The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

Heh, you don't know me Raph~

I'm actually a very unlucky person. I've even had it verified by a nutjob.

I went to a fortune teller once, and I was told that I was the unluckiest person that they've ever seen. As her apology for such bad news, she refused to charge me.

I'm expecting the death card to arrive next month.

Son of a bitch. As awesome as that sounds, I already own three decks of the TO Major Arcana xD.

Also, congrats! The Star is a beautiful card of harmony and understanding (if you happen to buy into said nonsense ^^).

I wish I'd win that contest. I think it would of been cool. The card I'd want anutographed would of been magician or death. Not cause of the stupid meaning for each, but I was a big fan of the snes and 64 version of the game. So I liked the cards that actually killed enemies lol

I was wondering, can anyone upload the images of the cards that came with FF4 complete collection? I don't want to open them up, but I'm sure others that bought the game opened it, so please images of all the cards front and back if anything is on it. Thanks ahead of time =)

[quote name='MarshMan34']hate to post this but I got the fool card autographed[/QUOTE]
don't see how I'd hate to post that. Any card autographed is cool really

Character cards being offered with a game? What is this, 1998? ;) You don't see that too often anymore, probably because there's not much you can do with them.

[quote name='Blade']Character cards being offered with a game? What is this, 1998? ;) You don't see that too often anymore, probably because there's not much you can do with them.[/QUOTE]

...true can't do much with them. But I would like to collect them at least

Popping in the thread to see what kind of awesome updates there are for the prizes for Square Rew.........
Oh.
Shit, nevermind.

[quote name='apolloimburning']Maybe we aren't getting prizes this year???? How sweet would that be?![/QUOTE]

pretty bs really. But I'm guessing they are waiting till they have all the prizes ready before they announce it this year. seeing as it was a long wait for prizes last year. Probably a different way of trying to do it this year. But who knows.. Wish I knew

Maybe we aren't getting prizes this year???? How sweet would that be?!

It would be very surprising to not get anything. It's weird that they have not given any info yet, but I'm sure we'll get something. Even if they would choose to stop the program or to give a very cheap item because they lost too much with the iPod they would at least give some cheap item just so it's not nothing... at least that's what i think. Not giving anything would be quite a bad pub for them.

any rumors of a nook color? B&N is in trouble, maybe Square can get a good discount. Maybe they can give free pdf's of S-E game guides with it, lol. They are rootable, I'd be happy with that.

[quote name='nixmahn']any rumors of a nook color? B&N is in trouble, maybe Square can get a good discount. Maybe they can give free pdf's of S-E game guides with it, lol. They are rootable, I'd be happy with that.[/QUOTE]

That really have nothing to do with Square Enix. And why would Bradly games give out pdf guide for free?

The same reason you could get a free game on the Enix iPod from last year, I suppose. Because it was included with the reward.

On an interesting note, I just received the autograph card today via overnight! I got the final card in the set, The World. :) I'll take that as a good sign.

>_>; I kinda feel foolish for owning four of these Tactic Ogre decks though.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']>_>; I kinda feel foolish for owning four of these Tactic Ogre decks though.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Yeah...that seems like too many to me, too. ;)

I wouldn't mind a Nook or some sort of e-reader. They're the thing now, and pretty obviously because you can just download books for free. It would be a pretty good follow-up to a device for digital music if they offered a device for digital books. :)

[quote name='RabbitSuit']>_>; I kinda feel foolish for owning four of these Tactic Ogre decks though.[/QUOTE]How in the world did you get the other 2 (1 for, I assume, as the pre-order bonus, & 1 for winning the contest)? There's people who'd want just one (including myself, not a big fan of the game, but the cards look cool), & you're lucky enough to own 4!

Oh, I should probably mention that Dead Island will probably will count for registration since S-E is distributing the game in the US.

[quote name='Zonic505']How in the world did you get the other 2 (1 for, I assume, as the pre-order bonus, & 1 for winning the contest)? There's people who'd want just one (including myself, not a big fan of the game, but the cards look cool), & you're lucky enough to own 4!

Oh, I should probably mention that Dead Island will probably will count for registration since S-E is distributing the game in the US.[/QUOTE]

thanks for info on a possible code for a game.

