Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

• Please log in to reply
9886 replies to this topic

#2131 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:58 PM

I do want to follow Mike_Toole's idea and build a fort. I wish I hadn't slept in on the sunday the Nerf game was free because I could easily build a fort with 30 of those big boxes. :-P

Had I been more discreet and just walked up with 3 at a time as far as copies of that CrimeCraft PC MMO game went, I could've had enough packages from that game to make a whole frickin' castle, as my local BB stores had THAT many copies of it.

What sucks is that I gave all four copies of it to my one buddy(since he likes shooters) figuring he would play it for the 8 months or so that the activation codes allowed for when stacked, but he hasn't even touched the damn game and it's sitting on his brother-in-law's coffee table.

I still say that if they allowed you to switch sides withou having to switch characters/accounts in the Star Trek MMO I would probably join that if it's an action MMO just for the lulz of betraying my shipmates every other day.;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#2132 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:06 AM

Looks like the Clearance section is clean pickings now :(, went back yesterday to grab a Dirt 2 to use in the Gamestop Trade 2 special, and they were all gone. (They had like 5+ just the other day).

Looks like CAGers have cleaned the place out. (Though, i beat everyone to Family Doctor :D, 12 copies ftw)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2133 Maskim

Maskim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:07 AM

Went back to a sears I hit last week. Found a bunch of stuff they didn't have on the sales floor then.
5x Imagine Family Doctor
3x Viva Pinata TIP
Posted Image

#2134 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:10 AM

scored motorstorm pacific storm for $10 and shrek for wii for $5 and cars for ps2 for $0.97

axlrose4183.png

#2135 Maniac Mansion

Maniac Mansion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:15 AM

Had I been more discreet and just walked up with 3 at a time as far as copies of that CrimeCraft PC MMO game went, I could've had enough packages from that game to make a whole frickin' castle, as my local BB stores had THAT many copies of it.

What sucks is that I gave all four copies of it to my one buddy(since he likes shooters) figuring he would play it for the 8 months or so that the activation codes allowed for when stacked, but he hasn't even touched the damn game and it's sitting on his brother-in-law's coffee table.

I still say that if they allowed you to switch sides withou having to switch characters/accounts in the Star Trek MMO I would probably join that if it's an action MMO just for the lulz of betraying my shipmates every other day.;)

I grabbed quite a few copies of Crime Craft knowing full well that it had little to no flipping potential, which is fine by me. I'm glad to know that it stacks w/ the activation codes.

It's not my fav MMO, but for a free game it's decent. I do like the mix of FPS/MMO.

I used to play City of Heroes/Villains (my fav MMO), but couldn't justify the $15/month although it's definitely worth it.

#2136 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 01:02 AM

I'm going to have to wait until the next markdown cycle for VP:TiP and BK:N&B to go down to (hopefully) $2.97. Still disappointed they're still ringing up $19.99 here.

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#2137 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:06 AM

how much is Family Doctor? I am pretty sure my local Sears has a good amount of these

edit - hmmm so 97 cents and $4.50 credit at GS? damn I might head over tomorrow and see if I can flip for Red Dead or Alan Wake cheap

#2138 aleraiders

aleraiders

2 PS4's in 2 HRS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:08 AM

I forgot to post this a couple of days ago but i bought 10 copies of Imagine Family Doctor. I traded most of them in to get a copy of LP2.

from what i hear, you are better off keeping those copies of family doctor

Don't you just love it when stupid people think you're stupid.....

#2139 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:10 AM

from what i hear, you are better off keeping those copies of family doctor

Why would he? The price has been dropping, its probally gonna tank sometime this week
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2140 aleraiders

aleraiders

2 PS4's in 2 HRS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:26 AM

Why would he? The price has been dropping, its probally gonna tank sometime this week

i ment, that LP2 sucks, meaning keeping that credit for another game

Don't you just love it when stupid people think you're stupid.....

#2141 -Pez-

-Pez-

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:31 AM

It sucks to hear of so many people having trouble with the employees. I picked up viva pinata and MUA2 last month and had buyer's remorse on the former. Went back the other day and returned the viva pinata with no problem, and while the cashier was doing the return I added "I also think the other game I bought dropped in price, would I be able to get credited back for that?" and she gave me the $5 on it. felt good.
Also, picked up Fallout 3 GOTY for 9.97 and 2x Family Doctor for .97 ea
Gave one to a coworker for his niece and traded the other for $6.30 @ GS. Thinking about going back for another copy for my own niece.

