but limited stock not so much (50-50 chance, like the PSP Go). You win some you lose some.

#6745 jedolley

jedolley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:12 AM

I know a little off topic but the Canon SX30 IS is $214.97, regular price $449.99. Really nice camera. No more updates on the next markdowns yet. Also keep an an eye out on the PSP 3000. This will go on clearance soon.

This has nothing to do with the other, but ironically I noticed my local Target's stock of PSP3000s multiplied. Just the other day I only saw 2 or 3 in their display case, but today it was jam packed. probably 10-20 easy.

#6746 ImperialPie

ImperialPie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:20 AM

This has nothing to do with the other, but ironically I noticed my local Target's stock of PSP3000s multiplied. Just the other day I only saw 2 or 3 in their display case, but today it was jam packed. probably 10-20 easy.

Oh dang! Well I only say that the PSPs will go on clearance because it's on "discontinued" status at my store.

Also I saw that one of the stores in Houston had a 360 slim HDD for $59.97. Cheapest I've seen so far.

#6747 Baitil

Baitil

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:44 AM

i managed to find 1 deal (ps3 owner here) for the EA Active 2 bundle... $12.97
the rest of the things I saw at my sears... were good priced... but not a great deal....

#6748 Collectorguy00

Collectorguy00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:54 AM

Ughalsdfl;ajdsfklnwklefnlwknef;lwn I really want that Canon but of course none in stock around me. That royally blows.
Posted ImagePosted Image
"I'd rather Rashad win because he got a big mouth and I don't like the fact that he play with his nipples right before he go and fight another man, that's gay!" Rampage Jackson on Evans vs Machida

#6749 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:03 AM

Still have my new, unopened $4.99 Def Jam Rap star bundle from Best Buy's $4.99 frenzy. PS3

I know, I missed out on that. By the time I got a break from work the deal is already gone. Works always gets in the way, including this morning on the profitable Norton deal. Seeing that the bundles take up 50% space of the clearance rack, I have faith it will go lower.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#6750 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:23 AM

Oh dang! Well I only say that the PSPs will go on clearance because it's on "discontinued" status at my store.

Also I saw that one of the stores in Houston had a 360 slim HDD for $59.97. Cheapest I've seen so far.

Really hope PSPs go on clearance. Mine's been opened too many times for repairs. Now I have a small bar on the right side of the LCD, and the shoulder buttons barely work. It doesn't make it impossible to play, but it's annoying when I notice it.

elessar123.png