I already messaged rabbit trying to trade codes for a deck, but no interest. But he told me how he got them all. One for the contest. And the rest was from a pre order or 2 and I know he said one he got just for saying the cards looked cool to an employee and they gave him a deck. I wish I had luck like that. But my luck is getting a free game from Nintendo sent to me called wii party. Also 2 mii masks (male and female) and a pink wii motion plus controller. Oh yeah and a 20 dollar dominoes giftcard. It was a pretty sweet night, pizza lol. But I would much rather win something from a contest where only a select few get it. But oh well, free stuff is great no matter how you look at it

When I bought Tactics Ogre on Amazon about over a month ago, it came with a deck. They must have had too many pre-order bonuses left over. It's definitely not guaranteed, but Amazon may have some more.

^ That's how I got my second one.

I purchased two from Amazon. Although I actually went on their customer support and asked if it was possible to still receive the preorder bonus. Granted, this was only three days after the game had been released, so I thought it'd be a different situation.

And yeah, an employee at gamestop was kind enough to offer me a deck when we were talking about bonuses for preordering vs. sales/drops.

I received the art print from the Lord of Arcana contest today. It's nicer than I thought it would be and it's actually a decent size. It also came with a bazillion packing peanuts...yay.

[quote name='sabanoo']I received the art print from the Lord of Arcana contest today. It's nicer than I thought it would be and it's actually a decent size. It also came with a bazillion packing peanuts...yay.[/QUOTE]

sounds awesome. So what even was the prize anyways? I don't remember whatever there was for that game

[quote name='sabanoo']I received the art print from the Lord of Arcana contest today. It's nicer than I thought it would be and it's actually a decent size. It also came with a bazillion packing peanuts...yay.[/QUOTE]

I got mine as well, i thought it was just going to be a vary small print. I was not expecting it to come with a frame.

I messaged SE asking whether the Final Fantasy Dissidia artwrok contest would yield points at all (like every other contest so far that I know of). They finally answered me after a couple messages going back and forth about it. They said something on the lines of "This contest doesn't give any points" So if anyone was hoping for points (like me) sorry to say no points. Now I gotta hope that my quick artwork from using a blue pen and black pen can hold up to all the real talent out there

Got an e-mail on May the 8th saying I won autographed Tarot cards... but I had to redeem them may the 7th :( It hurts my soul.

At this point, i'm not sure we'll get anything :( Apparently they've had a terrible past year and lost a lot of money. Still have hopes for some kind of news.. they better not be thinking we'll all just forget about it as time goes on.. :(

[quote name='Katsumi87']At this point, i'm not sure we'll get anything :( Apparently they've had a terrible past year and lost a lot of money. Still have hopes for some kind of news.. they better not be thinking we'll all just forget about it as time goes on.. :([/QUOTE]

heh, that would be our luck. Even if they did, like it would stop anyone from buying their products. Might only limit the spending on some of the crappier games that not everyone would normally buy.

[quote name='GamerTears']Got an e-mail on May the 8th saying I won autographed Tarot cards... but I had to redeem them may the 7th :( It hurts my soul.[/QUOTE]

Holy Hell.

You sir, need to BITCH LIKE fuck to their customer service.

Edit: eh? fuck wasn't censored.

Edit 2: Oh, there we go. Apparently it doesn't recognize all caps.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Holy Hell.

You sir, need to BITCH LIKE fuck to their customer service.

Edit: eh? fuck wasn't censored.

Edit 2: Oh, there we go. Apparently it doesn't recognize all caps.[/QUOTE]

I don't care who you are, thats funny right there (Larry the Cable Guy)
that is pretty noteworthy right there.

[quote name='Katsumi87']At this point, i'm not sure we'll get anything :( Apparently they've had a terrible past year and lost a lot of money. Still have hopes for some kind of news.. they better not be thinking we'll all just forget about it as time goes on.. :([/QUOTE]

:lol:... Funny how the early debate was whether it would be another iPod or maybe a 3DS or maybe a PSP, and now it is whether we'll get anything at all!

That's a good strategy for them to then come out with the prize being a soundtrack CD or something - we'll all be grateful that we finally got something and overlook that it is crap compared to last year ;).

