Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

• Please log in to reply
9885 replies to this topic

#9391 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:58 AM

Sears in Eastview Mall had vita power brick for $.49 and the usb cable for $.25. Prices were handwritten on pink stickers, so probably manager special.
Cocksuck employee was bragging about two psp 3000s he bought the day before for $27 each. I visit this Sears every week. I havent seen a psp in months. I have heard that the manager will allow employees to buy clearance stuff after it has sit for 24 hours at the new price.
My bet is the systems were hidden in the back, then put out unmarked and purchased the following day.

Eastview mall in victor ny?

xivpads.png

#9392 Pasicho

Pasicho

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:00 AM

Anyone know if there is anything at the Eastridge mall in San Jose?

#9393 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:25 AM

Thanks to all the posters in this thread.

Managed to grab a :ps3: Move Bundle (14.97), 4GB Vita Memory Card (1.97), :ps3: Max Payne 3 (9.97) and a Kobo WiFi e-Book Reader (15.97).

#9394 Pandoracell

Pandoracell

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:20 PM

As far as the whole "employees can't buy before a certain amount of time thing", either management won't care and allow them to buy whenever, OR they'll have someone come in to buy for them, OR they'll buy without a discount/rewards card themselves so there's no way to know it was them

If they want it, they'll get it. The perks of having a job like that. I wouldn't get bitter over it.

#9395 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:04 PM

Persona 3 is still at my store for 49.99...

#9396 pattison90iw

pattison90iw

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:12 PM

When sears does clearance they do it right. I grabbed the holiday Mario 3d land Flame Red 3DS bundle for $74.97 two weeks ago, and a PS3 Bluetooth headset for $9.97 yesterday. I only wish they had more stuff, or I had more sears stores near me...

#9397 kraftwerks

kraftwerks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:39 PM

As far as the whole "employees can't buy before a certain amount of time thing", either management won't care and allow them to buy whenever, OR they'll have someone come in to buy for them, OR they'll buy without a discount/rewards card themselves so there's no way to know it was them

If they want it, they'll get it. The perks of having a job like that. I wouldn't get bitter over it.

It's one thing to take advantage of your position.
It's another to brag about it in front of a customer.
Do your dirt, just don't flaunt it in front of me like a cocksuck.
Yeah, Victor.
Too many cags in the rochester area!

#9398 V Gundam

V Gundam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:46 PM

When sears does clearance they do it right. I grabbed the holiday Mario 3d land Flame Red 3DS bundle for $74.97 two weeks ago, and a PS3 Bluetooth headset for $9.97 yesterday. I only wish they had more stuff, or I had more sears stores near me...

Was there a price override done for the 3DS bundle?

#9399 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:56 PM

Picked up the following today:
Nintendo DSi XL - blue

Dag nammit. That 1 was sold! How much did you pay for it?

Was there a price override done for the 3DS bundle?

It's not universal. I checked 1 of those today. Was $149.xx or more. I forget the exact price.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#9400 domon

domon

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:27 AM

Apparently you snagged the last cradle. :( Still one usb and adapter left after I took one of each though. :D

How much did you pay?

#9401 jester55

jester55

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:43 AM

Just snagged the last crimson red 3DS in my area for $59.97!! Thanks a bunch guys!

#9402 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

Yeah, Galleria had a lone white wiimote in the old packaging marked $34.97. I scanned it and it is really $29.97.
I am definitely NOT complaining about their clearance deals. Just systems alone i have gotten a $75 red 3ds with mario bundle, $40 blue dsixl with mario vs donkey kong bundle, $150 250 gb slim 360, $70 hannah montana psp bundle, and probably something else i am forgetting.
I wouldnt even begin to list games and accessories.
I just dont get why do what they do with hardware.

Awesome deals indeed. I'll have to keep my eye on this thread. Thanks for heads up!

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#9403 Pasicho

Pasicho

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:49 PM

How much did you pay?

$2.97 each.

