- - - - -

Extra Life Charity Gaming Marathon - RAFFLE WINNERS ANNOUNCED - CHECK LIST

• Please log in to reply
379 replies to this topic

#61 doctorfaustus

doctorfaustus

Posted 05 October 2010 - 01:45 AM

New Deal!

Kicking this thing into high-gear! I have some prizes for those who sponsor me!

Donate $25 and receive as a gift one of the following:

Dragon Quest IX Blue Slime String Bag

Magic: The Gathering Planeswalker 30-Card Deck

Dante's Inferno: An Animated Epic DVD

Marvel Super Hero Squad TCG starter deck
&
Marvel Super Hero Squad cap

Brink T-Shirt (Black)(XL)

The Terminator Blu-ray NEW

Super Scribblenauts Magnet Set (similar to those poetry magnets they sell at Barnes & Noble, but with awesome nouns (T-rex) and adjectives (Hairy)

Pax 2010 Duke Nukem T-Shirt (Red)(xxl) I really wanted to keep this one! My fiancee and I were in line for over 2 hours just to get a chance to play the demo.

If you're interested in these gifts, please leave a comment here. Once the donation is made, I'll set aside your gift!

#62 Lardhut

Lardhut

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:11 AM

Happy to help out!
Lardhut [PSN - Lardhut]
But I'll probably spend most of the time on Steam - Lucas1014.

#63 frostybroc

frostybroc

ROFLTrooper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2010 - 11:28 AM

My PS3 decided to crap out on me so it looks like Monster Hunter 3 for me those 24 hours.

MH3 Tag: Frosty
4WytjRR.png
Team CAG is looking for more members to help raise money, doing you could win free games, and swag. Best of all you're helping out kids who are in need. Sign up!

#64 DrMunkee

DrMunkee

Logical AND dreamy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2010 - 01:49 PM

I shot an PM over to CheapyD asking for a front page spot.

Keep your fingers crossed.

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

#65 DrMunkee

DrMunkee

Logical AND dreamy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2010 - 03:25 PM

We got a shout out on the CAGcast. Good job whoever asked!

I'm still seeing if we can get a front page post.

EDIT : Thanks CheapyD for the front page!

Edited by DrMunkee, 08 October 2010 - 03:18 PM.

"The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke."

#66 transientnebula

transientnebula

Posted 08 October 2010 - 03:28 PM

Just joined the team!

my link is : https://www.hospital...2153D4459BE8BB4

XBL: transientnebula
steam: phreakslayer
raptr: phreakslayer

thanks!

Edited by transientnebula, 13 October 2010 - 10:28 PM.
joined CAG team

#67 Beatofficer

Beatofficer

GOT HEEEEEM!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2010 - 04:35 PM

Okay, I'm doing this, my PSN is TsaiPesmerga

My link is: https://www.hospital...921B4CCD8273D1A

I'll probably be doing a combo of Castlevania Lords of Shadow and Fallout 3.
!San Francisco Giants 2010 & 2012 World Series Champions!

Posted Image

#68 liberaltugboat

liberaltugboat

Don't Tug on Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2010 - 04:43 PM

I'm in for Team CAG!
LiberalTugboat - [XBL: LIBERALxTUGBOAT] [PSN: LiberalTugboat] [Steam: LiberalTugboat]
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/LiberalTugboat

Liberating the world... one Tug at a time.

#69 Sunfire14

Sunfire14

When I grow up, I want to be a Steam Shovel!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:30 PM

I'm in as well, still somewhat new to this site. Sending out the emails and FB shortly. I'm gonna see if I have anything to toss up for encentives as well. I have a suggestion, instead of just asking people you know for donations, why not get your gaming friends involved as well. I'm sure they have friends and family that you don't know. You would be surprised how many people would be interested in doing this. The more money raised in total will trump any individual achievement any day.

XBL: Sunfire14

https://www.hospital...927EC35414FE569

#70 DrMunkee

DrMunkee

Logical AND dreamy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:38 PM

Hey there,

Im having some trouble getting people in Philly.

my link is : https://www.hospital...2153D4459BE8BB4

thanks!

Do you want to be part of Team CAG or just associated with it? If you want to be part of the team, you should read the original post for information on how to join!

Thanks!

#71 kevindoc

kevindoc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:57 PM

Just joined the team! Thanks for setting this up :-)
I'll be starting my marathon later that night on the 16th but send me a FR on XBL to get some multi-player going (XBL: pwn15her)
https://www.hospital...673A6FD137CD77F

EDIT: forgot to leave my steam username: kevindoc
feel free to add me! :-)

Edited by kevindoc, 15 October 2010 - 01:34 PM.

#72 frostybroc

frostybroc

ROFLTrooper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:41 PM

Well I got paid and was able to donate a bit more, so I added another $6 for a total of $11. I'm halfway to my goal of $200.
4WytjRR.png
Team CAG is looking for more members to help raise money, doing you could win free games, and swag. Best of all you're helping out kids who are in need. Sign up!

#73 Sunfire14

Sunfire14

When I grow up, I want to be a Steam Shovel!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:52 PM

Ok,
I have a contest for those who choose to donate through me. This will be as basic as it can be. I will reward the highest donations at the end of the event. I've come up with 10 prizes, being labeled Prize #1 - Prize #10. Whoever donates the highest amount will recieve Prize #1. Whoever donates the second highest amount will recieve Prize #2, and so on, all the way down to prize #10.

If you choose to donate though me, please send me a PM with your name so I can include you in the contest.

I am holding this contest exclusive to CAG members. All of my friends and family will be excluded. Also, any CAG members who do not PM who they are will be excluded as I will have no way to know if you are from CAG or a random Facebook friend or something of the like.

*If only 1 person from CAG sponsors me, I will only give out the top prize. If only 2 people from CAG sponsor me, I will only give out the top 2 prizes. . and so on so on.

-Prize List-

Prize #1 ~ $25 Amazon.com Gift Card
Prize #2 ~ Capcom Shot Glass Set. Contains 4 Shot Glasses (Resident Evil, Lost Planet 2, Dark Void and Dead Rising 2)
Prize #3 ~ Dante's Inferno Figure
Prize #4 ~ Gamestop Plush "Bunny" Keychain (Bunny itself is 3-4 inches tall)
Prize #5 ~ Halo ODST Lanyard
Prize #6 ~ Forza 3 Lanyard
Prize #7 ~ USB Skateboard Flash Drive (no idea what size it holds, does not say on the package)
Prize #8 ~ Street Fighter 4 Thumb Fighters (Blanka & Dee Jay)
Prize #9 ~ Halo: Reach DLC Recon Helmet (The one that came with the first shipment of the game)
Prize #10 ~ 2x 48 HR. live trials (I'm sorry, I couldn't find a 10th prize. . . :D)

**I will cover shipping for prizes that need to be shipped. Any prize that is able to be emailed, is going to be emailed to save on the shipping.
**I will notify Prize winners on 10-18. You will have until 10-24 to respond to my PM and claim your prize. If you do not respond within that time frame, you will forfit your prize.

If you choose to sponor me, let me thank you in advance. If you choose not to sponsor me, please sponsor someone. Every little bit will help and this is a fantastic charity.

https://www.hospital...927EC35414FE569

*In the event of a tie for sponsor amount, I will use whoever made their donation first as the tie breaker. I will determine this by whoever PM'd me first about their donation.

Ok, as much as I would love to try and go 24 hrs straight, I can't get it scheduled. I am going to have to spread it out over the next few days. I will try and get as much in during the actual marathon as possible, but most of the games I have I won't play in front of my daughter. I see alot of LBP and Mod Racers in my gaming future with her tomorrow. For those who sent me a friend invite on 360, when I do pop on, I'm good for Reach or MoH. I will hit my 24 hour goal before the make-up day is over, that I promise! Good luck to those who attempt the whole 24 hours in one sitting!!

Edited by Sunfire14, 15 October 2010 - 10:49 PM.
Added Tie Breaker

#74 kevindoc

kevindoc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2010 - 08:01 PM

Hey fellow CAG's!
I decided to dip into my personal game stash to help support the cause.
For every donation of $50 or higher from a CAG member I will send you any ONE of the xbox 360 games below.
The games are used but in perfect working condition. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
After you donate, PM me on CAG with the name on the donation (so I can verify that the donation is legit), which game you want, and the mailing address to send the game to.
I will update this post ASAP when each game is taken so that you know what is still available. If I receive multiple donations requesting the same game, the person who PM's me first will get it and I will ask the others to request a different game (you can PM me a second choice if you'd like). Once all games are gone, sorry but I'm out of prizes after that. I WILL run this honestly and fairly. Worst case, you are supporting a great cause!

https://www.hospital...673A6FD137CD77F

any ONE of the following used xbox360 games per $50 donation:
- Just Cause 2
- Red Dead Redemption
- Split/Second
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Fable II
- Gears of War 2
- The Orange Box
- Little League World Series Baseball 2010
- Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
- Lego Batman
- The Bourne Conspiracy

Thank You in advance!
I know not very game listed is worth $50....but its for a good cause :-)

#75 DrMunkee

DrMunkee

Logical AND dreamy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2010 - 08:39 PM

Everything should be updated up to this point. I did a lot of stuff in one edit, so I urge everyone to check their links in the OP. I'm 99.9% sure that everything is correct, but better safe and sorry.

Thanks everyone!

#76 kevindoc

kevindoc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:28 PM

Everything should be updated up to this point. I did a lot of stuff in one edit, so I urge everyone to check their links in the OP. I'm 99.9% sure that everything is correct, but better safe and sorry.

