CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10512 replies to this topic

#9511 dbgtboy

dbgtboy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:41 PM

ive got 1 resellable share of journey left, first one to pm gets it for $5.

#9512 DiZeo

DiZeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:46 PM

£25 PSN card = $36.96 on ebay (seller: 1g-mantle). Looking at around $74 for FIFA Street on Friday ($24.66/12.34).

£5 = $9.43
£10 = $18.87
£15 = $25.16
£25 = $37.75
£35 = $53.49

ebay seller: gamepassion

I've actually have bought a £10 card from gamepassion once.. Great seller and fast delivery..
I've his website too if anyone is interested, I think you can save a few bucks if you buy directly from there..

#9513 MethodManFTW

MethodManFTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:47 PM

Any Deus Ex, DiRT 3, or Motorstorm Apoc shares out there?

#9514 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:00 PM

Any Deus Ex, DiRT 3, or Motorstorm Apoc shares out there?

I have a Deus Ex EU share for sale, PM me for details.

#9515 MethodManFTW

MethodManFTW

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:01 PM

Bah, I'd need a US one.. Already bought all the DLC back when I owned the disk. :(

#9516 noone13

noone13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:26 PM

Looking to get a resellable share of:

Modern Warfare w/o DLC
Modern Warfare 2 w/o DLC
Call of Duty Classic

Assassin's Creed 2

PM me if you have shares of these available or want to start a group. Thanks.

#9517 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:03 AM

Anyone here play MLB 12 the show? Any good? I downloaded MLB show 11 demo since there is no 12 demo. and tried it thought it was ok graphics in 11 seemed a little meh. Thinking about picking it up this dude on craiglist near me got it with the 3D TV bundle and wants to trade it for my sealed copy of arkham city which is fine by me I beat the entire game already on my xbox.

#9518 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:11 AM

If you're patient and organized I'm sure it will turn a profit.

Also I changed my SC2 ID to Luffy.

I never see you on though =(

I play from time to time, haha.

And all this ME3 talk makes me want to play it already. Is there a big online community?

Great source for PSN prices: http://www.psnprices.com/

#9519 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Bruce Willy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:13 AM

I play from time to time, haha.

And all this ME3 talk makes me want to play it already. Is there a big online community?

I have no problems getting into a room and playing.

Finds a game right away.

jUzp7Jo.gif

#9520 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:14 AM

Anyone here play MLB 12 the show? Any good? I downloaded MLB show 11 demo since there is no 12 demo. and tried it thought it was ok graphics in 11 seemed a little meh. Thinking about picking it up this dude on craiglist near me got it with the 3D TV bundle and wants to trade it for my sealed copy of arkham city which is fine by me I beat the entire game already on my xbox.

I like it. Hard to get used to cuz its tough but I like it. Yanks has it as well

#9521 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:16 AM

I have no problems getting into a room and playing.

Finds a game right away.

What brain said I get in instantly to online games no problem and full. No waiting. Online is addicting.

Matsui that is good I like games that give a challenge. Going to go pick it up looks awesome from videos.

#9522 Mystique

Mystique

Formerly ₮ℹℊ€®

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:52 AM

Looking to buy a share of Journey, please PM me if you want to start a group or selling a share. I prefer resell, but will take phantom as well.

#9523 SteamboatOperator

SteamboatOperator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:08 AM

For sale:

Journey (sellable) - Sold. Thank you Wario64

Edited by SteamboatOperator, 15 March 2012 - 02:15 AM.

#9524 Amir

Amir

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:39 AM

House of the Dead 3 and Swarm
$2 - (2 Non Sellable Spots Available)

ScaryGirl and Zack Zero
$2.50 - (2 Non Sellable Spots Available)
Posted Image

#9525 SteamboatOperator

SteamboatOperator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:49 AM

Charge .75 a day for Journey and get yourself a free slot, SteamboatOperator. According to Usuyami demand is high. I know there's enough trophy hunters here that'll fly through the game.

EDIT: Temp-passwords if you go this route though. Keep it secure for you and the other resale holder.

Already have a prospective buyer. If the sale doesn't go through I'll prob explore that option, thanks for the heads up.