#9404 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

for some reason one of my local sears had drops AGAIN this month for the second time.
I picked up:

Move Bundle for 4.97
PS3 Bluetooth Headset 4.97
DSIxl midnight blue 49.97
360 Hdd transfer cable .97

and then a host of other things people have mentioned for the respective reported prices.
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#9405 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:44 PM

for some reason one of my local sears had drops AGAIN this month for the second time.
I picked up:

Move Bundle for 4.97

and then a host of other things people have mentioned for the respective reported prices.

Wow! I can't believe a Move bundle was $4.97! Nice finds. My Sears doesn't have anything on clearance except for a few Vita accessories and their price adjustments are behind what most people are listing here..

#9406 Tendoboy

Tendoboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:02 AM

NO deals at my location --- move bundle was $50 - dang!

#9407 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:03 AM

NO deals at my location --- move bundle was $50 - dang!

Did you scan it? You must scan it! It would seem extremely odd if it's $50, seeing as how so many of us have gotten it for $14.97.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#9408 domon

domon

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:11 AM

Just snagged the last crimson red 3DS in my area for $59.97!! Thanks a bunch guys!

I'm jelly.

#9409 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:08 AM

I picked up:

Move Bundle for 4.97

Im shock that no one bit when the move bundle is $14.97. Mine was $14.97 and couldnt hold out since the odds of it drop lower is slim and mostly likely the manager would rtv it. (he rtv a psp when it was $100)

I got two moves and this item below for $.97. Not sure if its good or not.

http://www.pdp.com/p...case-mario.aspx

#9410 Chedeng88

Chedeng88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:36 PM

Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer cables were down to $0.97 at my local Sears.

#9411 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:23 PM

Has anyone seen any 360 on clearance?

#9412 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:26 PM

Has anyone seen any 360 on clearance?

No. They had the fable bundle on clearance last summer.

Last father's day there was a ad error showing a 4gb kinect for $200. That's how i got mines. If u dont mine used, go to cowboom. They have some that u amy find cheap. Good luck

#9413 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:31 PM

No. They had the fable bundle on clearance last summer.

Last father's day there was a ad error showing a 4gb kinect for $200. That's how i got mines. If u dont mine used, go to cowboom. They have some that u amy find cheap. Good luck

Thanks! I see the 4gb Slim on sale for $180 everywhere but I'm looking for a 250gb. I might try looking a used one.

#9414 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer cables were down to $0.97 at my local Sears.

Sears by me must have sent them back / destroyed them after 2.97. They had a whole bunch and I doubt someone bought them all.

xivpads.png

#9415 electricsleep

electricsleep

Prof. Hinsley

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:16 AM

Just a heads up to check your SYWR accounts. I got $7 worth of points that expires the first week of april.

#9416 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:17 AM

Got a PS3 Bluetooth Headset because it was cheap. $4.98

#9417 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:51 AM

It looks like a lot of older clearance games are out of the system. I scanned Personal Trainer Walking DS and some other random PS3 and 360 games that weren't tagged and all scanned as pricing not available at the price checker. I didn't feel like asking for price checks at the register since I thought they would go by the sticker price. It wasn't a wasted trip though since I did find 1 Vita 4GB memory card.

#9418 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:57 AM

It looks like a lot of older clearance games are out of the system. I scanned Personal Trainer Walking DS and some other random PS3 and 360 games that weren't tagged and all scanned as pricing not available at the price checker. I didn't feel like asking for price checks at the register since I thought they would go by the sticker price. It wasn't a wasted trip though since I did find 1 Vita 4GB memory card.

Take the stickers off? lol

xivpads.png

#9419 sterlingice

sterlingice

Former KS Deal Lackey

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:02 PM

Just a heads up to check your SYWR accounts. I got $7 worth of points that expires the first week of april.

I wonder how successful these are? It's something that you don't see anyone else really doing (dripping out $3, $5, and $7 periodically) but they seem to think it works. I wonder if this gets people to go out and spend money they wouldn't normally spend or if it just is them losing money

SI

#9420 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:07 PM

Take the stickers off? lol

I wouldn't do that though. When it doesn't have a price in the scanner it means it's out of the system and from all the price drops it happen to not get sold. He may actually get charged more if he removes the sticker since there is no way to check the price of it.