Photo
- - - - -

iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad) / Mac App Stores -- Ongoing Sales

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4945 replies to this topic

#4921 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:40 AM

Damn, Flight Control HD is still being modified? Its been over 3 hours.

#4922 MSI Magus

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:13 AM

So I have received a few friend requests recently(newest one from someone named Dancer Girl or something similar). Since this is the only place I talk about IOS games I assume they are either random ass people adding me for no reason or people from this site. I am always happy to add a new CAG to my friends list, but I dont want to add some random ass person thats not even from this site. If any of you send friend requests id appreciate sending a message here first, otherwise I just delete the request.
When the rest of the world is crazy it just does not pay to be sane! - Captain Lerner
Government is the enemy, until you need a friend - Bill Cohen
Tea baggers keep saying they want their country back, well I say I want mine forward - Bill Maher
Id rather be hated for what I am then loved for what I am not - The Miz

#4923 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:26 AM

Capcom's Final Fight has dropped to 99 cents (from $2.99):

http://appshopper.co...mes/final-fight

It seems to have good reviews. Anyone tried it?

It's the same game as the one in the Capcom Arcade app, it is good but would be better if universal. Also the Street Fighter II Trilogy that was on sale a week or two ago is in the same app. The game is full price in the Capcom Arcade right now but just FYI its the same game no need for anyone to double dip.

Edit: actually you can try it for free in Capcom Arcade if you want, I think you get 10 credits to use on any of the games once a day.
http://appshopper.co...s/capcom-arcade

Edited by Stimes, 11 December 2011 - 04:36 AM.

#4924 Hostile

Hostile

Dark Evangel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:17 AM

I asked this question awhile back but I can't find the replies. How should one go about replacing their last iPhone (in my case the 3GS) with a new one (4S)? My 3GS has it's service turned off and I should be getting my 4S tomorrow. Is it as easy a restoring through iTunes? Any help would be appreciated.

#4925 bruistopher

bruistopher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:24 AM

I asked this question awhile back but I can't find the replies. How should one go about replacing their last iPhone (in my case the 3GS) with a new one (4S)? My 3GS has it's service turned off and I should be getting my 4S tomorrow. Is it as easy a restoring through iTunes? Any help would be appreciated.

Easy as long as you backed your information up on your PC. You simply plug your phone into your PC and it should sync all your information i.e. contacts, mail accounts, text messages and such to your phone.

By the way. Dead Rising Mobile dropped to .99 if anyone is interested.

#4926 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:44 AM

Flight Control HD is finally off modified status and can be downloaded free.

mqqgUvv.jpg   ECqYO0a.jpg
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

My new travelogue, Japan Chronicles: of Rock Gods and J-Pop Idols, is also on Amazon.com.

#4927 blk00civicsi

blk00civicsi

Pillsbury Island

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:43 PM

Machinarium needs a price drop!!!

#4928 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:52 PM

Game Dev Story is 99 cents. If you haven't played a Kairosoft game I recommend getting this...or if you like their games and haven't gotten tire of the formula

http://itunes.apple....d396085661?mt=8

#4929 bruistopher

bruistopher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:48 PM

Game Dev Story is 99 cents. If you haven't played a Kairosoft game I recommend getting this...or if you like their games and haven't gotten tire of the formula

http://itunes.apple....d396085661?mt=8

Thanks. I was just about to post this. I heard it was a great game. I certainly downloaded it for .99! Get it!!!

#4930 crookshow

crookshow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:08 PM

Thanks for the tip on gamedev story. Been waiting for that to drop to 99 cents again. Going to be my first Kairosoft game so hopefully it lives up to the hype.

#4931 mrsamsa

mrsamsa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:09 PM

Heads Up: Touchgen gave Chrono Trigger 2/5 - http://www.touchgen....-trigger-review

#4932 iowaholdem

iowaholdem

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:55 PM

Thanks for the tip on gamedev story. Been waiting for that to drop to 99 cents again. Going to be my first Kairosoft game so hopefully it lives up to the hype.

For those of you with Android handsets, Game Dev Story was $0.10 as part of the Android Market's 10 billionth download. It may well pop up again over the next few days as several games have made more than one appearance. The on-sale apps update daily.

Posted Image

#4933 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:23 PM

So I have received a few friend requests recently(newest one from someone named Dancer Girl or something similar). Since this is the only place I talk about IOS games I assume they are either random ass people adding me for no reason or people from this site. I am always happy to add a new CAG to my friends list, but I dont want to add some random ass person thats not even from this site. If any of you send friend requests id appreciate sending a message here first, otherwise I just delete the request.

I'm dancer girl ... or maybe I'm not ... actually, pretty sure that wasn't me ... unless it was ... which it wasn't.

#4934 storino03

storino03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:45 PM

lol shocker. dancer girl is a Guy! or not!

#4935 MSI Magus

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:24 PM

I'm dancer girl ... or maybe I'm not ... actually, pretty sure that wasn't me ... unless it was ... which it wasn't.