#9526 shhximxhiding

shhximxhiding

Internet Tough Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:51 AM

Bah, I'd need a US one.. Already bought all the DLC back when I owned the disk. :(

Not sure if your US based, but gamefly has used copy of the disc for $9.99 right now. I have bought many used games from them and they always come in great conddition with case and manuals.

http://www.gamefly.c...olution/143260/

Thinking about picking up a copy (I am a sucker for a $10 game), is it any good?

#9527 ChalupaBatman

ChalupaBatman

Bruce Willy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:53 AM

Not sure if your US based, but gamefly has used copy of the disc for $9.99 right now. I have bought many used games from them and they always come in great conddition with case and manuals.

Thinking about picking up a copy (I am a sucker for a $10 game), is it any good?

Any good you say? Deus Ex is fucking awesome.

jUzp7Jo.gif

#9528 shhximxhiding

shhximxhiding

Internet Tough Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:09 AM

His/her slot has all the Deus Ex DLC on it, haha. It also includes Game of the Year AMY!!! You can get your 100%, I did.

Deus Ex
clonesniper666/NSYNC

What is the approximate cost of a share? How much does the DLC add to the game? Brain has sold me, now trying to decide if I should get the disc copy or go for a share with DLC.

#9529 mikespit1

mikespit1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:13 AM

Need journey share pp rdy

#9530 menikmati

menikmati

Isolation, self-damnation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:23 AM

WTB Journey.

#9531 raiden_86

raiden_86

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:26 AM

Do I have to have a gamefly membership first to buy Deus Ex used?

#9532 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:27 AM

hey kiwi, def get the show if u like realistic sim baseball, if u like more action based baseball MLB 2k12 is good too. i have both. u should get the 3d tv too btw comes with the show def worth it.

Shoot Many Robots Group
2.snakemaster2389
----
1.ganjaman
2.ganjaman
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#9533 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:30 AM

just beat ME3 yay!!! only took me 52 hrs! i personally liked my ending that i chose, dont see why ppl say its so bad. oh well. (goes to play Silent Hill: Downpour)
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#9534 bastiartadi

bastiartadi

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:40 AM

HR: Deus Ex is $10 on Gamefly?? What a steal.

Is anyone here kind enough to buy me a copy and send it over my way? I'll pay for shipping and what not. Will send a little something your way for the trouble too.

Great source for PSN prices: http://www.psnprices.com/

#9535 Mystique

Mystique

Formerly ₮ℹℊ€®

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:12 AM

WANTED:
Journey, please PM me
if you want to start a group or selling a share. I prefer resell-able, but will take phantom as well.

#9536 charles

charles

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:35 AM

HR: Deus Ex is $10 on Gamefly?? What a steal.

Is anyone here kind enough to buy me a copy and send it over my way? I'll pay for shipping and what not. Will send a little something your way for the trouble too.

I feel your pain, bastiartadi...those jackasses at gamefly won't ship anything to where I live either. Same thing with best buy and many other retailers that have clearance bargains.

I pretty much avoid CAG except for this thread, since I'm not eligible for 95% of the deals that are posted here :(

#9537 King J Gatz

King J Gatz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

Wow I leave for a couple months and everything has changed from selling to bidding,timeshares and stuff like that. Some one be super awesome and fill me in how this works! I NEED I AM ALIVE! lol
Michigan Snowgoon

#9538 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

I Am Alive isn't hitting psn till April it was just released on XBLA though and will be locked with microsoft until April.

#9539 Bigwig_rah

Bigwig_rah

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:22 PM

just beat ME3 yay!!! only took me 52 hrs! i personally liked my ending that i chose, dont see why ppl say its so bad. oh well. (goes to play Silent Hill: Downpour)

Is it really that long? I'm 26 hours in and it feels like it's coming up to an end point. Good to hear about the ending though, I figured there would be multiple ones.

BTW, Ratchet and Clank HD coming in May apparently. I smell a PSN release!

#9540 cobolatrix

cobolatrix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:21 PM

FIFA Street (£49.99)

Resellable (£16.66)
1- DiZeo
2- Topaz
Phantom (£8.33)
1- cobolatrix
2- snakemaster2389

Snake, you're in for the Phantom slot ? If so, we've the group full :)

So guys, how are we going to do this?

I can't buy the cards because paypal hates me (limited my account and then blocked it), so I have to ask a friend to transfer the funds.