Photo
- - - - -

The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

• Please log in to reply
1545 replies to this topic

#1141 Whisnant

Whisnant

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:33 PM

Is there a thread somewhere listing all the games that can be registered?

#1142 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:17 AM

Is there a thread somewhere listing all the games that can be registered?

http://www.cheapassg...833&postcount=1

ach.pngthe_it_crowd_moss.jpg

#1143 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:30 AM

They need to do a plaque of DISSIDIA or of a game that someone actually cares about, that would make the plaque more imppressive/worth owning/displaying/trading milfs for.

If they made one for Final Fantasy Tactics (not the Advance ones), I'd rebuy enough games to reach Ultimate.

#1144 Whisnant

Whisnant

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:31 AM

http://www.cheapassg...833&postcount=1

Thanks

#1145 Mimetic

Mimetic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:47 AM

They need to do a plaque of DISSIDIA or of a game that someone actually cares about, that would make the plaque more imppressive/worth owning/displaying/trading milfs for.

It's kind of unfortunate that the art plate is of the only SE game that really flopped this Members year...

#1146 josb101

josb101

Square Enix and Club Nintendo code trader

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:46 PM

I don't think it was a flop of a game. I loved it, only way I beat the game. I have it for the snes too as well, but couldn't get into all that much. But PSP version I beat it. But I do get where you coming from though. It would of been much better being Dissidia instead, then everyone would get all the important FF characters on it.

#1147 zegota

zegota

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:54 PM

Though FFIV:TAY is far from my favorite game, I still think the plaque looks fantastic, and the materials are nice. It's not a cheap piece of crap by any means!

All right, now that this year is over, can anyone make heads or tails of how next year (or this year, I suppose) is going to work? I have absolutely no idea how to figure out what level I'm at right now. Is there anything like the little progress meter Nintendo has?

#1148 dxgirly

dxgirly

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:25 AM

Still nothing. ugh.

#1149 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:22 AM

Though FFIV:TAY is far from my favorite game, I still think the plaque looks fantastic, and the materials are nice. It's not a cheap piece of crap by any means!

All right, now that this year is over, can anyone make heads or tails of how next year (or this year, I suppose) is going to work? I have absolutely no idea how to figure out what level I'm at right now. Is there anything like the little progress meter Nintendo has?

not that I can tell yet sadly enough =( I would like to know hopefully soon. Not like anyone is close to getting to platinum yet, but still want to know regardless

#1150 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:51 PM

Not sure if this was mentioned before, but Square Enix is hosting an event next Friday in Seattle. Looks like a few SQ panels, contests for various things including those Mog consoles, demos and an announcement about the continuation of the Lightning Saga.

Going to be held Friday, August 31st from 1-9PM PT at the ACT Theatre in Seattle (700 Union Street). And all people that show up will receive one of these
Spoiler

http://na.square-eni...poster_giveaway

If anybody doesn't want it, I'll be happy to take it off your hands too.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#1151 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:34 PM

Damn, I want that poster. That would've made an AWESOME reward. *sigh* If only I lived in an state where cool events like this happened.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1152 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:48 PM

Damn, I want that poster. That would've made an AWESOME reward. *sigh* If only I lived in an state where cool events like this happened.

Yeah, man. And since they never ran the Lightning & Serah XIII-2 poster contest, they should have really did something with this one on their website at least.

But it's still a good day. Somebody posted this page on their boards a while back -- http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/

Looks like a sequel to TWEWY. Hope it's not for the WiiU.

#1153 Lightning00

Lightning00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:06 PM

Not sure if this was mentioned before, but Square Enix is hosting an event next Friday in Seattle. Looks like a few SQ panels, contests for various things including those Mog consoles, demos and an announcement about the continuation of the Lightning Saga.

Going to be held Friday, August 31st from 1-9PM PT at the ACT Theatre in Seattle (700 Union Street). And all people that show up will receive one of these

Spoiler

http://na.square-eni...poster_giveaway

If anybody doesn't want it, I'll be happy to take it off your hands too.

Yeah I just saw this notification on the site and if anyone wants to sell it ;) but seriously I do really hope they sell this off of their site I would like that since Im a fan of Amano work and this is only a few item that would have Lightning in it

#1154 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:27 PM

Does anyone have spares of either the 360 or PS3 of "Sleeping Dogs" I really need each of those codes, I have my trade list posted, but just let me know if you have spares and I'll message you with the list. So please message me if you do, thanks

#1155 storino03

storino03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:55 PM

Here is 2012's Ultimate Reward Youtube video I made:

Game Grabs! www.youtube.com/storino03

Posted Image

#1156 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:29 AM

But it's still a good day. Somebody posted this page on their boards a while back -- http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/

Looks like a sequel to TWEWY. Hope it's not for the WiiU.

Might as well post an update on this, but it turns out to just be an iOS port. iPad version looks pretty nice thanks to the large screen, but it still cuts off half the combat and you only get a quick glimpse of the world in it since the top screen is shown for newer areas, but only for a quick moment.

Partners were reduced to pins at that. Game is easier though so it's not a bad entry into it.

