Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:09 PM

Got my key as well :D

#513 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:15 PM

I got mine now but my buddy still has yet to get his :/

EDIT: As soon as I say that he restarts the launcher and now he has a key, so if you dont see one just try restarting.

659629.png?68329996

#514 SirMikael

SirMikael

Touch Not This CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:18 PM

Quick question. Can i install this game on 2 computers at the same time?

I kinda of installed it in my netbook and lets just say it doesn't run "smooth" so i want to install it on my pc..

Yes, you can install it on 2 computers at the same time, but you'll only have one CD key for online play. You have to install the client on both computers, download the game on both computers, and then you should be good.

As you'd mentioned...you're probably not going to have a great time playing it on a netbook. :)

#515 Justin42

Justin42

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:21 PM

wow, how did I miss this?? :(

#516 destroyu68

destroyu68

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:52 PM

Im done installing the game and when i start it, it asks me for my cd key, i type it in and it shows up "Invalid Cd Key!", whats wrong with my cd key?

#517 DarkPGR

DarkPGR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2010 - 11:55 PM

Keys are back in stock! Go to the client to get yours!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#518 AllenScribe

AllenScribe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2010 - 05:28 PM

This is the definition of an awesome deal. I've not used Games for Windows before. Where do I go to find the key?

#519 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2010 - 05:51 PM

This is the definition of an awesome deal. I've not used Games for Windows before. Where do I go to find the key?

Right click the CD icon next to the game and select display keys (or something like that). This is a stupid UI mistake making something so important so hard to find.
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#520 gcorlett

gcorlett

For reals.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2010 - 05:52 PM

It took me a while to find it, too.

1) restart your client, if you haven't.
2) Go to the "downloads" section, where you can see the games you've pruchased. Find your game. Expand it; there's a drop--arrow that will reveal your activation keys.

#521 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2010 - 05:54 PM

Quick question. Can i install this game on 2 computers at the same time?

I kinda of installed it in my netbook and lets just say it doesn't run "smooth" so i want to install it on my pc..

Yes, but you will not be able to play at the same time as you need to be connected to xbox live. When you log on to a pc, it disconnects all other xbox live connections, including your xbox. This is the stupidest thing in the world. I was beta testing a product and had connected the game to my xbox live account. So my son would decide to play the game and without realizing it would disconnect me from xbox live and suddenly no netflix, etc. Really sucks.
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#522 nathanallan1

nathanallan1

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:23 AM

This is the error I am getting (on my picasa):

http://picasaweb.goo...430524062775202

I do NOT want to redownload, it took hours. I still have no code.

#523 dabamus

dabamus

Posted 25 November 2010 - 10:25 AM

Yes, but you will not be able to play at the same time as you need to be connected to xbox live. When you log on to a pc, it disconnects all other xbox live connections, including your xbox. This is the stupidest thing in the world. I was beta testing a product and had connected the game to my xbox live account. So my son would decide to play the game and without realizing it would disconnect me from xbox live and suddenly no netflix, etc. Really sucks.

Wrong. AoE III is not a Live title, so you don't need to worry about being connected to live with it.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Too bad I see him being hit by a parked bus in the near future.

#524 gcorlett

gcorlett

For reals.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:20 PM

This is the error I am getting (on my picasa):

http://picasaweb.goo...430524062775202

I do NOT want to redownload, it took hours. I still have no code.

I can't promise you this will work for you, but I had the same situation. I didn't want to cancel, because I was afraid it would make me re-download.

Eventually, when I saw people here were getting codes, I just figured "wtf" and clicked "cancel" (way over on the right). At that point, the "cancel" and "retry" buttons went away, and were replaced with "install", and a note that I'd already downloaded the installer.

At this point, I closed the client, re-opened it, and the keys were available. I did NOT have to re-download; I just clicked "install" and away it went!

Good luck. YMMV but I hope it works for you like it did for me.

#525 Soma_Cruz

Soma_Cruz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:31 PM

I got my code sometime in the last two days. I checked today and it was there.

#526 nathanallan1

nathanallan1

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:33 AM

I can't promise you this will work for you, but I had the same situation. I didn't want to cancel, because I was afraid it would make me re-download.

Eventually, when I saw people here were getting codes, I just figured "wtf" and clicked "cancel" (way over on the right). At that point, the "cancel" and "retry" buttons went away, and were replaced with "install", and a note that I'd already downloaded the installer.

At this point, I closed the client, re-opened it, and the keys were available. I did NOT have to re-download; I just clicked "install" and away it went!

Good luck. YMMV but I hope it works for you like it did for me.

WOOHOO! I tried again after leaving it frustrated for a few days and it seems to be working, thanks!

Nathan

#527 Reaperain

Reaperain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2010 - 03:29 PM

Love this game and dont understand why this thread is still alive...lol.

#528 friedram

friedram

PC Game Box Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:32 AM

Because it gets....

Bumped!
Core i7, Rampage II Extreme, HAF case, 300 Gig 10,000 RPM drive, 2x 1.5 Terabyte secondary, 6 Gigs Tri-channel ram, ATI 5970 2GB Dual video card - graphics, 8800GTS for PhsX, Logitech G13 & G15 Logitech Z-680's

24 in Dell 2407FPW Ultrasharp™ Flat Panel Monitor Wide

WD-62827 : 62"
1080p DLP™ HDTV

http://www.mitsubish...ls.html?cid=133