Photo
- - - - -

Let's talk Skyrim! (Gameplay footage inside.)

• Please log in to reply
547 replies to this topic

#31 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:42 PM

This and Gears 3 are the only games I have preordered at the moment. So psyched for both.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#32 Holesale

Holesale

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:58 PM

150 is a bit much however i am looking forward to getting out of the tutorial area and just exploring and finding side story... so many good memories from oblivion, like when i got out of the sewer and died to a crab not 5mins later lol

#33 camoor

camoor

Jams on foot fires

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:35 PM

150 is a bit much however i am looking forward to getting out of the tutorial area and just exploring and finding side story... so many good memories from oblivion, like when i got out of the sewer and died to a crab not 5mins later lol

The secret is to attack their weak spot for massive damage

#34 RockinTheRedDog

RockinTheRedDog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:24 PM

Only till this summer, after picking up Oblivion for the 3rd time and having it FINALLY click with me how awesome this game is, I am super excited for Skyrim. Bethesda hasn't done me wrong yet. Hell, I'm still playing Fallout 3 and have an untouched New Vegas just waiting for me.

Being an adult and a gamer sucks. I need more time!!!

#35 Vampire_Zio

Vampire_Zio

Death Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:34 PM

Skyrim will be a good game in its own right, it should not be compared to other elder scrolls games since the mechanics of this game appear to be altered for a different experience.

#36 TurboNerd

TurboNerd

I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:30 PM

Skyrim will allow same-sex marriage! I can't wait!

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim joins the ranks of franchises including Fable, Dragon Age, and Mass Effect by allowing players to participate in same-sex relationships. If you don't think this is particularly mind-blowing, you're not alone. Bethesda's VP of marketing and PR Pete Hines says that the company wasn't trying to be secretive about the game's gay marriages, but that they're "just not making a huge deal out of it."

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!

#37 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:22 PM

A look at the character pre-set races. Much improved from Oblivion.

Stop trying to Scooby-Doo this. We're not going to solve this mystery for you. 

#38 Feeding the Abscess

Feeding the Abscess

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:53 PM

Oh joy. A marriage sim. Nothing screams immersion like playing on a dialogue wheel for a few minutes and marrying someone as a result.

Anti-State, Anti-War, Pro-Market

ThroneofSeth.png

#39 AngryDragon888

AngryDragon888

9 Toes 3 Balls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:40 PM

Skyrim will allow same-sex marriage! I can't wait!

Nice...Can't wait to make a female character and scissor my wife.

431048.png?51606429

#40 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:30 AM

A look at the character pre-set races. Much improved from Oblivion.

Nice, and I'm sure the fine-tuning of facial features will be back and better then ever as well. I swear everytime I make a character on an Elder Scrolls game it takes me 20 minutes. :rofl:

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#41 EdgeOfThorns

EdgeOfThorns

God of RPGs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:37 PM

The game cant get here quick enough.

#42 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 August 2011 - 04:08 AM

Oblivion left a wretched taste in my mouth, but Bethesda redeemed themselves with Fallout 3. At least some of that is the fact that there was less of an emphasis on melee combat - first person melee combat very rarely works - but from what little I've read on Skyrim, it looks like they've learned a lot of lessons.

Posted Image

#43 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:49 AM

Oblivion left a wretched taste in my mouth, but Bethesda redeemed themselves with Fallout 3. At least some of that is the fact that there was less of an emphasis on melee combat - first person melee combat very rarely works - but from what little I've read on Skyrim, it looks like they've learned a lot of lessons.

How did you not like Oblivion? If you didn't like that but you liked Fallout, then you must just like shooters and played Fallout like a run-and-gun type of game. IMO Oblivion and Fallout are virtually identical, the only difference is how the combat is done. Even still, while Fallout's combat was very, very good, Oblivion combat was pretty decent.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#44 Halo05

Halo05

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:51 AM

I actually usually wind up playing Oblivion halfway like a shooter. Lots of stealth and arrow-shooting in my most-played characters. If Skyrim wasn't relatively close to coming out, I'd probably do more of the same with a mage.

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#45 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:28 PM

Yes, I tried to do as much long-range magery and stealth as possible, too.

Even so...

How did you not like Oblivion? If you didn't like that but you liked Fallout, then you must just like shooters and played Fallout like a run-and-gun type of game. IMO Oblivion and Fallout are virtually identical, the only difference is how the combat is done. Even still, while Fallout's combat was very, very good, Oblivion combat was pretty decent.

Well, let's see.