Yes.. that is what I'm thinking io.. but fingers are still kind of crossed. :) I know I wouldn't have bought a few of the PC titles / traded codes if it wasn't for the reward potential.

I gotta agree with RabbitSuit. They should've e-mailed it to you before the deadline ended. I would at least contact support to see if they'll do anything.

& yeah, io makes a good point. I just want something to be announced as a prize.

I'm guessing you got selected because someone didn't reply by May 7, and they forgot to change the dates in their email when they copied and pasted yours.

After reading some articles regarding Square Enix's fiscal reports, my hope of getting anything at all has definitely dropped. $150 million in losses is no bueno.

reading from the last thing I said. I agree in a way. Just really want to know what we are finally getting. Who cares anymore, just give us something to make us happy.

As far as the last post knights.. I am sure we will get something, maybe something not great, but we will get something

EDIT: I was thinking.. Square would lose loads of people if they give junk this year. If they really want to boost their sales (I would think) then they would want to give a good prize. Making it show that they value their customers still. Seeing as 2 kick ass prizes in a row would most likely mean a 3rd too as well. So that would make me think people out there would start buying their games in order to get the prizes. Kinda like all of us

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all just a quick fyi

I'm sure none of you need it, probably already have it or don't need it like I said. But I have been looking for the PC copy of "The Last Remnant" for a long time and could never find it, mainly looking on ebay and in the gamestops. But then stupid me finally looks on amazon.com and there are lots of it. It says its the M rated, so I would think it is here in the states. Ebay usually only has the 16+ version of it.

So if anyone needs to get that game, amazon is the place to get it. I got it ordered now, hopefully it is unopened when I get it (it does say new).

[quote name='mcluksa']Hey all just a quick fyi

I'm sure none of you need it, probably already have it or don't need it like I said. But I have been looking for the PC copy of "The Last Remnant" for a long time and could never find it, mainly looking on ebay and in the gamestops. But then stupid me finally looks on amazon.com and there are lots of it. It says its the M rated, so I would think it is here in the states. Ebay usually only has the 16+ version of it.

So if anyone needs to get that game, amazon is the place to get it. I got it ordered now, hopefully it is unopened when I get it (it does say new).[/QUOTE]

Yep i ended buying one on internet too. But be carefull! I ordered one on E-bay with the picture showing M rating and i ended with the European vertion :( so no code !

[quote name='MDRaph']Yep i ended buying one on internet too. But be carefull! I ordered one on E-bay with the picture showing M rating and i ended with the European vertion :( so no code ![/QUOTE]

ouch that sucks.. I got this one from amazon, so hopefully it is good. There were 2 different versions. The M rated and the 16+ from what I learned 16+ is the other countries like the European you got. If its not what I wanted, then I'm gonna return it. But hopefully I get it right first try. I'll make sure to post saying if it is correct and unused. Was hoping to get it today, but maybe tomorrow, keep you posted on it

EDIT: If anyone was curious to know, I got the game "The Last Remnant" today. Very upset with it, because it is the 16+ version, so now I have to look into returning it. Well that just blows, oh well I guess

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if anyone's noticed this yet, but Square's sent out their monthly news emails and the bottom mentioned that people who got Ultimate last year (April 2010- March 2011) can now claim their rewards. And here are the rewards:

Ultimate: FINAL FANTASY XIII Lightning Artwork

Gold: Specialized Square Enix MEMBERS Messenger Bag

Silver: MEMBERS Pouch and Square Enix Promo items

Yay totally wasn't expecting S-E to post up the prizes so soon after revealing those horrible losses their business suffered. I guessed right for the Ultimate Prize though, it's gonna be the same thing that Japan got, which I really wanted.

I wonder what the other prizes will be like and if they will come in one comprehensive package like last years (that really nice red box with the gold coin on the top and all the different compartments).

Thanks for heads up EnvyNeko!

If the artwork is exact same as Japanese got its this (for those like me who hadnt see it till just now).
http://www.finalfantasyunion.com/ne...ers-receive-art-plate-of-lightning--1460.html
japanesesquareenixultim.jpg

bread's done
Back