The Wii U Pre-Order Thread - $349.99/$299.99 - 11/18/12

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8921 replies to this topic

#6421 saiyajinsc

saiyajinsc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

I know UPS offers Saturday delivery, sheesh. I meant Amazon. I never saw any options for Saturday delivery and always got stuff on Monday if I ordered on a Friday. Maybe its a Prime thing? I'm not a Prime member.

Yeah amazon does do Saturday shipping. I do it all the time.

#6422 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

Why don't you stop making up lies. I order stuff overnight from Amazon all the time and they never deliver on Saturdays. They don't even offer Saturday delivery.

amazon offers saturday delivery. They use fedex which delivers on saturdays if they expect it to be delivered on Saturday. (atleast they do that for me)

#6423 lawdood

lawdood

Digital Jedi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

amazon offers saturday delivery. They use fedex which delivers on saturdays if they expect it to be delivered on Saturday. (atleast they do that for me)

Ontrac also delivers on saturday from amazon. In fact, I just got a confirmation for some stuff that shipped today with a delivery date of tomorrow.

th_w03j81.gif  mza_7292321025846149538.100x100-75.jpg

#6424 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

What a joke. Had I known I couldn't use it right away I wouldn't have even signed up for the damn card.

if you apply in store you can use it right away, and they give you a receipt with a barcode that acts as your temporary card until you get the one in the mail

#6425 supercag34

supercag34

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Fedex Home is Tuesday thru Saturday. No Sundays or Mondays.

Nate

#6426 elvis731

elvis731

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

My BB.com order just shipped! NSMB is still in payment validating though, which sucks. Was hoping that they would ship together. May have to go out and buy another game if I only get the console.

#6427 girlracer

girlracer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

My BB.com order just shipped! NSMB is still in payment validating though, which sucks. Was hoping that they would ship together. May have to go out and buy another game if I only get the console.

same boat as you, although i ordered zombiu as well and it already shipped. but the reason i wanted the console in the 1st place is NSMBU

#6428 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

Seriously thinking about canceling my order from TrU. No TVii or whatever its called at launch and a bunch of lazy ass ports is annoying.

Mostly though I just dont have the money and I'm trying to think of reasons to not get one. The only thing really stopping me is that if I decide I dont want it once I have it I can probably just turn around and sell it and get most/all of the money back.

Sigh..

#6429 crunchewy

crunchewy

I have gotten saturday delivery from amazon a number of times. I do have prime. It doesn't cost anything (beyond Prime).
Posted Image

#6430 TURDGAMER

TURDGAMER

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Gamestop shipped my Wii U and it will be here Monday along with 17 Wii U games. It will take me a year to pay for it all but it is worth it. Nothing like being irresponsible with your credit card LOL

#6431 eighty6

eighty6

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

I have gotten saturday delivery from amazon a number of times. I do have prime. It doesn't cost anything (beyond Prime).

It depends upon where you live and if Amazon has local delivery in that area.

#6432 chopper731

chopper731

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

Why don't you stop making up lies. I order stuff overnight from Amazon all the time and they never deliver on Saturdays. They don't even offer Saturday delivery.

I get stuff delivered from Amazon On Saturday all the time. I think it depends on where you live.

#6433 rames989

rames989

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

BB sent me an e-mail saying the console was shipped. The games however were not shipped. I'm going to take my chances on launch day for the rest of the games.

#6434 TimboSliceGB

TimboSliceGB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

Gamestop shipped my Wii U and it will be here Monday along with 17 Wii U games. It will take me a year to pay for it all but it is worth it. Nothing like being irresponsible with your credit card LOL

17 games? why would you buy 17 of the launch titels lol most are shuffle ware and or ports of games already out on other systems

#6435 saiyajinsc

saiyajinsc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

Good lord 17 games. I having trouble picking at least 4 games I want.

#6436 TURDGAMER

TURDGAMER

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

I could not decide so I ordered a couple than added a couple more and in the end I have 17 Wii U games coming. I have trouble making up my mind sometimes. LOL You should have seen me when Wii and PS3 came out the same weekend! It took me well over a year to pay it all off of my credit card LOL!!

#6437 Renaissance 2K

Renaissance 2K

*nom nom nom*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

17 games? why would you buy 17 of the launch titels lol most are shuffle ware and or ports of games already out on other systems

Shuffle ware? Like card games?

#6438 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

I pre-ordered the first day at Gamestop and didn't receive any call yet. Is that a bad sign?

#6439 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

When did you order it and what shipping? My GS.com order hasn't shipped yet. Nor do I have any updated status on it.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#6440 TURDGAMER

TURDGAMER

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

Shuffle ware? Like card games?

I have no idea what shuffle ware or ports are but with 17 games I guess I am getting a few of those LOL

I ordered my Wii U as soon as gamestop put it up. I started checking the page during the press conference and kept refreshing until it was available which was about 2 hours.

Edited by TURDGAMER, 16 November 2012 - 08:42 PM.
update

#6441 Kezmer

Kezmer

Disgruntled Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

I am a us postal carrier and we deliver tons of fed ex and ups parcels everyday now. Ones that say ups innovations or fed ex smart post are dropped off at your local post office on pallets by fed ex and ups and the postal service delivers them the "last mile" they call it. Alot of times you will see 2 barcodes on a package, one from fed ex and ups then a usps delivery confirmation barcode. The tracking on their packages end at the post office and the actual delivery scan comes from a letter carrier. I havent seen a box big enough to be a wii u on my route but the drops usually happen the day before for delivery, ie they get dropped off on fri for sat sat for mon ect.

Dont know if this helps anyone but we deliver tons and tons of amazon parcels
[URL="http://exophase.com/gamercards/"]Posted Image[/URL]

#6442 metsfan1545d

metsfan1545d

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

17 games?

thats just odd

#6443 metsfan1545d

metsfan1545d

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

I have no idea what shuffle ware or ports are but with 17 games I guess I am getting a few of those LOL

could u list the games

im curious

#6444 ZildjianKX

ZildjianKX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

Anyone have their newegg games ship yet?

#6445 drktrpr1

drktrpr1

Total GearsHead

• CAGiversary!

Didn't even know there were 17 WiiU launch games! I might not crack 15 physical games during the system's lifetime!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6446 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

or if you waited until black friday you would have paid half price for those games.. why are you on CAG?

#6447 V Gundam

V Gundam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:46 PM

I pre-ordered the first day at Gamestop and didn't receive any call yet. Is that a bad sign?

Just call your store and ask. My store told me earlier today that they have enough only for pre-orders.

#6448 TURDGAMER

TURDGAMER

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:46 PM

17 games for those that want to know

Mass Effect
Assassins creed
Mario
Sonic racing
madden

nba2k
rabbids land
scribblenauts
espn
zombi

call of duty
ben 10
tank
soccer
batman

funky barn
transformers

#6449 therealdeal19

therealdeal19

GIANT ENEMY CRABS!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:47 PM

Damn, 17 games? I would've just bought them from Target at least. B2 G1 50% off. At least be a CAG about it. :p

516078.png
TheHolyPickle.jpg

#6450 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

When did you order it and what shipping? My GS.com order hasn't shipped yet.

My order shipped earlier today. My dad placed the order somewhere between 10AM - 11AM on the first day of preorders, 9/13.