Sears.com Resident Evil 5 and Fallout 3 CE's 19.97, Resistance 2 CE 29.97

laundrymatt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
Sears.com has Fallout 3 CE and Resident Evil 5 CE for 19.97 each. Fallout ships for free, Resident Evil ships for .99 cents. I cashed in on both, great prices. Just wanted to pass it on ;) (ps3 versions, not sure about other consoles)

EDIT: http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05896445000P?prdNo=20 RE
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05896328000P?prdNo=3 FO3

Links

Another EDIT: Resistance 2 CE 29.97, not sure about shipping, already had it so didn't buy it. Sorry. http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...3000P?prdNo=19

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up RE5 for PS3 - thank you OP~!

Is it this (original) edition of the Fallout 3 for PS3 that's not buggy as much as the game of the year edition?

Thanks OP! In for a lunchbox and bobblehead! Oh, and it comes with a game too. Cheaper for this than buying the swag off ebay. And I've lusted after that bobblehead long enough.

"Is it this (original) edition of the Fallout 3 for PS3 that's not buggy as much as the game of the year edition?" YES

I have actually had these links bookmarked for a month or better, but the price was 29.97 each and I was strapped for cash. So, I finally decided to purchase today, and SURPRISE, 10 dollars cheaper for each. Couldnt believe it.

[quote name='laundrymatt']May be a noob question, but how do I edit the title to include resistance 2?[/QUOTE]

Click edit. Then once on the edit screen click "GO ADVANCED". ;)

Thanks for posting, i'm in for a Fallout to keep sealed. I LOVED that game.

fallout-3-collectors-edition-20081028114507564_640w.jpg

loverlyre5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KarlMarx']Why am I getting charged shipping on FO3? I thought it was free.[/QUOTE]

"Over-sized shipping" was 99 cents for me too. I am also outraged. I cancelled my New Vegas pre-order immediately.

[quote name='KarlMarx']Why am I getting charged shipping on FO3? I thought it was free.[/QUOTE]
Not sure, I was charged .99 oversized shipping for RE, but gave me free shipping for FO3. I assumed that was across the board, maybe special circumstance??? No clue.

[quote name='$hady']Click edit. Then once on the edit screen click "GO ADVANCED". ;)

Thanks for posting, i'm in for a Fallout to keep sealed. I LOVED that game.
fallout-3-collectors-edition-20081028114507564_640w.jpg

loverlyre5.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Thanks. Nice pics by the way, can't wait for the fallout 3 to get here!

[quote name='laundrymatt']Not sure, I was charged .99 oversized shipping for RE, but gave me free shipping for FO3. I assumed that was across the board, maybe special circumstance??? No clue.[/QUOTE]

No biggie, I just did site to store shipping. Just wondering if you were clicking on something else to get free shipping. Thanks for the post, picked up FO3 :).

[quote name='sadboy']Would of bite if were on Xbox.[/QUOTE]
there is a link towards the beginning of the post for 360 versions, i think the 360 FO3 is 29.97 though :cry:

[quote name='$hady']SEARS5OFF50 gets you $5 of $50 purchase.[/QUOTE]
i tried to use that and it wouldnt work for me, i figured it couldnt be used on markdowns or something

[quote name='rambo408']i'm gonna wait til it hits 10,

hope it doesnt sell out[/QUOTE]
there goes that plan, its on sd frontpage now

[quote name='laundrymatt']i tried to use that and it wouldnt work for me, i figured it couldnt be used on markdowns or something[/QUOTE]

Yea sorry I saw it but it didnt work when I checked out. Posted for people since everyone is prolly ordering real quick. lol

Fyi, this edition of re5 is not compatible with the move controller. I wanted to getit because i figure ill get the move at some point but it sucks that capcom didnt allow the patch to work with all editions of the game.

sears is so weird...all the other games are more then suggested retail, no wonder why they discount stuff after so long.

Well, why not - picked up Fallout 3 for $19.97 plus 99 cents for shipping. I think I can handle that whopping shipping charge... I'm just wondering if they really have all of these - I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I had a mint used copy of the regular version that I got from one of the HWV $4.99 used game sales so this is quite a jump in price from that. I'm not sure if I'll open this one and maybe sell/trade-in the used copy, or keep it sealed and just play the used one (or, most likely, never play either ;)).

Then again, i can just let this pass and let someone grab one.

anyone is willing to sell me their necklace for...5 bucks?
i will pay shipping too.
=/

bread's done
Back