Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:50 AM

Me? Nope, I dont have it
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8192 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:52 AM

You people and your hatred of BF3.... Sometimes I use a pistol and pretend I'm Jack Bauer...
Okay we need tomorrow to come because damn we got nothing to talk about till tomorrow!!!
Bethesda Excuse defined..

http://www.urbandict...Bethesda Excuse

#8193 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:54 AM

Lol I dont hate it, I was considering getting that super bundle if i can find it on sale next month.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8194 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:56 AM

Don't do it... You don't know if the upcoming DLC will be worth it..

CheapestGamer is a grumpy daddy!!!!!

#8195 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:00 AM

Id gladly pay for anyone to pick me up some cheap clearance games. When at the store send me a list and well work a trade. I owe anyone who would do this alot.

:lol: Didn't you also expect people who got in on the $15 PS+ cards from Target to sell you one for $20? So someone else does all the running around to grab everything for you and you offer next to nothing for time/gas? I'll pass.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#8196 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:02 AM

:lol: Didn't you also expect people who got in on the $15 PS+ cards from Target to sell you one for $20? So someone else does all the running around to grab everything for you and you offer next to nothing for time/gas? I'll pass.

Don't be a grumpy daddy..... But I agree.

#8197 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:10 AM

Personally i would go get the stuff myself. But theres no targets or sears even close to me. Also, i always negotiate a deal. Nothing is ever final. I say $20 because thats the first price that pops outof my head. In the end i would probably end up paying $30 - $35. Im usually fair. Why must you judge for what you dont even understand? No need to be so rude about it.

Also, do you offer to pay the gas prices for people who went to the store to buy the game you were looking for? Im only asking if someone could pick me up something while theyre there. Id gladly pay any shipping fees or tax that the person might need me to pay.

#8198 turtuls

turtuls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:22 AM

Gonna go to a Sears in Thousand Oaks tomorrow and hope for the best. Hope that they have some DS or 3DS on clearance, but if they have 360 for next to nothing I will bite.
If we are posting PTS sites on here

http://www.zoombucks...php?ref=turtuls -for amazon and paypal

http://www.cashcrate.com/3765246 -for easy cash

currently playing SMITE :)

#8199 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:24 AM

Good luck bro!

#8200 Solomon87

Solomon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:34 AM

There is no way that Sears will magically drop prices to 90 percent in the morning, you guys are basing all of this on one troll saying some schmuck in India probably who knows jack shit about Sears business other then the book of answers they gave him to recite to you.

#8201 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:38 AM

There is no way that Sears will magically drop prices to 90 percent in the morning, you guys are basing all of this on one troll saying some schmuck in India probably who knows jack shit about Sears business other then the book of answers they gave him to recite to you.

Don't be a grumpy daddy...

#8202 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:41 AM

Never say never. So far I've found a $50 PS2, a $15 PSone/LCD combo, shitloads of pennied game guides and so many other clearance deals since joining CAG. I also got a 60gb PS3(albeit opened and without a controller) for $40. So it can happen to get a good deal.;)

BEFORE I joined CAG I would routinely check the local Kmart stores for clearanced games and picked up tons of stuff there too.:razz:

So never say never.:booty:

1. I am so jealous of the psone/lcd combo for 15 bucks.

2. where did you get the 60gb ps3 for $40???
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#8203 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:43 AM

Personally i would go get the stuff myself. But theres no targets or sears even close to me. Also, i always negotiate a deal. Nothing is ever final. I say $20 because thats the first price that pops outof my head. In the end i would probably end up paying $30 - $35. Im usually fair. Why must you judge for what you dont even understand? No need to be so rude about it.

Also, do you offer to pay the gas prices for people who went to the store to buy the game you were looking for? Im only asking if someone could pick me up something while theyre there. Id gladly pay any shipping fees or tax that the person might need me to pay.

Nine times outta ten I go grab the deals myself if there's any of the items in stock. If there isn't, then I just view it as something I didn't need and wait for another sale on it.

on the time or two when I may look for something I want in the trading forums, I pay what is fair. If the other person has something they want, then we make a trade. But if not, I have no problems paying cash for something if it's something I want bad enough.

But I also tell them to not go out of their way to grab something and only to do so if they're in the area.