Heh. As I said I never mind...I just hate getting requests and having no clue if the person knows me from somewhere or what.
When the rest of the world is crazy it just does not pay to be sane! - Captain Lerner
Government is the enemy, until you need a friend - Bill Cohen
Tea baggers keep saying they want their country back, well I say I want mine forward - Bill Maher
Id rather be hated for what I am then loved for what I am not - The Miz

#4936 E-Z-B

E-Z-B

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:06 AM

SkySafari 3 is free until Monday:

http://appshopper.co...ion/skysafari-3

This is basic version of SkySafari 3. It shows you 120,000 stars, plus 220 of the best-known star clusters, nebulae, and galaxies in the sky. It displays the Solar System's major planets and moons using NASA spacecraft imagery, and includes the best-known asteroids and comets.

SkySafari 3 accurately shows you the sky from any place on Earth, at any time up to one million years in the past or future. It includes encyclopedic descriptions of the constellations, stars, and planets written by professional astronomers. And it contains hundreds of images from NASA space missions, the Hubble Space Telescope, and the world's foremost astro-photographers.

If you have an iPhone/iPad with a compass, or an iPod Touch with a gyroscope, SkySafari can help you identify stars and planets by holding your phone next to them. Tap the Compass/Gyro button (or shake your phone) to activate the compass - now, as you move the phone around, the sky chart follows your motion. Search for any object in the sky, and follow the arrow on screen to find it!

SkySafari 3 has a "Night" button to preserve your dark adaptation as you're exploring the night sky. The Time Flow feature lets you animate the night sky using simple VCR controls - follow the motion of the stars and planets as SkySafari compresses days, months, and years into a few seconds.
Posted Image

#4937 E-Z-B

E-Z-B

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 02:11 AM

Ancient War II for iphone and iPad is Free:

http://appshopper.co...ancient-war-Ⅱ

*CLASSIC CASTLE-DEFENSE STRATEGY*

✓ play LIVE ONLINE against players from AROUND the WORLD
✓ pick a STRATEGY, and UPGRADE all of your TROOPS
✓ BATTLE thru an EPIC TRIBAL WAR CAMPAIGN

★★★★★

*MENU MINI-GAME*

✓ wield GODLY POWERS in your POCKET
✓ PLAY w/ your TRIBESMEN, fling, flick, be NAUGHTY or NICE
✓ try out your FULL SET of SKILLS on those INNOCENT LITTLE GUYS
Posted Image

#4938 bruistopher

bruistopher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:03 AM

SkySafari 3 is free until Monday:

http://appshopper.co...ion/skysafari-3

This app is amazing if your into science or astronomy. Or just like to know what is shining in the clouds at night. I just used it and it's very accurate when you aim the iPhone to the sky and look up. It showed the moon and other stars surrounding it. And where I'm located I turned the iPhone south up at the sky. And I saw a bright star and the app identified it as Jupiter and it is.

Cool app. Thanks again bud.

#4939 bsmiff

bsmiff

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:32 PM

Scrabble is 50% off at $0.99: http://appshopper.com/games/scrabble

#4940 iowaholdem

iowaholdem

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:13 PM

I have a question regarding iOS 5 and iCloud for any of you experts. If I have multiple devices, all on iOS 5, can I sync a specific game's saves (Infinity Blade II) across all the platforms? Right now, I have an iPt3 which is a little too underpowered to play the game, but my wife has an iPhone 4 which I can play the game on. Later, I plan on getting an iPad 2 and an iPhone 4s, so i would like to be able to get the save off of the 4/iCloud, and use the same save (ideally synced like transfarring) on the iPad and 4s. Possible?

#4941 outphase

outphase

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:55 PM

I have a question regarding iOS 5 and iCloud for any of you experts. If I have multiple devices, all on iOS 5, can I sync a specific game's saves (Infinity Blade II) across all the platforms? Right now, I have an iPt3 which is a little too underpowered to play the game, but my wife has an iPhone 4 which I can play the game on. Later, I plan on getting an iPad 2 and an iPhone 4s, so i would like to be able to get the save off of the 4/iCloud, and use the same save (ideally synced like transfarring) on the iPad and 4s. Possible?

From Chair's FAQ

Does Infinity Blade II work with iCloud? How does it work?
If you have OS 5.0 or later installed, and iCloud set up, your Infinity Blade II game saves will automatically be saved online each time you play (while connected online).$ iCloud will also allow you to share save files between iOS devices which are set up use the same iCloud account.$ For information about how to set up a free iCloud account, see Apple’s iCloud Support page.

#4942 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:31 PM

Infinity Blade 2 crashes at almost every load on my 3gs. Wonderful
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#4943 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:49 PM

Infinity Blade 2 crashes at almost every load on my 3gs. Wonderful

Foiled by the Apple iterative hardware machine.

#4944 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:10 PM

If I were an IB enemy, I would not even bring a sword. I would just twist and dance and do low shield sweeps and kicks because apparently those are the most powerful attacks known to man

#4945 Eldredpe

Eldredpe

Disconcerted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:14 PM

Sweeps and Uppercuts.

The Mortal Kombat logic of gaming.

#4946 ryanflucas

ryanflucas

Game Boy Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 December 2011 - 01:34 AM

I opened a new thread since we so close to 5000 posts. It's located here.