Photo
- - - - -

The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

• Please log in to reply
1545 replies to this topic

#1351 Jommy

Jommy

Cool Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:13 AM

Is it still possible to register duplicate games or has that been fixed?

#1352 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:07 PM

I hope 1,000 points will be enough to achieve Ultimate status. The FF acrylic looks pretty sweet.

Trade List Games & DLC

#1353 zohar

zohar

ゾハル

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:29 PM

Call me negative, but I have a feeling they are taking so long with announcing the point cutoff for tiers because they want to see how many people would qualify for X tier. :\ The ultimate prize looks pretty darn sweet, and it must've been a bit costly to produce...
Seeking any Xenosaga/Xenogears merchandise!

#1354 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:52 PM

Rewards are now up!

Register games by April 19th, 11:59 PM PST. No word on the actual tiers/points connections...

Hope those cards are plastic like the Club nintendo ones, those felt so nice in my hands. Other crap I can do without, Backpack looks cheap as crap. The ultimate prize would be much better (and be worth more) if the art just leftout the XIV part and just say FF summons instead, lol (I wonder if there is someway I can scrtch that out, just the XIV part, every FF is a realm reborn lol.

Edited by nixmahn, 29 March 2013 - 07:05 PM.

#1355 zohar

zohar

ゾハル

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

Hope those cards are plastic like the Club nintendo ones, those felt so nice in my hands. Other crap I can do without, Backpack looks cheap as crap. The ultimate prize would be much better (and be worth more) if the art just leftout the XIV part and just say FF summons instead, lol (I wonder if there is someway I can scrtch that out, just the XIV part, every FF is a realm reborn lol.

Yeah they are plastic and clear. They show them in the youtube video.
Seeking any Xenosaga/Xenogears merchandise!

#1356 cookiecrumbz

cookiecrumbz

*munch munch munch*

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:07 AM

Can you opt out of registering by April 19th AND STILL keep your points? (for the 2013 rewards?) or does it not work that way?

#1357 Jommy

Jommy

Cool Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:14 AM

Can you opt out of registering by April 19th AND STILL keep your points? (for the 2013 rewards?) or does it not work that way?

No points reset yearly.

#1358 MRW2276

MRW2276

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:25 AM

Considering the bad quarter square had I wouldn't get my hopes up on a lowering of points for the requirement. If anything Ultimate may increase. The lack of announcement also leads me to believe they are playing games and it might be like up to 1200-1500 or some other BS. I was shocked that the prizes weren't downgraded from last year. So who knows.

#1359 MarshMan34

MarshMan34

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:20 PM

I don't think the amount of points that you needed for last year for ultimate will change this year. It will be a 1000 points and the gold and silver tiers will also remain the same. If they changed the tiers so that you need more points for ultimate, they would have to move the end of the membership year back again, which I think is more unlikely. And think about this for a second, they had a bad year and most people were not willing to buy their games. Why would they alienate their most loyal customers?

#1360 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:11 PM

I don't think the amount of points that you needed for last year for ultimate will change this year. It will be a 1000 points and the gold and silver tiers will also remain the same. If they changed the tiers so that you need more points for ultimate, they would have to move the end of the membership year back again, which I think is more unlikely. And think about this for a second, they had a bad year and most people were not willing to buy their games. Why would they alienate their most loyal customers?

Well, the official story is that the ultimate tier is supposed to be based off of the amount of points released each year from games. Otherwise older members wouldn't be able to reach the higher tiers if they were ultimate for the previous ones. Still that requires you to purchase the same game on multiple platforms. The tally everybody is throwing around on their forum is 850 from retail releases.

So it should be lowered, but there's consideration over whether or not they should include the contest/preorder bonus points.

Not to mention the website change gave people double points and some of it went to yearly points; and there was an entire month where you could register games for 100points instead of 50points and you could register duplicates. So the 20 games required for ultimate the past two years could have been 10 or as little as 0. (SO jealous of Romeo right now).

I used to think the Square Enix Community staff were incompetent, especially when they were trying to help that one user here with the pink controllers avatar, but the program itself is a giant mess.

Would hate to see this one fail like the SEGA one. And I hope the Konami program launches without any issues too.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#1361 Jommy

Jommy

Cool Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:50 AM

So its not possible to register duplicate games anymore? I bought a Lord of Arcana code a year ago but recently picked up a brand new copy of the game.

#1362 Mimetic

Mimetic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

I think SE has had worse years. All they did to compensate was stop giving away iPods.

#1363 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:18 PM

..........Would hate to see this one fail like the SEGA one. And I hope the Konami program launches without any issues too.

Links? Only ones I know of are this one and Nintendo Club? Any others?

#1364 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

Well, the official story is that the ultimate tier is supposed to be based off of the amount of points released each year from games. Otherwise older members wouldn't be able to reach the higher tiers if they were ultimate for the previous ones. Still that requires you to purchase the same game on multiple platforms. The tally everybody is throwing around on their forum is 850 from retail releases.

So it should be lowered, but there's consideration over whether or not they should include the contest/preorder bonus points.

Not to mention the website change gave people double points and some of it went to yearly points; and there was an entire month where you could register games for 100points instead of 50points and you could register duplicates. So the 20 games required for ultimate the past two years could have been 10 or as little as 0. (SO jealous of Romeo right now).

