AMC's The Walking Dead - S3 2nd half starts 02/10/13 9PM ET

• Please log in to reply
2479 replies to this topic

#1741 Sycowulf

Sycowulf

Somewhat Damaged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:49 AM

He guys I'm watching a rerun of the new episode. Got a question.

I'm on mobile idk how to get that spoiler button.. I guess /spoilers?

Spoiler

What's he referring to?

Also what's the deal between maggie and glenn again?

Why is maggie mad?

Edit: holy shit I got the tags right by typing them lol

RE: Daryl & Merle

Spoiler

#1742 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:54 AM

Anyone picking up that new walking dead game

#1743 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:59 AM

RE: Daryl & Merle

Spoiler

I didn't notice any of that just his tats

#1744 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:13 AM

I didn't notice any of that just his tats

The tats were distracting, but yeah, we were supposed to look at the spoilered stuff.

#1745 Kylearan

Kylearan

Hell Drifter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:31 AM

Spoiler

#1746 usickenme

usickenme

I'm the a-hole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:34 AM

I love the show but kind of getting tired of nothing happening for 55 minutes then a big "oh shit!" at the end.

#1747 Rodimus

Rodimus

I'm Different

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:48 AM

I don't know which character is washing and waxing all the cars but they did a bang up job with that truck.

#1748 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:34 AM

Nice episode of call of walking dead dead duty :roll:

The writers need to seriously stop being so goddamn shitty and predictable when someones about to get axed ( no pun intended axle lol )

also "slloooooooow down beaner" - LOL Merle i swear :rofl:. The Governor continues to be the best part of this show

Props to axles body being one of the best bullet proof shields ive ever seen i mean no scratch on carol =]

Edited by renique46, 18 February 2013 - 09:54 AM.

#1749 Ced

Ced

Monster Hustler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:14 PM

Season finale: Rick wields Axel's Kevlar corpse and Hershel's infinite shotgun, singlehandedly defends the prison and takes Woodbury.

#1750 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

The director did a pretty bad job at supposedly showing the scars that I never noticed. Even on talking dead someone asked about the tats over the scars.

#1751 usickenme

usickenme

I'm the a-hole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:25 PM

as far as the scars...I thought they were pretty easy to spot.

#1752 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

Season finale: Rick wields Axel's Kevlar corpse and Hershel's infinite shotgun, singlehandedly defends the prison and takes Woodbury.

While riding a motorcycle he spray painted LIKE A BOSS on. There will also be fireworks.

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#1753 Manifest95

Manifest95

Every Dollar Counts!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:55 PM

I don't know which character is washing and waxing all the cars but they did a bang up job with that truck.

LMAO! I turned to my wife and asked her "Where the Fuck did they just find a brand new Dodge Ram in the middle of a zombie apocalypse?"

But yea, I was pretty pissed with this episode.
Spoiler

Posted Image

#1754 Strell

Strell

LOBSTERS!....IN MY PANTS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:58 PM

The governor needs to step it up. I would have hacked into the prison's speakers and said ZOMBIES HAVE ENTERED THE GAME when that van's door dropped open.

Posted Image
Aminal Crossing: Strell@Tazmily, 2836-3590- 0819

"One of the more...amusing screwballs around here..." - shrike4242
Join the El Hoardo Fan Club!
Threadless.com puts the fun back in laundry!...lafundry! HOORAY! (Referral link)
Wii Obscure FAQ and Facts Thread [Version 2.0] ::: Wii Shop Thread ::: DSi Shop Thread

#1755 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

LMAO! I turned to my wife and asked her "Where the Fuck did they just find a brand new Dodge Ram in the middle of a zombie apocalypse?"

I knew there was something off about that truck.

Spoiler

Not true.
Spoiler

#1756 Manifest95

Manifest95

Every Dollar Counts!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

Not true.

Spoiler

:lol: You got that right!
Posted Image

#1757 Soodmeg

Soodmeg

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:16 PM

#1758 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

I must be the only one that's been completely happy with every season thus far. I've enjoyed pretty much every episode. I don't need any more action, more zombies, more Darryl, or whatever. I'm fine with the show as it is. I enjoy it because I enjoy the interactions between the characters. It's much deeper than just zombies and gore.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1759 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:42 PM

As usual, people just like to nitpick. I'm not going to say it was a flawless episode, and like pretty much any TV show ever in the history of life, there were things that lacked realism. But like it's been brought up a thousand times over...nitpicking about minor details being "unrealistic" in a show about zombies just seems silly. It's still one of the most enjoyable shows on television right now (as proven by the ratings it pulls in week after week).

