Superfast, superfast, OTT came in last, but just in time for breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']I shit my pants with anger at the thought of that thread title.[/QUOTE]

Well, you saved yourself changing into clean pants, unless you're the type that likes to sit and fester in your own shit. If that's the case.....

[quote name='darthbudge']All hail king Neptune and his water breathers.[/QUOTE]

No snail thing to quick for his water feeders.

ballocaust_2.jpg

Liquid - That sucks. Surprisingly, I don't have any homework this week while I'm on break, but I do have a test the first day back.

This ott chould be changed to the OTTocaust or the BallOTTocost for that.

I went 20-5 in my last BC2 game. Headshots galor, mortar strikes, best player in the game, nearly single handedly one the game.

I have reached the apex of whatever accomplishment I could hope to achieve in that one game.. Time to turn it in at GS and live the rest of my life under an illusion that I was awesome at bad company. LoL

[quote name='Liquid 2']Thanks for the heads up, rabbitt. How do you think it holds up?[/QUOTE]

Actually haven't had a chance to spin it.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']is anyone else's download taking forever?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Mine went pretty fast.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']This ott chould be changed to the OTTocaust or the BallOTTocost for that.
[/QUOTE]

Zip it.

I wish the main storyline in Bioshock 2 wasn't so disappointing. The backstory was so much more interesting this time around, but the main focus was dull. Game was still good, but it tailed off heavily after the first few hours.

The lack of Andrew Ryan as a focal point is probably the games biggest problem.

I hope this weird guy that always cosplays for midnight releases comes and tears shit up in the bean bag competition at Gamestop.

[quote name='manthing']Shouldn't have wasted $ on a pipe FOR LEGAL TOBACCO USE that you'll never see.[/QUOTE]

fucking truth. That was only 15 bucks, but it's 15 bucks I didn't get to enjoy wasting. Now I'm out money AND don't have anything to smoke LEGAL TOBACCO out of. :cry:

[quote name='tiredfornow']make a gravity bong. :O[/QUOTE]

Bongs get me way higher than I want to be on a monday night mang.

I just got back from GS with FFXIII. For my next trick, I will not be playing it.

The first guy to get it literally screamed with excitement. I couldn't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back