Completely different stat systems, completely different levelling systems (Oblivion's was a fucking nightmare), less emphasis on melee (not that I dislike melee, but it's rare to see it done well from the first-person perspective), better NPCs, a much better world map, companions, far less useless "stuff" (buffs that last for mere seconds, racial and birthsign differences that are nullified within a few levels, etc.)...

Clunky as hell inventory? Yes. Too little control over companions? Yes. Melee still sucked? Hell yes.

But still a lot better.

EDIT: Also, minus fifty points to any game that depicts all wild animals as relentless, person-hating killing machines. I give Fallout a pass because of the whole Radioactive Mutant Apocalypse thing, but Oblivion? One time I took a nice little horse ride cross-country between cities. When I got off, I had a two bandits, a wolf, and a wild boar chasing me. They all focused down my horse, then they all started focusing on me.

What the Fuck is that shit?

Posted Image

#46 camoor

camoor

Jams on foot fires

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:29 PM

EDIT: Also, minus fifty points to any game that depicts all wild animals as relentless, person-hating killing machines. I give Fallout a pass because of the whole Radioactive Mutant Apocalypse thing, but Oblivion? One time I took a nice little horse ride cross-country between cities. When I got off, I had a two bandits, a wolf, and a wild boar chasing me. They all focused down my horse, then they all started focusing on me.

I think you'll like this game better:

Spoiler

#47 dmaul1114

dmaul1114

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:35 PM

I liked Oblivion a lot more than Fallout 3 personally. I really liked the sidequest system (most as part of guilds) and having pretty much all achievements tied to the main quest and the guild quests.

I also hated the shooting in Fallout 3 since you had to use the slow ass Vats so often. If they'd just made it play like a straight up FPS I'd have enjoyed it a lot more. Still a good game, but it didn't connect with me like Oblivion did.

The setting was also part of it as I prefer fantasy settings to a post-apocalyptic setting.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-0524-8826

Bluray Collection
DVD Collection

#48 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:03 PM

Another point to Fallout: less absurd level scaling. A bandit using a $200 knife to try and mug me for $50? Everyone in the world gets glass and daedric armour around a certain level?

I think you'll like this game better:

Spoiler

Actually, I found a mod that gave animals more realistic AI. Herbivores no longer cooperated with carnivores to murder my ass, and wolves were split between territorial (growl at you at a distance, attack if you get close) and hunting (full-on murder your ass). Dunno if it changed bears any, though. So yes, horribly unrealistic depictions of real things - meant to be taken as realistic - do piss me off a bit.

They've already mentioned that some creatures in Skyrim consider you beneath their notice, so they've raised my hopes for more nuanced creature AI.

EDIT: Alright, in case this still seems really small and petty, here's a bigger explanation for all this.

If any of you actually read the "best game ever" thread that's somewhere on the front-ish page of this subforum, you may remember that I said, "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.". This was true when Antoine de Saint-Exupery said it first, it was true when Leonard Nimoy said it in Civilization 4, and it's fucking well true now.

"So the wolves don't emulate actual wolf behavior," you oh hypothetical reader that I call upon every once-in-a-while when explaining shit like this say, "So what?"

Then why wolves at all? Why would you bother accurately recreating the appearance of a creature if you're going to have it behave exactly like a goblin or a troll or a bandit or a Daedra? Why are the wolves and boars and bears not clannfears and scamps and daedroth?

This relates to another point I'll give Fallout over Oblivion: I felt like the Enclave was actually a god damn threat. My first ever encounter with an Enclave trooper came at level fucking bullshit, only a couple sidequests in. I was just coming back from the mall for Moira - the big prize of that expedition and been a barely-functioning combat shotgun - and suddenly I'm hiding behind a giant rock with that almost broken gun, a lone Enclave scout with a laser pistol coming at me.

Compare this to the Daedra of Oblivion, who apparently come from the Underpants Gnome school of demonic invasion - open gates to Oblivion, ??????, profit! The one hundred percent scripted events of Kvatch and the end battle aside, the invading Daedra don't do... anything. They hang around outside their gates. Or they hang around in that one cave with the scamp staff thing. Even when they're supposedly threatening all the cities, they do nothing more than circle-jerk outside their little Sauron eyes.

So why not, instead of things that look like wolves and are called wolves but act nothing like wolves, and things that look like bears and are called bears but act nothing like bears, why not just scatter Daedra throughout the forests and mountains? You would be reducing the unnecessary (bringing you closer to Antoine de Saint-Exupery/Leonard Nimoy's "perfection"), reducing the amount of work Bethesda had to do (don't have to make models and textures for those creatures), and giving a sense of urgency to a plot that is sorely lacking it.

