Amazon Year End Video Game Deals

• Please log in to reply
259 replies to this topic

#211 fujimitsu

fujimitsu

I came to drink milk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:39 AM

Must be a credit thing then :/ thanks guys!

#212 Ninersfan4926

Ninersfan4926

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:40 AM

Well, I'm not sure about the TraBuch, but I think Ninersfan and I have remaining credit from a previous promotion. I've been seeing glitchy things regarding those credits during checkout.

That Arkham Asylum and Borderlands combination isn't BOGO, as it took off $19.99 and asked me to pay the remainder of the credit, when I think it should have taken off the entire amount of whatever is leftover from my credit.

no, I have no credit left. I just used a $15 credit in this deal but got $8.50 more taken off, so my total was $13.46.

#213 foreinter

foreinter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:48 AM

I used assassin's creed 2 and Demon's souls and it was working. But now they are not working anymore.

#214 TraBuch

TraBuch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:50 AM

Not working for me anymore either. Musta been a glitch and they fixed it.

#215 Ninersfan4926

Ninersfan4926

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:54 AM

Not working for me anymore either. Musta been a glitch and they fixed it.

yep dead now. did you guys actually get in on this?

#216 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:58 AM

yep dead now. did you guys actually get in on this?

Not for me. Although, I would have bit if it involved other games I'm currently looking to get.

edit: It sucks, because you caught onto it earlier. I read your post like more than half an hour later. Otherwise, we could have been more thorough regarding what the glitch was about.

#217 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:04 PM

I bought Naruto for $29.99 on cyber monday, and now is $25.99...and I barely play the game yet!

Same here. I contacted amazon and they wouldn't match.
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#218 fujimitsu

fujimitsu

I came to drink milk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:07 PM

Same here. I contacted amazon and they wouldn't match.

It's been over a month. No store will PM for that long....

Also for $3? And I thought I was cheap...

#219 kampretkampret

kampretkampret

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:56 AM

it's actually $4.... $3 is nothing.. but $4?? OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

It's been over a month. No store will PM for that long....

Also for $3? And I thought I was cheap...

#220 ryosnk

ryosnk

I'm a super patriot.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:02 PM

Just when I ready to purchase castlevania Los ce it's notnon sale anymore and Im not sure if $40 is still a good price for the star wars 2 le since I didn't enjoy that much for part one.

#221 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:32 PM

^^^

SW:TFU 2 CE comes with a 2GB Mimobot Starkiller USB thumb drive, which you can sell on ebay for around $15. So you are looking at the game plus steelbook and the CE DLC for around $25.
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#222 illennium

illennium

Systems Analyst

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:35 PM

^^^

SW:TFU 2 CE comes with a 2GB Mimobot Starkiller USB thumb drive, which you can sell on ebay for around $15. So you are looking at the game plus steelbook and the CE DLC for around $25.

I still keep reading the title of the game as Shut the Fuck Up 2.

#223 Gigan22

Gigan22

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:05 AM

Received my copy of Enslaved today. Thanks to CAG for alerting me to this deal of a game I have been wanting to pick up for some time. :)

635480.png

#224 crazedracerguy

crazedracerguy

Clearance Devil!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:30 AM

I still keep reading the title of the game as Shut the Fuck Up 2.

^
This.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. :lol:

Currently Playing:
:360:
Rocksmith 2014, Borderlands 2, Skyrim

#225 skubish

skubish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2010 - 02:07 AM

Amazon matched Newegg's price of $30 for all versions of NBA Jam.

#226 Slayerfaith1982

Slayerfaith1982

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 02:36 PM

Is Enslaved worth $20 for the ps3 version? Heard it had technical issues thought compared to the 360 version, but can't find the 360 version for cheaper than around $35.

#227 Newl

Newl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 02:51 PM

^^I had a great time with Enslaved on the ps3. didn't notice anything too bad. it's been over a month since i last played and am trying to remember any slow down/screen tearing, and nothing comes to mind. get this game either way.
pswii60 pwner - aka Too Many Games, Too Little Time
Posted Image

#228 Chris249942

Chris249942

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 02:51 PM

Is Enslaved worth $20 for the ps3 version? Heard it had technical issues thought compared to the 360 version, but can't find the 360 version for cheaper than around $35.