Saw a reviewer that rated it even higher than the original, but I can't agree with that. Worth a shot if you haven't played it on the DS and don't want to look around for a cart of it now.

#1157 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:31 AM

Hey all, I'm curious if SE did some type of bonus points? I have an extra 30 points and I don't know why... and the game registration doesn't track fully, it doesn't count multiple consoles.

I registered 20 games and had 30 bonus registration points, my 2012 year ended with 2030 points total. Earlier in the month I registered three titles, which going off memory (and if games are still 50 points), I was at 2180.

I logged in today and was at 2210 points and decided to register a few codes I put away. They were all 50pts and now I'm at 2360 total. /confused

#1158 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:57 AM

Hey all, I'm curious if SE did some type of bonus points? I have an extra 30 points and I don't know why... and the game registration doesn't track fully, it doesn't count multiple consoles.

I registered 20 games and had 30 bonus registration points, my 2012 year ended with 2030 points total. Earlier in the month I registered three titles, which going off memory (and if games are still 50 points), I was at 2180.

I logged in today and was at 2210 points and decided to register a few codes I put away. They were all 50pts and now I'm at 2360 total. /confused

Not really sure.. By the way you are saying it, the first 2030 would of been from the signing up bonus of 30 points. But happening again I have no real clue what it would be.. Unless maybe since all the point values doubled, and the other 30 might be making it so its 60 point sign up bonus...

#1159 Trullyn

Trullyn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:47 PM

I have a couple extra (2) posters from the Final Fantasy event if anyone is interested in purchasing them. I am selling them for $40 shipped ($55 International). I will also include the little 6x6 postcards they were handing out on the street.

Spoiler

Edited by Trullyn, 03 September 2012 - 04:03 PM.

#1160 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 03:22 AM

Doubt I could beat the others here for the 25th anniversary posters. Unless you have a lot of them.

Anyways, here's something that should ignite the interests of collectors.

http://andriasang.co..._box_game_list/

Final Fantasy's 25th Anniversary Edition

Contains Final Fantasy games from the original FF to 13, on PS1, PS2, PSP and PS3. Each disk is decorated with new Amano artwork specific to that game. This little beauty that comes numbered and more. Although they're not exactly as impressive as the stuff already listed. Generic CE stuff. Even includes a DLC code for FFXIV, which is strange since that game isn't even boxed in it. Pictures and whatnot can be seen through both links.

No word on it coming to the states or Europe at the moment.

#1161 storino03

storino03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:56 AM

I'd be surprised if it came to other territories (in any English language capacity).
Game Grabs! www.youtube.com/storino03

Posted Image

#1162 MarshMan34

MarshMan34

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:07 AM

Is anyone going to preorder the FF 25th anny ultimate box as the preorders close by 9/30/12. I am just wondering how to do that? I know google translate should help a lot, however, how does charging yen work with your CC? Do you think there is a small fee and that's it? Do you think play-asia will have it up eventually? What are the chances the US gets this collection?
If we aren't getting it, I am definitely tempted to get this for my collection.

#1163 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:56 AM

Just heard about this promotion, figure I can at least get Silver tier. I did have one question though, where are the codes? In the manual? I have a copy of Final Fantasy XIII lying around that I was going to try and submit.

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#1164 Arakias

Arakias

Inferior Potassium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:31 PM

Doubt I could beat the others here for the 25th anniversary posters. Unless you have a lot of them.

Anyways, here's something that should ignite the interests of collectors.

http://andriasang.co..._box_game_list/

Final Fantasy's 25th Anniversary Edition

Contains Final Fantasy games from the original FF to 13, on PS1, PS2, PSP and PS3. Each disk is decorated with new Amano artwork specific to that game. This little beauty that comes numbered and more. Although they're not exactly as impressive as the stuff already listed. Generic CE stuff. Even includes a DLC code for FFXIV, which is strange since that game isn't even boxed in it. Pictures and whatnot can be seen through both links.

No word on it coming to the states or Europe at the moment.

So to make it easier, I converted yen to usd. 35,000 yen for this is about 446.7715 (+ship etc).

#1165 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

Just heard about this promotion, figure I can at least get Silver tier. I did have one question though, where are the codes? In the manual? I have a copy of Final Fantasy XIII lying around that I was going to try and submit.

They're red and black slips that tend to be half height of the manuals. Normally look like this, but they vary depending on the game.

Posted Image

#1166 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

I have 3 of those, how many do you need to qualify for prizes? 10? 20?

#1167 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:47 PM

It looks like ten is the magic number. They haven't given a prize for bronze in two years, just Silver and up. But on that note, the point amount varies each year. It could increase just as easily.

So I'd say at least ten to get the silver rewards. And at least twenty to get ultimate.

#1168 josb101

josb101

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:24 AM

if I remember correctly it was 10 for silver, 15 for gold, and 20 for platinum

#1169 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:23 AM

They're red and black slips that tend to be half height of the manuals. Normally look like this, but they vary depending on the game.

Posted Image

Thank you for this, went above and beyond what I asked for. I'll see if any of the games I have still have this in the case.

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#1170 dxgirly

dxgirly

Posted 02 September 2012 - 06:54 PM

I never got anything in the mail. How disappointing.