Spoiler

Edited by The Crotch, 28 August 2011 - 07:16 PM.

Posted Image

#49 TurboNerd

TurboNerd

I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:50 PM

Dudes, Skyrim leaked footage from PAX!

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!

#50 camoor

camoor

Jams on foot fires

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:41 AM

Another point to Fallout: less absurd level scaling. A bandit using a $200 knife to try and mug me for $50? Everyone in the world gets glass and daedric armour around a certain level?

Actually, I found a mod that gave animals more realistic AI. Herbivores no longer cooperated with carnivores to murder my ass, and wolves were split between territorial (growl at you at a distance, attack if you get close) and hunting (full-on murder your ass). Dunno if it changed bears any, though. So yes, horribly unrealistic depictions of real things - meant to be taken as realistic - do piss me off a bit.

They've already mentioned that some creatures in Skyrim consider you beneath their notice, so they've raised my hopes for more nuanced creature AI.

EDIT: Alright, in case this still seems really small and petty, here's a bigger explanation for all this.

If any of you actually read the "best game ever" thread that's somewhere on the front-ish page of this subforum, you may remember that I said, "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.". This was true when Antoine de Saint-Exupery said it first, it was true when Leonard Nimoy said it in Civilization 4, and it's fucking well true now.

"So the wolves don't emulate actual wolf behavior," you oh hypothetical reader that I call upon every once-in-a-while when explaining shit like this say, "So what?"

Then why wolves at all? Why would you bother accurately recreating the appearance of a creature if you're going to have it behave exactly like a goblin or a troll or a bandit or a Daedra? Why are the wolves and boars and bears not clannfears and scamps and daedroth?

This relates to another point I'll give Fallout over Oblivion: I felt like the Enclave was actually a god damn threat. My first ever encounter with an Enclave trooper came at level fucking bullshit, only a couple sidequests in. I was just coming back from the mall for Moira - the big prize of that expedition and been a barely-functioning combat shotgun - and suddenly I'm hiding behind a giant rock with that almost broken gun, a lone Enclave scout with a laser pistol coming at me.

Compare this to the Daedra of Oblivion, who apparently come from the Underpants Gnome school of demonic invasion - open gates to Oblivion, ??????, profit! The one hundred percent scripted events of Kvatch and the end battle aside, the invading Daedra don't do... anything. They hang around outside their gates. Or they hang around in that one cave with the scamp staff thing. Even when they're supposedly threatening all the cities, they do nothing more than circle-jerk outside their little Sauron eyes.

So why not, instead of things that look like wolves and are called wolves but act nothing like wolves, and things that look like bears and are called bears but act nothing like bears, why not just scatter Daedra throughout the forests and mountains? You would be reducing the unnecessary (bringing you closer to Antoine de Saint-Exupery/Leonard Nimoy's "perfection"), reducing the amount of work Bethesda had to do (don't have to make models and textures for those creatures), and giving a sense of urgency to a plot that is sorely lacking it.

Spoiler

Haha it was just a dumb joke but that is a [James Lipton Voice] masterful response

Even good games get this wrong. Like Red Dead Redemption - most of the animals were done pretty well, but they imbued the cougar with the soul of a ronin on steroids.

#51 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:05 AM

Yes, I tried to do as much long-range magery and stealth as possible, too.

Even so...

Well, let's see.

Completely different stat systems, completely different levelling systems (Oblivion's was a fucking nightmare), less emphasis on melee (not that I dislike melee, but it's rare to see it done well from the first-person perspective), better NPCs, a much better world map, companions, far less useless "stuff" (buffs that last for mere seconds, racial and birthsign differences that are nullified within a few levels, etc.)...

Clunky as hell inventory? Yes. Too little control over companions? Yes. Melee still sucked? Hell yes.

But still a lot better.

Sounds like you enjoy nitpicking on tiny things that make so little difference that they can barely even be regarded as a real "flaw". At their core, Fallout and Oblivion were essentially the same game with nearly the same leveling/XP system, virtually the same melee combat system (excluding VATS, which just made everything more awesome), and virtually the same type of NPCs throughout the world with multiple dialogue options.

In any case, I'll let this argument die since you obviously will never run out of things that were so horrible in Oblivion but great in Fallout (such as the all important Animal AI).

#52 Feeding the Abscess

Feeding the Abscess

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:37 AM

Fallout and Oblivion had very different leveling systems. One was under complete player control, and the other was quasi-skill based. Plus, the enemy scaling system was more realistic, as it were, with Fallout.

