Superfast, superfast, OTT came in last, but just in time for breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Since I'm so obviously wrong what improvements is Rock Band 3 going to revolutionize the rhythm gaming genre with, all knowing, all seeing game-reviewer? ("Vocal Harmonies" and "New setlist" are not valid answers.)[/QUOTE]
I didn't say I knew what the improvements where going to be, but was just poking fun at you saying you didn't think there'd be a sequel since you couldn't think of anything to warrant a sequel. Harmonix seems to have enough ideas to be working on a sequel, so I'm interested in seeing what they will reveal whenever that happens.

I got the word today that the new season, which finished taping a year ago, is going to be on Thursday June 10th. I can't talk about the cast but the press release should be out around May.

They're closing down the last Gamecrazy/HWV in my area. Which sucks because it was by far the best store out here for trades/used games. It also sucks because they will not be getting in the GoW3 preorders.

I'm thinking of picking up FFXIII with my remaining credit, any other suggestions?

[quote name='JimmieMac']I got the word today that the new season, which finished taping a year ago, is going to be on Thursday June 10th. I can't talk about the cast but the press release should be out around May.[/QUOTE]
So you're not saying it's a melange of previous season's cast members?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']So you're not saying it's a melange of previous season's cast members?[/QUOTE]

No. They filmed 6 and 7 back to back. No repeats.

What the fuck is this bullshit?! I open up my package from Amazon ready to tear into the new Gorillaz album and its in a shitty cardboard slip that samplers generally go in. Where the fuck is the jewel case? Is this how it is for all versions of the album or did I accidentally buy the wrong one?

Ha%20ha%202.jpg

That's what you get for buying music these days.

[quote name='JolietJake']She'll forget about it the next time she goes on a coke binge.[/QUOTE]

It's just stupid. Hell, for all she knows, they may have spelled it Lindsey and not Lindsay. When I hear the name Lindsay, she's not the first person that comes to minds. Stupid tramp, coke whore.

[quote name='zewone']It sucks. Let me have it.[/QUOTE]

Haha. I am trying to register it now, but the site is ass. Overloaded or something.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I got the word today that the new season, which finished taping a year ago, is going to be on Thursday June 10th. I can't talk about the cast but the press release should be out around May.[/QUOTE]

Sweeeeeet.

Whoever is the CAG that keeps raping my Targets, could you kindly eat a dick and shoot yourself in the brain. $$$$$$ ass eBay hoarders can lick my dick sweat.

fucking stupidity. Why not spend a bit on the case, instead of stacking 3 discs on top of one another? Stingy motherfuckers at Square-Enix. Oh well, time to try it out.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']
villain.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Not sure what to think, other than to laugh at darkslime getting the 2nd lowest and he was trying his damnedest to get Villian of the year.

[quote name='Rocko']I doubt it.[/QUOTE]
Maybe if a ton of people voted for him over the ECA fiasco, but then that leaves Wombat with the most and the OTT would win either way.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']I wonder what will happen when Square Enix runs out of "weather" names for characters.[/QUOTE]
They'll add an "a" to them.

[quote name='Brak']NSFW due to language:

$$$ fuck Michael Jackson video $$$

Starts off with a bang, and just keeps exploding.

Most out of control thing I've ever seen.[/QUOTE]

This brought a smile to my face.

~~~

I changed the oil to my car today and found out my Power Steering Pump is leaking and needs to be replaced. It is such a bitch to take all that shit off to fix it too.

~~~

Also, someone broke into my brother's house and stole his TV and mini AR-15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back