This message is hidden because JolietJake is Banned/Welcome Back Wolve OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
"I want him DEAD! I want his family DEAD! I want his house burned to the GROUND! I wanna go there in the middle of the night and I wanna PISS ON HIS ASHES! "

- Al Capone in The Untouchables

Last edited by a moderator:
So i'm not 100% sure, but it seems like the dude who just bought my Mass Effect 2 CE sexually assaulted a 16yr girl, tried to run over police, and got shot by them.

[quote name='Pookymeister']So i'm not 100% sure, but it seems like the dude who just bought my Mass Effect 2 CE sexually assaulted a 16yr girl, tried to run over police, and got shot by them.[/QUOTE]

Did he leave positive feedback and how is he related to speedracer's landlord?

Well, i didn't ship anything yet - i usually google high-value item buyers beforehand to make sure there's nothing that screams 'scammer'.

The above happened 11 months ago, so not sure why the guy would be able to be buying $130 xbox games if it was him. Shipping address is 3 hour drive from where news story reported the incident.

I like how the last thread ran for a week.
Information about a keyboard being included in the Rock Band 3 package was teased in the Green Day: Rock Band demo, and we have now been given some exclusive information by our now-famous Mole about what we can expect from Rock Band 3. Read on to find out what to expect from the instruments in the latest version of the game.

It's the '80s!

There won't actually be a keyboard peripheral sold with the game; instead there will be a keytar-like instrument supported. For those who didn't listen to much '80s music, a keytar is a sort of keyboard with a strap, held like a guitar. The keytar will be the only new instrument for the game.

We were surprised that new instruments were being released at all, since Activision had noted that they were focusing on software and not hardware in order to cut costs. We figured Harmonix would follow what seemed to be a savvy strategy in a world already choked with peripherals. Harmonix will actually be doing something similar, and the peripherals will be created by an outside company.

Mad Catz is bringing the instruments

Mad Catz will be creating all the Rock Band 3 instruments and bundles; EA will only be distributing the software. Mad Catz will be offering many different bundles with different combinations of instruments available, and there will be bundles that are exclusive to certain retailers. If you have guitars, you'll be able to find a bundle for drums. If you need everything, that will be available as well. If a store doesn't want to be saddled with huge boxes, they can simply stock the game.

This will allow the focus of the launch to be kept on the software, and we're told that there will be a "pro" mode included in the game that will require proper technique, and may lead to actual skills on guitars and bass. How this will work isn't known, but it's possible Mad Catz may create a product that more closely mimics an actual guitar.

All this information is firmly in the rumor pile, excluding the Mad Catz connection, but our Mole has successfully broken more stories in gaming news and peripherals than anyone else in this business, so we're confident in this data. It also makes sense: Mad Catz has long had the license to release Rock Band peripherals, and large bundles suffer from thin margins and can be expensive to stock. Giving control of the hardware to a company who knows how to release and ship peripherals makes sense for everyone, and more bundles give retailers a new layer of granularity to stock items based on their needs.

As for the keytar? We have no clue. Expect this information to be confirmed at E3.
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2010/05/exclusive-rock-band-3-brings-keytar-new-pro-mode.ars

Gross.

I wouldn't care if the keytar doubled as a keyboard. Use the keytar for easy/medium difficulty, then attach legs and play it like a keyboard for hard/expert.

They should just have a nice cheap keyboard that actually teaches you how to play the real thing, kinda like those light up keyboards.

More like:

The JolietJake Appreciation OTT.

I mean seriously.

Most of us are united by our hatred of him... he's inadvertently brought us all together.

i made a thing
tumblr_l320ajjMZ81qzb5lso1_500.jpg

[quote name='TheRock88']A keytar? Really? :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Would you feel better if it were a key-tie?
4VN2D00Z.jpg

JFD - Sea Horses are one of my favorite animals. The argonaut octopus is my current favorite. :cool:

Shouldn't it be more like "these messages are hidden because JolietJake, LincolnPrime and ThatManaKnight are on your ignore list OTT" ?