Anti-State, Anti-War, Pro-Market

ThroneofSeth.png

#53 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:06 AM

I'm... not entirely sure I played the same games as rabbit...

EDIT: But, Skyrim, and one of those unimportant, nitpicky things that fills me with hope and some cement. Melee attacks will now be slightly "weighted" towards enemies and away from allies.

Fuck yeah Dead King Harold!

Edited by The Crotch, 30 August 2011 - 05:27 AM.

Posted Image

#54 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:43 AM

I know what you mean. I'm always amazed at how much time I'm willing to put into character detail for these types of games.

When I was in college, I had a good friend of mine who used to give me all kinds of grief about how much time I spent playing video games.

Then I introduced him to Oblivion, the character builder was actually what got him hooked. He started making a character flippantly, in an attempt to make fun of me. I left the room for a few minutes to grab something and when I came back he was completely zombiefied out in front of the computer screen...where he remained for about 3 weeks...we'll be both be playing a ton of Skyrim.

Nice, and I'm sure the fine-tuning of facial features will be back and better then ever as well. I swear everytime I make a character on an Elder Scrolls game it takes me 20 minutes. :rofl:

#55 Lyricsborn

Lyricsborn

CAG of the Year

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:43 AM

Was pumpmed to play it but saw a screen of some big ass spider. Curse my arachnophobia.

#56 Ink.So.Well.

Ink.So.Well.

Well.Went.Wild.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:30 PM

Was pumpmed to play it but saw a screen of some big ass spider. Curse my arachnophobia.

Just do what I plan on doing: Run like a bitch in circles praying it gets bored and attacks something else, exploit the environment by gaining the high ground or luring it into a glitchy rock as you pelt spells and arrows into it, or take the Fallout approach and bring a companion with overpowered weaponry to kill it for you. ;)

If none of that works then I'm coming back at a higher level and sliding the difficulty to easy spamming melee attacks while I avoid eye contact with the screen. :cry:

Stop trying to Scooby-Doo this. We're not going to solve this mystery for you. 

#57 Thekrakrabbit

Thekrakrabbit

Is Making A Comeback!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:58 AM

Fallout and Oblivion had very different leveling systems. One was under complete player control, and the other was quasi-skill based. Plus, the enemy scaling system was more realistic, as it were, with Fallout.

I'm not saying it was exactly the same, but there were certainly similar in many ways. The things you got XP for, improving some abilities as you leveled up, etc. I do think that the Fallout leveling system (and combat for that matter) was better but I really have a tough time seeing somebody love Fallout but not like Oblivion. Seems odd IMO.

I'm... not entirely sure I played the same games as rabbit...

#58 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:51 PM

I could actually see myself reading this, because I never bothered to in-game. Wonder if he'll make one for Skyrim too.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#59 Teh Nitwit

Teh Nitwit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:11 PM

http://www.pcgamer.c...urself-on-fire/

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim perks and racial skills revealed. Be a Dark Elf, set yourself on fire
Tom Senior at 11:59am September 26 2011

Elder Scrolls fans had a chance to get some hands on time with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim recently at the Eurogamer Expo, and have collated a big old list of information on most of Skyrim's Perks over on The Elder Scrolls Skyrim fan site. These extra abilities can boost your major skills. One will cause your lightning bolt spell to outright evaporate your enemy if their health is low enough. Another will make items cheaper when you buy from the opposite sex you charming rogue, you.

There will be more pronounced racial differences in Skyrim, too. A scaly Argonian will have different baseline stats to a sturdy Orc. They're more adept at picking locks, but can't take a punch quite as well. As with Oblivion, each race will start with a racial ability of which the most impressive is surely the Dark Elf's Ancestor's Wrath, which surround him in wreaths of flame. In Oblivion, these abilities could often only be used once every 24 hours. A bit of Ancestor's Wrath after breakfast would be a great way to start the day, don't you think? Read on for the full list of perks discovered so far.