Thanks everyone!

Looks good. Thanks for pulling all that together!

#77 blaine878

blaine878

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:35 PM

I joined the team.

My donation page is: https://www.hospital...9451A66B2DE77D8
404 error: Signature not found

#78 Mr Dude65

Mr Dude65

CAG Uber-Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2010 - 12:18 AM

I'm really excited!!!!!! Here's my Donation Page: https://www.hospital...958ABF7 C70C18D

Gamertag is: Mr Dude65

Hit me up all day for any Halo Reach games, or contact me about any other game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This space reserved in memory of one of the greatest heroes we will ever know. He faced insurmountable odds and sacrificed all for what he believed in. He died so that we could delay the inevitable. His name shall be honored forever, and his legend inscribed into the annals of history forever. And his name was...

Marauder Shields.

Remember 03.06.12.
http://gamercard.xbo...ertag=Mr Dude65

#79 commandercody83

commandercody83

SAMURAI!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2010 - 02:26 AM

commandercody83 - team a life of gaming [XBL - commandercody83]

#80 Diffusion

Diffusion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:26 AM

Alright, im joining as I was already part of Extra Life before I even caught the thread.

Diffusion - PSN - FerioKun

Doubt ill be on much though, as im planning on playing 24 straight hours of Virtual Boy (I wanted a challenge for those donations!)

And my main big thing is I have a numbered and signed Kevin Butler poster, that will be given away to the highest donor. Current high right now is $50, but I only have 3 donors right now anyway x.x

Have a blast everyone!

Edited by Diffusion, 09 October 2010 - 10:20 PM.

#81 DrMunkee

DrMunkee

Logical AND dreamy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:45 AM

Alright, im joining as I was already part of Extra Life before I even caught the thread.

Diffusion - PSN - FerioKun

Doubt ill be on much though, as im planning on playing 24 straight hours of Virtual Boy (I wanted a challenge for those donations!)

And my main big thing is I have a numbered and signed Kevin Butler poster, that will be given away to the highest donor. Current high right now is $50, but I only have 3 donors right now anyway x.x

Have a blast everyone!

Your link was being uncooperative, but I think that I found your page. Could you check it before I throw your prize offer in the mix?

#82 bluedotlounge

bluedotlounge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:19 PM

Castlevania: LoS is definitely one of the games I'm playing as I'm also reviewing it for Examiner.com. People are saying it's 20 hours so I'm going to get an 8 hour head start before the marathon, leaving me with 12 more hours to fit in other games. I'm also doing this first playthrough on hard. Let's see how that works for my dexterity and sanity when I reach the late hours.

#83 Beatofficer

Beatofficer

GOT HEEEEEM!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:49 PM

Castlevania: LoS is definitely one of the games I'm playing as I'm also reviewing it for Examiner.com. People are saying it's 20 hours so I'm going to get an 8 hour head start before the marathon, leaving me with 12 more hours to fit in other games. I'm also doing this first playthrough on hard. Let's see how that works for my dexterity and sanity when I reach the late hours.

The later levels might make you go insane with sleep deprivation haha.
!San Francisco Giants 2010 & 2012 World Series Champions!

Posted Image

#84 Diffusion

Diffusion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:21 PM

Your link was being uncooperative, but I think that I found your page. Could you check it before I throw your prize offer in the mix?

Link fixed up sorry about that! Ill get a pic up of it tonight too (after work)

#85 Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X

Posted 10 October 2010 - 02:13 AM

Well being in Korea sure has hurt my ability to gather donations. I'm hoping I can get something together when I get back Monday, maybe offer some prizes or something. Otherwise it may just be easier to donate to someone else.

#86 MrNEWZ

MrNEWZ

Newzbytes~!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:13 AM

This always happens around my wedding anniversary. I would love to participate... :-/
-Michael

Posted Image

#87 JadedJedi

JadedJedi

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:11 PM

I'm on the team. XBL: BlooRaspberry PSN: darthastard
Posted Image Posted Image

#88 The Bowman 007

The Bowman 007

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:54 PM

The Bowman - [ XBLA - The Bowman 007] [ PSN - The_Bowman_007 ]

Donation Page: https://www.hospital...0372C748184D37F

I will definitely be playing some Halo: Reach and Uncharted 2, so hit me up if you're want to team up or anything.

#89 crossyndicate

crossyndicate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:32 PM

Howdy I joined the team!
Donations Link! = https://www.hospital...80993EE C71C58A

XBL = crossyndicate

I will be playing REACH, Dead Rising 2, Medal of Honor on 360 for sure and a bunch of vintage stuff!
Maybe and hour of Virtual Boy :x
Wish me luck haha
Posted Image

#90 DrMunkee

DrMunkee

Logical AND dreamy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:28 PM

I'm on the team. XBL: BlooRaspberry PSN: darthastard

Could you give your donation link please?

Thanks!