Superfast, superfast, OTT came in last, but just in time for breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chika']AND I went to grad school. I can't even afford to pay my school loans at this point, they're on deferment. I'm a combo of raging pissed and hardcore depressed. Usually the depression keeps the rage to a minimum, since I don't have the energy to multi-task like that.[/QUOTE]

I'll give you 20 bucks and my jacket from the show if I can get nut in your mouth. It's win/win.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'll give you 20 bucks and my jacket from the show if I can get nut in your mouth. It's win/win.[/QUOTE]

Here's Jimmie! Talk about out of nowhere.

[quote name='craven_fiend']As much as I shit on where I live, I truly hate living here, the cost of living is sustainable at $44k/yr. That's what we were making working as a factory worker (me) and a glorified CNA (my wife, while in school). With the right job, she'll make that on her own, so any contribution from me would be more than we're used to making. And, if all goes well and I get my degree in 3 years, or she gets her NP degree or becomes an adjunct after/if she goes back to school, we'll be good to go, as long as we get her loans paid off and mine reasonable (depend of a VA still kicks in until 120 credit hours, so loans pay bills). Hopefully I can get my head out of my ass in time to transfer and do well in accounting. But that's in a few years and my goal is to have a degree and my foot in the door with some accounting firm or a related field by the time my son (3 in October) starts Kindergarten.

The worst part of all of this, is I'm 26 and should realistically have had my degree for 3 or 4 years by now and be doing something with my life. But that's not the case and I despise my 18-20 year old self now. But the future is changeable, not the past.[/QUOTE]

I'll be 27 in 3 weeks. My life isn't going much of anywhere at this point. I've got Frosty and the dogs and that's about it.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'll give you 20 bucks and my jacket from the show if I can get nut in your mouth. It's win/win.[/QUOTE]

While tempting, Frosty is first in line for a beejer. He might not pay me cash but he's paying the mortgage.

[quote name='Chika']I'll be 27 in 3 weeks. My life isn't going much of anywhere at this point. I've got Frosty and the dogs and that's about it.[/QUOTE]

While I wouldn't trade my kids and wife for the world, I'd still like to change my thoughts on school in my early adulthood. That's why I'm going to grill into my kids head, not harshly, that their best course of action for a career, is to stick with the necessary training toward their career dreams and not let pettiness get in the way out it.

I wish my parent's had done the same for me, but oh well. Live and learn, then bitch. Rinse and repeat.

So I think a FFXII pick up is happening when I get done with my stupid speech. I'm losing my mind to the point of housework sounding better than researching and writing this damn thing. If it wasn't over something close to home, I'd have stopped by now and started gaming.

[quote name='Chika']While tempting, Frosty is first in line for a beejer. He might not pay me cash but he's paying the mortgage.[/QUOTE]

You gotta love the barter system...If it didn't exist, no one nothing would get done in my house!

[quote name='craven_fiend']While I wouldn't trade my kids and wife for the world, I'd still like to change my thoughts on school in my early adulthood. That's why I'm going to grill into my kids head, not harshly, that their best course of action for a career, is to stick with the necessary training toward their career dreams and not let pettiness get in the way out it.

I wish my parent's had done the same for me, but oh well. Live and learn, then bitch. Rinse and repeat.

So I think a FFXII pick up is happening when I get done with my stupid speech. I'm losing my mind to the point of housework sounding better than researching and writing this damn thing. If it wasn't over something close to home, I'd have stopped by now and started gaming.[/QUOTE]

I should have gone to the CIA but I was afraid that I'd slowly come to hate cooking if I had to do it every day all day. I'm no Jimmy but I sure as hell can cook.

[quote name='Number83']You gotta love the barter system...If it didn't exist, no one nothing would get done in my house![/QUOTE]

It's great when the wife pays up on here end.....not so much when she doesn't.

Didn't realize that RE5: Gold Edition came out today. I think I'm going to hold off on that for a while, since it's been almost a year for RE5 and I've yet to play it.

I don't know if i want to try the RE5 DLC. Desperate Escape sounds kind of crazy, i hate those times when enemies just flood in. Lost in Nightmares sounds ok, but it seems to be more puzzle solving than anything.

[quote name='craven_fiend']It's great when the wife pays up on here end.....not so much when she doesn't.

Didn't realize that RE5: Gold Edition came out today. I think I'm going to hold off on that for a while, since it's been almost a year for RE5 and I've yet to play it.[/QUOTE]

What does gold edition come with?

I'm not sure. I know when you look at the song list, there is a 1 next to them, while DLC songs have an arrow next to them.

Damn, my dog likes Sourpatch Kids. A lot. I gave him 1 and have never seen him beg for anything like this before. My leg is soaked.

One of my friends (who lives in NYC) just posted this on Facebook via his cell... "saw a mounted cop yell at a guy that didn't pick up after his Yorkie, while the cop's horse dropped 10lbs of manure on the sidwalk next to him. The guy gave the cop his plastic poop bag and walked away."
:rofl:

If you need to clean your colon, the $3.33 Chili Cheese Fries/Chili Cheese Dog/Chili Cheeseburger deal is an awesome start.

I've never seen a Wienerschnitzel, closest one is in Louisiana. Sounds like a good place.

~~~

I guess I am going to ask my buddy who works at UPS if they are hiring for sorters.

You won't like it, LinkinPrime.
---
I don't remember exactly what was in that bag full of food, but I ate two chili cheese dogs, some chili cheese fries, half of a burger, and a bunch of mini corn dogs. My friend ate a lot more though.

[quote name='JJSP']If you need to clean your colon, the $3.33 Chili Cheese Fries/Chili Cheese Dog/Chili Cheeseburger deal is an awesome start.[/QUOTE]

My favorite deal from there.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You know there will be a RB4, RB5, and more crap like Beatles RB.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm sure... at least they're not oversaturating the market... Activison has already done that... (next up for Activision? Call of Duty.)

I wonder what Sledgehammer will do with the CoD series. I've been skipping on Treyarch's CoD's ever since they started making them...now I hope the same doesn't go for Sledgehammer.

[quote name='flowery']By the way for anyone who likes contemporary jazz, the new Jamie Cullum album is really good.[/QUOTE]

Only interested if he spends more time playing cool shit on the piano and less time crooning. Guy can play the hell out of them keys.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Rockband 3? :| And here I thought RB2 pretty much did everything well enough that a sequel seemed unnecessary...[/QUOTE]
Shows what you know.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That reminds me... send me that copy of GoW3![/QUOTE]
No.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Shows what you know.

No.[/QUOTE]

Since I'm so obviously wrong what improvements is Rock Band 3 going to revolutionize the rhythm gaming genre with, all knowing, all seeing game-reviewer? ("Vocal Harmonies" and "New setlist" are not valid answers.)

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Only interested if he spends more time playing cool shit on the piano and less time crooning. Guy can play the hell out of them keys.[/QUOTE]

To me these are two great standout tracks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAh0HIU86rA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZP5WipukcY

[quote name='seanr1221']Would you get it for 360 or the P(o)S3, LP?[/QUOTE]

He already answered this when I asked him last week, buddy. Of course xbotPrime got it for the 360. Fewer discs and higher resolution on the PS3 be damned, achievements are what really matters. :cool:

Keep up, will ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back