I used to think the Square Enix Community staff were incompetent, especially when they were trying to help that one user here with the pink controllers avatar, but the program itself is a giant mess.

Would hate to see this one fail like the SEGA one. And I hope the Konami program launches without any issues too.

I'm still concerned my points will not count, as I fully admit I never registered anything. When I called SE telling them this they said essentially 'if it says 1,100 yearly points, then you're fine, you must have got them somehow'. I don't blog there, I don't post, I don't pre-order. So in the end I assume it was the double point changeover that may make me eligible?

#1365 josb101

josb101

Square Enix and Club Nintendo code trader

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

not sure what to tell you Romeo, just hopefully if they said if you have 1,100 you're fine, hopefully that means 1,100 is the cap for ultimate. Sad that its 100 more than usual though if that is the case.

#1366 contemplicity

contemplicity

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:02 PM

I'm still concerned my points will not count, as I fully admit I never registered anything. When I called SE telling them this they said essentially 'if it says 1,100 yearly points, then you're fine, you must have got them somehow'. I don't blog there, I don't post, I don't pre-order. So in the end I assume it was the double point changeover that may make me eligible?

I'm in the exact same boat. I only registered like two things this year and I am sitting at 1250. It is weird, but I guess I shouldn't complain.

#1367 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:01 PM

I'm concerned too. It gave me a few points as well. Still had to register 14 titles this year, but I could drop below the amount if they decide to switch it around.

Links? Only ones I know of are this one and Nintendo Club? Any others?

https://core.konami.com/

Not up and running yet, but you still might be able to signup for the beta.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#1368 Bencherstyle

Bencherstyle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:49 PM

its kind of weird, i havent registered any games so far, and it tells me i have 350 points.

i,,,is that good?

#1369 diishen

diishen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:16 AM

so I registered a few games before back in 2011 (got a few post cards for reward) and haven't revisited the site since...now the site looks completely different and it shows that i have no games registered, am i looking at the right site?
Posted Image

#1370 josb101

josb101

Square Enix and Club Nintendo code trader

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:56 AM

so I registered a few games before back in 2011 (got a few post cards for reward) and haven't revisited the site since...now the site looks completely different and it shows that i have no games registered, am i looking at the right site?

what's probably happened is a "dummy" account was made for your old one. If you contact them, odds are you can get it back it'll then have the name of something like Member_3423421 and a password like aci32l430
So odds are, seeing as you didn't have any points this year, better to take that one as a loss, and just start with what you have to add to it now. If you need any, I got some still left over, take guides/games/amazon gc/paypal if interested at all.

#1371 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

All About That Bass, No Treble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:19 AM

so i did a mass register of the codes i collected through the year i am standing at 1,150. how tier does that make me?

#1372 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

so i did a mass register of the codes i collected through the year i am standing at 1,150. how tier does that make me?

Tier requirements have not been announced yet.

#1373 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:44 PM

First year doing this, I'm at a little over 1000 pts and pretty excited. Got a question about that registration sheet though. If we fill it in, is the current point value we have at that time set in stone? Or can I add more after I fill it out in case I'm not at the Ultimate tier yet?

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#1374 MDRaph

MDRaph

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:25 AM

UPDATE 04/03/13

Added point card serial for FFXI Ultimate Collection Seekers edition 360

#1375 fettmaster

fettmaster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:42 AM

I desperately need like 2 codes as I'm stuck at 650!!! Does anyone have Tomb Raider (PS3 or 360) Sleeping Dogs (PS3 or 360) Hitman: Absolution (360) or any other random ones I might need? I'd love ya forever.

Also could use Final Fantasy Theathrithm, Kingdom Heart 3D Dream Drop Distance for 3DS

I have Star Ocean: Last Hope International and maybe a couple others.

#1376 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:31 AM

I desperately need like 2 codes as I'm stuck at 650!!! Does anyone have Tomb Raider (PS3 or 360) Sleeping Dogs (PS3 or 360) Hitman: Absolution (360) or any other random ones I might need? I'd love ya forever.

Also could use Final Fantasy Theathrithm, Kingdom Heart 3D Dream Drop Distance for 3DS

I have Star Ocean: Last Hope International and maybe a couple others.

Duplicate codes worked fine for me and I just did it earlier today. If you have some spare codes of your own give it a shot.

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK

#1377 lain21us

lain21us

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

I heard there was a specific page to register to receive the reward for the year. Anyone have a link?

#1378 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

I heard there was a specific page to register to receive the reward for the year. Anyone have a link?

Right here.

Considering there's about 2 weeks left to register, I really wish they'd hurry up and announce the tier amounts.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1379 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:07 PM

Right here.

Considering there's about 2 weeks left to register, I really wish they'd hurry up and announce the tier amounts.

Agreed. I am sitting at 850 points right now and it would be nice to know if I should at least attempt to get more cards or not.
Posted Image

#1380 music2134

music2134

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:31 PM

I have 450 Points...do I need more to get a low tier prize?

what's probably happened is a "dummy" account was made for your old one. If you contact them, odds are you can get it back it'll then have the name of something like Member_3423421 and a password like aci32l430
So odds are, seeing as you didn't have any points this year, better to take that one as a loss, and just start with what you have to add to it now. If you need any, I got some still left over, take guides/games/amazon gc/paypal if interested at all.

:roll:
Uh Oh, HoTDoG!
PSN ID:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
"19 hours left..."

Posted ImagePosted Image