I'm actually surprised so many people had issues with this episode, as I thought it had a solid mix of drama, action, and tension. The scenes with Darryl and Merle, Glenn's struggle to deal with what has been happening, Rick trying to keep it together, etc. The way people just mercilessly rip into the characters and their actions...they're just not giving them any leeway for erratic behavior during a crisis situation. Then you've got people too busy thinking of their next complaint that they miss blatant scars on somebody's back or forget why there's tension between Maggie and Glenn. This is the biggest show on TV right now. It's gotta be doing something right.

#1760 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:58 PM

lol just noticed this

Posted Image
Posted Image

come on now, that is just lazy

#1761 Predator21281

Predator21281

The Parking Lot Pimp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:13 AM

You're correct that Moore stopped at the first trade but you're wrong when it comes to Adlard having better artwork. I really think that Tony Moore is one of the best comic artists in the industry these days (and I've read a lot of dumb books just because he did the art for it). Not to say that Adlard's art is horrible, I just think that it wasn't very good at first and has gradually improved over the course of his run.

I still don't know why Adlard changed Andrea to look like her sister and then in the show put Andrea is back to being blonde.
Brawl Friend Code
Gull 5198 2154 2481

#1762 thenexus6

thenexus6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

Spoiler

I share your comment, shooting / shoot outs on television shows are very frustrating. Also terrible continuity error on the tattoo!

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

the-nexus6.png

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.
https://twitter.com/saunderscowie

#1763 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

I share your comment, shooting / shoot outs on television shows are very frustrating. Also terrible continuity error on the tattoo!

Calling it "terrible" is a bit of an exaggeration. Movies and TV shows do things like that all the time. You'll have shirts going from buttoned to unbuttoned, objects "mysteriously" moving back and forth, etc. It's just extremely difficult to be that perfect all the time. If I had to guess, there was probably a logical reason the shot needed to be mirrored, and they were just hoping people wouldn't notice. For people to gripe about it so severely just shows that they're looking for problems. I'd suggest that people just relax and have a good time, but I know what a massive uproar that would cause.

#1764 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

I must be the only one that's been completely happy with every season thus far. I've enjoyed pretty much every episode. I don't need any more action, more zombies, more Darryl, or whatever. I'm fine with the show as it is. I enjoy it because I enjoy the interactions between the characters. It's much deeper than just zombies and gore.

Same. I'm not a big action show/movie fan, I'm more into it for the character stuff. I also don't nitpick things much, which helps not get annoyed by things like not being able to hit the governor and other people, and being crack shots on the zombies that drive people nuts.

The show isn't a masterpiece or anything, but I like the characters and seeing how they interact and develop in dealing with life in the post-zombie apocalypse. Those are the main things that have me still watching and reading the comics.

Edited by dmaul1114, 19 February 2013 - 06:22 PM.

#1765 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:16 PM

Same. I'm not a big action show/movie fan, I'm more into it for the character stuff. I also don't nitpick things much, which helps not get annoyed by things like not being able to hit the governor and other people, and being crack shots on the zombies that drive people nuts.

The show isn't a master piece or anything, but I like the characters and seeing how the interact and develop in dealing with life in the post-zombie apocalypse. That's the main things that has me still watching and reading the comics.

100% agreed.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1766 Calipso

Calipso

Der Metzgermeister

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

The shootout from sunday's episode reminded me of Star Wars. Stormtrooper effect.
Currently playing:
:pc: - Red Orchestra 2
:pc: - Killing Floor
:pc: - SimCity 4
:360: - Uno
:360: - Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

#1767 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:35 AM

Hopefully we're now done with the stupid Glenn/Maggie & Rick/Lori nonsense. It's run its course now.

#1768 WarlordPayne

WarlordPayne

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:09 AM

The shootout was a bit ridiculous, but to be fair it's different shooting at something that is slowly walking towards you and shooting at someone that is firing hot death in your general direction.

#1769 sml_mndz

sml_mndz

I LOVE FANSERVICE XD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:30 AM

The shootout from sunday's episode reminded me of Star Wars. Stormtrooper effect.

A-Team?
Posted Image

#1770 VipFREAK

VipFREAK

Fun Knee!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

I'm not sure what I found more hilarious...

That they couldn't hit one idiot standing out in the open, yet dead easy head shots on zombies, or using a filing cabinet as a bullet proof cover...

My Summer Motto: "When Nature turns off the damn heat I'll turn off my A/C"

Trade List