#2142 BmBoWnZ

BmBoWnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:33 PM

Anyone gone today to check for drops?

Posted Image

#2143 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:39 PM

Anyone gone today to check for drops?

First Friday of the month is drop day, I believe.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#2144 BmBoWnZ

BmBoWnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:41 PM

First Friday of the month is drop day, I believe.

Thanks

Posted Image

#2145 shoe478

shoe478

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:46 PM

Gave one to a coworker for his niece and traded the other for $6.30 @ GS. Thinking about going back for another copy for my own niece.

You are an awesome uncle! Nice way to put family first!

#2146 YoungE808

YoungE808

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:02 PM

Tried to get Superman Returns for the cheap price listed on the first page of the thread but it hasn't been updated in a while so I did not know that it was out of system ($0.00).

#2147 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:06 PM

Tried to get Superman Returns for the cheap price listed on the first page of the thread but it hasn't been updated in a while so I did not know that it was out of system ($0.00).

maybe it just dropped out..i picked it up 2 weeks ago for 1.97

#2148 YoungE808

YoungE808

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:31 PM

maybe it just dropped out..i picked it up 2 weeks ago for 1.97

Ah, I see. That's most likely what happened.

#2149 Mag215

Mag215

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:36 PM

Are these games normally marked? I went in there today and they had nothing.

Fallout 3: GOTY was still the same price it normally was.

Sorry, i've been reading a ton of pages and haven't exactly gotten to that.

#2150 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:36 PM

Still no luck in the SoCal area for those who care. Hoarders/employees galore taking stuff.

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#2151 illennium

illennium

Systems Analyst

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:37 PM

Are these games normally marked? I went in there today and they had nothing.

Fallout 3: GOTY was still the same price it normally was.

Did you scan it?

#2152 Mag215

Mag215

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:40 PM

Did you scan it?

yeah, he wasn't too happy about doing it.

Pretty sad considering i was the only customer in the store.

Checked some other games i've heard were on-sale at Sears and they were the same price. Guess my Sears just sucks.

#2153 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:45 PM

yeah, he wasn't too happy about doing it.

Pretty sad considering i was the only customer in the store.

Checked some other games i've heard were on-sale at Sears and they were the same price. Guess my Sears just sucks.

i've never had a problem when i asked someone to scan something...i usually say i want to look at something in the case..grab a few and tell them that my friend recently purchased these and they were on clearance at another sears location and i'd like to make sure they were before i bought them. I find if you tell them someone else got it for this they are more inclined to do it for you...less sighs ,whatnot from them.

#2154 Mag215

Mag215

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:47 PM

i've never had a problem when i asked someone to scan something...i usually say i want to look at something in the case..grab a few and tell them that my friend recently purchased these and they were on clearance at another sears location and i'd like to make sure they were before i bought them. I find if you tell them someone else got it for this they are more inclined to do it for you...less sighs ,whatnot from them.

Good idea. I'm heading to Chicago tomorrow and going to be passing by another Sears. I'm going to try that over there.

Thanks for the help. I'll post if it works.

#2155 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:53 PM

Good idea. I'm heading to Chicago tomorrow and going to be passing by another Sears. I'm going to try that over there.

Thanks for the help. I'll post if it works.

Give it a try...i worked in retail and the last thing anyone wants is a confrontational customer. The "my friend got this for xx amount" almost comes off as confrontational...but the conversation could go anywhere at that point. Anyhow thats just how I think and its been working for me...YMMV

#2156 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:15 AM

Final Fantasy IV (DS) scanned for $19.99 at one store, $4.97 at another one.

Also picked up Imagine Family Doctor (DS) for $0.97.

#2157 lolwut?

lolwut?

Thank you BasedGod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:07 AM

So wait, where is this $6 figure for Family Doctor coming into play?

#2158 Gbear09

Gbear09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:40 AM

saw loco roco 2 for 4.97, hadn't seen it mentioned here before
Currently Playing:

:360: Lost Odyssey, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Pinball Hall of Fame: Williams Collection
:ps3: Critter Crunch

#2159 Fernando Rocker

Fernando Rocker

Nintendo Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 05:34 AM

I just picked 5 copies of Family Doctor, two copies of Hot Shots Golf and one (the last) copy of Medieval Games...

Which other games are on sale at Sears?

Posted Image

#2160 BmBoWnZ

BmBoWnZ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2010 - 05:41 AM

So wait, where is this $6 figure for Family Doctor coming into play?

TIV at GameStop

Posted Image