Perk Trees

Speech

Buying and selling price 10% better (5 ranks)
10% price buying from opposite sex
Invest in shops and increase available gold permanently in invested stores
Master Trader - every merchant in world gains 1000 gold for bartering
Buy and sell from any merchant regardless of what they normally buy and sell
Intimidation attempts twice as successful
Persuasion attempts more likely successful

Alchemy

Potions 20% stronger (5 ranks)
Potions for restore health, magicka or stamina are 25% more powerful (maybe ranked)
Poisons 25% more effective (maybe ranked)
Poisons last for twice as many hits
Two ingredients are gathered from plants
50% resistance to all poisons
All negative effects removed from potions and all positive removed from poisons
2 effects of an ingredient are revealed when testing it for the first time (instead of just one)

Illusion

Dual casting overcharges effect for more powerful spell
Cast Novice spells for 50% less magicka
Cast Apprentice spells for 50% less magicka
Cast Adept, Expert, Master etc spells for 50% less magicka (more levels this time around)
Spells work on higher level animals
Spells work on higher level people
All spellcasting (from ANY school) is done silently
Spells work on undead, daedra and automatons
Fear spells work on higher level enemies

Conjuration

Novice for 50% magicka etc (up to Master)
Dual casting overcharges -> greater spell effect
Bound weapons do more damage
Bound weapons cast Soul Trap on target
Bound weapons banish certain creatures (and I think summon creature in their place, not 100% on that though, dodgy recording)
Reanimate undead with 100 more health
Summon 2 Atronachs or reanimated zombies
Summon Atronachs at twice the distance
Summoned Atronachs twice as strong

Destruction

More damage for each school (fire, frost and shock) - ranked
Novice for 50% magicka etc.
Shock damage chance to disintegrate targets if their health is under 10%
Frost damage chance to paralyse targets if health low
Fire damage chance to make low health enemies flee
Place runes 5x farther away

Restoration

Healing spells also restore stamina
Novice for 50% less magicka etc
Healing spells do 50% more healing
Recharging healing spells
More is recharged with each hit with healing spells (unclear)
Spells more effective against undead
Once a day chance to autocast 250HP restoration when health drops low
Magicka regenerates 25% faster

Alteration

Novice for 50% less etc
Alteration spells have greater duration (ranked)
Absorb 30% magicka that hits you

Enchanting

Enchants are 20% stronger (ranked)
Enchanted armour 25% stronger
"Soul gems provide extra magicka for recharging" - again, dodgy recording but that's what I heard, even if it doesn't make much sense
Death blows to creatures but not people trap souls for weapon recharge
Health, magicka and stamina enchants stronger
Extra effect on already-enchanted weapon can be applied
Shock, Frost and Fire enchants 25% stronger (individual perks for each element)

Heavy Armour

Increase armour rating 20% (5 ranks)
Unarmed attacks with heavy armour gauntlets - damage increased by gauntlets' armour rating
Half fall damage if all in heavy armour
Heavy armour weighs nothing and doesn't slow you at all
Additional 25% armour if in matching set
25% armour bonus if all in heavy armour (not necessarily matching)
50% less stagger if all in heavy armour
10% damage reflected back to enemy if all in heavy armour

2-handed weapons

2h weapons do 20% more damage (5 ranks)
Attacks with warhammers ignore 25% armour (ranked)
Attacks with battleaxes do extra bleeding damage (ranked)
Attacks with greatswords do extra critical damage (ranked)
Power attacks cost 25% less stamina
Standing power attacks do 25% bonus damage, chance to decapitate
Sprinting power attacks do double (critical) damage
Sideways power attacks hit all targets
Backwards power attacks have 25% chance of paralysis

Archery

Bows do 25% more damage
Zoom in
Zooming slows time
10% crit chance
Move faster with drawn bow
Recover twice as many arrows from dead bodies
50% chance of paralysing for few seconds (might be 15%, can't really hear...)
Draw bow 30% faster

Sneak

20% harder to detect (ranked)
Sneak attacks do 6x damage with 1h weapons
Sneak attacks with bows do 3x damage
Sneak attacks with daggers do 15x damage (end perk on skill tree)
Noise from armour reduced 50%
No longer activate pressure plates
Sprinting while sneaking performs silent forward roll
Running does not affect detection chance
Crouching can make hostile enemies lose sight of you and search for a target

Racial Abilities

ORCS: Beserker
REDGUARDS: Adrenaline Rush
WOOD ELF: Resist poison, resisit disease, command animals
NORD: Battlecry
KHAJIIT: Night-eye, claw attacks
IMPERIAL: Voice of the Emperor, find more coins when looting
HIGH ELF: Regenerate Magicka more quickly
DARK ELF: Ancestor's Wrath (surround self in fire), resist fire
BRETON: Dragonskin (absorb spells), resist shock
ARGONIANS: Histskin (regenerate health quickly), resist disease, breathe underwater

#60 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:56 PM

Figured some people might find this useful, at least to look at before the game comes out in a week. It's a little more detailed than the list above, since it has levels attributed to each. Kind of torn between going my normal thief build or if I want to try 2H berserker approach this time.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg