Superfast, superfast, OTT came in last, but just in time for breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='flowery']
I changed the oil to my car today and found out my Power Steering Pump is leaking and needs to be replaced. It is such a bitch to take all that shit off to fix it too.

[/QUOTE]

I had all my belts, my water pump, and my engine mount all replaced today. Still better than a new car payment :D

Holy shit, Dr. Joyce Brothers looks like a reanimated corpse

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='craven_fiend']fucking stupidity. Why not spend a bit on the case, instead of stacking 3 discs on top of one another? Stingy motherfuckers at Square-Enix. Oh well, time to try it out.[/QUOTE]

At least it's not Lost Odyssey. That game was 4 discs. And it had the 4th in a little white envelope over with the manual.

[quote name='darthbudge']Hey BSB, are you ever gonna bring back Ass the OTT Turns? I miss it.[/QUOTE]

Man, I'm teaching five classes this semester. I'm barely keeping up with the grading :lol: As much as I'd love to do it again, I'd have to have a reduced schedule. Maybe this summer when I'm only teaching two classes.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']At least it's not Lost Odyssey. That game was 4 discs. And it had the 4th in a little white envelope over with the manual.[/QUOTE]

Almost forgot about that one. It's just lazy on their parts. Is it really that much more costly to throw in another disc slot? Or even an additional holder.

two bold opinions in one post

just got back from alice in wonderland super deluxe imax edition 3d extravaganza.
i did not much care for it and i am all over tim burton's dick usually. 6.4/10.

i just finished listening to plastic beach and did not much care for it.

this has been a ck64 post.

I was so glad I turned over to Fallon because I smiled when Fallon just slipped and fell and cut his hand. Also I would love to fuck Chelsea Handler.

[quote name='TheRock88']Woah, The Pacific is starting this Sunday? For some reason I thought it was gonna be in the summer.[/QUOTE]

And even without HBO, I've lucked into to getting to watch at least the 1st part. DirecTv 101 Network is airing it on the 15th.

I am bored out of my mind, so I found these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l098Tz7E4os

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okHMgiPZmTQ

community.jpg

CrashSpyro123 got screeeewed.

Demand a recount.

Had a Carl's Jr. Grilled Cheese Bacon Burger for the first time last night.

Probably the last.

Don't get me wrong, it was pretty good... but I felt like I was dying after I ate it.

[quote name='crystalklear64']just got back from alice in wonderland super deluxe imax edition 3d extravaganza. i did not much care for it and i am all over tim burton's dick usually. 6.4/10.[/QUOTE]

I'll take this as gospel truth. I first saw the trailer and thought "Burton's not even trying anymore, is he? this is some straight paint-by-numbers shit." And I'm typically a fan as well.

Traded in some bullshit and picked up FFXIII last night. Trying to convince myself I don't need SFIV on the iPhone this morning.

Whoa Corey Haim died. That's a bummer. He was in a lot of my favorite movies as a kid.

EDIT: One of the top searches on Google right now is "assburgers" :lol:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']
500x_hoboken_ryu.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I totally want to steal that sign... tough to pull that off though. :lol:

(This is provided that it ACTUALLY was done, but since it's probably just a 'shop...)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I totally want to steal that sign... tough to pull that off though. :lol:

(This is provided that it ACTUALLY was done, but since it's probably just a 'shop...)[/QUOTE]

Oh, it was done. I saw it last week on my way to New Jersey via the Schuylkill Expressway.

image.php
Just Kidding!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I totally want to steal that sign... tough to pull that off though. :lol:

(This is provided that it ACTUALLY was done, but since it's probably just a 'shop...)[/QUOTE]

Haven't you seen a few shops in your time?

[quote name='Rocko']Since when does Dealextreme no longer sell legally questionable DS products?[/QUOTE]
There's been a bunch of crackdowns on those things recently - they probably pulled them as a precaution.

Whatchu lookin' for? I might have something I don't need.

Played about 2 1/2 hrs of ffxiii last night and the game is still doing tutorials. I know this is the norm, bur god DAMN I hate the getting over the first hump of any RPG. :/

I don't need anything, I had a friend who wanted one and I was going to send him a link, since I've had good experiences with DX.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Played about 2 1/2 hrs of ffxiii last night and the game is still doing tutorials. I know this is the norm, bur god DAMN I hate the getting over the first hump of any RPG. :/[/QUOTE]

I'm on Ch 4 and there are still tutorials. I just want to roam, but I know that's not what this game is about.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Name recognition goes a long way. I think I had less than 20 posts in all of 2009.[/QUOTE]

It must. Apparently just the thought of you to some people nominates you for villain.

Apparently there are a number of food trucks that are expanding to OC, specifically Anaheim, HB, and Fullerton. There's one that is a Jewish deli and another that does empanadas and bacon dogs! We're gonna eat like kings, LP! :drool:

We don't get food trucks at our building. I do miss the food from the roach coach when I used to work at Linksys, even though I did get bad diarrhea once or twice.

We used to get them in Garden Grove pretty regularly. I was always sketchy about eating there, but the guys in the print shop convinced me one day. Awesome tacos, but I wish they'd have told me it was tongue first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back