Posted Image

#8204 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:45 AM

1. I am so jealous of the psone/lcd combo for 15 bucks.

2. where did you get the 60gb ps3 for $40???

A guy was offering to sell it to the one local shop. They offered $20-30 for it due to no controller and the YLOD potential for the system. Thing is, I played one PS2 game on it, one PS3 game on it and one PS1 game before I packed it away for almost a year. The novelty of having something that could play everything I own from Sony systems had worn off.:lol:

Posted Image

#8205 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:47 AM

I remember when I wanted one of those with the LCD screen.. When I was young and stupid... Sigh...
GRUMPY DADDY!!!!

#8206 V Gundam

V Gundam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:49 AM

That's what I was thinking when I didn't pay attention to the touch screen PC that Kmart started selling a few years ago. It disappeared from the 1-2 stores here that had one on display without so much as even a mention on CAG of something like that hitting clearance.

I gotta wonder if they maybe stashed them in the back room and they're back there covered in dust. Now that would be a clearance score for the ages if you could get a $500-600 PC system for $50-60.;)

Yeah that fell off my radar too. But a few weeks ago I chatted with a electronics department manager and he told me how he found one in the back room 2 months prior. He said it was just under $200 and sold the same day he brought it out.

#8207 Big Skeet

Big Skeet

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:26 AM

Hit up Sears in Torrance, CA. No drops whatsoever. Guy in electronics said he heard bout the deals in other states. He also said no drops yet in California but im pretty sure he doesn't know a damn thing.

#8208 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:42 AM

Hit up Sears in Torrance, CA. No drops whatsoever. Guy in electronics said he heard bout the deals in other states. He also said no drops yet in California but im pretty sure he doesn't know a damn thing.

I pray that he is wrong.

#8209 Solomon87

Solomon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:02 AM

I pray that he is wrong.

There is not going to be any national clearance sales. We have one guy, ONE guy that says corporate told him.....

#8210 Daniel621

Daniel621

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:13 AM

There is not going to be any national clearance sales. We have one guy, ONE guy that says corporate told him.....

everyone call corporate then

#8211 postaboy

postaboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:31 AM

Checked a couple of Sears in the LA area tonight with no real luck. Hopefully things will go better in SD tomorrow morning.

let me to get this straight. you freaking drove from San Diego to Los Angeles for Sears?
Lakers for Life!

#8212 caMOFOg

caMOFOg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:11 AM

Most likely the very ymmv blowout sale has already happened but the employees give you misformation that it is happening today :lol:

#8213 BowserG

BowserG

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:34 AM

let me to get this straight. you freaking drove from San Diego to Los Angeles for Sears?

This one has the heart of a true cheap ass. I can't even bring myself to drive to the other Sears around Pittsburgh. I'll only go to the one 5 minutes from my house.

#8214 shadowmosesx232

shadowmosesx232

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:01 PM

This one has the heart of a true cheap ass. I can't even bring myself to drive to the other Sears around Pittsburgh. I'll only go to the one 5 minutes from my house.

Which stores have you checked out in the Pittsburgh area?

#8215 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:21 PM

Anyone going out hunting this morning? Any validation on the rumored national drop?

#8216 Techman16

Techman16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:23 PM

Anyone going out hunting this morning? Any validation on the rumored national drop?

Yes and No

#8217 jedifrog21

jedifrog21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:38 PM

Mine opens in an hour so I'll be checking it out then. I'm in with two managers so I'll ask them what's up

#8218 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:07 PM

One hour until either disappointment (well not really, not like I'm actually expecting anything anyway...then again my store always sucks so many it's their time to finally come through) or some insaaaaaaaaaaaaane (hands shaking above my head) deals

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#8219 Solomon87

Solomon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:08 PM

One hour until either disappointment (well not really, not like I'm actually expecting anything anyway...then again my store always sucks so many it's their time to finally come through) or some insaaaaaaaaaaaaane (hands shaking above my head) deals

Nothing will happen.

#8220 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:09 PM

just got home from work, ill head to my local sears again to see whats up. If not ill buy another Battlefield 3 to flip(lol) and they had a DJ Hero 2 bundle for regular price that I want.

If anyone comes across any deals, take a pic of your receipt or something. Dont need troll posts in here.