I'm not sure what's more pathetic, that jolietjake pretends to ignore us, or that he really does and his reason for being in the OTT is a friendship with Linkin.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Man, the Boondocks episode of Jimmy Rebel was genius. And it's the first Boodocks episode that made me straight up uncomfortable.[/QUOTE]
I kept thinking about that blind white supremacist skit on Chapelle's show. Especially the reaction the people in that meeting had.

[quote name='JolietJake']GTFO munch.[/QUOTE]

whoa, ouroboros OTT. Jake telling Munch telling Jake to gtfo. The wold is going to end.

Hm... I opened a savings account a while back and they just gave me $50 in "bonus interest". Sounds like $50 in "weed money" to me.

Lulz @ "gangs are posers".

So I spilled coke on my laptop a few weeks ago.

Let it dry out overnight after cleanup, it seemed to work the next day. Turned on and off.

Turned it on the next day and was downloading something and it just up and shut off. Wouldn't turn on afterwards. I opened it up, took everything apart, cleaned the motherboard with rubbing alcohol and scrubbed anything that seemed to look like it may have been tarnished by the soda. Put it back together and it eventually seemed to start working.

It's been pretty consistent, except sometimes I'd have to pull out the battery to get it to boot up. I tried to boot it this morning and it was a no go. Tried removing the battery, nothing. Unplugged it, let it sit, tried the "static buildup discharge" trick with the power button -- still nothing.

Anyone got a clue as to why it's tempermental and/or a suggestion on how to fix it permanently?

The Celtics are looking pretty pathetic. 2 people with concussions, 1 big man fouled out and 1 ejected. I actually laughed when Big Baby got hurt; not because he was hurt, but because Doc Rivers was shouting at him to get up and run the court, then when he tried to get it up he stumbled across the court like a...big drunken baby.

That game was boring. The NBA needs to ease up on foul calls. It's lame having free throws stop the flow of the game every 4ish possessions.

michellebeadleeatingaho.gif

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']So I spilled coke on my laptop a few weeks ago.

Let it dry out overnight after cleanup, it seemed to work the next day. Turned on and off.

Turned it on the next day and was downloading something and it just up and shut off. Wouldn't turn on afterwards. I opened it up, took everything apart, cleaned the motherboard with rubbing alcohol and scrubbed anything that seemed to look like it may have been tarnished by the soda. Put it back together and it eventually seemed to start working.

It's been pretty consistent, except sometimes I'd have to pull out the battery to get it to boot up. I tried to boot it this morning and it was a no go. Tried removing the battery, nothing. Unplugged it, let it sit, tried the "static buildup discharge" trick with the power button -- still nothing.

Anyone got a clue as to why it's tempermental and/or a suggestion on how to fix it permanently?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately Frosty, Coca-Cola is highly corrosive.
CorrosiveCoke ;)
. Metallurgists use it to strip away patina on old coins, metals, etc. Sounds like you cleaned it up, but may have missed a spot or two and over time it ate away at your circuits.

I woulds say...

MacBook-Pro-its-dead-jim-320.gif

[quote name='munch']I'm not sure what's more pathetic, that jolietjake pretends to ignore us, or that he really does and his reason for being in the OTT is a friendship with Linkin.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JolietJake']GTFO munch.[/QUOTE]

Can we please expose this dick eating $$$$$$ for being the fraud that he is. He's nothing but a troll who loves to be shit on. He pretends to put people on ignore. How pathetic.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey TFN, what's a good cattle decapitation song? i want to cover them.[/QUOTE]

Just scream really loud and play random screeching notes on your guitar. That'll pretty much cover everything.

jolietjake, do you have red hair, pimples, and braces because you love to get shit on, or do you love to get shit on because you have red hair, pimples and braces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back