I have yet to see it on 360 but the game looks and runs very well on the ps3. I've only encountered one glitch (though from what i've read the 360 shares in these same glitches, just watch the gametrailers review) but theres been no slowdown from what I can tell nor any problems I can think of

#229 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:09 PM

UPS lost my package of Castlevania CE and SWTFU 2 CE, well delivered it to the wrong person while I was IN my apartment. They didnt even have somebody sign for it, just says delivered to "woman" in their record. I think they delivered it to the thieving neighbors who pretended to not know what I was talking about when asked. So annoying when people don't properly do their jobs, even worse when I had to deal with 3 weeks of lost mail (all of it, not just some of it) from usps just last month

#230 Flesseck

Flesseck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:14 PM

UPS lost my package of Castlevania CE and SWTFU 2 CE, well delivered it to the wrong person while I was IN my apartment. They didnt even have somebody sign for it, just says delivered to "woman" in their record. I think they delivered it to the thieving neighbors who pretended to not know what I was talking about when asked. So annoying when people don't properly do their jobs, even worse when I had to deal with 3 weeks of lost mail (all of it, not just some of it) from usps just last month

Will you be able to clear it up?

#231 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:17 PM

Will you be able to clear it up?

Yeah, amazon will replace it in all likelihood even though it is entirely UPS at fault. Of course it won't be here before the new year since I have to deliver one of those as a gift.

#232 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:41 PM

Yeah, amazon will replace it in all likelihood even though it is entirely UPS at fault. Of course it won't be here before the new year since I have to deliver one of those as a gift.

Dude. I'd be pissed if those people who received it get away Scot-free.

#233 Muthafodder

Muthafodder

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:46 PM

No doubt, I'd have already called the police to make a report...mail fraud???

#234 Trance Addix

Trance Addix

AMG and M

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:49 PM

Be thankful it's only games and nothing more important or time-urgent :)

Nonetheless, UPS delivered my Halo 3 copy that I won from that Pontiac contest to the wrong city, and I had to get it on Monday instead of Saturday.

YZtI2yo.jpg

signoflash.jpg
  I love Pork.

#235 Pck21

Pck21

Beware the Ides of March

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:16 PM

Thoughts on 3D Dot Game Heroes for $14?
Currently Playing:

Onlive ID: Hand2Gland - Add Me!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Two wrongs don't make a right, I suppose, but three rights make a left and it makes me feel like the goddamn Batman.

#236 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:23 PM

Worth every penny.

#237 Bulrog

Bulrog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:29 PM

Its worth it if you liked the original Zelda. It feels like an nes game with just updated with better graphics, in my opinion anyways. For the most part I had a really great time with it. Near the end it runs a little bit because the gameplay is a little bit been there done that. But in all honesty this game is a steal at 14 and is worth a playthrough.

#238 jokoloko

jokoloko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:32 PM

I know how you feel man. Ontrac delivered my package to the wrong apartment, and when i called them they weren't helpful at all. I call Amazon and they have the best customer service i've dealt with. They shipped out another copy of the game the delivery people lost with one day shipping basically no questions asked after i told them i didn't receive anything.

#239 Pck21

Pck21

Beware the Ides of March

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:33 PM

Worth every penny.

Its worth it if you liked the original Zelda. It feels like an nes game with just updated with better graphics, in my opinion anyways. For the most part I had a really great time with it. Near the end it runs a little bit because the gameplay is a little bit been there done that. But in all honesty this game is a steal at 14 and is worth a playthrough.

Sold. Thanks guys!
Currently Playing:

Onlive ID: Hand2Gland - Add Me!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Two wrongs don't make a right, I suppose, but three rights make a left and it makes me feel like the goddamn Batman.

#240 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:23 PM

Be thankful it's only games and nothing more important or time-urgent :)

Some of the USPS mail from those 3 weeks included heart meds.

No joke, I was pretty ticked... but I'm 90% sure it's our upstairs neighbor who took it in while she was moving in and decided to keep it. Real winners, imo.

At any rate. It could be a lot worse, some guy in the apartment complex had a 50 inch TELEVISION delivered by UPS from HSN and the front office gave it to the >>>>>>>wrong person<<<<< Gave it to apartment 611 instead of 1611. He was PISSED, moreso than I ever would have been over a game. I guess HSN showed delivered and said it wasn't their problem.